Naked Houseboy & his BBW Boss Ch. 06

Story Info
Post-Interview.
1.8k words
4.34
12k
2
0

Part 6 of the 35 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 05/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Part 6 of an ongoing story...

We stood there for a moment, locked in a handshake, across the table. It was official, I was going to be her naked houseboy. Finally, she released my hand. But she didn't sit down. Rather, she remained standing.

"So look," she said casually. "Today's Friday. As such, I'd suggest that your first official day be this coming Monday. That said, you're more than welcome to move in any time before then. In fact, if your affairs are in order, you can move in this afternoon. But I don't want to rush you."

As she didn't sit, neither did I. Rather, I continued to stand naked before her, not the least bit embarrassed by the hard penis between my legs. "That would be great, actually. I just need to go back to the hotel to pack up and check out. I could be back here at say, five?"

"That sounds great," she smiled. But then her smile slipped into a frown. Her brow furrowed. "Look, I want to ask you something, but I don't know if it's my place just yet."

"Clearly," I said, glancing down over my own naked body, "I have nothing to hide."

"OK," she breathed deeply. "It's just. I mean, only because of what you told me earlier, but...like, when you get back to the hotel, are you going to...?" She couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence, her cheeks turning red.

"Am I going to masturbate when I get back to the hotel?" I finished for her confidently. "I mean, yeah, obviously."

"That's what I thought," she said somewhat forlornly.

"Is that bad?" I was a little confused. Not so much by the question, but the tone with which it was clothed.

"No, of course not. It's just..." she trailed off as her eyes drifted down to my nether regions.

"Look," I said pleasantly. "You wanted me to be honest with you, and I was. But this is only going to work if you're honest with me too. I'm telling you now, you can always ask me anything. You can say anything to me. Even if it's not what I want to hear, I promise I won't be mad or offended."

"No, you're right," she said almost to herself, still looking at my erection. "Just, are you sure it's a good idea for you to drive right now? Like that, I mean," she added with a nod to my member. "I'm just worried you might be too distracted."

"Oh." I titled my head. She was worried about me. What a sweet woman. "I mean, I'll manage. It's not a problem."

"I'm sure you can. But I'd feel better if..." She was still looking down there.

And I have to be honest. I kinda loved the way she was looking at my penis. I mean, normally, it feels good to be the objet of somebody's sexual desire. The way it makes you feel attractive, wanted. But that's not how she was looking at me.

It was more like, there was this new factor in her world. Something she'd be seeing every day, in any number of situations. And she was curious about it. She wanted to know more about it. She was fascinated it by it. Or so it seemed. And I loved that.

"You'd feel better if..." I echoed.

"I'd feel better if you'd take care of that here. Before you left. Then you wouldn't have that distraction while you were driving.

"Oh!" I was not expecting such an offer.

"You don't have to, of course," she added hurriedly. "But I mean, you're going to be doing a lot of that here anyway, right? What's the difference if you start now, or tonight or tomorrow?"

"That's logical". I was grinning on the inside while trying to maintain some measure of composure on the outside.

"Your room's not set up yet. But there's a comfortable sofa in the laundry room, just across the hallway. You can use that if you'd like."

"That's most kind of you. Far be it from me to turn down such hospitality," I said with a slight bow. "Back in a few."

With that, I walked out of the kitchen and across the hall to the laundry room. As promised, there was a very comfortable sofa. I closed the door about three-quarters of the way. Not so much for my own privacy, but more so as to be unobtrusive.

I lay down on the couch and started tugging on my dick. A few moments later, from across the hall, I heard the telephone ring. Funny, I thought. Soon, answering that will be my job. I could hear the sound of her voice, but I couldn't make out any words. I wondered who she was talking to, if she was talking about me.

I closed my eyes, bringing to my mind the image of her heavy breasts resting on the tabletop as she leaned in to speak to me. The way they bounced when she laughed. And that was all I needed. Next thing I knew, there was a mess of cum all over my belly. I exhaled contentedly.

Only then did I notice that there were no tissues in this room. Nothing to clean myself off with. I mean, there were towels. But I dare not take one for such a purpose. Not now, not before I'd even started the job. Fuck. What was I supposed to do?

I could try running to the nearest bathroom. But it wasn't exactly close. I might drip on the carpet. I knew the best option - the only real option - was the roll of paper towel on the kitchen counter. But that would mean walking into the kitchen like this. And she was still in there. On the phone, no less.

But what choice did I have? Fuck it, I decided. Carefully, I eased myself off the couch, careful not to let anything drip anywhere. Gingerly, I tiptoed across the hall to the kitchen. I was half hoping she'd be sitting at the table, and I could sort of sneak my way to the counter.

But no. Of course, she was leaning on the counter as she chatted away, just where the roll of paper towel stood. She heard me come in. With a look of sheer embarrassment on my face, I pointed at my belly. "Help," I mouthed silently.

When she saw me, her eyes grew wide. "Uh-huh. Yeah. No, I know," she was saying into the phone. But even as she did so, she was already tearing off two sheets of paper towel. I started to extend my hand, to take it from her.

But she didn't hand it to me. Instead, she leaned down and wiped me off herself, holding the phone to her ear with her shoulder as she did so. She did the job throughly, attentively; dabbing softly. And she did it with all the nonchalance and disinterest as if she had been wiping up a bit of spilled milk.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered. "Huh? Nothing," she said louder into the phone. Walking away from me, she deposited the used paper towel into the garbage can as she carried on her conversation. "Yeah, we just finished. It went well. Very well, actually. I mean, I hired him, yeah. Monday. I think he's moving in today though." Then she turned and looked at me. "Oh yeah. Very excited." And she smiled. But wait. Who was very excited. Her or me? "Listen, I gotta go. Yeah, I'll keep you posted. OK, bye." And she hung up.

At which point she just looked at me. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I never even thought about after..." She shook her head. "I guess I'm gonna have to get used to some changes around here. Like having a box of tissues in every room." She was laughing. I started to laugh with her.

"No problem. All's well that ends well. And anyway," I added, "better to get the awkward stuff out of the way early, huh?"

"I guess," she shrugged. "But also, what was awkward about that? Awkward would be if you'd dripped cum on my fancy carpet."

"Fair point." And she was right. Even though I was super embarrassed when I stepped into the kitchen, the way she handled it, there had been absolutely nothing awkward about it.

"Look," she said calmly. "Obviously we are going to run into our share of awkward moments. But I don't want things to be awkward between us. I've just hired a naked houseboy, with full knowledge of his love of masturbation. Certain things come with the territory. Those things need not be awkward."

Her point was further highlighted by the fact that she was saying this to me standing naked in front of her, sporting a post-wank limp dick, my cheeks still flush from orgasm. And neither of us seemed to notice.

"Well, I guess you should get back to the hotel now."

"I guess so." I walked over to the table and started to get dressed. This time, I felt no need to leave the room. When all my clothes were back on, I turned to face her. She regarded me curiously.

"You know, it's funny."

"What is?" I asked.

"It's like you're a different person now. I mean, I just spent the last couple of hours really getting to know you. And even though it's just the beginning, all of that happened when you were naked. Like, the naked guy, that's the guy I met. Now who's this dressed stranger in my house. Is that weird?"

"Not at all!" It was like she was reading my mind. "I was just thinking, you know, what we were saying about awkwardness. I told you things about myself I've never told anybody. You just saw me, what I look like, right after I jerk off. And somehow, I've never felt more comfortable around anybody in my life. And like you said, all that happened when I was naked. Like, it feels 'normal' to be naked around you. Being dressed around you feels weird. Awkward, even. So if that's weird, then I guess we're both weird."

"Well, fortunately for both of us," she smiled, "you'll be back to being naked around me soon enough."

"I literally can't wait."

"Me either," she echoed without exaggeration.

We were now at the front door. "So I'll see you at five?" I asked.

"I'll be here," she confirmed. When I had one hand on the knob, she stopped me. "Hey, when you get back to the hotel, you're still gonna jerk off again anyway." It wasn't a question.

"Don't you doubt that for a second," I grinned.

"Drive safe," she winked. And she closed the door behind me...