All Comments on 'Naked in the Half-light'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
austin_voyaustin_voyover 13 years ago
Great twist

An excellent twist at the end. Well, did she actually give him a twist a little before "the end" earlier in the story? :-)

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Holiday romance?

Well written exhibitionist experience, erotic and fulfilling, with touches of virginal innocence implied by the authoress? Scored well, in both story and sexual development, in this readers view!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very poor ending

The ending turns it into a not-consent story. It may not be rape, but had she known, she would not have done any of those things with him. If she took it to court, he would be sentenced.

Why cant people be decent?

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

You didn't put this in the mind control category nor did you tag hypnotism or non-consent/rape.

Besides turn-offs, some people who read erotica while being rape victims (such as myself) find non-con/rape to be triggering for our trauma. I try to carefully carefully check the category, description, and tags of a story before I read so I can hopefully avoid this. By choosing not to disclose the actual premise of your story, you set me up for a panic attack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2674 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...