Naked Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed, smiling, not even paying attention to Trev. I stared hard at Ms Dubinsky, seeing the swell of her breasts as she leaned forward, the sexy way her bra strap strained to hold her. That face of hers was totally rapt, every sense alert, the face of a woman who knows she's made her decision and might as well own it. So? I made mine.

My tracksuit bottoms came off with difficulty, mostly because I had to maneuver them over a dick gone hopelessly hard without me even realizing it. I mean, I was pretty sure I'd still been soft when I was over there unzipping her, otherwise I was certain I'd have been nervous about my cockhead brushing her ass.

But yeah, at some point in between, I'd gone to full mast and then some, my boxers tented ridiculously once I'd gotten my shirt off. "Damn." The word seemed dragged out of her, her head shaking as she looked down at me. "I mean... again?"

"Hey." I'd made the decision. Time to own it. There was no point in being shy now, anyway. "You teach anatomy. I'm a healthy young man. You know how these things happen."

"I do." Her throat bobbed as she swallowed, the goosebumps still there, and now that there was nothing but a couple of sheets of satin over her boobs, her nipples stood out sharp and clear. She was smiling at me. "Did you boys need any help today?" We both chuckled, a little too loudly, and she quickly corrected herself. "Science help. Goddammit."

Actually, I did; Choi was giving a test on something called complementarity, and he'd left me hopelessly behind. "I hope so," I admitted. "It's really complicated. And you're smart, Ms D, but..."

"Stop right there." She hopped off her stool. "I am smart, you dork." Her bare feet slapped the floor softly, and when her lower half emerged from behind the lab table I heard Trevor give a gurgled groan.

"Fuck, Ms D," he said slowly, "you're gorgeous."

"Very subtle, Ken Doll." That dry wit of hers was back, coupled now with a determined stride as she marched over toward me. I found myself staring at her mound, the skin of her belly beckoning me. Her hipbones curved gracefully out, prodding at the black lace, and when she reached my table she stopped. "Get your eyes up," she snapped. "You're not too subtle either, are you?"

I lifted my face slowly, taking in every inch of her body, meeting a wild smile on her lips. I'd been looking for cameltoe, my mind obsessed with how smooth she might be, what the shape of her pubic hair was, whether she trimmed or shaved or waxed. I nodded. "I'm eighteen, Ms D," I shrugged. "What do you expect?

She snorted as she came around to my side of the table. "This is why I like you, Brian," she admitted. "You're pretty funny. So. What gives?"

I felt like I was outside myself, sitting there in Room 102 in my boxers, sporting a massive hard-on because a stripteasing Bretta Dubinsky was standing right fucking next to me, close enough that I could feel the heat off her body and smell that shampoo once more. I felt lightheaded. I was very, very aware that her supple tit was just inches away, a flicker of my eyes showing me its soft flesh.

Nipples for days.

Somehow I stuttered my question, mostly by pointing toward the textbook and letting her read the captions to herself with her lips moving silently. She frowned, and I nearly lost it when she leaned in so her hair brushed my bare shoulder. Soft breath tickled my skin, and I swear to god I was about to lean sideways and actually try to kiss her when, suddenly, she straightened. "Oh!" she exclaimed. "Yes. Bohr. So, complementarity is all about how you can never really be sure of all the properties in, like, a particle. You can only know some of them."

I swallowed and found some words from someplace. "So, like, you're guessing." She was nodding slowly, her eyes still on the text, and I smiled. "More of that STEM creativity?"

"More of that STEM creativity." Her laugh was impish, her expression giddy, and when I turned towards her her whole face was alight. My cock surged in the loose boxers. She glanced over at Trev, who was looking over at us with a weird expression on his face. "Anything you need there, Trevor?"

"Oh, plenty," he smiled, staring behind my back at her ass, and her laugh was another jolt to my dick. "I'm just enjoying the view, frankly."

"I'll bet you are." Her voice was brittle. She rolled her eyes, and when she spoke again it was a whisper in my ear. "I am too."

"What?"

Her face was bright red. "Look down."

I knew what I'd see before I obeyed. These were old boxers, the slit in the front stretched and its little button missing, so I wasn't even slightly surprised to see my dick stretching, high and hard, straight out into the open, the tip glistening with my precum. It shook with my breathing. I glanced over at her and shrugged, my shoulder brushing her tit as I did.

"Damn, Brian," she told me softly.

"Mouth, Ms D." I could think of nothing else to say, but then she said something completely unexpected, a murmur in my ear that went straight to my libido.

"I'm sorry." My look was a question. "Well. I mean, that's for me. But I can't... you know."

"Oh!" I caught movement out of the corner of my eye as Trev looked up suspiciously. "Ms D. Don't worry." I cleared my throat. "I'm a teenage guy. So that? That happens at the drop of a hat." I smiled. "I'm used to it."

"Ms Dubinsky?" Trev sounded suspicious. "Can you come help me with this?"

"Go on." I smiled. "I bet he's got one, too."

"Oh, no doubt," she sighed, eyes rolling again, leaving me in a cloud of shampoo.

* * *

We were silent as we walked down to my car in the South Lot. "Dude," Trev said.

"Yeah. I know." We both walked coolly enough, despite what had to be the worst case of blue balls in American history.

"She was whispering to you, like, for awhile," he marveled. "Pushing that nice little boob up against your arm and shit." He shook his head. "It's just barely possible, my old homie, that she's attracted to you."

"Just barely," I allowed, nodding in wonder.

"She's totally going to get herself off tonight," he continued, "and she's going to think of your sorry little cock when she does."

The idea staggered me. "Could be."

"I can't imagine why, of course," he snickered. "I've seen the loads you produce, you fucking bitch. Like, geriatric-looking loads."

"That's not what your girlfriend says," I smirked. "Or her sister. Or?" I punched his arm. "Your mom."

"Oh, that's low," he sighed, his hands in his pockets where they could support his wasted erection. I was doing the same thing by now, because Trev was right: Ms D's tit had felt damn good on my arm. "That's way low, dude." We walked on in silence a few more steps. "Wait. You haven't really done my mom, have you?"

"Of course not, you paranoid fucking moron." I thumbed my keychain, my car replying from across the lot. "I hope Lily's mom comes home late."

"Bro." He shook his head. "Me first."

"Yeah, okay."

* * *

My phone warbled after I dropped off Trevor, and I frowned at it as I split my time between the screen and the road: it was a voicemail. From Lily. We'd just crept out of her bathroom window.

"Hey!" She sounded grainy, like she was calling from her closet. "Umm, so, like, listen. This might sound kinda weird? Timing-wise? But I'll be honest, Bri. Lately I've been wanting a little more out of Trev, and I'm not sure he's up for it. But I'm calling you because, like, you're the one who put it into my mind. So I was thinking that you might want to, you know, put it into my ass?" She laughed her tinkly little laugh. "So. Call me. Oh, and Julie says to tell you hi, and that she might be into it too. Okay? Bye!"

I nearly dropped my phone, blinking at myself in my rearview mirror.

* * *

"So." I looked up at her, chewing the cafeteria's shitty food.

"So." Ms Dubinsky, bored on lunch duty, had stopped by to chat. This was not terribly unusual, in a way: she had that kind of reputation, as a chatterbox with a lot of energy. But today was the very first day she'd stopped to chat with me at lunch. She fidgeted a moment, glancing around the big noisy room, then planted her palms on the table across from me and leaned down.

I looked where she wanted me to, down her shirt. A hint of white lace in there. I stirred. "Pretty risky, Ms D."

She shrugged, her hair tossing, while she tried to suppress a smile. "Well. We know I like looking at what's under your shirt; I figured I should, you know..." She stopped trying to suppress that smile, spreading slowly across her face. "I just stopped by to make sure you were okay."

"Okay?"

"After Wednesday?" My eyes rose, and now my smile matched hers, the devious and secret sort of smile teachers and students probably weren't supposed to share. "You seemed even worse off than the week before. I was afraid you might not be able to get your seatbelt fastened, sweetie."

The room roared around us as someone started a foodfight in the corner, but Ms D wasn't the only one on duty; Mr Collins from the science department was racing over there, enthusiastic as only a newer teacher can be, and Ms D swung her attention back to me with her usual chipper smile. "We, um, we made it to Lily's in time," I told her carefully. And we had, too, but barely. We'd had to finish in the bathroom while Lily pretended to be taking a leak, her mom on the other side of the door trying to find out how her day went. Went fine, mom! She'd managed to keep her voice admirably steady while her glorious tits swung to the rhythm of Trev taking her from behind while I blew my spunk all over her sink.

Dubinsky's smile tightened, and then she sat abruptly. "Just... look, obviously we shouldn't have done any of that." She kept her voice low. "I don't want to make another big mistake." Her face went mischievous suddenly. "Even if it's not just big, but long and kinda... well, nice," she blurted, laughing. A girl at the next table glanced over.

I felt a hot thrill roll through my body. Holy fuck. She wanted me. I had to clear my throat twice. "You enjoyed the mistake last time. Right?"

She brushed a curl out of her face, then nodded with a brief shudder. Her eyes closed. "Very much so," she confessed, her face starting to burn. I looked up past her; I was eating with Ashlee, but she'd gone off to the bathroom. She had to be due back any time now. I shrugged.

"Trev and I haven't told you about what we really do on Naked Wednesdays," I told her, speaking low and fast, "but here's the thing: Lily? She... like, she enjoys her mistakes too. Very much so. We make sure of it." Her eyes went wide and shiny behind her glasses. "You get me?"

She drew a deep, shuddery breath. "Just... a lot of younger guys don't care. You know, if women enjoy their mistakes." She frowned. "I don't think I'm making myself too clear, here." Another roar, as some freshman eluded Mr Collins.

"Your coworker over there is fucking up, Ms D."

"Mouth, Brian," she smiled, but then she sighed and got to her feet. "Look," she sighed just as she was leaving, "I think it's really... like, hot. That Lily's, um, enjoyment is important that way. To you and Trevor." She gave a nervous laugh. "Shit. I'm so flustered." I felt a sudden urge to take her hand, but of course we were in the middle of lunch. "Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you, like, got everything sorted out last Wednesday."

I smiled up at her, taking in her nerves, feeling an unexpected sense of power here. "Hey," I nodded, putting on what I hoped was a reassuring smile, "I told you. I was fine. Thanks, though."

"Great, sweetie!" She whirled to leave, then hesitated and glanced back. "Two more thirds next Wednesday, maybe? If you guys are up for it?" We both giggled at the double entendre, but I didn't need to answer and she knew it. She took a deep breath. "Great. I'll see you then, Abs. Off to save Mr Collins." I watched her go, remembering black lace over that ass, chewing thoughtfully.

* * *

"Wait." We were hiking down the deserted English hallway after practice, bound for Room 102. "She said what to you?"

"'Two more thirds.'" I shrugged. I'd made sure to bring a clean set of boxers that day, and I'd even used soap in the shower instead of just trying to rinse off the pool water. "I don't even know what that means. Like, four thirds? I'm not a math guy, but..."

"It means," he snapped forcefully, "that I'm finished with trying to stuff my hard-on into a pair of tighty-whities." He jacked his meat, for emphasis. "All the way, baby."

"Dude," I said after a long pause, her classroom approaching, "this is fucking surreal." He glanced over at me suspiciously.

"What's surreal mean, again?"

"In this case?" We stopped outside her closed door and looked at each other. "Bro, in this case, is means 'absolutely double-batshit insane.'" I'd not told Trev about what Ms D had told me, about making a big, long, hard, pounding mistake with some kid in the past, but from the determined set of Trev's shoulders as her barreled into his classroom, it hardly mattered.

"Yo, what up, Ms D!" he boomed, sauntering in while I shut the door. She was in a skirt again, sleeveless top, nothing too outrageous; I soaked all that up as I shut the door blind, Trevor's backpack making loud contact with his lab table. "Happy Naked Wednesday!"

"We're still at two-thirds, actually," she replied with another acid smile. She was prepping some sort of fish lab at the back corner. "I'll be with you two in a sec."

"Can I give you a hand? I love seafood," I snickered.

"No," she snapped. "You can get yourself ready to do some hard-core, no-holds-barred physics."

"Hard-core," Trevor laughed. "I like the sound of that."

"I bet you do," she replied, but she laughed anyway. The sun came in on her freckled shoulder, with a hint of blue peeking out past her top. I swallowed, my dick doing its usual Dubinsky-brastrap-wakeup routine.

"Blue today, huh?" I called, and this time she turned around with her mouth wide and her eyes crinkled.

"Patience, Abs," she tutted, shaking her head, and then she glanced down. "Wow. Pants? Brian, you usually look like a refugee from a clearance sale at a sporting goods store."

"Well. I figured I should dress up." I took my shirt off unbidden, then ran my hand over my abs while she nodded. "Glad you like it."

"Oh, I do." She spun back around. "Like I said, I'll just be a minute with tomorrow's lab."

"Yep. We'll make ourselves comfortable." Trev already was, his shoes and shirt off, and he wasn't even close to stopping; I watched as he quietly pushed his pants down, still checking to make sure she was turned away, before dropping his underwear with a snarly smile. He was halfway hard already, his balls hanging low. I just shook my head at him, totally incredulous as he slid up onto the stool. His glare toward my boxers was scornful. "Just take your time, Ms D; we're not going anywhere." He sat sideways to her; when she turned around, she wouldn't see his penis at first.

Trevor Bray always loved a good, dramatic unveiling.

"With grades like yours, you sure aren't," she volleyed back. I hooked my thumbs into my boxers, debating with myself, wondering just how shocking I wanted to be, but then I decided it hardly mattered. Trevor wasn't putting his underwear back on, so the shock would happen regardless.

My boxers joined my pants on the floor.

"Just need to get the fish fed, then I'm all yours," purred Ms D, but when she glanced over her shoulder she dropped the little jar of fish food. "Holy fucking shit! Why are you two naked?"

"Because it's Naked Wednesday, duh." Trevor was smirking, totally at ease; I'd sat facing mostly away from her, though I knew it didn't matter. She'd know I was hard, and she already knew what I looked like. Own it, I told myself. So, as Ms Dubinsky backed against the lab counter and stared, I swiveled my stool toward her with my legs open and showed her everything I had.

Her eyes dropped straight down between my thighs, of course, taking it all in: I was as erect as ever, my dickhead pointing up near my belly button, my balls full and ready as they rested on the stool. She recovered quickly. "That's weird," she frowned after a long, silent moment. "I thought you swimmers shaved your pubes off."

It was the perfect response to an unreal situation, she and I sharing a giggle before Trevor joined in. "What, like this?" He stood up and moved next to me, showing off, his own thick meat rising. Trevor never could keep himself from cupping his balls, and Ms D just leaned against the counter with her face getting redder.

"Yes," she said at last, with an effort. "Like that." Trev's whole body was smooth and hairless, every muscle in place, and Ms D's eyes roved back and forth between us like a woman who can't decide which pastry to pick. "Boys, I... I mean... shit."

"No worries, Ms D," I told her softly. "No pressure. But, you know, you told me 'two more thirds' at lunch on Friday, and... well. That fraction makes no sense, so we just figured we'd wing it."

"You sure did." She left the fish food scattered on the floor, walking slowly toward us. I could almost see her mind working in her bright eyes, judgements, decisions, worries. She stopped at about three paces, her hand over her mouth. "Yep," she said at last, slowly, "guess I should have checked my math." She swallowed. "Do me a favor, Brian? Stand up?"

"Yeah?" I obeyed, feeling like I was at a doctor's office. A sudden motion caught the corner of my eye as Trevor pulled himself hard. Me, I was already there, standing as tall as I could with my legs apart and my hands on my hips. "Is that better?"

"Christ," she whispered, "those abs... the way they lead the eye, and then your... your cock, reaching up..." She giggled as I spasmed a little. "Oh. Should I not have said cock?"

"You can say whatever you want, Ms D."

"Just beautiful," she sighed, and then she glanced at my friend. "Did Brian tell you I apologized to him?"

"Nah." He was still working, his fingers tugging with long practice, but the lazy Trevor confidence in his voice told me he wasn't concerned about the speed of his erection. "He never tells me what you two talk about."

She shrugged, seemingly realizing there were no more secrets, not after this. "I told him I was sorry for making him hard and then leaving him to take care of it someplace else."

"Yeah," Trev agreed, "that's pretty fucking rude, I think."

"Very fucking rude." She was nodding now, and when I saw her check to make sure the blind was down and the door was closed, I spasmed again. "It's been bothering me, that I did that." She took another step toward me. "That I'm doing it again." She was just a couple feet away now, her eyes glued to my dick, and I was long past caring how all of this was going to go.

Own it.

I reached out for her hand, and when she took mine I pulled her, insistent, right toward me. Her eyes found mine with the last of her nervousness, which fluttered away along with her eyelashes as I closed her unresisting fingers around my shaft. I'd never done anything so sensual before, and at that touch her hand came to life. She began exploring me at once, running slowly up and down, feeling my heat, only glancing away as Trevor moved.

"I'll just help you out here, Ms D," he muttered, all husky-voiced as he stepped behind her, close, and I felt my dick twitch again when I saw my buddy's hands lock onto her hips, around her, his fingers confident as they slid inside her top. I knew he was pressing his hard-on against her butt through the skirt. "You're wearing too much."

"Jesus," she whispered, her breath in my face; she had her other hand on me now too, reaching far underneath so her palm could weigh my balls between my spread thighs. "You're so hard." Her eyes crept back up, past my abs, over my chest, those eyelids fluttering once more as I saw Trevor's hands moving boldly under her top, closing on her breasts, beginning to knead them. She tipped her head back, her hair attacking Trev's face. "I'm still wearing too much," she said softly.

1...345678