Nancy Mitchell's Other Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, of course Jake couldn't go home to his wife with the juices and smell of another woman's pussy on his dick, and Nancy had insisted he crash at her place. She helped him shower, washed that big meaty dick off and gave him a handjob in the shower to help him feel better, then shared her bed with him. She told him he could stay as long as he needed, she would take care of him while he and career-obsessed Julie decided what to do next. Jake knew he was destroying his marriage staying with her, but Nancy made sure his stomach was always full and his balls were always empty and after years of not seeing his wife Jake felt like he was in heaven. And Nancy made sure to let Julie know ahead of time when Jake would be coming by the office to take her out to lunch, what their weekend plans were, and how well he was doing while they decided on next steps.

Things moved quickly for Jake and Nancy, and when he asked to take some pictures of her, and later videos, she had agreed. After all, he would be her husband once he and Julie divorced. He should have been her husband after high school, and now the two of them had to make up for lost time. And Nancy was so eager and happy to ride his dick while smiling for the camera, her nipples rock hard on her tiny tits, fucking him every night in whatever position he wanted to make up for that lost time.

Then Jake and Julie somehow got back together. Nancy thought he had been going out and looking at engagement rings, or finding a divorce lawyer, but he and Julie had actually been talking things through and working it out. And now they both blamed Nancy for their problems. And when Jake had texted Nancy that he was packing his things up and going back to Julie she had rushed to her condo to stop him from leaving. But when she crashed through her front door, and tore through the house looking for him, she wasn't the only one shouting his name. She found him in her bedroom, in her bed, fucking Julie doggie-style. Julie's massive jugs hung down in front of her, nearly scraping the mattress while he pounded her from behind, two giant fuckbags swaying back and forth. And the worst part, the most perfect humiliation, was when Nancy saw herself on the big screen television bouncing on Jake's dick and pinching her own tiny pancake tits. In the real world Nancy rubbed her clit harder and pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy as she arched her back and imagined the shame and humiliation. She was about to come, but forced herself to slow down, to get to the meat of the fantasy before she had an orgasm and her head cleared.

Nancy had cried, and sobbed, and begged while Jake's come leaked out of Julie's pussy onto her sheets and images of herself getting that big dick played on the wall. Anything, she'd do anything, if he just wouldn't leave her. It had even been Nancy's idea to give Julie the videos to hold over her head and make sure she obeyed. She'd be their sexual plaything, to abuse and humiliate however they liked. And Julie, the princess, beautiful Julie with her double d-cup breasts and perfect pink nipples, had agreed because she hated nerdy wallflower Nancy for fucking her Jake. And now Julie wouldn't just get Jake back, she'd degrade and humiliate Mosquito Bites until Jake might get off in her, but he'd never respect her or think of her as someone worth his love ever again. She'd be a come dumpster, a life support system for three cock holsters, and nothing more. Well, maybe a tongue as well if Julie was in the right mood.

The first thing Julie did was pull the data from Nancy's fitness monitor and build a profile or her bio-metric signature when she was aroused and when she orgasmed. It wasn't difficult, there was plenty of data to work with now. And then Julie told her boss that she was taking control of her orgasms, and if the app ever said she came without permission, those pictures and videos would go to her family, her competitors, everyone. The tech world was hard enough to survive in as a woman, and those nudes would destroy her company and her life. And then Julie told her naked plaything that the pictures and videos would go anywhere else she got a job for the rest of her life, so she better stay with the company where Julie could keep an eye on her. Julie's pussy was positively gushing as she explained all this to a naked, sobbing Nancy. They both almost came when Julie told her that from now on the only way Nancy could give herself an orgasm was if Jake was fucking her in the ass with her head in a company toilet, and she could only use each toilet once.

That was bad enough, having to beg the love of her life and now her ex-boyfriend to fuck her in the ass while her head was in a toilet when she wanted to come, but Julie insisted she be there to watch and make sure that miracle cock didn't go in her cunt. Sometimes Julie would piss in the toilet first, so Nancy's face was shoved in the piss water while that big dick stretched and pummeled her ass. Jake even got into it, and would make her beg to be fucked in the ass in the most graphic terms, or make her beg his wife and lick her shoes before he would agree to sodomize her.

Rules were quickly added to humiliate Nancy even more, and while for the first orgasm she could finger herself while getting ass fucked by the third she was only allowed to come while Jake's sperm was dripping out of her ass, sitting on a restroom floor, jilling off her clit while she licked his dick clean and Julie whispered how small her breasts were in her ear. Then she'd beg to lick his come off the restroom floor after, smiling for the camera and pinching and twisting her nipples. Before long Nancy was also expected to edge three times a day, to keep her "appropriately whorish in her outlook," as Julie said. And with the fitness monitor and data she already had Julie always made sure Nancy got right to the edge before she let her back off.

And the whole time her own fitness tracker recorded her responses, her shame and arousal. Nancy knew what was happening, she was being trained to come from degradation and humiliation, but she couldn't stop it without destroying her entire life. And in her worst moments, when she was at her absolute lowest, she didn't want to stop anyway. Part of her wanted Julie to send out those videos and destroy her career so she could sign the company over to them and spend her days as a teased and denied sex slave under Julie's desk eating Jake's come out of her pussy. Having her ass offered to old men and cruel women to seal business deals. Real world Nancy had three fingers in her cunt now, and her clit was hard enough to cut glass. Her pubic hair was soaked with her own juices and it dripped into the toilet bowl, and the smell of hot pussy filled the bathroom stall. She was so close.

Tech CEO Nancy's humiliation became more public. Julie started picking out her wardrobe. Shirts that would be called "boobtastic" and draw lustful stares on other women just resulted in confused looks or hidden snickering with her flat chest. She had paused outside the break room once, and heard someone asking, "What's with the boss' new outfits?" Her pussy had clenched, and she had been rubbing her clit through her slacks. She had gone over the edge when someone replied, "Maybe she thinks if she gives them some sunlight they'll finally grow?" The cruel laughter filled her ears while she came. Of course that had been an unauthorized orgasm, and Julie was explaining that she might not send out the videos if Nancy happened to be at the local strip club for wet t-shirt contest night that Tuesday, especially if some of her employees happened to be there too to see their boss take her Itty-Bitty Titty Committee shirt off and try to shake her laughably small...

In her stories the tormented sluts always stopped just before they came, panting and desperately eager to degrade themselves even more for an orgasm but needing to obey; however, Nancy never had the willpower to deny herself an orgasm when she was this far gone. She shuddered and her orgasm pounded through her body while she sat on the toilet, her legs spread, her fingers buried deep inside her, and her mouth filled with the taste of her own pussy. As her orgasm faded, the sound of footsteps told her that whoever had come in had left and she took the panties out of her mouth and let out a deep, moaning exhalation of relief. At least she wouldn't have to see their face when she came out of the stall. She wouldn't have to wonder if they figured out what she was doing, even though her pussy twitched again at the thought of the look of disgust on their face at the slut who was getting herself off in the bathroom.

She sat there for a couple of minutes, until her libido was back under control. Now that she had come the thoughts of slipping her soaked panties to Agent Waters were firmly quashed. She dried her pussy with toilet paper, put her panties back on, blotted them with toilet paper to get them as dry as possible, freshened up at the sink again, and went to get a quick lunch before resuming the polygraph.

When she went back into the room she was calm, collected, and utterly professional. She answered the questions clearly and concisely. There was nothing unusual about her answers. When the interview was over Agent Waters did the usual follow-up, they shook hands, and Nancy went home. And if Agent Waters hadn't followed her to the restroom at a discrete distance earlier and listened while she fingered herself to an orgasm, she would never have known for sure how turned on Nancy had been by their interaction over a silly nickname.

That evening, although neither knew it, Nancy and Agent Winters were sharing the same fantasy. Nancy was sprawled in her bed, flipping through electronic pages on her tablet while she held a vibrator on her pussy. She had on two pairs of thick cotton granny panties, so the vibration only teased her, and it would take forever to finally push her over the edge. That gave her longer to fantasize, to identify with the young women in her stories who willingly surrendered their orgasms and were kept perpetually horny and on edge. She mashed the head of the vibrator into her cunt, put clothespins on her nipples, and moaned desperately, "Please, may I come Agent Waters? I'll do anything, anything, oh god anything just please let your dirty little titted slut come..."

Across town Agent Waters was also picturing Nancy on her knees, begging for an orgasm. However, Agent Waters was still wearing her suit, seated at her desk, working late, and making notes on Miss Mosquito Bites' stories. The young lady certainly had some hangups, especially around her chest size. Which wasn't rare, society went out of its way to make women ashamed and self-conscious about their bodies in a million ways, but Nancy had fetishized this shame to an unusually high degree. Fantasy wasn't reality, even the Bureau's security clearance guidelines acknowledged that, but Nancy had a very specific and active fantasy life. If she were dealing with sensitive enough material it might leave her open to exploitation, but Nancy's work only needed the lowest level of clearance. And there was no sign she had ever acted on any of it, which also indicated a degree of control and discipline. Agent Waters knew about discipline. She had hungers and desires of her own, fantasies that resonated with what she saw on screen. Fantasies that she longed to indulge.

Still, business before pleasure. Agent Waters finished her notes on Nancy Mitchell's review, sent it with no red flags to her supervisor, and reread some of her favorite passages from Nancy's stories. She shifted ever so subtly in her chair and took a deep breath. No, that could wait until she was in the privacy of her own home, but one of her strengths had always been making connections. Seeing lines where people could help each other, areas of overlapping interests where a partnership could yield benefits for everyone. And there were certain people in the Bureau who might greatly benefit from the particular fetishes of someone like Nancy "Miss Mosquito Bites"

If this paid off, it could be a huge win for the Bureau. It would be a leap for her professionally, probably two or even three grades and fast track her career. It could help Nancy deal with some of her issues. And if it went very right, well, she might finally get something she had spent years wanting. Agent Waters scheduled a meeting.

12