Nancy's Descent Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then be a good girl, came her own voice. She grimaced, looking down at her sandwich in the break room. She cleared her throat when Greg came in, giving him a quick smile and a nod, before finishing. She watched him sit down across from her, and he smiled.

"How's it going?" he asked. She swallowed her food, nodding. "Good. You?"

"Not bad. May I ask you a question?"

"Shoot," she said.

"Have you got a boyfriend?"

She hesitated. "Uh...sort of," she answered, feeling funny about the thought of calling Mr. Hoyden anything like a boyfriend. He was not her boyfriend. He was her tormentor. He was her own personal nightmare and fantasy come true. He was a lecherous, depraved sadist...whom made her wet on sight.

"Gotcha. That's cool. I'm sorry if I put you on the spot at all, before."

"It's okay," she said, smiling and shaking her head. "I was flattered."

"I realized I sort of jumped the gun. We've barely talked. And if you have a, uh...sort of boyfriend, then maybe we could just be friends, yeah?"

"Um...yes, sure." She smiled, and finished her sandwich. They exchanged standard pleasantries, and Nancy enjoyed the normalcy of it, for what it was worth. She tried to think if Mr. Hoyden were not in the picture, if she would really want to go out with him. The answer was not really. He was nice, he was relatively cute, but he also wasn't really her type. She wanted to go out with him because Mr. Hoyden would not allow it. She wanted to go out with him out of spite for him. That wasn't fair to this boy.

She thought about Mr. Hoyden almost obsessively for the remainder of her day, leading up to her visit. She had discovered that no amount of adjusting the panties made it more comfortable. By the time she was on the way to his house, she had given up on it. She had simply given in to the experience. Her completely shaved pussy had made the sensation twice as intense, too. By the time she was at his door, she knew how puffy her pussy was, and her nipples were even sorer, from rubbing against the fabric of her uniform. For once, she couldn't wait to get inside and take it off.

"Evening, Nancy," he said, holding the door open for her. She came in quickly, beginning to unbutton her top before he'd even closed the door completely. When he turned and saw her impatience with the buttons, he laughed.

"My, my. They must be very sore."

Nancy nodded, blushing. "Yes, Sir."

She handed him the top and watched him put it away. When he turned around, he nodded to her pants. "Pants too, today."

She bit her lip. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl."

She unbuttoned them much more slowly than her top. She was embarrassed for him to see her in the panties, for some reason. Embarrassed, absurdly, for him to observe her obedience. She held them at her hips for a moment, looking at him, hesitating.

"Go on, Baby."

She let them fall to her ankles, stepped out of them quickly and stood back up handing them to him. When he shut the wardrobe again, he gave her his disapproving look.

"Move your hands, Baby. I want to see your little pussy."

"Yes, Sir," she said, blushing fiercely as she let her hands drop to her sides. He looked her up and down, his approval and arousal explicit on his face. He looked at her face and smiled, suddenly offering her his open arms.

"Come here."

She went forward. To Mr. Hoyden, she looked as wide-eyed and skittish as a little fawn. He gathered her to his chest and stroked her hair.

"Shhhh," he purred, and felt her relax in his arms. "Here's my good girl. He backed away enough to tip her chin up with his fingers, so he could look at her. Those big eyes nearly made him bite his tongue.

"Are you my good girl?" he whispered, looking deep into her eyes. She nodded.

"Yes, Sir."

"Do you belong to me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Tell me."

"I belong to you, Sir."

"Mmmm. I love hearing you say that. Come," he said, leading her to the couch, and pulling her into his lap. She silently prayed he would leave her poor nipples alone. She bit her lip when he admired them, with his smug smile.

"Have your nipples ever been this red and puffy?" he wondered.

"No, Sir."

"I'll bet you'd like me to let them alone. Is that right?" he asked, her chin in his fingers.

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, I'll tell you what," he said, letting her chin go and giving her thigh a gentle slap. "If your obedience training today goes well, I will. If not, I have another pair of clamps here that pinch even tighter. Is that goods incentive to mind me, today?"

She nodded emphatically. "Yes, Sir!"

He chuckled. "Good girl. Today is going to be a little different. I'm going to play with your pussy for a little bit, and then we'll try something new. Alright?"

"Yes, Sir. Sir?"

He looked back at her with a raised eyebrow. "Yes?"

"May I..m-may I speak with you casually today, Sir?"

Mr. Hoyden tilted her head, searching her expression, taking some reading in her eyes.

"You want to have a little talk, Baby? Is that it?"

"Yes, Sir. Please."

"Mmm," he looked away, pursing his lips. She smiled unconsciously, for a moment. When he looked back at her he gave a nod and grinned. "Yes, we can have a talk, later. But not right now. Obedience training first, then we can talk. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

He smiled warmly, and squeezed her knee. "You're very welcome, Baby. Now, up you get. Go over to the table like before, and we'll take a peek at my little pink pussy."

Once she was in position with her panties around her ankles, her legs spread wide and her hands on either side of her head with her palms up, Nancy's memories of the last time she'd been in this position sent a new wave of arousal and wetness down to her center. Mr. Hoyden was standing between her legs, gazing at her exposed pussy and stroking her inner thighs. Nancy had been trying to look at him, but he instructed her to lay her head back and relax.

"Close your eyes," he'd said, so she lay there with her eyes closed, back in the position of complete submission and vulnerability, his big warm hands giving her goose bumps and sending waves of heat to her pussy with each stroke. She could almost feel his eyes on her. His stroking moved inward, his fingers passing gently over her labia, pinching the skin above her slit and pulling it upwards to lift her clitoral hood, only to let go and stroke the thin skin just below the entrance of her vagina. When she felt his fingers caressing soft circles around her ass, she bucked and her eyes flittered open, looking up at him, questioningly.

"Close your eyes and settle down, Nancy," he said, with a smile and a raised eyebrow. When her eyes were closed, he continued his casual touch around the rosebud of her anus and her toes curled in her shoes as she bit her lip. She whimpered from time to time, but he did not hush her. Mr. Hoyden, in fact, loved those little sounds. He smiled and looked at her clenching ass.

"I can see we need some serious training, down here. So tense," he said, stroking her inner thigh as he probed her ass with the very tip of his finger.

"Mmmm," she said, turning her head to the side, her eyes squeezed shut. Mr. Hoyden chuckled.

"Yes, you do, young lady. This is not a very submissive bottom. But don't worry, we'll get to that later. One step at a time, hmm?"

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

Then the serious teasing began. Nancy had yet to have another orgasm in her sleep, but she had felt very close the previous night. In a way, she reflected, she had achieved an orgasm the previous night, albeit, a ruined one. She'd woken feeling terribly unsatisfied, even though her pussy was contracting, dimly. Now, he was using his fingers to drive her wild. She could almost consciously observe herself descending into 'sub space', her mind letting go of past and future, only existing in this one, agonizing now. His fingers tickled her into a near frenzy, and yet she was surrendering to the sensations, surrendering to him. He gently pinched her clit between thumb and forefinger, and expertly tugged on her clitoris, as though he were milking it. He had taken notice that she seemed to love that, and took full advantage. The other thing he'd noticed made her crazy was pinching her lips between his fingers, making her clit and inner labia stick out like a little pink tongue, and then running two fingers up and down, spreading her own slick sap all over the swollen skin of her most sensitive, vulnerable place. He allowed her a measure of squirming, lip biting and mewling, as he did so enjoy it. But when her legs began pedaling, he had to put a stop to it.

"Stop that, Baby," he said, looking at her lovely face, twisted in pleasure and perhaps some inner conflict. "Ah, ah--stop it!" he took hold of one of her legs and she opened her eyes to look at him.

"Be still," he said, rubbing her clit with his thumb," Shhh. Settle down."

When she'd gained some semblance of control over herself and her legs were still, he let go and pinched her lips again, stroking her protruding clit.

"Ah-ah-ah," she was saying, and he only smiled, tilted his head to look at her twitching pussy. She was getting close again for the third time, and he let her go. She always squirmed the most when he stopped, desperate for his touch. It was one of his favorite parts. He came to the other side of the table and stroked her hair. He pulled her panties the rest of the way off her ankles and joined them with the rest of her clothes in the wardrobe. He left the door open, and gently took off each shoe and sock, before putting those away, too. This was the first time she had been completely naked in front of him. He smiled to himself for a moment, and watched her trying to peak at him between her legs. He locked the wardrobe.

When he returned to her side he helped her sit up, then took her easily into his arm and carried her over to the couch. Settled into his lap now, he stroked her thighs.

"Do you know it's been over a week since you had your last spanking, Nancy?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I'm very proud of you, Nancy. I know it's been very difficult for you, with that big ego and all that pride. But that pride won't get you anywhere, with me."

She looked up at him, some of her anger returning to her eyes. He smiled and stroked her cheek.

"You're a sweet, submissive girl under all of that armor. Isn't that right?" His tone was very gentle now, with no mocking in his eyes. She couldn't bare it and looked away.

"Young lady," he began, pulling her back by the chin. "Do not ignore me. You don't want to break your good streak, do you? Do that again, and it's over my knee. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, painfully.

"Try that again in my favorite little voice."

Nancy closed her eyes for a moment, letting her exhale come out slow and steady. She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Yes, Sir."

"Mmm, good girl! Now. Aren't you a sweet, submissive girl deep down?"

Nancy sighed, her shoulders dropping in defeat. "Yes, Sir."

Her reluctant confession, her docile voice and those big pleading eyes were more than he could bare. He took her cheek in one hand, and she looked up at him, confused. He bent his head towards hers and kissed her, soft for a few moments. The sounds their lips made had a strange effect on Nancy. A short time ago, the thought of kissing a man who had to be more than twenty years older than her with a bit of a gut would have repulsed her. Especially a man like Mr. Hoyden, who looked at her so lecherously and with such arrogance. Now, her body was responding to it. She had not been kissed like this for a while. There had been no one for a good two years before Sam, and he hadn't been a particularly good kisser, nor had he made her feel much. Her feelings for Mr. Hoyden had become complex, oscillating between reluctant, shameful desire and repulsion. The last few times they'd been together, she'd found herself looking at him differently. Glancing at his lips, his hands, noting the intelligence behind those eyes. He'd given her a light kiss here and there, she was sure, only to further anger her so that he could give her a spanking.

It was different, all of a sudden. She felt her hand resting on his chest, unaware of when she'd placed it there. His hand came around to her side, the other cupping her head. She opened her mouth and let in his tongue. Her other hand seemed to move on its own, coming around to grip the back of his neck, and the kiss deepened. When Mr. Hoyden felt her hot little tongue in his mouth, some of his control broke. They were suddenly kissing deeply, mindlessly, both groaning and exhaling sharply into one another's faces, and he held her to him as close as he could. When he pulled away, he opened his eyes first. For just an instant, he caught a sight which he captured with his memory, immediately. Nancy, pink-cheeked and breathless, her eyes still closed, her lips parted ever-so-slightly, wet and swollen.

He stroked her hair until she was calm, again. Then he lifted her up and placed her on the floor in front of him, like a puppy. Nancy tucked her hair behind her ears, and looked up at him, questioningly.

"We're deepening your training, today. Remember I told you we'd try something new?" he asked. She nodded, clearly unnerved. When he began unbuttoning his pants, she scooted back and was shaking her head.

"No?" he asked, pausing his motion, with a raised eyebrow. He opened his mouth a bit and raised his chin. "Hmm? Are you saying no to me, Nancy?"

"I...I-"

"Do you say no to me, when I give you instruction?"

"No, Sir," she said, with the trill of begging in her voice.

"Do you need a spanking to put your mind in the right place?"

"No, please! Sir..."

"Nancy," he began, continuing to unzip his pants. He pulled his cock out without taking them down and her mouth opened, in dismay. "You must know that your training would extend beyond teasing your little pussy. Am I right?"

"I hoped..."

"You hoped? You hoped what? That it would not, say, get 'worse'? Did you hope that if you were a good girl, then things would not escalate?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I see. Baby, you have a long way to go in your training. You've done very well, you've been breaking beautifully, but we're only at the very beginning, my pet. You must have known that on some level. Now, surely you are not surprised that to be an obedient, submissive young woman, you will need to learn to suck on my cock."

Nancy looked down at her lap. She tucked her hair back behind her ear when it fell into her face.

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please, Sir...I've never...done that. I don't want to."

"Why not?"

She hesitated, not wanting to anger him. She reminded herself he'd never been angry before, only strict. He would be more likely to punish if her if she lied or didn't answer.

"Nancy..." he said, warningly.

"Because it's...it's gross."

"Gross?"

She looked up at him, and was somewhat relieved to see him smiling, clearly amused.

"And how would you know that if you've never tried it?"

Nancy bit her lip.

"Hmm? You don't have an answer for that?"

"No, Sir."

"Hmm. Nancy, I think you need to spend a little time over my lap."

"Please," she said quickly, shaking her head. "Please-"

"You do not beg, Nancy. You obey. Try again, and if I don't receive the perfect reply this time, your spanking will be twice as hard and will take place on my front lawn."

Nancy gave a derisive little cry, her shoulders slumping. "Yes, Sir."

"Good. Up you go," he said, helping her to stand, and then taking her over his knees. Nancy braced her hands on the sofa cushion, and glanced behind her at Mr. Hoyden, who was stroking her pert ass, appreciatively. He looked at her.

"Are you going to take your spanking like a big girl, or will we need to give you additional motivation and take you outside?"

"No! Sir. I'll be good."

"Good," he said, with a little grin. She couldn't bear to look at him anymore, and buried her red face into her arms. The spanking only lasted fifteen minutes, but it was a hard spanking. Halfway through it, she found she could no longer stop herself from trying to cover her ass with her feet or pedal her legs, and Mr. Hoyden adjusted her so that her hips were over one knee, so that he could use the other to pin down her thighs. The spanking resumed, and when her hand moved on its own to cover her reddening bottom, he took it in one hand and pinned it high up on her back. The spanking resumed. All she could do was scream and cry, and eventually, she slumped in his hold, sobbing and gasping like a child. When he was finished, her face was covered in tears and saliva. There was a wet spot on his couch, and she didn't stop sobbing for minutes after he'd stopped, even as he stroked her ass and thighs. When she had quieted down, he helped her up and held her in his arms, shushing her, kissing her hair and stroking her thighs. Eventually, he gave her knee a pat, and leaned over to grab a tissue. She let him clean her face.

"Now," he began, placing the tissue aside, and lifting her chin to look at her. "Are you ready to be a good girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Get back down on your knees."

Once in position, she regarded his cock. It was fully erect, pre-cum glistening at the tip. She looked back up at him. His hand came around to the back of her head, guiding her to him. When her lips nearly touched him, she stopped and looked up at him, once more. He smiled, stroking her cheek, then her lips.

"Open up, baby."

She opened her mouth and took in the head, giving it a few gentle sucks, before looking up at him. He had closed his eyes for a moment, his mouth parted, before opening them again to smile at her.

"That's it. Oh, that's good, Nancy. Good girl, just like that. Gently. Goood. Take a little more, now. That's it, good baby."

Mr. Hoyden was almost disappointed when he realized he was not going to last long. It was only fifteen minutes in, her hot, wet mouth now bobbing up and down rhythmically, occasionally pausing at the top to suck the head of his cock, and he could feel himself about to ejaculate.

"I'm about to come, Nancy. When I do, you need to swallow all of it," he managed, through slightly clenched teeth. She hummed over his cock, and he groaned. "If you don't swallow all of it, I'm going to spank that already red bottom of yours outside."

She moaned over his cock, and that was all he could take. He came hard. It had been a long time coming. She choked a little, and he had to hold her head in place, his fingers twisting in her hair. She grabbed onto his feet, strangely, but he barely noticed. When he was finished, he let her go, and she backed away slowly, a string of saliva and cum suspended for a moment between her upper lip and the tip of his cock. Oh, what an image, he thought. An image he would not soon forget.