Nancy's Exploration Ch. 01

Story Info
Nancy and Tina begin dating, and expand their relationship.
757 words
4.17
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy Thompson was lying in bed. She was thinking about her sexual intercourse with her best friend Tina Gray. She was wearing her pink PJs. Her 25 inch waist and 35 inch hips were both held tightly in her pyjamas. Here 38B breasts were hidden underneath her PJs and the bedcovers. Her brown hair was shining. Her brown eyes were half closed. Her white skin shone brightly in the sun. She currently has her left hand down her PJs and was stroking her cock. She moaned softly as she thought about her best friend.

Tina Gray was a beautiful woman. Nancy had been friends with her since high school. Her blonde hair was shining in the sun. Her beautiful green eyes were breathtaking. Her 24 inch waist and her 35 inch hips were both incredible. Then, there were her breasts; 34B. They were pretty small, but it was her eagerness that turned Nancy on the most.

Nancy continued to stroke her cock, moaning Tina's name as she did. Just as she was about to cum, Tina walked into the room. "You horny little girl," Tina said as she looked at Nancy. "You can't even go one second without jerking off to me." Nancy tried to hide it, but Tina crawled into the bed and grabbed her cock. "We can't have you going to the restaurant with a hard-on."

Nancy nodded and moaned as Tina began to suck her off. In a few seconds, Nancy came inside Tina's mouth. Tina gulped it all down and smiled.

"Now," Tina said. "Let's go get ready for dinner." Nancy nodded and followed her best friend towards the shower.

Hours later...

The two of them were sitting at a restaurant. Nancy was wearing a white and pink dress. Tina was wearing a blue and green dress. The waitress came over and bowed. "Hi," she said. "I'm gonna be your server for the evening. Can I get you anything to drink?"

Tina smiled. "I'll have a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc please," she said. The waitress nodded and turned to Nancy.

"I'll have a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon," Nancy said.

The waitress nodded and left to get the bottles of wine. As the waitress left, Nancy and Tina began to look over the menu.

"I don't know what I should get," Tina said. "Any suggestions?"

Nancy smiled. "I've heard great things about the Fisherman's Platter," she said. "It's a great dish to share. It's a superb mix of breaded scallops, shrimp, and haddock, and done to perfection. It is served on a bed of delicious fried onion rings."

Tina nodded. "That sounds delicious," she said. "What about dessert?"

Nancy smiled. "I have a special dessert at my house just for us," she said.

Tina nodded. The waitress returned. She placed the order of wines down. Tina and Nancy ordered their dish. As the waitress left, Tina felt pressure in her lower abdomen. "Oh god," she uttered.

Nancy looked at her friend. "You okay?" She was worried about her friend.

"I'm fine," Tina said. "Excuse me for a moment. I'll be right back." Nancy nodded. Tina left. Nancy looked around. She admired the other people enjoying their meals. After a while, Tina returned. At the same time, the waitress returned with their meal.

After a few hours, Tina and Nancy headed back to Nancy's car and began to drive to Nancy's house. Tina was completely silent. "You okay?" Nancy asked.

Tina shook her head. "I have to pee badly," she said. "The bathroom at the restaurant was out of order."

Nancy was nervous. She didn't know what to do. She knew that there was a spot not too far away. "Just hold it in for a few minutes," she said as she drove quickly. They reached the location, a small park. Nancy got out and opened the door for Tina. She handed over a container of baby wipes. "Here you go." Tina nodded and headed off.

Nancy looked around and smiled at the beauty of the area they were in. 10 minutes later, Tina returned. "Thank you so much," she said, sadly. "I should probably head home. I've already ruined the trip."

Nancy shook her head. "Not at all," she said. "In fact, I brought you here for a bit of fun."

Tina tilted her head to the side. "What kind of fun?"

Nancy smiled as she reached her hand out. "Follow me and find out," she said.

Tina took Nancy's hand and the two of them headed deep into the forest.

To be continued...