Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now," Dana called out, "what room do you want for the evening and who are you taking with you?" It was clear from her tone and the looks she had been giving him all evening that Dana wanted to be with him.

Paul thought for a moment before saying, "I don't know yet. I'd like to see all the choices."

Dana took him by the hand and led him towards the back of the house with most of the group in trail. Opening each door, she showed him the master bedroom, the two guest rooms, a study, the laundry room, and then moving up a flight of stairs, she took him to the "rec room" over the garage.

Paul and everyone else were somewhat amazed by what they saw. In addition to a king-size bed, the large carpeted room contained a love swing similar to what Paul had at his house, a stripper's pole, an open bathroom, complete with a large jetted, garden tub, and a large screen TV mounted on one wall connected to a video game unit, cable TV, and a DVD player. In front of the TV was a leather love seat featuring two reclining sections.

As everyone moved further into the room, Dana led them to the opposite side of the bed where a small hope chest sat against the wall.

"This is our 'toy chest'," she explained as she opened the lid. Inside was a large variety of sexual aids for both sexes, a smaller box containing massage oils, lubricants, and other liquids, gels, and creams.

Finally, on the far side of the room was a small desk with a computer which included a video cam and headset for video conferencing. Leaning up on the wall next to the desk was a tripod that was apparently used for taking pictures or filming.

As Nancy tried to take all of this in, she could only imagine what was being filmed, photographed, or shared over the computer. The latter was not too surprising since she and Paul had sometimes engaged in cyber-sex either with each other, when he was on a business trip, or with other couples or individuals on their computer. The one thing she couldn't picture was seeing Dana on the stripper's pole, given her size, and assumed strength and flexibility.

"Well, that's the grand tour," Dana said. "Do you know who and what room you plan to claim first?"

Paul said he wanted to be with Dana in the master bedroom, which made her beam with anticipation. When asked about it, he just said, "There's way more in here than I could possibly get through in an evening, but I'm sure most of you would like to spend some time up here with your partners."

From that point, Dana took Paul's hand and winked at him saying, "Let me take you back downstairs and see if I missed anything in the master bedroom." Paul glanced over at Nancy who was still watching him, and she just smiled and waved him along while considering how she was going to get Bryan away from the rest of the group.

12