All Comments on 'Nancy's Seattle Adventures Ch. 04'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Delicious Erotic Adventure

This tall leggy goddess is just too much for her little hubby to handle and she is taking her adventures to the next level. Little hubby is turned into a wife watching voyeur who is reduced to peeping on his gorgeous bride. Hubby is denied, teased and humiliated, while his sexy wife is free to spread her wings with well hung studs. Her little hubby will learn his proper place and how best to perform oral servitude on his knees for his superiors. Please share your gifted pen with us again soon. Your substantial and appreciative audience will be waiting with baited breath.

skip.69skip.69almost 18 years ago
I do feel sorry

for the "busy and pathetically humiliated liddle wimpie" who writes under the name "anonymous". I can see why he is afraid to say who he is if he is a liddle wimpie himself, as I assume he must be if he is willing to try to call someone else that.

I feel ashamed that, like me, he is from UK. Let me assure all your readers that we in UK are not all pathetic turds such as he is.

I like all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some action for Cal

How about some action for Cal, maybe Nancy would like to see him with a girlfriend of hers. Or how about the next story by a swimming pool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't wait to read the end

I enjoy this authors stories. I hope he posts the rest of it soon. I'm not sure if the wife intends on having sex, or is she just playing with his head..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous