Narcissistic Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter four - Her Pleasure.
1.9k words
4
926
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to this enchanting fantasy creation. In this fictional setting, any similarity to any person, place, or thing is entirely coincidental. Every personification in this ethereal place is above the legal age of 18 years old and of sound mind. As fantasy, there may be scenarios that should not be replicated in the real world, without safe and enthusiastic consent. This creation is a deliberate immersion, a slow burn if you will, so if you like the fiery flames of passion to start instantaneously please advert your gaze elsewhere.

(also, this is my 4th submission of Narcissistic Lover, so please be considerate with your constructive criticism. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it!)

*

The music playlist ended and Oisin looked at Valorie. She was aware of the silence that poured into the space between them. She transposed her position, changing the position of her legs and feet and her foot accidentally brushed Oisin's leg.

"Oh I'm sorry, I am so clumsy. May I have some water, please?" she said as she drew her legs back towards her person.

"You are fine, no apologies necessary." Oisin said as he rose to get water for the both of them. While in the kitchen, he thought of an idea that might make her want to stay over for the night; 'If I could find a way to cuddle with her, I might be able to convince her to spend the night...' He brought the water back to the coffee table and he held out his hand. Confused, Valorie took his hand and he pulled her to a standing position.

"Let's dance." Oisin said smoothly.

"Dance? There is no music playing." Valorie said, suddenly feeling shy.

"Yes, that way we'll always be on beat." he said with a deep chuckle.

His arms encircled her thick waist and pulled her close to his frame. She could feel the rigidness of the muscles in his arms as she was pressed against him. They began to sway to the crackling of the fireplace. In palpable silence, they each took each other's aura in. 'She is so beautiful. She is funny and thoughtful. She smells so good, fuck ... I want her now.' Oisin thought as his member became enhanced. Valorie was feeling suddenly bashful. 'He is handsome, and the vibes are vibin'. I wonder what he would think if I stayed the night?' she thought as he spun her around and pulled her back into him. With her back to his front, he nuzzled into the space between her neck and shoulder and began to leave a trail of soft kisses. Valorie shuddered, she began to feel fluttering in her belly, she felt dizzy and hot. A soft, breathy moan escaped her mouth as he began to kiss the nape of her neck.

'wait... how did he know that is one of my spots? I was already ready, but this might send me over the edge ...' Valorie thought as she attempted to mask the effect he had on her body. Unintentionally, she pressed her butt into his groin and began to wiggle in pleasure. His erect member nestled into the canyon between her cheeks as his onslaught of her erogenous zone continued; his fingers sunk into her flesh as his grip on her waist tightened. 'Damn, I want this bitch right fucking now, I'm hard as fuck.' Oisin thought as his hands trailed up her body and cupped her breast. Valorie gasped in pleasure.

He rolled her puffy nipples in his fingers as she moaned in enjoyment. Oisin began slowly swaying the pair out of the living room. Valorie heard the crackling get softer, she paused.

"Before we go any further, I would like to check in with you. How are you feeling?" Oisin breathed into her ear.

Shudders galloped down her to her core. Valorie turned to face him and leaned in for a kiss. Oisin met her and then their soft lips harmonized. Oisin's hand trailed up her back, found its way into her braids, and pulled her head back. Stunned, Valorie's mouth was agape as her bun became undone. He left a path of fiery kisses from her lips to her neck; her body was ready for him to savor her desire.

In a haze of passionate teasing and kissing, Oisin observed her body's response and slowly walked her backward toward the bedroom. Valorie's back was pressed flush against a door at the end of the hallway; she reached behind her back and opened the door. Oisin continued his onslaught until the bed met the back of Valorie's knees and she sat on the bed. Once seated, Valorie began to unfasten the buckle to his belt, when Oisin's hands grabbed hers and took his belt out of the loops for the jeans. With the belt in one hand, he undid his pants with the assistance of Valorie's eager fingers; his jeans and boxers were pulled down to his feet.

Valorie was greeted by his erect member, she reached for his member and Oisin grabbed her hands and quickly bound them with the belt in his hands. Valorie was surprised with her hands bound and then she was pushed back onto the bed.

"Before this continues, I would like to get a statement from you." Oisin said as he gazed into her brown pools.

Valorie breathed a soft but clear, "yes..."

"Eager aren't you? I didn't inform you of the question that will lead to the statement, yet ... Do you consent to having rough sex with me?" he said with a hint of amusement on the crest of his voice.

"... yes, safeword is Chicago." Valorie said as she wiggled in excitement.

"Oh so you not new to this, you true to this, huh?" Oisin chuckled as he removed his shirt and socks.

Valorie nodded as she patiently waited for him to pleasure her body. 'OMG! my dream is literally coming true.' she thought as the apex of her thighs became even more moist. Naked, Oisin got on the bed and started moving towards Valorie.

"Okay, are you ready?" Oisin breathed in her ear.

Valorie wiggled in excitement as she nodded her head yes and placed her bound hands above her head.

He pulled her yellow dress up, so that her body was exposed and her eyes were covered. Essentially blindfolded, Valorie could barely wait the anticipation was evident in her squirming.

"Hold still." Oisin stated with an authoritative tone.

Valorie tried her best to keep still as Oisin's hands slowly kneaded her modest plump breasts. He lowered his head to savour one of the puffy nipples in his mouth; Valorie gasped as she arched her back off the bed. 'Her nipples must be really sensitive. I could use this to my advantage' Oisin thought as he continued teasing her nipple with his mouth. As he drew his mouth away from one nipple to the other, he began to roll and twist the wet nipple in his fingers. 'yes ...' Valorie thought as a moan escaped her lips. Her hips rose until her core made contact with his engorged member, he could feel her decadence through the thin fabric of her black thong.

"I am in control here. Don't move unless I tell you to. Understood?" Oisin said as he twisted her nipples harshly.

Valorie lowed her hips back down on the bed as a deep moan galloped out of her throat. 'So she likes pain ...I wonder how far I can take this?' Oisin thought as he twisted harder.

"Answer me!" He said firmly.

"Yes, I understand." Valorie said with ecstasy in her words.

"Yes, you understand what?" Oisin said as he slapped her breast with his hands.

"Yes, I understand Sir!" Valorie shouted in bliss.

Oisin left a trail of bites as he shifted his attention from her breast to her dewy orchid. He slowly pulled her black thong off and he was met with her erect clitoris. 'Wait ... Is that her clit? It is huge, it has to be at least two inches long.' he thought as he stared at her anatomy. He spread her plump lips apart and took her into his mouth. First he began slow and deep with suction on her clit, then he bit down hard on her nub. Pain radiated throughout her body as she attempted to move his head.

"Chicago! Chicago!" Valorie screamed as she thought 'What the fuck was that? I like some pain, but that was pure torture.'

Osin released her from his teeth as he slapped her vuvla with medium force. She moaned while a mixture of pain and pleasure ricocheted through her body. He stared at her for a moment, to soak in this delicious image. He undid the belt holding her hands together and removed her dress from her eyes.

As he glided his tip in her wet folds, he said, "I undid your hands because I want to see your natural reaction to this..."

He slammed his member inside of her until his tip pressed against the bottom of her well. She winced in pain and pleasure combined. Her hands instinctively pushed against his chest and waist, in a futile attempt to encourage him to shallow his strokes. He smacked her hands out of the way, then he grabbed both of her legs and pushed her knees to her head. In this position she could feel every thrust even deeper than before. Moans never stopped their stampede out of her throat, she was enveloped in pleasure. His pubic hair was stimulating her clit and his curved member was pleasuring her spot with every ... single ... stroke.

Their eyes met and she rose up for a kiss. He obliged as his hand snaked around her neck. As his tongue wrestled hers into submission, he began to squeeze. 'How did he know I liked it this rough and he is choking me without me asking for it. OMG!.' Valorie thought as she climbed to higher peaks of bliss. The room was filled with squelching sounds, panting, and moans.

Valorie's eyes rolled back as she ascended even higher. Oisin's thrust became more intense. The pleasure coursed throughout her body as she navigated a body shaking orgasm. Oisin felt warm liquid soaking his member and body as he thought 'Oh she is a squirter. ... Yeah this one is mine.' Oisin pulled out and slapped her clit with his member to aid in her orgasm. After a few minutes she was spent, but Oisin had not reached nirvana for himself.

After her waterfall ceased, he flipped her over on her knees with her face in the pillows. His member was dripping wet from her juices, he spit on her dusky rose and inserted his finger. After he was confident that she was ready for his length and girth, he slowly inserted his member into her sphincter. New waves of pleasure washed over Valorie. 'Anal too? I am definitely keeping him.' she thought as her body began the ascent to nirvana once more. She began to thrust back into him as his pace quickened.

'Oh she throwing that phat ass back?' Oisin thought as he smacked her ass. Valorie was surprised that she was feeling this sensation from anal sex. His thrust were sending sensations of pleasure through her core. His pace quickened and became more aggressive. He felt his release was coming to the surface; Valorie was quaking with ecstasy. Oisin gave one final thrust and filled her anus with his warm seed. Once he was finished, he pulled his member out of her gaping hole and some of his milky offering poured out and slid down her slit.