Narcissistic Lover Ch. 03 - His Place

Story Info
Chapter 3.
3.6k words
0
1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to this enchanting fantasy creation. In this fictional setting, any similarity to any person, place, or thing is completely coincidental. Every personification in this ethereal place is above the legal age of 18 years old and of sound mind. As fantasy, there may be scenarios that should not be replicated in the real world, without safe and enthusiastic consent. This creation is a deliberate immersion, a slow-burn if you will, so if you like the fiery flames of passion to start instantaneously please advert your gaze elsewhere.

(also, this is my Third installment of Narcissistic Lover. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy it!)

Valorie and Oisin walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand. In the soft light of the entrance, Valorie slowed to a halt. 'I really don't want this date to end, but I also don't want to send the wrong impression. I like him a lot and if I fuck him tonight, he probably will never speak to me again.' she thought anxiously. He noticed that Valorie stopped and he turned to look at her.

"Is something wrong? Did you forget something in the booth?" Oisin asked politely. 'Technically the date is over. I want to ask her to come over to my house so we can continue the conversation, but that might be too forward, too soon. I don't want to scare her off.' he thought nervously.

Valorie checks her person and notices that she doesn't have her purse and said, "I left my purse on the booth."

Oisin walked back into the restaurant to the booth they had just vacated. When he reached over to grab her bag he noticed a dark spot in the velvet seat where she had been sitting. 'Is that what I think it is?' he thought. He touched the spot with two fingers and it was damp. He cleverly 'dropped' the purse under the table so he would be able to get low enough to the seat. With his nose on the spot, he inhaled deeply, and his member twitched. 'Damn, she smells good. I want to eat the bottom out of that box.' he thought as he grabbed her bag, adjusted himself, and walked out to meet her again.

"Thank you, I can be so forgetful at times." Valorie said as she put the strap around her shoulder.

"So ..." Oisin said as he rocked back on his heels.

"So, what?" Valorie asked inquisitively.

Almost tangible, the moment that passed between them. Oisin stared into the deep brown pools of her eyes as she gazed into his.

"... I just ... nevermind, it is silly." Valorie said as she looked off at the sun. It was almost time for one of her favorite times of day, the golden hour. During the hour before sunset, the sky is exquisitely aglow with a gradient of peach, blush, and azure hues.

"Nevermind? What is it? Tell me, I promise I won't judge you." Oisin said with his right hand over his chest.

She looked into his eyes and sucked in the corner of her bottom lip as she thought about what to say. She released her lip then said, "I know this is going to sound childish, but can you pinky-promise?", as she held out her right pinky.

Oisin held out his right pinky and they interlocked fingers as he said, "I pinky-promise.", with a smile. 'I haven't been asked to do a pinky-promise in my entire adult life.' he thought with an internal laugh.

"Technically, the date is over because we originally agreed to go to dinner and we are finished with dinner. ... However, I would greatly appreciate it if the date, maybe, didn't have to end now. ... But, I don't want to monopolize your time, and I would totally understand if you have made previous arrangements." Valorie said as she nervously twiddled her thumbs.

'Oh this is my opportunity.' Oisin thought sinisterly. "Well the date doesn't have to be over. We make the rules for when it's over; and, I don't currently have anything planned for the rest of the night." he said as he gently squeezed her hand.

"So what would you like to do now?" she said, internally relieved.

"That depends on what you feel up to doing."

"I do enjoy Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain." Valorie said laughing.

Oisin chuckled and said "I don't have the capabilities to make it rain in the desert, but I can make Piña Coladas at my house".

"Well I just met you so ... I don't know about going to your house." she said as she put a braid behind her ear flirtatiously.

"Let me show myself trustworthy, Madam." he said as he bowed.

Valorie laughed and said okay.

"Where did you park?" Oisin asked as they walked to the parking lot.

"Um, I don't have a car. I am a broke college student, remember." Valorie said playfully.

"Oh that's okay my car is right here." Oisin said as he unlocked his car with the keyfob.

'That's a brand new two-door hellcat in matte black? Okay I see you with the drip. He wanted me to see his car, so he could stunt.' Valorie thought to herself as they approached the car. Oisin opened the passenger car door for Valorie, once she was seated he closed the door, and got in on the driver's side. Sat in the bucket seat, Valorie looked for the seat belt by the door, but she could not find it.

Oisin said, "Oh the seatbelt is a harness, let me help you with that." He leaned across the center console and reached in between the door and her seat for the seat belt strap for her right shoulder and handed it to her. As he tried to grab the strap for her right hip, his hand grazed her right thigh just below her dress hem. Valorie squished her legs as close as she could together to help him reach the strap. He grabbed it and placed it on her lap.

"Um ... the buckle strap goes in between your legs." Oisin said as he blushed. Valorie opened her legs enough for him to reach down and secure the three straps together. Oisin could feel the heat radiating from in between her thighs and secured the left hip strap to the buckle. As he was securing the left shoulder strap, the back of his hand accidentally grazed her breast, which caused her nipple to swell. "My apologies, I am not trying to feel you up. I just never strapped anyone in since I got the new seats, but myself." he said with an embarrassed grin. 'Her nipple is protruding at the fabric of her dress. This is going to be a distracting journey.' he thought as he sat in the driver seat and quickly strapped himself into the harness, being careful to not constrict his hardened member.

"It's okay, you asked me to trust you so I trust you were not intentionally fondling me; because, that would be very rude and technically harassment of the sexual variety." She said lightheartedly.

The rumble of the engine caught Valorie off guard and she gasped in surprise. "Oh that is just the hemi V8 engine purring, don't worry it won't bite." Oisin said smugly as he pulled out of the parking lot. The wind loudly swirled about the cabin of the car from the open sunroof and open windows. 'With the engine and the wind, a conversation is impossible.' she thought as she looked out the window. Because he knew their destination was only 30 minutes away, he decided to demonstrate the power and speed of this vehicle.

Once they were on West Ina Road after they passed a few traffic lights, he revved the engine and took off. Valorie was pushed back into her seat by the inertia as he quickly rounded the turns. Oisin was focused on the road, and the gear shift as he weaved through traffic. 'What is he doing! He will get us killed; and this nigga just asked me to trust him...' the frantic thought raced through Valorie's mind. 'I hope she can appreciate a man who knows how to handle a stick shift supercar.', the pompous thought took the forefront in Oisin's frontal lobe.

Valorie was wondering 'I just met him, he driving like he is insane, but my pussy is wet as fuck. What is wrong with me?' as she squirmed in the seat. He finally slowed down to pull into the parking lot of a grocery store. Once parked, he turned to Valorie and smiled.

Valorie said sharply, "What the fuck was that? That was dangerous as fuck."

"I wanted to show you how well the car handles." Oisin said as his smile faded.

"You could have done that in the desert, not on city streets. Let me out, nigga." Valorie said as she tried to unbuckle the seat belt.

Oisin watched her struggle for a few moments and then asked cooly, "Would you require assistance with the seat belt?"

Valorie stared at him with annoyance. His smile returned as he slowly unbuckled the seat belt. She opened the door and started walking toward the Secure Path grocery store. Oisin took his time getting out of the vehicle, and caught-up with Valorie just before she entered the store and grabbed her hand gently.

"Valorie, please stop." Oisin pleaded.

Valorie turned around and stared into his eyes, waiting.

"My apologies, I thought you would enjoy that experience in a super car. I apologize for frightening you, that was not my intention." Oisin said with sincerity.

Valorie's coldness began to melt, "Okay, don't do that again, capeesh?"

"Duly noted, Madam. Are we still on for Piña Coladas? Or did I spoil your appetite?" Oisin asked as he squeezed her hand softly.

"... well, yes. I guess we are already here." Valorie said faintly, as she gestured toward the store with her free hand.

Oisin smiled and they entered the store together. He grabbed a basket and they walked toward the frozen section of the store. Valorie saw the frozen pineapples and handed them to Oisin.

"One item down, many more to go." Oisin said as he placed the bag in the basket.

"Do you know where the coconut cream would be?" Valorie said as she looked up at the sign in the beginning of the aisle.

'Yeah, I know where the cream is...' his thoughts wandered. "Yeah, follow me." Oisin said. While they were walking, they noticed the pineapple juice and he added it to the basket.

Once they added the coconut cream to their collection of items, Valorie asked him, "Do you have ice and liquor? Also, I just thought about this but do you want to do a fruit tray with the drinks?"

"Yeah I have ice and rum, but a fruit tray, I am lacking." Oisin said with a chuckle.

After they collected the fruit for the tray, they entered a self checkout kiosk and Oisin paid for the items. Valorie attempted to grab a bag to carry back to the car, but Oisin refused to allow her to help. Once he placed the items in the trunk, he opened the car door for Valorie and she sat in the passenger seat. When he entered the car and sat in the driver's seat, he noticed Valorie was buckling herself in the seat belt. He watched intently as she struggled with securing the buckles with her long nails. She looked over at him with part of the seat belt in her hand and gestured for help. He assisted her with the fastening of the belt and strapped himself in.

Before he started the car, he looked over and asked, "Are there any requests for the ride, Madam?"

"Windows up please and follow the traffic laws, Sir." Valorie said delicately.

Oisin rolled up the windows, closed the sunroof, and pulled out of the lot. With just the sounds of the road and the engine, a conversation was much more manageable.

Oisin asked, "Any music requests?" as he pulled onto the road.

"No, just play what you would normally play." Valorie said.

Oisin turned on some eighties rhythm and blues, and asked her, "Have you heard of this group?"

"Yeah, just because I am young doesn't mean I have not experienced quality music. We had a record player in the house and an eight-track player in the car. I know a lot of the classics." Valorie said as she vibed to the music.

"Damn, an fucking eight-track player, how old was that car?" Oisin said as he laughed.

"Hey, it got us around until it didn't. Don't come for Maybell."

"Maybell! The car had a name and it was Maybell? Are you joking?"

"Nah, it was affectionately referred to as Maybell, my mother would not have it any other way." Valorie said as she looked out the window.

Oisin slowed down next to a condominium complex and made a left turn.

Once he pulled into his parking spot and stopped, he turned to Valorie and said, "We are here."

He assisted Valorie with getting out of the car, grabbed the items out of the trunk, and walked toward the last set of stairs on the right.

"After you, Madam." Oisin said as he bowed.

Valorie curtseyed and began the climb. Oisin followed behind her. 'Don't look under her dress, don't look under her dress, don't look ...' Oisin thought as he was eye-level with her rear as it jiggled under the yellow fabric with each step. Eros must have heard his inner thoughts and sent a gust of wind that caused her dress to flutter up. Before Valorie could place her hand on her dress to reposition it, Oisin was graced with an uninterrupted view of her derrière. He noticed how her plump bronze globes had a slight sheen in the sunlight. The right cheek had a beauty mark that grabbed his attention.

Oisin thought lewdly, 'Is she wearing any underwear?'. Valorie was saturated in embarrassment, she quickly placed her hands over her backside to cover herself. 'It is probably too late, he has seen my ass already. Why did I wear a thong today, of all days? This is so embarrassing.' She quickly climbed the last of the stairs and stood adjacent to the door. He followed her and unlocked and opened the door, allowing her to enter first.

Valorie entered the condo and noticed that the floor was clad in beige plush carpeting. "Would you like me to remove my shoes?"

Oisin entered behind her and locked the door. "Sure, if you would like to. Honestly, I don't always remove mine at the door, but you can sit there." Oisin said as he gestured to his entry-way nook.

Valorie sat on the bench and unstrapped her wedge heels and placed them in one of the cubbies below the seat. Oisin wobbled as he attempted to remove his shoes with his feet and Valorie put her hand up and said, "You have the bags in your hands; I can help you with that."

She crouched down and unlaced his shoes and helped him out of them and placed them in their own cubby. He walked to the kitchen and placed the bags on the peninsula. Valorie washed her hands in the sink then began to unpack the bags as Oisin grabbed the blender and glasses from the upper cabinets.

"So what first? Drinks or fruit?" Oisin said as he plugged up the blender.

"Why not both? I can cut and prepare the fruit, while you make the drinks. How does that sound?"

"Fine by me, do you want to continue what we were listening to in the car?" Oisin said as he gathered the ice and rum.

"Yeah, that was a nice vibe." Valorie said as she rinsed off the fruit in the sink.

"Is this rum alright?" Oisin said as he removed the bottle from the wet bar and held it up.

Valorie looked over her shoulder and nodded. While listening to the music, Oisin blended the drinks and Valorie cut the fruit and placed them on a platter. Once they were finished they carried their contributions and placed them on the coffee table in the den and sat on the sectional in front of the television. Oisin used his phone to put a crackling fireplace video on the screen and changed the music to softly play in the room.

Each with a drink in hand, Oisin broke the palpable silence, "So how is the cocktail?"

Valorie took another sip and said, "Taste is a nine out of ten. I'll give the presentation a seven out of ten, it could use a fancy garnish." with a laugh.

"I will do my best to work on that. Your fruit tray is a full ten." Oisin said as he picked up a star shaped kiwi slice and placed it on his tongue.

'His lips are so full, they look so soft, I wonder ...' she thought. "Thank you, so what would you like to do now? I know we chatted at the restaurant, but we still have so much to discover about each other." Valorie said, then took a grape into her mouth.

Oisin sipped his drink and placed it on the coffee table and said, "Well, we could take the most direct approach and look up some questions to ask each other, write down our answers, and read each other's responses."

"So twenty-one questions? Sounds like a plan. What type of questions will be asked?" Valorie said as she raised an eyebrow, playfully.

"Yes, well let's pick at random." Oisin said as he walked over to his desk and collected some paper and pens.

He placed them on the coffee table and sat on the floor as he beckoned Valorie to join him. She slid off of the sofa and on the floor facing him across the small table. He placed some paper and a pen in front of her and took another sip of his drink. She tentatively took a bite of a mango cube.

"So who goes first?" Valorie said inquisitively.

"Well, I will since it was my idea. ... What is your favorite season?"

"It depends on where I am, but Autumn is my favorite overall. I love the cool air as the leaves change and nature begins to prepare for winter. How about you?"

"I would have to say Summer. I love the warmth and vitality the season ushers in. I enjoy how it opens up people socially."

"Alright, What is the most outrageous thing you've ever done?" Valorie said as she popped another mango cube in her mouth.

"Outrageous huh? I base-jumped in a glide suit once; it was exhilarating!"

"Oh yeah, I have seen base-jumping. It looks like it would feel freeing, like skydiving or hang gliding. Where did you go?"

"Yosemite Park. It is very liberating." Oisin said as he took a bite of a watermelon.

"Oh, visiting all the national parks in the United States is a goal of mine."

"Yes, Yosemite is one you have to visit more than once. I have been five times and each time I have a different experience. Do you have a bucket list?"

"I wouldn't classify it as a bucket list. It is more of a life list of goals and dreams." Valorie said as she placed her empty glass on the table.

"Would you like another one? There is more in the blender." Oisin asked as he collected her glass she nodded, "Please, share some of your goals, if you don't mind." he said from the kitchen.

"Other than traveling, I would love to go deep sea diving looking for jellyfish. I love jellyfish, they are my favorite aquatic life. I would like to get the nerve to showcase some of my paintings and sculptures in an art gallery anonymously so I can have the opportunity to experience the unbiased public reaction."

"Oh I have been snorkeling and the ocean is magnificent. I would love to be chosen to view your artwork. I have a strong inclination that it would be awe-inspiring." Oisin said. He looked over his shoulder to see if Valorie could see him from where she was seated, she could not. He poured two additional servings of rum in her drink, making it a triple, and added sweetener to mask the taste. He walked back into the living room and placed the drink in her hand.

"I don't know about awe-inspiring. What are some of your goals?" Valorie said, then took a sip. She noticed a difference in taste, but it was not enough for her to mention it to Oisin. 'I don't want to look like a drink snob, but this drink tastes like he had a heavy hand.' she thought.

Oisin said, "I have so many, where to start. I would like to live in Turkey and start a family and business after my contract is finished with the Air Force."

"Turkey is that country in the Middle East?" Valorie said after a bite of watermelon.

"Yeah, I was stationed there a few years ago and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The views, the culture, the people, just everything. I know some Turkish also." He said

"Oh really? That is impressive, I am not the best when it comes to learning new languages. In total, I have spent over six years "learning" Spanish, but I can barely hold a conversation with a five year old." Valorie giggled.

"It isn't that difficult, it just takes practice. Maybe you haven't found the right teacher." Oisin said with a grin, as he finished his drink.

"I think I had the best teacher. My mother was very fluent in Spanish and when I was young she tried to teach me; but, I was convinced that it was a made up language and that she was pranking me." Valorie laughed.