All Comments on 'Nat and his Grandfather'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Time Traveler

Interesting ideas. Your varying timelines has us readers feeling like perverted Marty McFlys. Very devious way to show off grandma, mother and daughter. Looks like you might be adding a new category to your repertoire. Although I'd like some background on how grandpa Ceaser was so prepared for such a specific and seemingly out of the blue circumstance.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Probably not going the incest route

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you appreciate the technique. While Wanda is my lead character and the focus of the series, I personally relate to Julie I don't really have a desire to write a daughter focused plotline. Unless there was a huge groundswell of demand from the readers I won't be writing an Alexis based story. Even if there was a demand I would probably still take a pass. I don't obsess over my story ratings and feel followers and favorites and views are more important measures of my writing. I know the Incest/taboo category gets the most views but it just isn't my thing. Occasionally I read a story in the category just because there is a healthy dose of breast focus and appreciation in the stories but it just isn't my kink. I try very hard not to kink shame anyone because those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I am not ruling out the possibility that something along the lines you were predicting might happen as this story and Nat were part of my intention to hand off some of the Wandaverse to other readers. Before stuff got weird with COVID 19 I was in contact with a group of readers who liked the Wandaverse and wanted to play in it with their own stories. While I always allow readers to create their own slash/fanfiction as long as they credit the original source, there is some desire for aspiring authors to write things that become cannon. The easiest way to do that is create a side branch of the universe that won't drastically affect the core of my universe. Collectively the group has some very sexy scene ideas that would be very interesting to read they just don't work for Wanda and Julie and the twenty-year arch I've laid out for them. I guess things got a little hectic for the group as I haven't heard much from them in a bit. I hope they pop back up as the fact that one of the female's in the group was very interested in writing a big buxom Scandanavian blond character that was quite appealing in that didn't really describe the creator. It was quite intriguing how she would write her exploits. I was curious about the results. There were enough good ideas from the group that giving them some new characters to play with seemed like a good idea. I have one last story that should be done tonite before I get back to my main storyline. It should be a bit before I come back to the spinoff characters. I really missed my Wanda stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Best so far

In all honesty, this is the best chapter of the whole series. It's hot what's in it and it's hot its potential for a continuation.

It's maybe the chapter that best describes the powerful effect a beautiful,ample bosom can have on someone who stares at it long enough to become obsessed with it. A primitive call that becomes stronger than cultural bonds and societal rules.

I think you've really climbed higher than usual with this one.

While coy anticipation and exposure and denial are always hot to read, I personally think it's time for you to finally put a foot beyond the threshold and add some action to the mix.

J

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm glad that you enjoyed this entry. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with this corner of the Wandaverse. I intend to hand Nat, Elena, and Magnus off to other authors at some point. I have two other characters I would like to introduce to the world. It's not outside the realm of possibilities that Wanda has an older half-sibling from the gorilla costume story. I'm not sure how to spin that or how that would affect the present-day storyline. I'm going to have to let the possibilities stew for a bit. I am happy to be back to writing the main storyline. I really missed writing for Wanda. I haven't heard from the group of readers I was interested in handing off these characters to in a bit. So I really have no idea what the future holds for this side story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...