Ronnie: Dorm Sex & Other Eroticism

Story Info
Ronnie has more sexual adventures and puts on a strip show.
1.8k words
4.38
4.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuskyLove
DuskyLove
29 Followers

Usually, we didn't lock our dorm room doors when we slept. One night at about 1am, I woke because something was brushing against my face. It was a guy's penis! When I was able to focus, I saw a candle burning on my desk and Carla and her boyfriend looking down at me. His erect dick was out and, I quickly gathered, that was I felt on my face.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"It's his birthday, Ronnie. Come on! Give him the present he's always wanted."

"Carla, are you insane? He's putting his wank on me!"

She ignored that and pulled the bed covers away from me.

"No panties, Girl?"

To my astonishment, she began fingering my bare sex. I was shocked but - you know - it was arousing. Her rather silly looking boyfriend leaned closer and was trying to get his cock into my mouth. Carla was now on the bed, "You're going to like this," and bent to lick my now wet pussy. OMG! I'm not bisexual at all, but I suppose it doesn't matter who's licking your pussy, it still feels great. I shut my eyes and tried twisting my head to avoid the boyfriend.

She was making me hornier and hornier mouthing me, so I surrendered and finally licked and ran my lips along his shaft. It felt surprisingly thick and solid. He was also oozing a lot of filmy liquid that had that musky taste I was starting to get used to. Carla's tongue was flicking around my clitoris and in and out of my pussy. I think I realized I was being manipulated here, but I went along anyway.

I opened slightly and took the tip of his penis in my mouth and sucked softly. He was thrusting hard, attempting to force himself all the way in. I considered biting him but, eventually, I allowed him to penetrate fully, even though it made me gag some. He really was quite large. Meanwhile, Carla was eagerly eating my pussy. My boyfriend, Steve, was away on an internship so I'd not had that kind of action for a few weeks. I reached down to urge her on while her friend drove his cock in and out of my mouth. Without removing it, he got onto the bed and, with a knee on either side of my head, pushed his thick rod down my throat.

I was gagging and choking and my eyes were flowing with tears. Despite his efforts, I didn't manage to take the entire thing. I grabbed his hips to move him back so I could breath better. But he was still so deep when he came that his entire shot went right down my throat. Not a bit of it was in my mouth. He tucked himself back in his pants, looking extremely pleased with himself. What a jerk! If he had been halfway nice, I might have let him do more, but not a chance now.

Carla brought me off at almost the same time. Not as good as it could have been, though. I didn't know what to say -- to either of them. Fortunately, they simply collected their things to leave. "Oh, happy birthday," I called as the door closed. "Creep."

Carla and I didn't hang out as frequently after that, but when we did neither of us mentioned the pussy-eating thing. She seemed to have dropped that boyfriend but still entertained plenty of guys. I slept with men occasionally, Steve and I were still an item although not exclusively. Still, I tried to be as discrete as possible. I didn't want a reputation like Carla's. But I did want to have fun. I had good supply of condoms now just in case.

Lynne is another friend of mine though she lives in a different dorm. It's a 6 or 7 floor building with a dozen or more two-girl rooms to a floor. She was not as promiscuous as Carla, but might have been even less inhibited than her. One of Lynne's favorite things was to strip and dance nude in her room window. Of course, word got around and the boys -- and neighbors in nearby apartment buildings, too - would collect where they could watch. She and her roommate wore ski masks, or other coverups, but I was sure plenty of watchers knew whose room it was. That's the primary reason I never took part. Stripping before an audience was a concept that did intrigue me, nevertheless. I have no idea why. I just had a desire to showoff my body.

I got the opportunity to try that sooner than I dreamed. In the residence where Lynne and friend performed, there was a vacant room that happened to face one of the men's dorms, not more than a hundred feet away. Somehow, they managed to get a key that unlocked the room's door so they moved their strip act there. It wouldn't be long before someone told the school authorities, so I decided to get in on the fun first. You know, just to see.

I bought a bright red lightweight ski mask that covered all of my hair and face. Of course, I didn't know the first thing about stripping but it couldn't be that hard. Watching other participants, I'd seen most of them were pretty artless. There was no reason why I wouldn't be as good or better. One of the girls found a fairly large, semicircular table that we placed right in front of the window. By dancing on the table our entire bodies were visible to anyone watching from the guys' dorm windows. There was ceiling light at the window, directly over the table, that would illuminate whatever we wished to display.

I wore a very short skirt and tied halter top with no bra and lacy panties. Pretty sexy. When it was my turn, I climbed onto the table. It was awkward at the beginning but once the music stated I really got involved. I have to say I'm a pretty sultry dancer and have long been able to get men going with my slow sexy moves. Often, in clubs and like that, I'd drawn the full attention of every man in the place.

The skirt only covered the very upper part of my thighs so it was easy to show off by flicking it up and leaning over to expose my tiny panties. It closed on the side with two buttons that I undid, letting it fall to the floor. Then, bending forward, I lifted my puppies and shook them suggestively. Slowly, I untied the halter and opened my top wide to show my proudly jutting breasts. I danced more, jiggling them up and down and letting them sway back and forth, before removing the top entirely. That left me wearing only the panties that I now playfully tugged to partially bare my ass.

The music was more up-tempo now and I also became more manic. I turned away from the window and slid the panties down my silky legs. Dropping them to the table, I stepped free and leaned over, letting those guys get a good view of my ass and most of my pussy. Turned back to the window, I widened my stance and ran a finger along my cooch, just to add a little spice.

Someone, Lynne I believed, placed a short stool on the table and held it steady. I sat and, with my palms on my knees, moved my legs slowly apart. Nearly every window facing us had guys in it watching, applauding and cheering. My legs were wide open now as I lifted them as high as I could, fully displaying myself. Finally, I spread my pussy lips letting them all see my damp pinkness. Pretty lewd but, I must admit, I got a big thrill doing it. As long as I can remember, I'd been hearing the refrain, "And you a pastor's daughter!" If they saw this, those folks would absolutely die.

In the end, we girls were able to pull this off three times before notoriety and new locks shut us down. Probably a good thing. I was reasonably assured I wouldn't be identified. No one here but Steve had ever seen me fully nude and my hair and face, the way most people pick out individual Black girls, were covered. Lynne was well known as an exhibitionist but she was also intensely loyal to her friends. She wouldn't out me.

Steve was back for the weekend and I made a point of treating him to a very erotic striptease, as well. Besides my face and body (not very modest, sorry) I have two genetic blessings -- almost no body hair and exquisitely smooth and flawless skin. So my pussy is essentially smooth and bare all the time and my thighs and legs are always soft and silky. Steve loves it and I showed him everything thing I had, and encouraged him to caress me. I finished the strip with my bum on the desk, holding my pussy wide open. He responded by using his lips and tongue on my swollen, bright pink clit. That drove me into a near frenzy.

There quickly came a series of orgasms that left me dripping and a bit demanding. "Fuck me, Baby! Please, fuck me hard. I want you to fuck me hard and fast!" I'm seldom given to exclamations during sex, but sometimes you just have to!

He penetrated me immediately with his hard, throbbing cock. Doing me just like I asked for several minutes. Then, we sobered some and I reached for a condom. Licking our fluids off him, I kissed the tip of his dick and eased the condom over it.

I guided him into me once more and we went at it like that for quite a while. He lifted me off the desk and placed me on the bed. Driving his cock deep inside me over and over until I was shuddering and shaking with excitement.

When I sensed he was about to come, I urged him back and yanked the condom off. He was gasping as I pumped his cock. In seconds my body was covered with gobs of cum, from stomach to chest. With my left hand, I spread it over me and massaged it into my skin before licking my fingers clean. I was truly overcome with total satisfaction! We spent the night in my bed and made love three more times before morning.

Before I knew it, the academic year had ended and I headed home for the summer. I lined up a job with a local community service organization. My main question was, should I tell my parents about my boyfriend situation? I sure wasn't telling about my other activities.

DuskyLove
DuskyLove
29 Followers