Ronnie: Doing It for Fun

Story Info
Ebony college student enjoying sex for fun.
1.5k words
4.08
9.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DuskyLove
DuskyLove
29 Followers

I was home for the summer, working at a neighborhood service organization. Most of my fellow workers were older women but there were several college age kids as well. One was Akeely. She and I soon became good friends. She lived for the summer in a sort of student hostel that was really a big, older house that had been converted. There were probably twenty people living in the place -- both male and female.

I spent a lot of time there with her. There was always something going on -- partying was almost continuous. And with no class work, there was time to really enjoy that. One night Akeely and I went to a club where we managed to get genuinely blitzed. Fortunately, I already told my mom I'd be staying with Akeely, so we ended up back at her room. A good number of other students were in and out during the evening, but my eye was definitely caught by a pair of guys who could have been twins. Both light skinned African-American, slim and medium tall. They made it obvious they were interested in me, too.

As if we weren't blasted enough, the two guys had us doing fireball cinnamon shots. Before long, Akeely was passed out. But I had a surprisingly high tolerance for alcohol and was still holding on, if a bit unsteadily. The guys were touching me in quite inappropriate ways, though it didn't really bother me then. I can't really remember it happening, but I soon found myself in their room. I still had on my short, body-hugging dress from the club. I can remember it continually riding up and me continually pulling it down - I think because they were feeling me up aggressively as we kissed.

I'd never made out with two boys at once before. There wasn't much chance to register that, though, because I was soon on my back with one of them sliding the tight dress up my thighs and yanking away my panties. The other one unzipped himself, shoved the first aside, and quickly jammed his stiff cock directly into my pussy! I was stunned at how fast this all happened. Even so, I didn't object. I just lay there and let him do me.

The two essentially passed me back and forth, each spending about thirty seconds banging me between times. I should have been raging at being used that way, but I couldn't raise much anger. Alright, I admit it - I was actually kind of liking the mild sluttishness of the experience. Anyway, I decided to just let it all happen. They got more excited and began - still alternating - pumping me much harder. Bouncing back and forth like that, they looked so funny I laughed out loud. Neither of them even noticed.

Finally -- Wow, I can't actually remember their names! -- well, one of the two came and the second immediately jumped on me. He was almost frenzied, ramming so hard he nearly knocked the breath out of me with each thrust. I was about to push him away when he, too, squirted his cum into my sex.

It wasn't until I looked down, to see if they'd gotten any on my dress, that I realized - Oh shit! We hadn't used condoms! I was handed what I think was a paper towel and wiped myself, still staring at the stuff dripping out of me. A bit dazed, I staggered back to Akeely's room and, after tucking her safely in, collapsed into the other twin bed.

I was disgusted at myself for having done that. Worse, I was taking a break from my birth control pill so my doctor could switch prescriptions, and that could mean getting pregnant. Two young men in rapid succession is a lot of sperm. I sweated it out, but nothing happened, and I was certainly careful for the rest of the summer. In fact, that was the last summer sex I had.

I liked fall semester best. Things were so cool, crisp and bright. For junior year, I got a room of my own in an older dorm that had once been a small hotel. The room was amazingly large for university housing, with freshly painted walls and two large windows overlooking a park-like area. My classes included three seminars that term, each requiring a paper, which meant more work. But that's the price of moving up, I guessed. My boyfriend was on a leave of absence because of a family issue back home, so I had a lot of time to spare that term.

So far, at twenty years old, I'd been with seven different men. That was more than I would have expected if I was planning it out. Those two at Akeely's place were a mistake but, still, I couldn't be termed promiscuous. I just, you know, wanted to try things out before settling down to permanency.

It seemed like there was a party on at least one floor of my dorm every week. At one of those, a floor below mine, I got talking to a senior I'd noticed often in the past two years. He had that Bon Jovi look -- too handsome to be real. But girls, including me, hoped he would be anyway. He was indeed smooth, but there are only so many ways for a man to come-on to a woman.

"So, what is it? You want to get with a Black girl because you think we're hot?"

"That's one thing. But mostly I want to get with you because you're gorgeous."

"Oh, I see. Trying to flatter your way into my pants?"

"No, really. Before this year, you were teen-pretty with a nice body, now you're woman-hot with a great body. So yeah, I'd love to get you into bed."

Well, ok - we went up to my room. Soon, his tongue was probing mine and we were engaged in heated kissing and petting. Most girls on campus were keenly aware of the very tight pants that Mr. Pretty Boy usually wore. I certainly was. While he was fondling my butt and breasts, I went for the impressive lump in his pants.

I anticipated he'd want to get his cock into my mouth as soon as possible, instead he pulled down my jeans and panties and began fingering my pussy. In response, I quickly spread my legs wider. He slid two fingers inside me while his thumb rubbed against my clitoris. I was totally distracted from any other thoughts now, concentrating on his working my pussy. It was dripping wet and I was experiencing one tiny, but highly pleasurable, orgasm after another. A complete goner now, I'd have let him do whatever he wanted with me!

When it eventually got too intense and my legs started to wobble, I undid his belt and zipper and fumbled to get his dick free. Before I was able to, he pushed me back onto my bed. So I raised my legs high and pulled his erection into me. What he wanted, apparently, was to actually fuck me dizzy!

His dick was like a slick piece of smooth wood, no signs of coming at all! He did me on my back and then on my side before we completely undressed. Next, I was taking him doggie style, letting his cock push deep inside me, as I ran my finger around my clit. I whispered to him, "What do you think of this girl, now?"

Almost breathless, he stammered, "Oh man! I love the dark skin and beautiful pink pussy."

He went on banging me, sometimes hard sometimes gently, for what seemed a very long time. I was not anxious for it to end, either. I was lying on my stomach with him suspended over me, driving that rock-like hardness into me. In spite of my dripping wetness, the walls of my vagina were starting to be a little sore. Didn't matter - with me back in the doggie position, with my forehead resting against the mattress, and my pussy contracting around his hardness - there was no way I wanted him to stop!

We were both perspiring freely and getting increasingly breathless when he finally went rigid, moaned loudly and filled the condom with his load. I collapsed on the bed and he flopped next to me.

"Ronnie, you are so tight! And your skin is so soft and beautiful..."

His pole-like penis was, at last, hanging limp. For some reason, I eased the condom off him and held it up to examine the contends. There was a whole lot of the milky substance and that made me grin. I thought, "You definitely have what they want, Ron!" I dropped it to the floor and cuddled up next to his warm body.

Even though he was very good, I didn't want it to be more than a one time thing. We talked a few times after, but I always turned aside his sexual overtures. It did get around that I'd done him, though, and a lot of the girls were watching me with envy. Not a bad thing for my ego.

DuskyLove
DuskyLove
29 Followers