Natalia and Dimitri heat up a hotel

Story Info
More sparks as Natalia & Dimitri take things even further.
1.5k words
3.57
5.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eden69
Eden69
13 Followers

Their hard, long kiss during the elevator ride reignited the fire Natalia felt inside the restaurant and then the car ride back to the hotel. The doors opened to the 10th floor, revealing a long mirror with a bouquet of flowers atop the credenza. "Hand me your shoes." A command, not a request. She dropped both of her heels into his outstretched hand. He held her other hand. "Let's go." They ran down the hall about 30 feet before stopping in front of the suite. He opened the door and pulled her inside.

He watched her, admiring every detail. His ends ran along her face and neck, his gentle kisses following their trace. "I love where your neck meets your chest, Natalia." He kissed along her clavicle, flooding her body with a warm and giddy feeling. She stood there, waiting to see what he would do next as her hands grabbed at his chest, desperately wanting Dmitri to speed it up.

His mouth touched hers, this time soft and gentle, forcing her mouth open. He pulled his lips off for a brief moment, then came back, barely touching. Enough of this. She leaned in, grabbing him hard and kissing with every part of her body. She heard a sound as he kissed her above her eye and along her neck, causing some carnal feelings deep inside her to awaken. Dmitri pushed Natalia further into the room and turned her around. She placed her hands over her head and against the large window while slightly arching her curved rear towards him. She watched the light from the skyscrapers dot the horizon as his hands gripped her hips. His mouth was on her back and shoulders, this time long, deep kisses. "I love the way you smell, Natalia." His hands moved up her side, sending shivers up her spine, before moving inwards. Each hand gently cupped her breasts and lightly teased her over her shirt before slowly undoing her buttons. One at a time, as his mouth touched the back of her neck, her earlobe, her back where her shirt had just been. "You are a beautiful, sexy woman, Natalia, and I want to make love to you.

His cock pushed against her rear, struggling to break free. He seemed harder and thicker than she remembered in the restaurant. Could that be possible. She hoped not as too much larger would be uncomfortable. Reaching behind her, she found what she was looking for. Without removing her hand, she turned around, and looked into his blue eyes. His pupils large, dark pupils focused intently on her. She kissed him hard on the lips before kissing his chest. She kept going lower, unbuttoning his shirt along the way, revealing a small wisp of dark curly hair leading from his chest down to his waist. She kept kissing, along this trail, until she got to his pants.

She lowered herself onto the carpet. On her knees, Natalia undid his belt and quickly tugged his pants and boxers down. With her right hand wrapped around his member, she brought her mouth towards him. Precum was sliding down his thick and engorged head and she noticed a large vein running down that pulsed every time she touched him. Her tongue slid from underneath his head to the tip, allowing her to savor the taste. Less salty than she expected, it almost tasted like a piña colada. Her tongue snaked around to the other side, then slid back down him slowly. She watched his pleading face. It was exciting to know he was at her mercy and an electric bolt surged down from her heart to her loins. It only took two more teasing strokes before he spoke up. "Take me in your mouth. Now."

Her mouth was just wide enough to take him. Once inside, she opened her throat more, taking more of him. It felt good. She felt a gentle tug on her hair as he moved her locks aside and watched her suck on him. He started to shake and then spoke again, this time with more urgency. "I'm about to come." She let him grab her head with both hands as he pushed further. She could feel a brief shake before the warmth hit her. She swallowed what she could, unable to keep it all inside.

He reached down, grabbed her hands and gently pulled her up, exposing her silhouetted, curved body to him and the millions of people in Manhattan. What was he going to do now, or was he done? Please don't be done. He brought her up and kissed her. Gently. On the mouth. Then her lips, nibbling. His hands caressed her cheek and his mouth found her chest. They were tantalizing kisses on the outside of her breast, just out of reach of her nipple. Occasionally, he brushed against a nipple with his cheek or nose before resuming his kisses. Finally, his tongue wrapped around her right nipple as his fingers gently toyed with her more sensitive nipple. She gasped when he took the entire nipple in his mouth and began sucking and then flicking his tongue against her. Gently at first, then harder. Natalia reached down and grabbed his crotch, hoping he was fully hard as she needed to feel him inside her. She stroked him, before he gently pushed her hand away and pushed her back onto the couch. His kisses were soft along her belly and right thigh. He was being too gentle and too patient, so Natalia grabbed his hair with both of her hands and pushed his mouth onto her wet mound. "No more teasing. I need something inside me now." His tongue flicked along her clit once more before running along her slit and pushing inside. His hands gripped her waist, locking her in place. Then he took her clit into his mouth, along with much of her labia and began to gently suck. He let go, pushed his tongue back insider her, gently licked her clit, and sucked again. After several minutes, she couldn't wait. "I want you inside of me."

He looked at her and smiled. "I have thought about this moment for a long time, Natalia." Then he picked her up and as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his back, he pushed her against the window and guided himself right up to her entrance. She could feel him pushing slightly against her. He was thick, but she was so wet he should be able to slide in with enough pressure and patience. She pulled against his back and pushed her hips against him. It had been awhile, and she felt like he was inside everywhere, the warmth and gentle pressure all the way up to her cervix and pushing against her walls. Then he pulled out so that only his bulbous head remained inside, smiling while watching her. She bit her lip, waiting, but he began to kiss her lips and neck. "Please. I want you inside of me, Dmitri."

He looked at her. "I'm going to give you everything you want, whatever you want, right now. When were done, though, I want you to return the favor."

She nodded, eager for him to push back inside.

"Say it!"

"Deal."

"Say it. Everything!" His voice was confident and demanding.

"I will give you everything you want. My body is yours after this. Please, just fuck me."

He gave her mouth a deep kiss and pushed further inside her. He was warm and gentle, and each stroke seemed longer than before. He continued to slowly pull out and then push back in, each time seeming deeper than before. Then, he dropped his head and gently sucked on her nipple, taking it into his mouth. His two hands continued to grab her hips and he pushed all the way in this time. Deep. She could feel him push all the way in, placing his hands underneath her, before slowly backing out. "I'm really close, Dmitri. Please don't stop what you're doing."

He continued to watch her as he kissed her lips softly, then harder. His right hand grabbed her left breast as his mouth went down on her nipple and gently sucked. He used his other hand to hold her up against the window. He then switched to her right nipple, teasing with his tongue as he gently squeezed her left nipple with his free hand. He pushed a little faster and she could feel his groin push against her. What had been building up for some time was now crashing over her. A guttural noise came from nowhere and she found herself laughing, then crying. The flood of emotions was too much. He gently brought her down and lay her on the rug. She lay on top of him, nestled in his arms, safe with her head on his chest, as he stroked her shoulders and back.

"What about you. Can I do anything for you, Dmitri?" She knew he was still hard as he was wedged between her thighs. A simple push by either one of them would have him easily back inside her.

"In a minute. First, I just want to feel your skin." He rubbed her back, right where it met her waist, while kissing the top of her head.


Eden69
Eden69
13 Followers