Natalia finally meets Dimitri

Story Info
After two months of phone calls, the chemistry is even strong.
1.3k words
4.33
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eden69
Eden69
13 Followers

Had she heard him correctly? Natalia leaned in closer, asking him to repeat it. Dimitri smiled and tilted his head, focusing his sapphire-blue eyes on her, as though she was the only one in the room. His deep timbre voice, barely a whisper, encouraged her. "Don't doubt yourself, Natalia. You heard me correctly the first time."

His proposal would require Natalia to venture well out of her comfort zone. Did she trust him? In some ways, she hardly knew him. They had met during a cursory but polite exchange in an elevator, but over the past two months, their relationship had grown during emails, then texts, and finally phone calls where slowly they peeled back the protective layers that separated each other.

Today was their first day together, and it had been amazing. The chemistry was most definitely there. She still hadn't kissed him, but Natalia knew it would happen tonight and she was giddy with anticipation. If she had a type, he was it. Broad shoulders, a mischievous smile and light, blonde hair. Most importantly, he was interesting and had the ability to make her laugh. Today had been filled with laughter, touching and flirting. Dimitri was a warm and gentle soul, but she sensed an undercurrent that seemed more "wild lion" than "tender puppy."

What was he thinking? Did he know her answer before she did? "In that case, you'll have to excuse me, Dimitri." Three minutes later she was sliding back into the booth next to him, fully embracing her risqué and recently liberated self. "Did you?" His confidence had been replaced by an overwhelming anticipation. She raised her eyebrows and smiled wickedly, relishing the moment.

Dimitri's fingers brushed along the outside of her leg before lingering on her hip, an eager child finding the one present he had waited for all year long. She slid her hand into his pocket and dropped the item he requested. His fingers continued their journey, moving from her hip to the inside of her thigh, seemingly ignoring the presence of the unaware waiter describing the dessert menu. Dimitri turned to Natalia, "I would love dessert tonight. You?" Natalia nodded, unable to form words as Dimitri's fingers continued their gentle assault on her sensitive skin. Dimitri ordered a flourless chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and one spoon. Natalia felt powerless, her heart about to burst out of her chest as his thick hand gently push her thighs apart for greater access.

"Tsk, Tsk." Somehow, she regained her composure, closed her legs and smiled. "You most certainly have not earned that right."

"Of course. Please forgive me. I thought I perhaps had captured your heart just as you have captured mine."

"Your verbal skills these past few months, both oral and written, have been delicious, but I hardly know you physically."

"What of our wonderful day, today?"

"You silly man. Don't you know you have to tag first base before trying to steal third?"

They laughed, his right hand sliding into her left. Then he leaned in and placing his other hand on the back of her neck, he kissed her. Their first kiss was long, intimate and unrestrained, as though they were in his hotel room. His lips pressed against hers and his warmth traveled all the way down her body. His tongue gently pressed along her lips and teeth before finding her tongue. She opened her mouth more, begging him to come inside. Out of breath, she broke it off, fearful of going too far.

Her head was spinning, as though they had just finished swirling along the dance floor. Grateful to be seated and not standing, Natalia let her head fall on Dimitri's shoulder. Yeah, the chemistry was most definitely there. She could prove it, even without her panties, which remained in Dimitri's pocket.

She leaned over and whispered a suggestion. He responded with a question, just one word. She bit her lip and nodded, a surge of excitement flowing through her chest. The waiter approached with their dessert on a white plate surrounded by lines of raspberry coulis. Dimitri got up, placing cash on the table. They didn't want to wait for the bill and would have dessert at the hotel. Standing up, carefully keeping her legs close together, Natalia discreetly reached down and wiped her seat, well aware of the wetness that had been building inside her.

The car ride to the hotel was adventurous. Natalia kept her eyes on the driver as her fingers traveled down Dimitri's leg, hoping he was aroused as she was. It didn't take long for her fingers to discover the thick bulge pushing hard against his slacks. She giggled as his engorged penis moved towards her, begging for more touching. Had he done that intentionally, or was his penis operating on its own? Natalia was eager to see what he looked like. Was he long? Thick? Circumcised? All three? With her left forefinger and thumb together, she slowly caressed the length of his penis. A wide vein ran along the hard shaft right up to his thick bulbous head, where she lingered, lightly tracing its outline with her finger.

It delighted Natalia to watch Dimitri struggling, his hand gripping her leg as he reached over to kiss her. She sidestepped his lips and brought her lips to his right ear. "You want me, don't you?"

He gave in, barely squeaking out a yes.

"You want me to suck you, don't you?"

This time he could only nod.

She smiled and leaned in. His mouth engulfed hers with a kiss that was more passionate and harder than before. His mouth was hungry, tasting her mouth, neck and ears. They both forgot about the driver, too consumed by what their bodies wanted. Her teeth lightly nibbled his lower lip and her tongue snaked around his lips. She grabbed his thick cock with her hand, wishing she could pull it out. He pushed her knees apart with his right hand, invigorated at the thought of her underwear in his pocket. Emboldened, he ran his finger across her uncovered slit, pleased at how slick her pussy was. Using his finger, he brought some of her thick juice up to her clit, where began to rub in gentle circles, before moving to the outside of her lips and along her inner thigh. He continued to tease her as her hips pushed hard against his hand, hoping for something firmer and steadier than these tantalizing, cursory touches.

The driver's eyes glanced at the rearview mirror, so Dimitri stared, offering a polite warning, as he slowly pushed two fingers in. She was tight, but she was drenched at this point, enabling his fingers to. easily slide inside. His thumb gently circled her clit as his fingers, just inside her, lightly pressed against her g-spot. Her knees started buckling and she bit her lip. The buildup was happening quicker than she would have liked, but she didn't want it to stop. It had been so long. He leaned in, whispering into her ear. "You want to come, don't you?"

"Yes."

He withdrew his fingers, causing her eyes to open and a small gasp escaped her mouth.

"I'll keep rubbing, but you will need to do me a favor."

She could barely think. "What?"

"I want you to suck me when we get to the hotel."

She pushed her hips forward, but he pulled his hand back. "I want to hear you say it."

She squirmed, but kept his hand away. "Okay, I'll suck you. Now fuck me. Please."

He inserted his fingers back in and slowly moved them in and out while keeping his thumb on her clit. She bit down, but it was no use. Her moan was low and guttural, like an animal in the wild. He leaned over and kissed her mouth as he continued to apply pressure. Her knees shook and her hips pushed hard against him. Then the shaking stopped. She was still, out of breath, panting. They lay snuggled together, saying nothing, the rest of the ride. When they reached the hotel, the driver smiled. "We're here and this ride is most definitely on me."


Eden69
Eden69
13 Followers