All Comments on 'Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 08'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KalavoKalavoover 5 years ago
Great!

I hope you aren’t finished because this has been a terrific story. I really love the Natalie character and hope for more about her as her relationship develops.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A great story

I like how the story which was going into many directions (Dave, Tim, escorting, etc.) suddenly got into closure as she found her best boyfriend ever. I like how her experience as prostitute is an accelerated teaching experience that last about 4 days where she mostly escape unscathed.

Would have liked to know more about how she was thinking.

PickFictionPickFictionabout 4 years ago
Read the whole series

This was a little different than others of yours I've read. The writing certainly echoed your uniqueness which makes your writing both easy and fun to read. Been thinking of a word to describe it and "cute" (way to weak) is all I can come up with. Will read some more as it's always fun (sorry to repeat) and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the characters I love the way you develop them! I would really love to hear more about this story. I really grieved when I hit the end of it

huntsman29huntsman29almost 2 years ago

Good series, though bit of a shame you gave it the pretty woman ending. Also, annoying she is feeling he might be offended by her 3 days of sex when he has been using whores for years by all accounts.

Anyway, not sure I buy her sudden conversion to vanilla sex from liking degrading sex and provoking it too. I'd like to have seen her telling herself all this day not to go back to Tim, but doing it anyway, as he made her cum loads and even if she felt used walking out of the building, part of her liked it too I'm sure based on all that happened before then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous