Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

I came and came until I thought I would pass out, saying everything and anything that came to mind, demanding that he cum too, telling him I wanted him to blow sperm into my ass, demanding that he fuck my ass.. until finally my body clamped down on his invading penis and with a groan that defied description he shot his jism into my hot, tight rectum.

My body was quivering all over from the eroticism and his fingers in my snatch, and I think my undulating abs and gluts literally milked the semen from him. I could feel his manhood swell with each expulsion and could feel his liquid seed filling up my back door with each pulse of his cock.

Finally, we both fell forward, me face-down and him atop, and still inside me. He continued to halfheartedly pump himself in and out of me but unfortunately he softened and with a very messy squeeze from my now sore anus, he plopped out.

"That was..."

"Incredible?" I said to finish his sentence.

"Uh, yeah. Words can't describe... that was amazing... are you okay?"

"Mmmmm, a little sore, but I'm tingling all over. And very happy. But hop up, I need a shower."

"Me too."

"Uh, this time I need a private shower. Clean up might get a little messy."

"Mmmmkay, you go first" he laughed.

A few minutes in a hot shower and I was confident that the leaking had stopped and I was as clean as I was going to be. After I got out and wrapped myself in the bathrobe Steven took my place. I was relaxing in the bed when he came out and saw the bathrobe tossed over a chair.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Uh, Hi to you!" He smiled back. "You want to relax for a while, catch some z's?" Steven dropped his robe and I got yet another look at his sculpted body as he slid under the sheets with me, then moved close beside me and put his arm underneath me as I rolled to my side to rest my head on his shoulder.

"If you need to rest we can," I replied, trying not to let on that our evening had left me exhausted too.

"Well, I'm out of ideas anyway, I told you I was kind of vanilla. You're... you're just wonderful." He said, then turned to kiss me. Our tongues intertwined for a few minutes, but neither of our bodies were responding. I stroked his penis lovingly but the best reaction I could get was a semi-hard erection.

"I hope you're not out of ideas" I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep. "If you're going to be my boyfriend you're going to have to be creative. Watch some movies. Sperm on my face, that sort of thing." I giggled.

"Hmmmm, maybe in the morning. I think I'm out right now, you take a lot out of a guy."

"You put a lot in a girl." I giggled, and then we both slept.

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers
12