Natalie Gets Black Owned

Story Info
Natalie finds her lovers and we find happiness together.
2.4k words
2.72
17.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last chapter Natalie got used by her new lover T'uan and made to eat pussy. Nat was changing rapidly and enjoying the attention of both men and women. She still does not consider herself bisexual, but finds it as a nice distraction. After her session with Heidi and T'uan we discussed her current state of mind. Nat admitted that her pussy is sopping wet 24/7 and hungers for Black cock all the time. She enjoys their skill and believes they make better lovers because of their stamina. If you look at all the sports in America, you will find a higher percentage of Black players. They deserve it as they are gifted with greater muscle mass, stamina and for Nat's enjoyment; a big cock with large balls.

She started seeing T'uan regularly and kept me informed of what transpired between them. I believe after a few months, that she was falling in love with him, but she denied she would every leave me as T'uan satisfied her sexual desires, but I gave her emotional support. She did admit there was more than infatuation, but I learned that T'uan had several married women in his life and therefore no interest in stealing my wife.

Initially, I was there for her encounters and loved watching her perform. She would gush all over the bed and floor. I never saw anything like it and I have had a plethora of lovers. T'uan agreed with me and asked my permission to share her, as she was wearing him out! I was shocked by this admission as he worked out in the gym daily, but he still couldn't keep up with her. I suggested that he find one or two friends, to DP her or at least tag team her. He was surprised by my suggestion as that was exactly what he was thinking. Nat would not have approved, but we weren't going to tell her. I made the suggestion that perhaps on our anniversary, a small group would be very nice. T'uan set it up with me and I brought my digital SLR that takes video along. Normally, I don't attend and it's just T'uan and Nat. But because it was our anniversary weekend, I wanted to spend time with her, or so she was told to believe.

Since, it was likely that if we walked in the door and there was a group of men, she would walk right out. So, I suggested to him to have his "close friends" barge in and want to party, while he was taking care of business with my wife. Once you get her engine running, there is no turning back. He agreed and had repeatedly told her in the early stages of the relationship, that some of his friends would come by at inopportune times, but not to worry. They were always borrowing things from him. It had never happened when they were together, but it could have. With my recommendation, it fit precisely with what he had told her before.

I had taken out to dinner at a nice restaurant in Ontario Mills. I wore a suit and she had a beautiful and very sexy black, cocktail dress. She was stunning and other men were clearly looking. It always made me proud when others looked with lust upon her. After dinner, I suggested she call T'uan to see if he was available. I wanted her to have fun on our anniversary. She didn't think he would be home on a Friday night, but I pushed her into it. He answered on the sixth ring, as he was taking a shower to prepare. He gladly accepted the offer and congratulated us on our fifth anniversary and to come right on over. He lived in nearby Ontario Ranch, so the drive was short. Nat looked ravishing, wearing her dress with a strapless bra and a deep plunge front.

We arrived around 8:30 pm and T'uan was dressed in slacks and dress shirt. He figured he would dress up to party with us on our anniversary. He stood there gawking at the dress and the look she presented. T'uan told her "Please turn around so I can view all sides." She slowly and seductively did so to both of our satisfactions. He stepped closer to her, picking her up and placing her groin directly on his. She wrapped her legs around him and ground against him, while they kissed passionately. After several minutes, he lowered her to the floor and asked me if I wanted anything to drink. I took a beer off of him and followed them into the bedroom. By the time I got there, she was down to her underwear and he was on his knees kissing her belly. I never saw him make the first move, without Nat doing the heavy lifting. He was making love to her on this special day. I sat on the loveseat and unbuckled my pants and took off my jacket. It was mesmerizing to see the gentle approach to her and how it affected her. She was making mewing sounds and cocked her head toward me and I could see the whites of her eyes. She was thoroughly enjoying his ministrations. He deftly removed her panties, but kept the garter and nylons on to her chagrin. (He wanted his friends to see how great she looked with her garters.)

T'uan started at her feet and worked north. Exploring her feet, ankle and thighs before bypassing her pussy. When he got to her belly, she was moaning and starting to writhe and wanted him to go back down on her, but he refused. I had not idea when his friends would barge in, as we had never discussed it. He continued to explore her upper torso, while still wearing his clothes. He had not undressed. He kissed her breasts, caressed her back and belly and licked and nibbled on her neck and shoulders. She was going crazy and by the bulge in his pants, he was too. He stood up and looked at the clock, before undressing. He glanced at me and gave me a thumbs up...Show time was about to begin. He climbed back up on bed and without so much as a warning, plunged into her pussy in one full stroke. Nat let out a muffled moan, then I witnessed her squirting as it sprayed everywhere. He started to slowly fuck her and she met everyone of his thrusts, forcing him deeper inside. She was grabbing the sheets to keep from slipping up into the headboard, and moaning all the time. Just about then, the outer door opened and three of his close friends came in.

The bedroom door remained open as it always had. Nat heard something, but it didn't register. T'uan looked at me and asked me to investigate. I left the bedroom and went out into the main room, to find three Black Studs in gym clothes looking bewildered at me. They only knew that T'uan would have my wife that night, but was not expecting me. I asked them what they wanted and the taller one (Jake) said they were looking for his tool kit to fix their weight bench. I went back into the bedroom to ask him where it was, but they followed me in. One look and Jake said "So you been holding out on us!" Nat freaked out, but T'uan held her down.

He said "She's the one I've been telling you about. She never runs out of steam or pussy juice. She wears me out and tonight is their anniversary and I wanted to take care of her properly." Nat looked at me and I was grinning. I thought at first, she would gouge my eyes out, but smiled and glanced at all three of them. Nat said "three men for me," but I responded, no four men for you. I wanted you to experience everything I can't give you and these men are here for your pleasure, not theirs, she asked them to undress and they quickly did, and climbed onto the bed beside her. One kissed her the other was nibbling her neck and T'uan was still buried in her pussy, but withdrawing. I had the camera out and started to record the scene. She was passionately kissing Jake, while Reg (I'm assuming his name was Reggie) was licking her neck and caressing her breasts. The third man, which I never did figure out who he was, dove his tongue into her pussy. T'uan had also started his numerous cameras and was recording everything from four different angles. We both were aroused seeing her succumb to the attention. It took her a few minutes to relax with new partners, when her first orgasm hit. It was less intense than her normal ones, but nervousness played a large part.

Around 10 pm, everyone switched places and Nat was eagerly encouraging Jake to fuck her, but they just continued to tease. T'uan climbed up near her head and stuffed his cock into her awaiting mouth. Unlike the past few times I had observed them, she was able to take 80% of his cock in her mouth and down her throat. All his friends stopped to watch and the positive comments only inspired her more. She started thrusting back against him, trying to push the rest down. In a short time, his abdomen was pressed against her lips. The other three couldn't believe it. Both Reg and Jake couldn't wait to fill her mouth, as no one had been able to take them fully and they were smaller than T'uan. The third man, had little interest in oral and only was there to fuck her ass, which was still covered up. In less than five minutes, T'uan blew his load down her throat and she licked him clean. She beckoned the third man, but he turned her down and told her he was there to fill her ass. His cock was shorter, but way thicker and he had never had a partner that could take him in their ass. He was inspired by T'uan's tales of her accomplishments.

Jake mounted her chest, first to attempt to titty fuck her, but she is only a C cup and it didn't quite work. I suggested he put a pillow behind her head and he could skull fuck her, which is exactly what he did. Reg was now sitting out with T'uan, as Jake skull fucked her very hard. She kept right up with him, only gagging a couple of times, but he pulled out and came all over her face...something she detests, but wasn't upset at all. Reg moved between her legs and attempted to penetrate, but she had gotten a bit dry, so he resolved to eat her some more. T'uan had recovered by that time and suggested Nat move to her hands and knees so the third guy could use her ass. When we both saw the size of his cock, I gasped in shock. It wasn't much longer than 6.5", but it had to be 4" across. Nat was a trooper and asked me to give him the lube, which I gladly did. He lubed her ass, his cock and the surrounding region, which was a major mistake because he couldn't get a grip on her. That silicone lube spreads everywhere. Still, he tried to penetrate without success. She asked me if I had any suggestions, and I told her lets get a cock in your pussy first. Reg got under her and she lowered herself down on him and began the rhythm. After she was comfortable in that position, it would expose her ass and more of it would be loosened up. The third guy got into place again and this time was able to get the head inside her. She let out a howl and everyone was worried that he hurt her, but it was not the case. She creamed her pants! It took a few more minutes for him to bury his cock inside her and to get the three of them working together. Nat had never experienced two men at once and was bucking like a bronco. Words that were unintelligible were coming from her and shouts of "Fuck me, fuck me, oh my fuck me more." were strung along for good measure. She was gushing so much that T'uan had forgotten to put the towels down, and now his bed was soaked as was everyone involved. The third guy tried to grip her waist but kept slipping off. In less than five minutes, he let loose with a huge load in her ass. He stayed insider her until deflating and the amount of cum pouring out of her was immense. Her ass gaped open and I took several pictures with someone's hand to show comparison size. His cum kept oozing out. Right after the third guy came, Reg blew his load in her juicy pussy. He gripped her waist and kept pumping into her and like the guy in her ass, gaped her pussy and it was dripping cum.

Everyone took a breather as Natalie really needed to use the bathroom. She had never experienced a DP before, but soon realized the pressure on her bladder was intense. After relieving herself, she saw the soaked sheets. She was embarrassed and started to rip the sheets up to change them, but T'uan stopped her. "I'll get it in the morning, because I want to take pictures of how wet you get." I figured she was spent and came over and sat on my lap. I kissed her, even with the cum on her face. She was beaming and admitted it was the most intense sex she's ever had, but not sure if she would want it regularly.

Natalie told the guys it was the best anniversary present she could imagine, but she was totally worn out. Would they accept a "raincheck?" All of the guys grinned and asked me when, but I left it up to her to set the date.

Following that night, she continued to meet with T'uan and I'm told she had quite a few threesomes, but it was rare. She found what she desired and craved and I couldn't be happier. My wife was a Black Cock Slut and I was proud.