Natalie Jenner vs. The Elves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers

"Excited for your first field-mission sweetie?" Callahan asked her daughter, the one who she got hired through a series of stellar blowjobs given to the highest officers in Human Resources.

"Fuck yeah!" Siobhan said, skipping up. "This is goona be totally awesome!" She turned to Nat and leaned down until her button-nose almost hit Nat in the face. "I'm super excited to be working with you Nat! You're like . . . so super badass and awesome! We're going to be best friends and kick all kinds of ass together! Fuck yeah!"

Nat's eyebrow was twitching. She looked around in shock, but none of her teammates would look her in the eye, all of them happy enough to have not been paired up with the dumbest little slut in all of UNABU for a potentially dangerous mission. Callahan did look her right in the eye though. The bitchy XO was smiling wickedly and swaying her hips a little. Nothing aroused Callahan quite like pissing off Natalie Jenner.

"That's right, my little clover," Callahan said, giving he daughter a hug. "All you need is to have one successful field mission under your belt and we can get you promoted to being an XO, just like mommy."

Nat was literally growling she was so pissed. The lithe muscles of her body were flexing involuntarily in rage, so much that even her thong became scrunched up in a powerful camel-toe. Callahan was pairing UNABU's best field agent with its worst, just so Nat would make Siobhan look good, and then the little skank would get promoted over her. Such bullshit! Nat wanted to scream.

Callahan smiled wickedly down at Nat. "And I know Nat will keep on close eye on you, baby . . . or else."

#####

Nat wandered through the halls of UNABU like a ghost, feeling miserable and defeated, all the while pursued by the bouncing little dumbass that was Siobhan. The spunky Celtic cock-sucker kept skipping around Nat and annoying her with all kinds of stupid questions, some of them being way too personal, like when did Nat lose her virginity, and who around the office had she been fucking, or what her favorite position was. Nat already knew the answer to these questions in Siobhan's case: as early as possible, all of them, and all of them.

The two sexy soldiers attracted a lot of attention as they walked through the hall together, much to Nat's further dismay. By now everyone knew how easy it was to get into Siobhan's miniskirt, and Nat had neglected to get changed into anything more modest than her tank-top and thong gym-wear, so seeing the two of them together brought all kinds of perverted possibilities to the minds of UNABU's surprisingly horny staff. Nat was used to being stared at and catcalled. She just ignored it, but something about being seen with the tinniest little cum-dumpster in the facility made it so much worse.

"Where are we going?" Siobhan asked, after as series of questions about Nat's favorite kind of swimsuits, boy-bands, and candy.

"Here," Nat groaned, pointing to one of UNABU's less visited science labs.

"Eww, gross," Siobhan cringed. "This is where the nerds hang out. What are we doing here? We should go to the gym, or the garage. That's where all the hot guys are. You like hanging out at the gym, right? I mean, your ass is TIGHT! So hot! I bet you get all kinds of hot guys."

Nat ignored the little lusty lump-head staring at her ass and entered the dark, windowless laboratory. This was the office of one of the few people Nat Jenner could call her 'friend,' UNABU experimental research scientist Chelsea Yen. Dr. Yen was a brilliant woman and inventor, and when she was younger she had made quite a lot of money designing and manufacturing illegal Prins for the global Black Market. She had created sex-Prins, guard-Prins, and labor-Prins, any sort of Prin that people would pay for. Yen had gotten arrested by Nat and her UNABU squad a while back, and to avoid jail she offered to use her knowledge of Prin technology to help the United Nation Anti Biological Unit, and hopefully to undo some of the damage she had caused the world. Because of her expertise and unorthodox methodology, Dr. Yen was given many leniencies by UNABU that most agents could not get, as evident by the messy laboratory she kept that stank of marijuana and reverberated with Death Metal music.

Yen's laboratory was so dark and crowded with random shit that Nat almost tripped over a tray of Prin parts, and then almost impaled herself on what looked like a giant syringe. The air was dark, humid, and thick with the noxious smell of drugs, not to mention the salty stench of recent sex. Speakers in the walls were blasting Death Metal music so loudly it made her skull ache, and the only light in the room was from the screen of a dusty computer, the electric blue light of which washed over the naked body of a generously built Asian woman with large breasts, an hourglass waist, wide hypes, and long, slightly muscular legs. Yen was sitting in front of her computer screen masturbating, her long legs spread wide open and her pussy making loud, wet slapping sounds as she violently fucked herself with a vibrator. The only thing Yen was wearing was a pair of prescription glasses and a long white lab-coat that had fallen around her shoulders. Her long, silky black hair clung to her sweaty body and glistened wetly in the blue light.

A pair of massive headphones covered her ears as she listened to whatever porno she was watching at deafening levels, all the while fucking herself with such wild force that her pussy-juice was splashing against the computer screen, so much so that it looked like she was smashing a piece of fruit with a hammer. She was so sucked into her own erotic world that she didn't even notice Nat and Siobhan walk in.

Nat reached down and grabbed one of Yen's erect brown nipples, and with the other hand she squeezed Yen's fat clit. Yen gasped and opened her eyes just in time to see Nat smiling at her . . . and then Nat twisted.

"Holy FUCK NATALIE!!" Yen screamed so loud she could even be heard over the Death Metal. Yen's sobbing wet pussy exploded as Nat suddenly provoked an orgasm from her stoned body. As Yen came she actually cried a bit from the sudden euphoria, and Nat kept it going by grabbing a hold of the dildo buzzing in the Asian woman's dripping pussy and roughly slamming it in and out, all the while kneading the sexy scientist's large breasts. Nat wasn't an easy slut like Soibhan was, but there were a few people at UNABU she had regular trysts with, and Yen was one of them. Nat knew Yen's body like her own, and she had no trouble giving the rebellious researcher a mind-blowing orgasm with just a few twists of her wrist.

Yen came for over a minute, gushing all over the floor and soaking the cushion of her seat. When it was over she leaned back gasping, tears rolling down her high-cheekbones, her large breasts bouncing on her chest, and her legs quivering a little. As soon as the exhausted scientist had the strength she flipped on the light switch and turned the music down, but she left the porn on the computer screen playing, and she did nothing to cover her naked, sticky body. She picked up a dying joint she had left on the corner of the table and took one final puff of weed from it.

"Natalie Jenner," Yen gasped in a husky voice. "What do you want, you crazy bitch?"

"I'm taking this one into the field today," Nat said, pointing back to Siobhan. The little Irish penis-pouch was wide-eyed with shock. She hadn't been expecting to see any of this. "She isn't ready. I was hoping you could offer me something to give her . . . an edge."

Yen looked Siobhan over with a lusty gaze, licking her lips a little. At 36 she was twice the little girl's age, but that didn't mean the horny dyke didn't want to take her own ride on the town pony. "Mmmm. I think I have just the thing."

#####

"Damn Nat, your tits are awesome!" Siobhan complemented, taking two big handfuls of Nat's firm, smooth b-cub breasts, mauling them with clumsy enthusiasm, and pushing in Nat's stiff nipples with her thumbs.

Nat blushed and growled a little as she tried to choke down her arousal. She would have slapped the little molester, but she didn't have the room. The two of them were stripped naked and were standing together in a small hyperbaric chamber of some sort, their naked bodies pressed together in a tight embrace as a series of x-rays and lasers analyzed their bodies. There was such little room that Siobhan's nubile thigh pushed against the mound of Nat's vulva, and when the little girl squirmed even a little it sent shivers of balmy pleasure through Nat's body, making her nipples even stiffer as Siobhan played with them. Nat tried to ignore her, but Siobhan was like a little sex-kitten curled up in her lap, purring and nudging for attention. Nat reached down and cupped her hands over the little slut's perky buttocks, squeezing them a little just to try and keep the wiggling cutie still.

"How much longer do we have to be in here?" Nat whined to Dr. Yen.

"Just a few more minutes. My stealth-suits are going to fit you like a second-skin. I build them to the absolute exact measurements of the person wearing them." As Dr. Yen explained her strange technology she was busy chopping up some cocaine on the edge of a glass table with a razor blade. She hadn't dressed at all since Nat had come in, and was still wearing nothing more than her glasses and a tight lab-coat that couldn't have even close around her mammoth breasts. Holding her long black hair back, the addicted Asian leaned over and snorted up a line of coke as long as Nat's arm. "FUCK!" she yelled happy, leaned back, and stroking her naked body as the stimulant took effect.

Finally the lasers turned off and the glass shell of the chamber lifted away, allowing Nat to get out and get away from Siobhan, but the moment her naked foot touched the cold floor of the laboratory her knee buckled and she almost fell over. She moaned slightly as she straightened herself, and looked down to see her nipples were totally erect. Somehow she had gotten aroused despite herself. Siobhan popped out right behind her and gently wrapped her arms around Nat's waist, hugging her from behind like a little sister, except that Nat could feel Siobhan's little pink nipples pressing against the toned muscles of her back. Obviously she was horny too.

"Alright Nat," Yen said, wiping some cocaine dust from her nose and licking it off of her fingers like it was candy. "You first. Step into that circle over there and the form-scanner will coat your body in the nano-fiber material."

Nat did as she instructed although she wasn't entirely sure she trusted Dr. Yen's technology. For one thing her lab was a mess, and there were just as many pornographic magazines lying around as there were scientific notes. In fact it looked like some of the nude pin-ups of male pornstars had hastily written mathematical equations on them, whereas her legitimate notes all had doodles of crudely drawn penises. Over half of the visible chemistry equipment items had been used for Yen's personal drug use or masturbation at some point, and it was obvious she hadn't cleaned any of it in forever. Still, Nat stood in the middle of a raised metallic circle, and beneath her feet a gentle blue light came out. A series of robotic arms slowly came down from the ceiling and spiraled around her, one of them scanning her body again with a laser precision camera, and the other spraying her naked body with a thick, noxious smelling white substance that was thick and sticky. Nat cried out as the cold substance oozed over her skin, tickling her so much that it was almost painful, but the way it melted into her every pore and around her erect nipples was also.

Nat almost unconsciously raised her arms and jutted out her chest, allowing the robot spray every inch of her firm chest, and then she leaned over and stuck her butt out, letting the spray hit her directly up into her anus and around the muscular cheeks of her ass. Lastly she lifted her leg a little as the spray coated her vaginal mound and inner-thighs, and she had to bite her lip to stop from screaming. Her clit began to harden and peak out from its pink fold, and the white oozed melted around it just as completely as it was doing to the rest of her body.

When it was over the robot arms withdrew to the ceiling and Nat stepped down from the scanner, swaying her hips like a stripper and feeling a little frisky. She couldn't help it. That body-spray had felt almost as good as an orgasm.

"Alright, Nat," Yen said. "Watch out, because once it starts to cool the nano-fibers are going to restrict and-"

"AAAAAAGHHH!!" Nat screamed almost falling over. "WHAT THE FUCK!!" It felt like she was being crushed to death from every possible physical angle. The ooze coating her naked body suddenly restricted and tightened, and suddenly the erotic embrace she felt moments ago was now a bone-crushing squeeze. It pinched her nipples, squeezed her breasts, dug into her ass, punctured her anus, twisted her clit, and all at the same time. Nat could barely stand or speak, so she just stood there gasping for air as she tried to breathe, her every toned muscle bulging with an effort to stay alive. Nat tried to walk but she fell to her knees and whimpered a little. Her vision swam with bright lights and pain, and when she looked up at the naked Dr. Yen she saw double. Two massive sets of tits were hanging above her face, and she couldn't tell which the real Yen was.

Dr. Yen actually laughed at her. "Don't worry, sweetie. You're going to feel great in a second."

Nat felt like she ribcage was about to implode, but it didn't. The pressure deepened but softened as well, and suddenly Nat was gasping out of pleasure rather than pain. Yen was right, and suddenly the crushing stress melted into a sort of deep, aching warmth. Nat began to feel the way she did after a hard workout or a long run. She inhaled deeply and whimpered as she did so, but she was able to breathe again, albeit only in labored, wavering breathes. She looked down at herself and saw her whole body from the neck down was coated in a white elastic material, like latex or body-paint, only it seemed to accentuate her naked figure rather than cover it. Her nipples stood out further than they even had before, and the muscles in her abdomen made a soft six-pack. She looked down a little further and moaned in embarrassment to see that she was kneeling in a puddle of her own cum. Although the material coated her pussy completely the juicy folds of her cunt still gushed with a wet orgasm. Completely against her own control, Nat bit her lip and filled her hands with her own breasts, gently tweaking her nipples.

"The stealth-suit really is like a second skin," Yen explained, looking down at Nadia with a cocky smile. "It'll allow air and liquids to move through it, but not intense heat or strong kinetic forces. It'll heighten your every physical sensation, your speed, strength, and reflexes. I'll give you each an anklet that'll send a small, electric charge through the suit, activating the nano-cells in such a way that the suit will copy the colors of the environment around you, making you a sort of chameleon."

"Wow! Awesome! My turn!" Siobhan bounced up and down, making her cute little breasts jiggle slightly.

"Not yet, sweetie. Not yet," Yen said, her voice humming with a mixture of laughter and moaning as she brushed her hand down the front of Siobhan's chest, ostensibly calming her down, but in truth Yen just wanted to cop a feel. The girl was irresistible to Yen. She was young, energetic, taut, and if rumors were true she was a completely depraved little sex-freak. Yen couldn't wait to get a taste. "There's something else we should deal with first."

"What?" Siobhan whined, wiggling her body impatiently.

"A-4-D-C-AK," Yen said. "That's the synthetic aphrodisiac the Prins are filled with. Even just a wiff of that stuff and you may end of losing control of your body, and end up like Nat is right now." Yen giggled deeply as she looked back at her usually coolheaded friend. Nat was still trying to stand up straight as the nano-fiber catsuit continued to squeeze her tighter and tighter, eliciting such erotic pressure from her inner-thighs that Nat couldn't even stand up. She kept falling to her knees and whimpering, her restrained pussy occasionally erupted with a fresh gush of cum. The firm muscles of her ass visibly twitched as she was stubbornly dragged from one orgasm to another.

"Yen . . . you . . . bitch," Nat gasped through gritted teeth, tears dripping from her face as cum did from her legs. She hated being compromised like this, and she knew that Yen knew that.

"Deal with it Nat, it'll wear of . . . in about an hour," Yen chuckled cruelly. She loved seeing Nat like this, finally losing control for once. Yen placed her foot on Nat's head and pushed the soldier's face into the cold floor, right where a puddle of her own cum had formed, keeping her still and dominating her. "The thing is Siobhan, Nat has been exposed to A-4-D-C-AK so many times that's she developed a resistance to it. Further exposure to the substance still gets her horny as fuck, but she at least manages to keep control of her body and higher cognitive functions. I'm afraid that you don't possess that immunity . . . yet."

"What are you going to do?" Siobhan asked, shivering a little as she noticed the sadistic sparkle in the eye of the perverted scientist.

Yen smiled and chuckled. She stepped off of Nat's head so she could move towards a cabinet that was literally covered with warning labels that said things like "WARNING," "DANGER: HAZARDOUS MATERIALS," and "DO NOT OPEN WITHOU PROPER SAFETY MEASSURES." Yen went sorting through the cabinet in such a rush that she broke several of the vials inside, showing little concern for whatever they contained, and she came back with a bag labeled "A-4-D-C-AK" that was filled with a vicious white liquid, a rubber hose, and a pump.

Siobhan mewled like a scared kitten as she backed away. "What . . . what are those for."

Yen was licking her puffy lips and drooling a little. A wet, glistening trail of honey started to moisten the lips of her plump, juicy cunt. "Don't be scared sweetie. I'm just going to help you build up an immunity like Nat's . . . just . . . you know . . . all at once."

Nat was finally able to push herself to her feet, but her knees were wobbling and the muscles in her buttocks were twitching so hard it felt like she was being spanked. "Hold on a fucking second. Yen, you can't just-"

SMACK!!

Yen's open palm slapped up between Nat's legs with blinding speed. The impact of her hand sent a violent thunderbolt of climactic, mind-shattering pleasure up Nat's spice so fast that her hair stood on end and her heart skipped a beat. She leaned back, arching her agile body so far her spine wanted to snap. Nat suddenly found herself on the precipice of an orgasm so powerful she knew she wouldn't be able withstand it, like a suicidal widow staring down the rocky edge of a cliff into a deep, violent ocean. She inhaled a little and her voice shivered. She looked into Yen's eyes with a pathetic, beseeching expression of submission. Yen smiled back like a tigress about to pounce on a gazelle, and she squeezed, her long fingers crushing the juices out of Nat's pussy like it was an over-ripened peach.

"Take a nap, Natalie," Yen whispered in a condescending, arrogant tone. "Doctor's orders."

Nat's cunt exploded, sending a tremendous gush of liquid all over Yen's forearm and even splashing up into her face and eyes. Yen just smiled wickedly and licked the cum off her lips, continuing to squeeze with terrible strength. Nat's mind sizzled in her skull as a tidal wave of mind-shattering ecstasy shot through her, sending her to her tippy toes, her womb bouncing up into her chest as if it had just been kicked by a horse.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers