Natalie Pt. 04

Story Info
Jase goes down on Natalie.
2.5k words
4.51
4.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
270 Followers

I shouted 'bye' as I left and hurried away, I wanted to get to Jase's house without having to explain to my parents where I was going or what I was doing. It takes about fifteen minutes to get there and as I walked up the drive Jase opened the door.

As I walked in, he shut the door behind us and embraced me. I think he had just bathed in a bottle of aftershave, it was a bit strong. What is it with boys that they think they need to cover themselves with smelly stuff? Just being clean is all that is needed, honestly! Perhaps boys don't think?

I kissed him back, my one arm around his shoulders, the other on his lower back, pressing as we kissed. His tongue was wet and slippery as it pressed past my lips, and I could feel his hardness as I pressed him against me. 'Here I go again', I thought, 'having this effect on Jase.' I wondered if I did this to every boy, was it just me, or did most girls cause that to happen?

They didn't talk about that in Human Reproduction at school, just the mechanics of it, boy get hard, girl get wet, boy inserts into girl, boy spurts, girl gets pregnant, baby pops out, repeat.

I didn't want the get pregnant part and so I had gone and seen the doctor just after my lockdown finished. Now I get an injection every few months. No pills to forget and I didn't tell mum. No one needed to know. I wasn't having sex, and in fact had no interest in sex at that time, and never really thought about it much until the past few days with Jase. And now, it seems, I make boys, and my dad, hard. Crumbs.

I pressed my stomach back at his hardness and made appreciative noises.

"Would you like to go upstairs?" Jase asked as he pulled his lips from mine, "Or would you rather stay down here on the settee?"

I had memories of seeing my mum and then my dad on settees, "Upstairs Jase I think, your lounge is at the front and people could see in." I followed Jase up to his room, I had been there loads of times, but one or other of his parents had always been around, so we had just kissed a bit and cuddled and messed around a little, but it never went far. Dingle Wood was the first time we really did much more than kiss, and that was only yesterday.

"Do you want to undress and fool around a bit?" Jase asked, and I nodded, well, why not? After all, my dad had already done it to me and I didn't seem to be ruined in anyway. I pulled my top and my skirt off and looked across at Jase, he was already naked, he didn't waste any time, I was still in my bra and panties. I pulled my bra up and off and then pushed my panties down. There was no embarrassment, my dad had seen me naked, and Jase had pretty much too. And I knew that I made them hard, so, yeah, nothing to fear, I guess.

I sat on the edge of the bed and Jase sat by me and turned and kissed me, his hand squeezing my boob and playing with my nipple. I found that a strange sensation, not unpleasant, but odd, sort of tingly, sort of painful at the same time. Jase was leaning against me and he kind of pushed me back so I was laying down, my legs over the side of the bed. His hand went down and he started rubbing my sex and he moved his mouth to my boob, licking and sucking, which was much nicer than his squeezing. He slid his finger down between my fanny lips and slowly he pushed into me, that was much nicer.

He moved his finger around inside, and I could feel him as he pushed up inside me, it was like scratching an itch, but not quite, I can't explain the sensation, I don't have a lot of feeling inside, I mean I can feel pressures and pushing, and I sure know when he is wiggling his finger, but it is a bit of a remote feeling, it is really odd. It gives a lot of pleasure, but not a lot of sensation. Jase pulled his finger out and I had a feeling of emptiness, but that didn't last long, just as I was feeling empty, Jase lay on me and I felt him push his cock inside me.

Oh, this was much bigger than his finger and it felt so much better, filling me with his cock, I felt my fanny stretch and my fanny lips opened and squashed flat as he lay on me. He started moving, just slowly, pushing in and then pulling back slightly. I could feel his balls as they moved against my thigh and his weight pushed down on my stomach, and his chest squashed my boobs down. He started moving faster, pushing inside me as hard as he could, I hoped that he wasn't too big, that there was nothing inside me that he would harm, but really, I knew that there wasn't.

As he moved his body rubbed my fanny lips and my clitty tickled as it was pulled by my lips. Inside I felt full and could feel his shape as he slid up and down inside me, it felt nice. I hadn't really had chance to work out if I enjoyed it or not when my dad did it, dad had just thrust himself into me, and did it. Jase was a little different, he hadn't asked, he too had just entered me, but I guess that when I made him hard again, and then took my clothes off, this was always going to happen.

Jase started pushing harder, deeper even, although I couldn't see how his cock could grow any more, it just felt like it, Jase pulled back again and I thought he was going to pull out, but no, he pushed back in hard, his balls slapping against my thigh and below my fanny and Jase sort of gurgled and made unintelligible noises as he pushed hard against me and I knew he had finished.

I hadn't felt the spurts as he finished but I did feel his cock as it got a little softer, and it tickled as it fell out of my fanny and Jase rolled off me and lay by my side.

"Was that okay?" He asked.

Well, what could I say? He had done it and had finished. I hadn't finished, but it had been okay, I mean, it hadn't hurt or anything, and I had resolved the hard on I had caused. I just felt empty and was sure my fanny was gaping wide open.

"Yes Jase, it was very okay". I felt his stuff begin to drip out of me, it felt cold and ran down in between the cheeks of my bottom, it wasn't the most pleasant feeling. I looked down at Jason's cock. It wasn't completely soft, but had 'gone down' a bit, and it was wet with his stuff, most of which I guessed he had left inside me. Just like my dad had. I wondered what Jase would taste like, would it be me, or would it be him?

I decided I was in no hurry to find out. My fanny had been feeling hot and was pulsing as Jase had done it to me, but now I was beginning to feel cold and just a little bit sore.

I lay there lost in my thoughts. Did every girl make every boy hard, was that a thing? Or was it just me? Surely not.

"Shall we go and get a drink?" Jase asked.

I think all his juices had drained out of me by now, and probably left a nice puddle on the bed, I guessed his mum was probably used to his deposits.

"K" I replied and sat up. Jase stood up and headed off out of his room, he hadn't bothered with covering up, so I just followed him. "Are you sure no one will come home?" I asked as we went down the stairs, "I really don't want your parents to see me naked."

"Yeah, they are going to be gone for ages, they went to London on the train. But, if it makes you happy." Jase reached across and dropped the dead lock latch on the front door. Yes, that made me happy. The kitchen was at the back of the house and I sat on the stool by the breakfast bar.

"What you got?" I asked.

"Coke?"

"Diet?" Jase nodded, "That'll be fine" I answered. It was odd watching Jase walk around naked, his cock and balls swinging between his legs as he walked. I wondered what that must feel like, did it even feel of anything or did they just hang around? I had no idea.

Jase opened the fridge and pulled out a bottle of diet coke, grabbed two glasses and poured us a couple of drinks.

"Was that your first time?" he asked me?

"First time what?" well, it was a stupid question although I decided I wouldn't count my dad on the settee.

"Having proper sex, not just fooling around."

"Well, yes, stupid, your is the first cock I have touched, and the last, so I am hardly likely to have had another one since yesterday now am I?" Liar liar pants on fire.

"Only I thought that girls bleed the first time, you know, the hymen and all."

"Well yes, but, you do know what tampons are and where they go?"

"Oh, yes, d'uh"

"D'uh indeed silly." I didn't mention my mum's toy, and how that would have seen anything off, had there been anything, but for some reason there wasn't. I knew that hymens can break without sex, and I really wasn't bothered about it.

"Do you want to try anything else?"

"Like what? What else is there, I only have one fanny, you only have one cock, so, what are you suggesting that is different?"

"Mike, you know Mike?" I nodded, "Well Mike reckons his girlfriend sucks him, and, when she is on, she lets him do it in her arse. He reckons that is the best as she is really tight there."

"If you ever talk with anyone about what we do, then we stop, right now, I put my clothes on and go home."

"No, no, sorry, I don't, I wouldn't."

"You better not. If I ever hear that you have been talking about us, I will tell everyone that we know that you tried but couldn't do it. So, don't."

"You have no need, I wouldn't. Anyway, would like to try something else?"

"Well, there is one thing."

"Yeah what? I will try anything."

"I bet you don't."

"I will."

"Okay, yesterday evening, I saw my parents together."

"What? No way, having sex?"

"Yup"

"Jesus, did they know you saw them, I mean what were they doing, was it gross?"

"They didn't know. My mom was naked on the settee and dad was naked between her legs and was sucking her, and he made her finish with his mouth and fingers."

"Bloody shit, no way. Did you see your dad's cock, did they actually fuck too?"

"Yes I saw his cock and balls, and yes they shagged, she bent over on the settee and he did her from behind, in her fanny. My mums boobs were jiggling and bouncing as he did it, and I could see his balls swinging back and forth. And the noise they made, a slap slap noise, I had heard it before, but didn't know what it was then. Now I do, it is when they have sex."

"Oh wow. That must have been so hot. Did it make you want to touch yourself?"

"No. I was more scared about being caught, so as they finished I went back into my room and put my buds in and listened to my music."

"Is that why you let us, you know, do it today, did you dream about us when you went to sleep? I have tried to see my mum naked, but there is no chance."

"Why do you want to see her when you can see me? And, no, I didn't really get a lot of say did I? You just lay on me and did it. It wasn't really very romantic you know."

"Oh, yeah, sorry. Wait a minute." Jase went into their lounge and came back with a cushion from their settee and dropped it at my feet. He knelt on it and moved his head between my legs and pressed his nose on my fanny, sliding up and down, moving between my lips and then he used his tongue. God that was electrifying, especially when he found my clitty.

It felt better than when I rubbed myself and was good the way my mum's toy was, especially as I didn't know what he was going to do next, I wasn't in control. When I rub myself, or use my mum's toy, I am in control, I direct the action, but with Jase, I had no idea.

He was using his teeth to gently nibble at my clitty and he pushed two fingers inside me, I guess I was still stretched from his cock, and I felt another finger pressing at my bottom. I wasn't sure about that, but was enjoying his mouth so much I just lost myself in that and didn't worry about his hand or what his fingers were up to.

His chin was rubbing my valley, pushing my lips apart, his fingers were inside me, but I cared nothing about that, his tongue was incredible. I knew I was gasping my breath as he worked at my clitty. He chewed at it softly and then let go, his tongue somehow feeling so rough, lapped against me, and then he sucked my clitty back into his mouth. Oh goodness and then before I knew it I was going 'yes yes yes' and lifting myself in the air, and with what felt like an explosion inside, I finished.

"Stop Jase" I managed. I felt exhausted and warm all the way through, that was the most incredible feeling. I had thought mum's toy had been unbeatable, but no, wow, that was way better.

Jase stood up with a smile on his face. "Good huh?" He asked.

"Oh yes. Whenever you do that, I will let you do anything, that is incredible.

Anything."

"I shall make you keep that promise Nat."

"Jase that won't be a difficult promise to keep, honestly, that was sodding incredible." I surprised myself, I don't usually swear, but wow, I think I was still up in the clouds.

"You would suck me?"

"If that is what you wanted."

"You would let me do you in the arse?"

"I said, if that is what you wanted."

"Okay, wow, okay. Do you want some food?"

"Nah, I'm good, it's a bit early. Why don't we just go an lay on the bed and cuddle for a bit, let me get my breath back?"

"Okay."

Atomica24
Atomica24
270 Followers