Natalie Pt. 05

Story Info
Natalie describes what she has done to Ashara.
1.4k words
4.21
5.4k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I left Jase, I caught the bus and went into town. I had arranged to meet Ashara at the coffee shop in the precinct, I guessed I would be a little bit late as when we had originally arranged to meet my day was going to be free, there were no plans to see Jase. That had all changed, I didn't want to be home alone with my mum or my dad and so had jumped at going to see Jase. And that turned out to be very eventful. I texted Ash and told her I was on the bus and would be there soon.

She was in the corner sofa and waved at me as I walked through the door, she had got us both a shake. "Hi Ash, sorry, got a bit distracted this morning. How are you?"

"Great, how were you distracted?"

"Oh, I didn't want to be alone with my parents and get a third degree about me and Jase, they still treat me like a little girl."

"What about you and Jase? Come on, you can tell me."

"Crumbs Ash, now you are giving me the third degree."

"Sorry hun, if you don't want to tell your bestie, then that is fine. I shall understand." She winked at me and pulled a sad face. I took a draw on my shake and looked at her.

"You might not believe me."

"Oh, I probably will."

"You promise, and I mean promise that you will not ever tell anyone what I am going to tell you."

"Oh course I promise, silly"

"Yesterday, I went to Dingle Woods with Jase."

"As I know."

"Yes as you know, well, we made out."

"Made out? How far did you go? All the way?"

"No, silly, no. I touched him and he touched me."

"Oh my God, how did it feel, did you see it, was it huge?"

"A bit bigger than a courgette, hard, oh boy he was hard, and his skin moves up and down and the inside kind of popped out when I pulled the skin."

"Okay, wow, that is mad, okay, what about his balls?"

"They hang down beneath his cock and are all wrinkly, they are really strange, you know?"

"My God."

"But that is not the thing, not the thing I want to tell you."

"What, what? Did you and he do it?"

"No, No, yesterday evening, after tea I went up to my room, and then I saw my parents."

"You saw your parents what? Kiss?"

"More."

"What more, tell me."

"I heard noises from downstairs and I peeked over the landing, and I saw them in the lounge through the door. They were naked and dad was licking her, down there."

"What, where, her yoni?"

"Yes, between her legs and he was fingering her too."

"Oh my God, that is insane. Did you see your dad's cock, is it big, was it real hard?"

"Yes, I saw it, and I don't know if it was hard, it looked it, but yes, it is big, like Jase's'. Then mum turned round and knelt on the settee and my dad lined himself up and he pushed himself inside her and they did it."

"Oh my God Nat, honestly, you watched your parents do it? They didn't know you were watching them?"

"No, my God I would have been in so much trouble if they knew that I watched them. But the sound that they made, I recognised it, I had heard it before, and now I know that when I heard it before, they were doing it. And Ash, they do it a lot. And, also, get this, my dad..."

"Yes, your dad what?"

"He does it to himself in the shower. I have heard him, it makes the same noise as when I did it to Jase, and I hadn't known what that noise was before, but now I do. My parents are just at it all the time."

"You did what to Jase, you just said you touched him, did you, you know?" She made the wank sign with her hand. I nodded.

"All the way? You actually made him..."

"Spurt, yes. I made Jase finish, made him spurt. I did it because I had made him hard, I had done that. Because of me, he touched my boob and he got hard. Very hard."

"Gentra told me that boys are hard all the time."

"Well, I don't think that is right. How can they pee if their cock is hard and pointing upwards? No, I am pretty sure it was because of me."

"Gentra says that her brother is always hard and trying to catch her naked. She says her brother wants to do it to her, and he wants her to use her hand on him, to do it to him."

"That's gross, I am so glad I don't have a brother."

"Gentra is going to be so jealous if she finds out that you have seen your dad's cock when it was hard."

"Don't you dare tell her."

"I won't, but I know that she has 'accidentally' walked in on her dad showering a few times, but she said his cock always seemed soft, but she could only have a quick look before her dad made her leave."

"See, not always hard, perhaps she doesn't make people hard."

"She makes her brother hard."

"So she says."

"Yeah, I don't want to see my dad, that would be wrong, and if he ever saw me naked, I think I would die."

"Oh God, me too." There was no point telling her I had stroked my dad, that my dad had fucked me and that I had sucked my dad. She would absolutely not be able to keep that a secret, and as soon as Gentra knew, everyone would know and then someone would tell their mum, who would tell my mum and then my mum would know, and she would throw me out.

"Urgh, doing it with my dad would be disgusting."

I made fake retching noises. "Oh God yes, urgh, urgh. I am not even sure I want to do it with Jase." That was something else she didn't need to know.

"Did Jase touch your Yoni?"

"Yes. He played with my boob for a bit and then he put his hand up my skirt and rubbed me."

"Oh my God, how did that feel? Was it like when you touch yourself?"

"Ash! What do you mean, touch myself? Although, I do have something else to share."

"You are changing the subject."

"Yeah, but this is good. My mum has a toy."

"What sort of toy?"

"A sex toy and she uses it on herself, I saw her using it the other day."

"What a dildo, wow, I know my mum has one, but I have never ever seen her use it, I just saw it in her bedroom? You know that you can buy them at Tesco? I think they call them a Rabbit."

No I didn't know that, "crikey, wow, imagine mistaking a sex toy for a courgette. That would be embarrassing at the checkout."

"It is all self checkout now, silly Perhaps we should buy one and take it turns to play with it. Better than a boy, I bet. Anyway, you changed the subject, you were telling me what Jase did to you and how it felt."

"Oh, yes, well, he was rubbing me through my panties and it felt nice, you know, and then he pulled my panties down and touched me properly, and I was all wet and slippery."

"And?"

"His finger went inside me, and then, he used two fingers and he was going in and out and wiggling them inside me. It felt really nice."

"Better than when you touch yourself?"

"Ash stop it, I am not telling you if I touch myself, but I will say this. If I were, if, then I would know what I was going to do next, with Jase, I didn't know what he was going to do, and that made it extra nice."

"Oh my God Nat, he practically fucked you, I have never let any boy do that, not yet."

"You still haven't touched a boys cock though, it may change when you do that."

"Well that isn't likely to happen any time soon, my dad would go bonkers if he thought I was alone with a boy."

"You could always pretend you were with me."

"I could, yes, I could, couldn't I?"