Natalie Pt. 13

Story Info
Natalie sees sex and watches lovemaking.
2.7k words
4.55
3.2k
10
0

Part 13 of the 45 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had showered thoroughly and was just trying to decide what to do next. I had to control the Uncle John thing somehow, the only thing I could think of was to try and catch him with mum and video them and threaten to tell my dad if he didn't leave me alone. I didn't mind the sex, it was the manipulation, the forcing me to do it with him.

Dad came home and called out as he came in, "I have fish and chips, mum won't be home, she has gone to see Auntie Peg who is under the weather."

I knew exactly where mum would be, pity it was too far for me to walk, or I would have gone and photographed her car in the car park. Well, dad would be lucky later tonight then. I ate chips with dad, chatted about college and pleaded a headache and went to bed. I wasn't in the mood for dad's advances.

I was trying to work out how I would know if Uncle John was coming over. I decided that on a couple of days a week I would tell mum that I had full days at college, so wouldn't be home. My old phone still worked on the Wi-Fi, but it didn't have a sim. I wondered if I could set it up somewhere to record whilst I was out. I didn't really know how to do that and I for sure did not want to ask anyone else. I would think about it and do some research and see what I could do.

Ash texted me and asked if I was free to go round the next day, I said yes, in the morning, only if there were no boys going to turn up. I had the basis of a plan for dealing with my uncle, and I had the promise of a nice day, I awoke a little later to the sounds of my parents having sex. So, perhaps what my Uncle said was true, and that she had met him, had sex and then come home and done it with my father, to still any doubts he may have had. I wondered if Uncle John did the same with Auntie Peg when she was at home. And then it was morning, and I awoke to sounds of mum showering.

I decided I would not give any clues about mum and Uncle John. When she asked how lunch had gone I just said "As expected mum, as I expected." When she had gone, I went and explored their bedroom. I had to find somewhere I could hide the phone where it would not be immediately obvious, but where it could see any action on the bed. There was a pile of clothes on top of the drawers that had been there for a while as far as I could tell, I think they were destined for the charity shop. I put my old phone in amongst the clothes with just the lens visible. I went and lay on their bed and looked. I knew it was there, but it wasn't obvious.

Next I searched the app store and found an app that could do what I wanted. It was aimed at capturing wildlife, but I reckoned it would do what I needed. It was a movement or sound activated video recorder app. When triggered it recorded for a pre-set time, and I decided to set it to recording and it would reset after 30 seconds of inactivity. I made sure that the phone was fully charged, set a new passcode on the phone and hid it in the clothes. I would look tomorrow and see if it had worked. It should catch mum or dad coming into their bedroom and record for a minute. Assuming it wasn't found, if it was, then I could just say that I had lost that phone ages ago. No one would be able to unlock it without resetting it, and so its purpose would be safe. The only flaw was that the battery would have some charge in it. Nothing I could do about that.

The next day I made it clear to mum that I wouldn't really be home all day, I had college, would be seeing Ash and hopefully Jase. I intended to stay out all day and then see what, if anything, the phone camera app had captured. Ash had declared that she did not want to go with a boy the way that I had with Ali, I tried to be supportive and asked if she was okay with me and Jase, she said yes of course she was. Apparently, Jase and Me was a public thing, her and me was a private thing.

Jase and I went for a walk through the woods again, we found a nice secluded spot away from the main paths and made out under a big leafy tree, a sycamore I think. When I got home first mum was messing around in their bedroom, and then when she came back downstairs, dad went up. I didn't get a chance to retrieve the phone until the next morning.

I had told mum that I would be in most of the day, but I might pop across and see Jase if he was free. When the house was empty I went and retrieved my old phone and once in my bedroom, I down loaded all the video files on it and saved them to my online cloud account. I gave the first one a quick test, it had worked, it showed mum going into her bedroom. I deleted all the files off my old phone and put it on charge. Right, time to see what, if anything I had caught.

The first three files were just mum going in and out of her bedroom, but the fourth was my solid gold result. Uncle John walking in mum's bedroom had started the camera, he was closely followed by mum.

"Nat or Pat ( my dad )not going to be home, are you sure?" Uncle John asked as he pulled his T-Shirt over his head.

"No, Pat is out of town, and Nat has college on and off all day and she plans to try and see her boyfriend in between if she can."

"I bet she is fucking him."

"She's old enough it is not our concern John."

"Come on woman, get your clothes off."

My mum pulled her sweater off, undid her slacks and pulled them down. She sat on the edge of the bed and undid her bra and then hooked her fingers in her panties, lifting her self up slightly, she slid them down. Uncle John pulled his trousers and pants down as one and stepped out of them, his cock not looking especially hard. He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled his socks off, adding them to his pile of clothes.

"Okay Sis, you know what to do."

My mum stood and then knelt in front of him, her back to the camera, so I couldn't see exactly what she was doing. It seemed pretty obvious from her head movements and the sounds that she was using her mouth.

"That's it sis, get me nice and hard so I can fuck you properly."

Mum continued bobbing her head up and down on his cock and then leant back, still on her knees." I think that should do it John," she said, "how do you want me?"

"Lay on the bed Sis, I'll just fuck you missionary today." As mum got to her feet he stood up, his cock now looking much harder than before. Mum got on the bed and lay down. I could clearly see her sex as Uncle John was standing to one side. No hair, like me, and trim with her inner sex hidden away, also like me. Uncle John knelt on the bed between her legs, and I could see he was moving his cock up and down with one hand. He lay down on mum, his cock still in his hand and I watched as he pushed his cock inside her. It was a perfect view; they had managed to line themselves up perfectly for the camera.

I was surprised. I was no expert and Jase and I hadn't done it that often, but when we did, we always took the time to ensure each other was ready. Uncle John just shoved himself inside mum and started shagging. Slap, Slap the sound of sex in mum's bedroom. John's bottom cheeks seemed to flap a little and as he pulled back, they parted a little showing me a glimpse of his crinkled bottom. Mum didn't say anything, at least nothing the camera caught up, and I didn't hear her making the usual sex grunts either. Uncle John went faster and faster, and then he finished. He pushed hard forward and held himself inside her for a moment and then pulled back, rolled off mum and lay beside her.

"Good fuck." He said.

"Good John," mum replied, "glad I could be of service."

Well, it occurred to me that mum did not get a great deal from that. She had, more or less, just laid there and let him use her. How odd. I thought that watching other people having sex was supposed to make you feel sexy, that did not do anything for me. On the one hand I had the evidence I had wanted should I need to try and stop Uncle John pestering me again, on the other hand, I had just watched my mum cheat on my dad.

Uncle John got dressed, his socks the last to go on. "You getting dressed?" He asked mum.

"I am going to have a shower first, you know, get rid of any evidence before Pat gets home."

"You going to fuck him later and he doesn't like a cream pie?" I had no idea what that meant.

Mum said nothing in response and Uncle John walked out of the bedroom. Mum took some tissue from the side table, rolled it up and put it between her legs and then left the room. After about a minute the recording stopped.

The next video must have been some time later after mum had showered. The video started with mum walking into the bedroom and dropping a towel on the bed which she straightened out and then lay on. She messed around behind her bed and pulled out her toy. 'Ahah' I thought, 'that's where she keeps it.'

Mum lay back on to the towel and she switched the toy on. The phone camera caught the sound of the low humming. Mum started to slide toy up and down in her sex. I am not a great fan of watching other people do sex things, and I really don't watch porn, it just does nothing for me, and I really should not be watching my mum, but I was fascinated. Her sex looks very similar to my sex, perhaps a little plumper. I imagined the feelings I would have if I were doing what mum was doing.

She moved the toy up and down her sex for a few minutes and then she pushed it slowly inside herself, "Oh yes Pat" I heard her say, "just there love, just there." After a few minutes of self fucking with the toy she pulled it out, moved it slowly up her sex and held it against her clitty. It did not take her long at all, 'Oh Fuck Pat, yes, yes, aargh" and she finished.

That had been unexpected, as had the feelings that I had watching. I felt quite hot down there and when I touched my clitty under my skirt and through my panties, there was a tingle, a tingle just waiting to be exploited. It would have to wait, I refused to get off watching my mum, it was just wrong. Mum wiped the toy on the towel and put it back behind the bed before leaving the room.

The next couple of videos were just mum or dad coming into the bedroom and generally doing dressing or undressing type stuff. The next video had dad come into the bedroom and start taking off his clothes and then he laid on the bed and was looking towards the door, his right hand holding his cock which he was stroking gently. Mum came in after a few minutes and took her clothes off and lay next to dad on the bed. She leant over and kissed him and moved his hand out the way and replaced it with her own. "Oh yes baby" I heard dad say, "oh yes."

"I love you Pat" mum said between kisses, "never forget that."

"If you keep doing that sweetheart, I won't ever forget." They then spent a few minutes kissing and fondling, mum on dad's cock, dad on her sex, his fingers slowly going inside her and his hand pressing up and against her clitty. Mum lay back and dad rolled over and lay between her legs. Mum took his cock in her hand and guided it into herself. I had a perfect view of dads balls as he pressed his cock deep inside mum, and then he started a slow shag, his bum rising and falling as he pressed into her and pulled out of her. His movements were slow and there was no 'slap slap' as they shagged. Mum had her hands on dad's back, her nails looking as if they were leaving long red rake lines on his skin.

"Yes Pat, yes, oh God" plus other murmured words I couldn't make out. This was a very different sex to what mum had done with Uncle John. This was more love making, with Uncle John it had almost been simply a duty. There had been no joy in that, in this, with dad, the joy levels were very evident. Mum was getting properly shagged and she was loving it. After a few minutes dad stopped and pulled back and lay on his back.

Mum got up and sat across dad, facing away from him and lowered herself onto his cock. I could see his balls squashed beneath her and I could see mum's sex, but I couldn't see much of dad beyond his balls. Mum started to rock back and forth, rising and lowering onto his cock. "That feels so good baby," I heard dad say, "Oh yes, just like that." Mum's face was squeezed, her mouth open and I could see that she was gasping breaths. Her boobs jiggled as she moved on dad, and I could hear her grunting as she fucked him. I couldn't help but wonder if dad was watching her bum as it moved over him. By the sounds he was making I doubted it. Although I could not see his face, he sounded as if were lost in the moments, mum, from her face, certainly was.

"Oh don't stop sweetheart," I heard from dad and I saw mum seemed to push down a little harder and rise up a little further. Her face was contorted as she filled her sex with my dads cock. "Oh fuck baby" from dad again and I saw his toes bend and curl.

"God yes Pat," mum gasped and she slowed her rocking and leant backwards and slopped moving, "yes, oh wow Pat," and then they both were silent, my mum's mouth making an 'O' as she shivered. I guessed she had finished. Mum pulled herself up and turned around and leant over dad and bent down kissing him. Her sex was open and appeared as a dark black hole between her legs and then my dad's stuff began to drip from her, dad's hands holding her face as they embraced.

Well now, that was totally different to what she did with Uncle John. He had told me that mum went back after she had been with him and fucked dad just so he wouldn't start getting clues about what mum was doing. I thought mum went back and had sex with dad to get a feeling of worth back, to feel better about her marriage with dad. I don't know why mum kept going with Uncle John. Perhaps he had a hold over her or something. I had no idea how i could find out what that was, and even less idea how I could do something about it.