Natalie Pt. 12

Story Info
Uncle John wants more than lunch.
2.7k words
4.22
4k
4
0

Part 12 of the 39 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
378 Followers

I slept poorly again, the thought of being with my Uncle John was not sitting well. I used to really like him, but, since I turned sixteen and moved on from being a child, he has been rather touchy feely, and I do not need that in my life right now. I decided that I would not wear my usual skirt, I love a skirt, I love the feel of fresh air as it blows around underneath keeping me cool, no, today I would wear my jeans, and a high neck jumper over a blouse that buttoned up right to my neck. No one could accuse me of advertising myself as available. I checked in the mirror, not, in my view, a sexy look.

Uncle John pulled up just before twelve, I had been watching from the front window, I went out and checked the front door was double locked and walked down to his car.

"Hello sweetheart," he said as I got into the car, how's your day been?"

"Okay Uncle John, I have been doing course work." I hadn't, but he didn't need to know that, I had mostly been texting with Jase, talking about the things we liked about each other, and, if it stopped raining this week, that we would go to the woods for a walk again, but we wanted it to have been dry for a couple of days first. No one likes wet grass.

"Ah well, I suppose when you are studying at college, then there is always course work." He drove us along the ring road to the 'Peel of Bells' pub. I have been there a few times with mum and dad, the food is okay, a bit better than mum's and way better than my poor efforts. Mum has said a few times now that I ought to go to the supermarket with her and choose stuff to do an evening meal for us, I really needed to be able to cook, especially for when I left home. I was in no rush, either to leave home, nor to learn how to cook. There is always UberEats.

He parked up and we went in, and soon were shown to a table over by the window where we could watch the brook as it bubbled past the back of the pub. "What do you fancy then sweetheart?" he asked, "they do oysters you know?"

"God no, thanks," I had never tried oysters and to be honest, they look revolting.

"Oh you should try them, they have interesting properties."

I had no care what properties they may or may not have. "No thanks, I think I will have the Greek salad." I did not want anything heavy as no doubt mum had another of her carb heavy evening meals planned.

"And what would like to drink?"

"Orange juice please."

"Do you want a vodka in that?"

"God no, in fact, I think I will just have a bottle of still water." I did not want him sneakily putting anything in my drink. I don't suppose he would, but I just don't trust him much at the moment.

He ordered a Salmon salad and he had a bottle of water too. All very civilised so far.

"So, tell me about your boyfriend, what does he do?"

"He is the same age as me and we went to school together."

"Okay, that doesn't tell me much." No, I know, I don't see why he should know anything about Jase. "Go, on tell me more, what does he do?"

"What does it matter Uncle John? I am going out with him, we have good times, and that is far as it goes."

"I am just interested sweetheart, that's all. You know," he said, "with one of them," pointing right at my crotch, "you can pretty much get anyone you want."

"What are you talking about?"

"You are a young woman, as you know, and young women are some of the most powerful people. They are coveted by men and boys of all ages, and some women too, all of whom would pretty much do anything to get a taste of their favours."

Oh. I could see where this was going. He was trying to talk himself into my knickers.

"Is that why you are buying me lunch, so get to my favours?"

"Perhaps, you will have to decide that for yourself." A waitress bought us our cutlery and bottles of water. I cracked the seal on mine and poured a little into a glass and sipped.

"And what if I do not want to give out favours?"

"Well you are already, to your boyfriend for one, and perhaps others too."

"You have no idea about me and my boyfriend."

"I assume you are fucking, most people your age are and usually have been for some while."

"That is none of your business Uncle John."

At that point our salads arrived, the waitress asking who was having the Salmon, Uncle John indicated it was him, and the waitress gave me my Greek salad first.

"You see what I mean, perfect example. It would have been far easier for her to put my salad down first, but no, she put yours down first, even though she had to twist to do it."

"Don't be silly, she was just doing Ladies first as we have all been brought up to do, there is nothing ulterior is her actions."

"Oh course there is, you were more important than me as far she was concerned, she had been programmed that way, she was just following her programming. Switched on women can take advantage of that. I mean, another example," he said as he forked some of the salmon into his mouth. "Would your boyfriend still be your boyfriend if you hadn't given in to his wants?" He asked after swallowing his salmon.

"That doesn't follow your argument. If I was powerful, as you suggest, then I would have given in to his wants only when I wanted to."

"And didn't you? Did that get you something you wanted? The power of a cunt is strong as well you should know."

"Now you are being crude and obscene, and I am not confirming anything, whether I have given in to his wants or not, or whether they were my wants or needs, not his."

"No, no I am not, and the way that you answered tells me that you have." I ignored him and continued with my salad. He had annoyed me, and if this was his way of getting into my panties, it sure wasn't working. I was more determined than ever to keep my legs closed and away from him.

"Okay, " he continued, "what would your mum say if I told her that you had come on to me, that you had rubbed my trousers and suggested that we went somewhere private?"

"She wouldn't believe you."

"Yes, she would, she trusts me, has been intimate with me for over twenty years. She knows women can get what they want, she believes she holds sway over me. If I say that you were asking for driving lessons and could I help and how could you pay me, that will ring true and it would put the seed of doubt in her mind."

"That is unfair and she would know it is a lie."

"No, it is not unfair, and she would believe me, because not only does she trust me, but she knows that you will want driving lessons, just like every other teenager." He had a point. I had suggested some driving lessons for my birthday, so his words would sound true to mum.

"Well, what would you do to stop me saying that? What would you do to keep your relationship with your mum on a nice happy level?"

"Nothing." He was getting me worried.

"Are you sure? If she thought that you were trying to push in on her territory, ie me, how long before you found that you had to leave home? Where would your nice comfy life be then?"

I was quiet, and I didn't want to look him in the eye. I was getting quite angry and wondering how to get out of the hole I was in. I was sure he was suggesting some kind of sexual activity.

"Are you suggesting I do something with you to keep you quiet? How about I walk out, get an Uber and tell mum you tried to make me kiss you? How would that make my mum react?" I got up, as if to walk out of the door.

He sat back in his chair and laughed.

"Well? I asked.

"Sit down you silly girl. Your mother would not believe you, not for a moment. As soon as you turned your back to walk out the door I would be on the phone saying that you had tried it on with me and had stormed off when I said no. That I didn't know where you were and that I was going to try and find you. She would believe me. Not you. She remembers what hormones do. After all, she did it to me when she was your age."

I sat down. He messed around doing something with his phone and then turned back to me. "Do you want a dessert or anything?" What was this? Back to normality. I could not believe him.

"No."

"Right then, let's go." He went to the bar and paid our bill and as we left, he took my hand and walked the other direction to his car.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to the Travelodge next door where I just booked a room and you are going to explain to me, in private, why I should not tell your mum about how you kept pressing at my trousers as we sat in the restaurant and how embarrassing for me it was."

"I am not going anywhere with you except home."

"I think you are, just imagine, in fact, I might tell your dad first."

"I will tell him about you and my mum."

"He won't believe you. She is very careful to fuck him after every time she and I get together, he is under her thumb. Simple as."

I could not tell him that my dad had already fucked me, my dad might even believe him thinking I was a slut that just wanted it from everyone, and that if I said I had seen mum and Uncle John together the other day, he would think I am just stirring and deflecting the truth. I said nothing. I could not think of a way out of this. How did I get into this position?

We walked through into reception and he collected the key card and the room was on the first floor over looking the car park.

"You can go into the bathroom and freshen up if you like." He said as he shut the

door."

What could I do? I had no choice. He had me and he knew it. I wondered if I could turn this to my advantage, could I put my phone somewhere and record it all, and somehow use the footage against him?

I went into the bathroom and shut the door behind me, pulled my jeans and panties down and sat on the loo.

"Oh, leave your phone in there sweetheart, we don't want to be disturbed." He was another step ahead. "You can leave your clothes in there too. Mine are on the chair, so not much room for yours."

I felt like crying as I pulled my jeans and panties the rest of the way off, took off my jumper, blouse and bra. I was naked, and I walked into the bedroom.

"Come on love, sit on the bed with me, you have a very lovely body, I think you must know that." I didn't know that, as far as I was concerned my body was just that, my body. It was ordinary, I did not look like a supermodel, nor did I want to. I sat next to him.

"Go on, hold it, it doesn't bite, but then I am sure you already know that."

His cock was sticking straight up, and as I held it, I realised it was probably the longest I had seen but wasn't the fattest. It was also kind of bent, shaped more like a banana. His was like Jase's in that it was still covered in skin on the end.

Perhaps if I stroked him, he would be happy, and I could go home. "Show me how good you are at blow jobs sweetheart, get your mouth round it." No such luck.

I twisted and bent down and put his cock in my mouth. 'It's just a cock' I told myself. I could not get the enthusiasm up to do anything other than bob my head up and down.

"Good grief girl, if that is the best you can do, your boyfriend will soon be your ex. The sooner you do what I want then the sooner we can get you home to your loving family." I think I hated him.

I moved in front of him, releasing is cock from my mouth, and knelt between his legs. I slowly sucked his cock into my mouth and held his balls in my right hand. I moved his balls around his sac, gently squeezing, not too hard as Jase had directed, and licked his cock, my other hand moving the skin down to reveal the end. I pulled the skin fully over his cock end and tried to push my tongue into his hole, and then sucked hard and then licked softly.

"See, I knew that you could do it Good girl. You can stop now." As I pulled away, he turned me round and bent me over the bed and I felt his cock sliding down my sex. I was surprised that I was so wet that his cock just slipped straight inside me, and whilst it didn't feel fat and filling the way Ali had, it was sort of hurting, the pressure deep within, I guessed because he was longer than I was used to.

He started a strong hard shag, pulling almost completely out of me and then pushing hard back in, the slap, slap seemed to echo around the hotel bedroom. I thought he would never stop, he seemed to be able to keep going and I felt my heat rising as it began to get to me. He pulled all the way out and then pushed straight back in, hard, but this time into my bottom. Was I so wet that he went straight in? This felt very different to Jase. I felt him much deeper inside me and there had been no pain, had Jase broken my bottom?

I realised that the 'urgh, urgh' noises were me, in time with Uncle John's shagging of my bottom, faster and faster he went and then he finished. Pushing very hard, reaching very deep inside me, and I felt his release, the first time I had felt a release inside me, "Fuck yes Nat, fuck yes" he said, and he reached under and pressed my clitty, pushing it in circles and I finished too, trying hard not to, determined not to, but I did and I released a long scream.

He pulled back and his cock released from my bottom with a gurgle and I felt his stuff dripping down my leg. It was cold as it ran down my inner thigh and made me feel dirty, was my bottom hole gaping open again?

"Shit Nat, once you relax you are a fucking good fuck."

Thanks, I don't think. I am more than a shag.

"Can you take me home now?"

"Don't you want a shower?"

"No, I want to shower at home in my own shower, alone."

"You might want to put some tissue or a pad or something in your panties, you will drip for a while."

"You might go and see if you can get your money back for the room, we only used it for a short while."

"Oh no, I have other plans for this room, don't you worry about that, your Auntie Peg is away and I plan to play."

I felt sore, I felt used, and I felt my body had betrayed me. When I finished it was a simple physical release, I had not enjoyed it, I had not gotten the pleasure I got with Jase, or even with Ash. I didn't think I ever wanted to be alone with him ever again.

Atomica24
Atomica24
378 Followers