Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

That evening Nate phoned from his hotel and was extremely curious as to details of Mary's afternoon. Marianne laughed as she recalled Tish really putting Jim though his paces. She'd spent most of the afternoon in Tish's den, so she'd seen very little, but she had heard plenty. From what she'd heard, it had been rough on Jim. Nate finally wheedled Marianne to admit to laying eyes on Jim's cock. When she did, he was very curious -- What had she thought? -- Was it as big in person as it appeared in the pictures? -- Was she turned on? -- He wanted details, and as she provided them, she sensed he'd put her on speaker. She could hear background noise as she talked. Rustling sheets? Smacking? She stopped speaking momentarily. After a pause, Nate asked "Ugh, and then what?" Nate seemed a little out of breath.

Marianne smiled wryly. "Nate, FaceTime me. There's something I want you to see."

"Uh... o-okay.... Just.. a.. second..." he replied. Marianne heard more rustling. "Okay" and Nate's flushed face appeared.

"Whatcha doin' Nate?" Marianne teased with a knowing smile, and her tongue in her cheek.

Nate blushed, "Uhm just lying here, uhm in bed."

"Show me," she teased.

"Show you what?" he dodged, chuckling nervously.

"Show me your cock Nathan," she was grinning.

Nate sheepishly flipped the image to the tented bedsheet.

"Let's see it Nate. Come on, Honey," Marianne playfully encouraged.

Nate moved the sheet aside. His cock was hard and glistening. He refocused on Marianne who now was wearing a Cheshire Cat grin "So?" she said, "Go on!"

When he didn't immediately respond, she sensuously ran her tongue over her top lip, and began a slow jerk off gesture. "Stroke it for me baby. Like you were just doing. Let me see. I want to see you shoot off. Do it."

Nate abided her encouragement and resumed fondling himself. She showed him her hand as she slipped it into her pants, working in silence, until she noticed his pace quickening. Then she added, "Jim told me he wanted to fuck me... With.... His.... Big.... Fat.... Cock...... he said it right in front of Denise. Does that turn you on baby?" Nate's cock erupted, his hips heaved into the air. He grunted heavily with each spurt.

"Wow! That was a big one," she giggled. "I can't wait for you to get home tomorrow so we can do it in person." As Nate caught his breath, Mary teased him about getting caught, tossing off, but the conversation eventually turned more mundane. They small talked for another 30 minutes before ending the call. Nate went to sleep. Marianne went for a Sybian ride thinking about what had just happened.

...

Sunday evening Nate texted "Should be home before 8:00p. Picked up dinner at the DCA layover. Love N." When he arrived, the house was dark except for the pool hot tub where Marianne was relaxing. He saw her and stepped out to tell her he was home. When she heard the French door leading to the pool deck open, she smiled and climbed out, her nude body steaming in the crisp air. She hurried him back in the warm house where she toweled off, then led him, still nude, to the bedroom.

Why don't you relax in the shower, for a minute. I'll put something on the TV. The shower felt good, though he made fairly short work of it, and rejoined his wife in the bedroom. Meanwhile, Marianne had donned a sexy red, cream and black fräulein costume. The corset and bustier pushed her boobs up into an inviting cleavage, just barely covering her braless nipples. The dress was short enough to reveal a couple inches of black garter straps holding her mid-thigh black stockings in place. Her lipstick and nails matched the reds in the dress perfectly.

"Wow! Looks like Oktoberfest came ten months early this year," Nate joked as he finished drying off.

Marianne smiled, "Please put these on, Dr. Hill," she directed, as she handed him a set of four velcro cuffs. Nate laughed, lamenting "Uh oh" as he wrapped the cuffs around his wrists and ankles.

"On the bed!" she commanded. She clipped his cuffs to straps already attached to the four bed posts. As his dick went rigid, she began addressing him in a corny German accent, "Tonight vee intend to interrogate you Dr. Hill. Vee vill extract zee necessary information...." Nate began chuckling at the act. "You vill talk. You vill choose the method of information extraction. Vill it be pleasure?..." she lightly stroked his bobbing dick, as he continued smiling, ".... or vill it be pain?" She produced a buttplug with electric wires dangling.

"Oh shit! Where the hell did you get that?" Nate's expression changed.

"Ve vill ask you vun more time. Pleasure or...."

"PLEASURE!" Nate shouted urgently, starting to laugh again.

"Are you sure, Dr. Hill?" Marianne asked as she stood near the bed, cocking an eyebrow and fiddling with the device.

"YES! Pleeeze!" Nate said laughing, squirming as much away from the thing as he could.

"Does zis scare you, Doctor" she teased, again cocking an eyebrow.

"YES!" Nate shouted, laughing and straining away further. "Where the hell did you get that?"

"Fraidy Cat!" She giggled as she untaped the fake wires from the plug's base, and dropped the German accent.

Nate laughed hard at the ruse, "You little devil! You.... " but he stopped short and gasped when Mary hopped on the bed straddling him, her naked pussy underneath the dress pressing his cock flat onto his midriff. It should have occurred to him she was wearing nothing under her dress, but it hadn't. She commenced sliding herself up and down his moistening cock, breathing on his neck, flicking his ear with her tongue. Sliding down further, her soft belly pressed his cock against him through the dress corset as her tongue first teased his nipples, then she gently nibbled them. Sliding down further still, she pulled down her top, took his cock between her breasts and titty-fucked him.

He raised his pelvis to her boobs. "Mmmmmaaaghhh! he said as he closed in on his climax. Suddenly she stopped, leaving Nate desperately humping at the air as he groaned. She pulled up her top, climbed off the bed, and turned the TV on. She strolled to her computer, and cued up the first of several synched videos. Suddenly Heather and Jim Harmon were performing in a classic ideepthroat scene. Nate's cock began bouncing as Marianne strutted around the bed.

"You like?" Marianne grinned ask she leaned over breathing on his cock.

"Yes, I.... ughhhhhh..." he tried to answer as Marianne took him all the way down her throat, timing the effort with Heather doing the same to Jim Harmon on the TV. But Marianne pulled off just before Nate hit the point of no return. His cock bounced awaiting its denied explosion. On screen, Heather pulled off just long enough to let the camera catch Jim's first cumshot, before going all the way down on him as only she could, taking the rest of his load straight into her throat.

Nate groaned. His balls ached. He needed to cum. Instead, Marianne gently scratched her nails over his chest and abdomen, then his legs, and finally over his sack, before massaging his balls.

Nate moaned pulling at his restraints as she stepped up and whispered, "I love you Nate," before running the tip of her warm tongue into his ear, and moving back to her computer. She cued up a long tantra video, mirroring the actress's on Nate. Teasing him, edging him, repeatedly asking if he enjoyed what he was watching, but stopping just short of finishing him. Next was series of clips with a woman named Carmen performing a series of penile massages on clients in a massage room. The scenes were particularly erotic for Nate, because although the clips never showed Carmen's face, and she remained clothed in yoga attire, her body was a spitting image of Marianne's. In the first two, Carmen simply masturbated men to climax on a massage table. Again, Marianne mirrored them, but only to the edge of Nate's threshold. Then she would stop and pet him as he watched his screen companions enjoying massive orgasms.

The next two scenes included Carmen performing prostate massage to aid her clients with ejaculation. Marianne donned a rubber glove, making a show of it as she did. Then, with surprising deftness for a newbie, she brought Nate to the brink internally, without even touching his cock. By now, as she teased him again so close to the edge, he was almost whimpering, pleading for a finish. His dick drooled a small pool onto his lower abdomen. So much so that it began to run off to the side and on to the sheets.

Next Heather and Jim Harmon reappeared on the screen. This time Heather took Jim's sizable member up her ass. Marianne again asked Nate, "You like?" Nate again nodded affirmatively as she climbed onto the bed, lifting her skirt giving Nate a view. She squatted and pressed his cockhead against her bunghole as Jim sodomized Heather on TV. Nate was breathless. "I like! I like!" he moaned, grateful the torture was finally at an end. He was set to cum as soon as he penetrated Marianne. He desperately pushed up toward her as much as his 4-point restraints allowed. His dick pressed against her backdoor. He could feel it building. His nuts and perineum tightened. He trembled, he was so close. She sensed it too. Just the tip in. That's all it would take. But she stood back up on the mattress before it happened. Nate attempted several fruitless thrusts as she rose from him. He was left frantic, straining at the restraints, humping at the air, shaking his head, moaning. She smiled, "Just two more, Sweetheart. Two more, and you can have whatever you want." She bent over flipping her skirt up, wiggling her tush.

Next she called up another Carmen video. Carmen stood in the foreground facing away from the camera, again decked out in a tight yoga outfit, her toned midriff exposed. Even in his horned up state, Nate remained fascinated at the woman's resemblance to his wife. Across a table from her stood a younger nude man. They conversed for a moment. Then she requested he "Climb up," as she stepped to the side revealing a Sybian on the table. She slipped a condom over its dildo, lubricated it, and instructed the man to mount it.

Marianne was slowly stroking Nate's dick again. On screen Carmen did the same to the man as she steadily turned the Sybian up. In a few moments the man began humping, so did Nate.

"You like?" Marianne whispered.

Nate nodded vigorously, equal parts in anticipation of his pending orgasm as Mary stroked him, and from the TV scene. Again, Mary stopped. Nate watched helplessly, moaning, as the man mounted on the Sybian shot ribbons of pleasure two feet in the air. "Would you let me do that to you, Sweetheart?" Marianne asked him.

Nate was in a frenzied delirium, desperately reaching toward Marianne. He breathlessly answered, "Yes honey, anything, anything. Please I'll do... I... please let me... let me up... please finish me." Nate's chest heaved. His mouth was parched, his voice now raspy.

Marianne smiled sweetly, reached back and unzipped her dress allowing it to fall to the floor. Left just in stockings and her garter, she crawled onto the bed with Nate and sidled next to him. He strained desperately for his lips to meet hers as his hands and feet writhed in their cuffs. Mary accommodated and Nate kissed her with feverous lust. He wanted to hold her, love her, and to take her all at once, but the restraints held him fast. Mary in contrast, lightly stroked his head and face, allowing him to relax and withdraw slightly back from the edge of orgasm. They kissed again, then she climbed from the bed and started the final video.

The storyline was an "Indecent Proposal" ripoff. A married couple had fallen on hard times, They were approached by a millionaire named Mr. Smith who offered to pay off all their debts in exchange for sex with the wife. After agreeing to terms, the main event took place in a bedroom with the fully clothed husband sitting in a chair silently looking on. Mr. Smith ordered the wife to strip as he stood and watched. Once nude, Mr. Smith directed her to her knees in front of him. He ordered her to unzip him, and fellate his cock which, in perfect porn form, was a massive eleven incher. As the scene progressed, the husband masturbated himself as his wife was ravaged to multiorgasms by Mr. Smith.

This time though, Marianne did not edge Nate. Instead, she moved to the head of the bed where she could watch him as the porn clip unfolded. As Mr. Smith impaled the actress with his massive cock, and the camera cut to her cuckolded husband, left to play with himself in the chair, Marianne quietly asked, "You like?" and she stroked his hair. Nate's bouncing penis betrayed his answer. "Yes," he answered hesitantly, knowing where this might be going. As the on-screen cuckold whacked himself off to climax while viewing his wife being savaged to orgasm by another man's massive cock, Marianne asked the question Nate knew was coming, "Would you like me to do that for you, Honey?"

Nate didn't answer, he just looked at her. She slid her nails back down his torso, then began lightly stroking his dick. Nate moaned. She had him back on edge. As the TV porn scene reached crescendo, Nate once again began to writhe. He pumped his hips pointlessly as Mary again withdrew contact. "Sweetheart? You want to finish now," she asked as she resumed teasing his shaft. "Yesss, pleeeze, pleeeze Mary. God pleeeze finish it. Pleeeze!" Nate desperately rasped.

"You get to finish after you answer my question, Sweetheart. Would you like me to do that for you?" She gestured to the screen just as the actress let Mr. Smith paint her face with his moneyshot. Nate once again was nearly delirious. He needed to cum. Almost as if listening to a third person, he heard himself answer, "Yes, I would like that." Marianne smiled and crawled back on to the bed, straddling him. She leaned over kissing him. Nate was ravenous. His tongue entered her mouth in an oral frenzy as she reached forward to unclip his wrist cuffs. His hand immediately went to her body, feeling her, squeezing her, positioning her to be entered. Without breaking their kiss, Marianne wiggled slightly, aligning Nate to her opening, the she eased back onto him. Nate was wild with lust. He couldn't help himself. He gripped Mary's hips forcing her down against his thrusts, and drawing respondent grunts from Mary at each pelvic impact..

He didn't last long. "Aahayeeeeeee!" he screamed, breaking their kiss, on the release of his long awaited orgasm, torrents of cum flooded into Mary. Afterwards, she laid atop him, cuddling several minutes before unfastening his ankles.

"Wow Mary, you almost killed me!" Nate chuckled. "Holy shit!"

Marianne hopped of the bed and picked up the Fraülein dress holding it to her body. Then with a coy expression said, "I told you. Vee vill get you to talk.... und vee did."

In the aftermath, Nate had already forgotten his confession. He immediately began to backtrack. "Mary you had me so wild, I'd have said anything. I swear. You don't need...."

"What about Jim Singletary, Nate? Is he the one?" Once again, Nate's cock betrayed him. The fact she was seriously considering taking on Jim's monster organ set Nate's comparatively modest member alight. "W-w-what?" he managed to answer.

Marianne dropped the dress to the floor. Smiling, with her eyes sensuously locked on to his, she slowly strutted back to the bed. "Well Nathan, your mouth says, w-w-w-w-what?" as she touched a finger to his lips. "But this..." she reached down and grasped his re-hardened shaft, drawing a gasp from Nate, ".... this it seems, says YES! YES! YES!.... Just like it did last night as we talked in the hotel," she nodded as if the issue was settled. Then she added "I left the hot tub on. I'll bring the towels. Pour us some wine, turn off the lights, and come join me."

Nate poured two glasses of a nice cabernet and slipped into the warm bubbling water in with his wife. She cut off the hottub lights, and the yard was suddenly pitch black. The sky was clear and star-filled. Nate pointed out Jupiter, Saturn, Polaris and several constellations as Mary snuggled next to him. His left hand stroking her hair as she rested her head on his shoulder. Nate thought she had let the earlier subject drop, and he was torn as to whether to even be disappointed about it.

Suddenly, out-of-the-blue Mary pronounced matter-of-factly, "I'll have to okay it with Denise. They swing regularly, but just with Jim's crowd as far as I know." She paused in thought, then added, "Jim might suggest a foursome."

"Whoa! With Denise? Mary, I don't.... I don't think that would be a good idea," Nate said.

"Neither do I Nate...... and neither would Deni, I'd bet. I was just thinking it through. Covering bases," She added.

Nate turned and tenderly kissed his wife. "You seriously would do this?... with Jim?" Nate asked. Marianne studied him carefully in response. She touched him below. He was again hard. "For you Honey, yes. I love you so much, baby. Last night you were so turned on... when I told you about Jim at Tish's. Admit it, Nate," she demanded. Nate nodded in agreement. She paused and started giggling. "Tish did tease him into saying he wanted to 'fuck' me with his 'big dick'...." she said, air-quoting the word 'fuck'. "... I wasn't kidding about that. Tish toyed him into saying it a couple of times. I thought Deni was going to kill him. She was so mortified," Marianne chuckled. "Anyway, there's no question he wants it, and if it makes you as hot as it seems to, I'll do it."

Nate kissed her hungrily. Beneath the water he ran his right hand slowly down her tummy to her sex. As they they kissed, he toyed with her lovebud working it between thumb and forefinger. Marianne broke off the kiss, sighed, "Oh Nate," and laid her head back as she raised her hips slightly. Nate slipped his arm from around her, then scooted to his knees, repositioning between her legs. He lifted her hips to the boiling water surface, and moved her sex to his mouth. She rested her head and arms on the tub's stone coping. Her thighs rested on his shoulders. The combination of cool night air on her breasts, face and arms, with the steaming water and Nate's mouth warming the rest of her was intensely stimulating. Nate alternated tonguing and sucking her clit. She quickly responded. He slipped two fingers inside her stroking her G-spot. She could feel warm water entering her as he did. As her legs stiffened, Nate slipped his 5th finger into her ass and began gently pumping both holes. It put her over the edge. Her body jerked against his mouth. Her back arched out of the water. "Aaahhhhh! Ooooh! Jeeezzuz!" She screamed loudly enough that the neighbors might have heard.

"Jeez Honey, that was a little loud," Nate chuckled, peeking at her above her pussy.

"Sorry," she breathed heavily. "It kind of got away. Wow! That was really good, Nate."

He lowered her hips back into the water, then moved forward to kiss her. "I'm glad you liked it." Then he took his seat beside her, and she returned her head to his shoulder. They enjoyed the water another half hour before heading to bed.

...

Denise texted Marianne the following day. "I owe you for Saturday, girl! Our next lunch is on me." As circumstances played out though, Denise and Marianne didn't get together for over a week. Jim had several days of meetings and a conference in Florida, and Denise decided to travel with him. They arranged a get together on her Monday return. As they talked, Nate said something about a zoom meeting that day. Meeting nights were later than usual, so the girls would have plenty of time to catch up.

Deni invited Marianne to drop by her place so she could show her a pair of new tennis outfits she'd picked up. They'd have coffee, then head out for lunch. When Marianne arrived, Denise greeted her with an enthusiastic hug and kiss on the cheek. She was ebullient. She sported a new tan, and her tennis outfits were cute. So much so that Marianne ordered complimentary sets to wear during their doubles matches. Denise was over-the-moon about how the day at Tish's had worked out. She rehashed details, and continued curiously probing Marianne as to how she knew about Tish in the first place. Marianne remained coy. Compared to Denise's giddiness, Marianne was quiet and introspective, so much so Denise imagined she may have said or done something inadvertently offensive.