Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally asked, "TMI?" Marianne shook her head smiling over her coffee cup. Denise could sense there was something going on. "Are you okay, Marianne?"

Marianne paused in thought, "Denise, I... uh... listen, about Saturday...." she paused again. "The things Jim said...."

Denise interrupted, "Oh my god Marianne, I am sooo sorry. I gave him hell about that..."

".... did he really mean it?" Marianne was looking at her coffee, avoiding Denise's gaze.

"Mary there isn't a guy I know who wouldn't want to... you know... to take you to bed. So, yeah, he meant it, but...'

"How'd you feel about it," Marianne asked, not aware of the ambiguity of her question.

"I was effing mortified. You know that...." Denise started, but Marianne interrupted, "No, I meant...." she paused long enough that Denise caught on, and finished her friends question for her. "You meant how would I feel if you and Jim...." Denise looked at her friend in astonishment as Marianne finally looked up from her coffee. "Marianne, have you lost your fucking mind? Nate is ten times the man Jim will ever be. Don't you dare..." Denise began admonishing.

"Denise, it's Nate's idea," Marianne interjected. Denise was speechless. She tried to say "What?" But instead just stared at her friend, flabbergasted. "Nate and I are fine. We're better than fine. We're great," Marianne giggled, feeling more relaxed with the issue out in the open. "After Saturday, we talked about it. I told him I'd run it by you."

Denise was still stunned. After a moment, she finally managed to utter, "Wh... Wait! Nate wants you to... and you're asking me for my approval? For you and Jim to...." Marianne nodded affirmatively, not quite able to read whether Denise was surprised or insulted.

Denise covered her face with her hands momentarily to absorb the conversation, then opened them peek-a-boo style... "So you and Nate swing?"

"No. No," not like that Marianne corrected her.

"But he wants you to.... you know.... with Jim?" Denise puzzled, with her friend nodding in response. Denise still had a serious look as she studied Marianne, and began to probe, "How often have you done this?"

"Never," Marianne answered, now looking back at her coffee.

"So your husband, who barely knows Jim, suddenly announced, out-of-the-blue he wants you to let Jim.... to let Jim screw you?.... and you've never done anything like this before?.... and I'm supposed to believe that?" Denise reached forward and tilted Marianne's face toward her, and away from the coffee she was again studying. "You are going to have to do a whole lot better than that, Marianne. I'm not even sure how much longer Jim and I will be together. I'll be damned if I'm going to let anything about him ruin my relationship with my best friend." She took Marianne's hands in hers and said, "If you're asking for my 'OK', you need to let me in on at least some of what's really going on here.... and you can start with the truth about how you came across Tish."

Over the next 15-20 minutes Marianne revealed various details involving Tia and Tish. She recounted Tia's help at the sex store. She implied the encounter at Tish's simply occurred at Tia's suggestion, which although technically true, skipped most facts leading to the encounter. But she did describe Nate's e-stim session, details of his experiences with the sisters, her experience with Tish, and Nate's excitement seeing it. She said both she and Nate liked Tia, trusted her like family, and they had gotten together a few times in the interim. It was a conversation, which she thought would be embarrassing, but somehow it wasn't.

"So you and Tish... wow... I never saw THAT coming," Denise was beginning to smile again, "and you and her twin sister?"

"Yep, Nate too," Marianne added.

"What was it like?" Denise quizzed.

It was a strange question coming from Denise. She'd mentioned various lesbian acts occurring at her lifestyle get-togethers. Nonetheless, Marianne answered, "The whole thing with Tish is kind of a blur. For me, it was a first, and so unexpected, it just happened. It was... gentle but.... well.... exhilarating. She's reeeally good at it." Marianne giggled, blushing a little at the admission.

"So you... she got you off?" Denise asked, enthralled.

"You really DO want details, don't you?" Marianne teased with a cocked eyebrow, as Denise nodded enthusiastically. "Yes Denise, she got me off. It was one of the most intense orgasms of my life," she giggled and blushed again.

"Wow," Denise sighed, "I've never.... I mean.... we do some of that, but it's mainly as a show for the guys..... I've never.... well... not with just a woman... not like that. It sounds nice." She stared wistfully at Marianne a little too long, then briskly stood up, turning away toward the kitchen. "Well.... So you and Jim. Okay." She began rinsing her cup at the sink, her back to her friend as she wiped her eyes. Marianne took her cup to the sink, and Denise turned away, quickly walking toward her bedroom, "I'll just be a minute girl, gotta go powder my nose. Lunch is on me! Don't you forget." She nearly ran to her room, shutting the door behind her. Denise was suddenly emotional at the thought of her best friend being intimate with others, yet not even considering her as a partner. It was silly. She'd never ever thought of Marianne in that way either. But this was a new Marianne, and the moment had caught her completely off guard.

Marianne followed Deni to the bedroom, concerned. She eased the door open. Denise was in the bathroom dabbing her eyes. She didn't notice Marianne initially. When she did, she turned around startled. She laughed at herself, embarrassed at her sudden flood of emotion. "Sorry," she whispered. Marianne wasn't certain what had happened, but she instinctively extended her arms to hug her friend. Denise rushed to her. They embraced, Denise's body began shaking as she broke down, sobbing. "I'm so sorry, Mary. This is so silly."

Marianne's eyes welled in sympathy. "Denise?" She attempted to separate to look at her friend, Denise desperately held their bodies close, trying to regain composure. As Marianne stepped back, she pulled Denise forward suddenly throwing her off balance. She staggered forward, tangling feet with her friend who was now backpeddling off balance. Denise felt Mary falling, and managed to spin both of them so her own body would break Marianne's fall. She only realized they'd made to the bed when she felt it cushion her as she landed on her back, her friend falling on top.

"Ooops!" Denise said. Then both women started laughing. "There! I knew I could get you into bed someday, Marianne Hill." She said smiling while wiping her eyes. Then she wiped Marianne's, as the two laid stacked with faces inches apart. "Sorry," she whispered again, running her hand through Marianne's soft blonde locks, as she leaned up to kiss her friend briefly. She sighed, laid her head back with her eyes closed, keenly aware of how good her friend's body felt on top of her. With her eyes closed, and her hand now stroking the back of Marianne's head she could fele her friend's breath on her lips. Ever so gently she pulled Mary's head toward hers, hoping.

For Marianne, it was a moment of confusion. She had known Denise for years. She was a reliable tennis partner, a confident, and a great friend, maybe her best friend. The Hills had specifically ruled her out as a potential swap partner with Nate, but she never considered herself and Denise sexually. Nor had Nate. In fact, Mary had never even considered being with another person sexually without Nate either aware of it or at least in the next room. Yet, here she was, her lips barely an inch away from Denise's. Her mind raced. It was so much to consider, so many consequences, so many potential outcomes, so much analysis, in so little time. She was not even vaguely aware Denise was drawing her closer.

When Marianne did not return the kiss after several seconds, Denise, now regaining some composure, opened her eyes, again apologizing, "I'm sorry." She gave Marianne another quick kiss, said, "We should go," and attempted to get up. But Marianne had her pinned to the bed. She studied her friend's brown eyes. When Denise attempted to look away, Marianne used her hand to gently redirect her so their eyes met a second time. Their faces were so close the tips of their noses brushed. Marianne tilted her head slightly lowering her lips to within a millimeter of Denise's. Denise closed her eyes and Marianne kissed her.

Denise returned the kiss with an obvious hunger. When she felt Marianne's tongue touch hers, she moaned, drew her knees up and wrapped her legs around her friend, reaching down to clutch her ass at the same time. Denise began to subtly hump and Marianne returned the action as it she were a man doing Denise missionary style. Both the women were breathing heavily as they broke their kiss off. "Mary, can we do this at your place? Jim will be here soon." Marianne nodded, then stood up, as did Denise. Denise hugged her, saying, "I love you girl."

"Me too. No more tears?" Marianne asked.

Denise chuckled, "No more tears."

...

The girls rode together to Marianne's. When they walked into the kitchen holding hands, Marianne offered lunch, but neither was hungry. Denise opted instead for a Tom Collins which she made at the bar, and poured one for Marianne as well.

"Want to do the hot tub?" Marianne asked as she switched it on from the wall panel.

"That would be lovely. You have a swimsuit that will fit me?" was the response.

"You don't need one. Nate and I swim here in the buff more often than we do in suits. It'll take the tub a minute to heat up though. Wanna see the Sybian?" Marianne asked.

"YES!" Denise jumped and clapped her hands once.

Off they went to the guestroom with drinks in hand. Marianne brought the device out from a closet and placed it on the bedside rug in the same location she'd first used it. She showed Denise how the controls worked. Then she lubed it. "Well?" Marianne addressed her as they both quaffed their drinks.

Denise glanced at the machine then wide-eyed back at Marianne, "Now?"

Marianne stepped to her smiling. She pulled their bodies together and whispered, "You know you want to."

"Yeah, but what about you?" Denise asked.

"I'll bet we can figure that out," Marianne breathed in her ear, as she began unbuttoning Denise's blouse. Denise felt her heart skip. She let the blouse fall from her arms behind her. Her breath shortened as her belt was unfastened. She toed off her sneakers as she felt her zipper coming down. Marianne's face remained inches away. Her eyes locked onto Denise's as she undressed her by feel. Denise shimmied her hips and her pants dropped. She reached up and stroked Marianne's head. Mary unclasped Deni's bra as Denise pulled Marianne's lips to her. They kissed passionately. As her bra slipped over her arms, she stepped out of her pants, Marianne's fingers moved to her panties, pushing them down her hips until they fell. Reaching underneath she found Denise's clitoral ridge and massaged it as her friend sighed. Extending her fingers further she found the smooth velvet crack between her pussy lips was already dewy.

Denise pulled Marianne's turtleneck over her head which gave her pussy a brief reprieve as Marianne raised her hands. Denise left her friend to fend with freeing herself from her turtleneck as she quickly dropped Mary's pants and panties in one fell swoop. As Mary finally freed her arms, Denise nudged her back, leaving her to fall onto her naked bottom on the bed, taking a seat there. Denise squatted, slipping off Mary's shoes and pants.

She turned the Sybian facing the bed and sat on it, switching it on. The saddle vibrations were immediately delectable, as the dildo began rotations in her soaked tunnel. The Sybian mount left her face perfectly leveled between Marianne's legs. Denise pulled Mary forward on the bed so her ass rested on the mattress edge, legs spread, her feet touching the floor. The position left Marianne's sex obscenely exposed inches from her friend's face. Denise stroked Marianne's legs as she admired her pussy. It was beautifully shaved. Her swelling clitoris peeked invitingly from behind its prepuce. Mary's pink inner lips glistened. Denise softly ran her thumb over the silky opening and onto Marianne's love pearl. Marianne was moist, and with the touch she purred and bucked ever so slightly.

The Sybian was already having an effect on Denise, and she let out a moan as she lowered her mouth down onto her friend. Marianne tasted like the inside of a freshly cut strawberry. Deni wanted to take her patiently, but by the time her tongue touched Mary's inner lips, Mary was already 'dialed in. Her eyes rolled back as she reached down to pull Denise into her. Denise was now actively humping the Sybian. Her pelvic movements pushed her mouth up and down on Mary, her tongue toying with Mary's clit. Deni's legs began to quiver astride the Sybian. She moaned into her friend, each moan vibrating Marianne's clitoris. Holding Denise's head, Mary opened her legs further, and began to undulate. Watching Denise progress to jerking herself back and forth on the Sybian, obviously closing in on a climax, and seeing her face busily buried between her legs all erotically added to Marianne's suddenly breaking climax. It came so quickly that it jolted her. She screamed, "Aaahhhh-OH! OH! Umphhh! Umphhh!" and fell back onto the bed, first on her elbows, then flat on her back.

Denise continued tonguing her clit through the orgasm, until Mary finally had to push her head away. Even then she wasn't quite done. She was very close herself, but mustered enough control to begin stroking Mary's silky pussy lips with her right thumb as she slipped two of her left fingers inside, softly massaging her internally. Her trembling hands added to the sensation. Mary's orgasm had just settled. Her clitoris was far too sensitive to be restimulated. So instead, Denise's fingers were magically touching her elsewhere. Mary expected to relax in the afterglow of her climax, as she had on every other occasion in her life.

Instead, Denise's gentle pussy manipulations immediately wound her her back up. "Mmmmmmmm," she purred, as she lifted back up to her elbows. Denise's breathing now sounded like a series of erratic hisses. As Marianne raised up, their eyes met. Her friend's jaw was clenched, and her whole body seemed to be quivering. Yet, her eyes gazed lovingly to Marianne's as she continued gently working Mary's g-spot and pussy lips. It felt so good. Still, when the first wave hit her, Marianne could barely register what was happening to her body. The orgasm pulses were less intense than with her first peak, but seemed to involve her entire body. She flopped back on the bed and let the warm ripples wash over her.

As she did, Denise's hands went to her own breasts, massaging them. She pinched her own nipples as her head rolled back. Then suddenly her head jerked forward as her hands shot to the side of the bed, gripping its sheets tightly in her fists. The frenzied rapture that followed hit Denise so hard that Marianne, barely able to raise her head to watch, feared her friend might hurt herself. Denise's eyes were tightly shut, her jaw clinched, as if she were in intense pain. Her back rhythmically hunched and straightened. Down below, her glutes and legs were quivering as her orgasm jolted them back and forth on the impaling saddle. As her orgasmic shocks finally diminished, they left Denise semiconscious. Post-orgasm fatigue fogged her awareness. She did manage to switch off the Sybian, then fell off of it collapsing to a fetal position on the floor, totally unaware in those moments of Marianne calling her name.

Marianne saw Denise's face contorting just before it appeared she fainted, and it scared her. She sat up and there was Denise lying on the floor, seemingly unconscious. "Deni! Deni, are you alright?" Marianne shouted as she dropped down to check.

Denise started laughing, "Oh..... my.......god," she giggled, "I've never.... Wow! That was intense." Then she rolled to her back, opened her eyes, and extended her arms to Mary. "You really do have a Sybian," she chuckled. Mary nodded "yes", laughing. The two laid there on the floor arm-in-arm for several minutes, before Marianne suggested moving to the hot tub.

They refreshed their drinks and headed to the tub, nude and holding hands. Denise stepped in. Mary left her drink and ran back in to get towels. In the mid-afternoon sun, the temperature had risen to the high fifties, quite comfortable in when in clothes. Naked though, it was chilly, and she squealed as she ran back. She returned with a pile of towels under her left arm and a lit reefer in her right hand. She dropped the towels beside the tub and climbed in next to Denise, handing her the joint, and smiling.

Denise grinned, "Jeeze Mary, you smoke pot?" as she took a deep obviously experienced drag.

Marianne chuckled, "Yep..." then she shook her head 'no' with a smile, "... This is my third time. The other two were at Tish's. She gave me a couple of these when we were over there with Jim." Marianne told Denise she'd also texted Nate that "We're on" regarding Jim. "But I'll save telling him about you and me until tonight."

Denise's eyes widened. "You're going to tell Nate?" she asked. Marianne nodded. "Please don't tell Jim," Denise asked.

Marianne assured, "Deni, that's between you two. But you've got it, not a word from me to Jim. Okay?" "Thanks," Denise said, seemingly relieved.

The girls spent nearly an hour in the tub, sharing a second joint after finishing their drinks. By the time they emerged, both were high, relaxed, and giggling. They grabbed towels and dried off as best they could, then they staggered back to Marianne's bedroom passing the guest bedroom on the way, where their clothes remained puddled on the floor next to the Sybian.

Still a little damp in spots, they fell into bed together, cuddled and talked for awhile, before commencing with some extended petting. They took their time, gently fondling, gradually escalating the stimulation. Finally Denise crawled atop Marianne, turned facing away, and went down on her. Marianne adjusted Denise's hips to her own face, and the women orally pleasured each other. Marianne went straight for Deni's lovebud, and pulled her pussy more tightly to her mouth. As she did, the tip of her nose nudged against Deni's butt pucker. She teased Denise with it, as she moved her face side-to-side then up-and-down while tonguing her clit, and vaginal lips. She pulled Deni's sex tight against her mouth, determined to be the first woman to get her friend off, she went through several tricks she enjoyed done to herself. But when she tried Nate's combination of oral suction and tongue flicking Deni's clit, Denise didn't last long. As Marianne pleasured her clit, she began stroking Deni's anus then inserted a finger just to the first knuckle. Deni finally had to raise her head from between her lover's legs, and gasp as she felt her impending climax building. When it finally hit, her legs were trembling nearly to the point of a convulsion. "Oooooh!... uh ungh ungh uh uh uh AUGH!.....Ahhhhhhh!!!.... Sheeeeeezz!" Her frontal pussy jerked violently in Mary's mouth. As Deni convulsed, Mary's index finder was forced to full insertion into her bottom. As soon as settled, Mary withdrew it and her friend collapsed on her.

After her climax, she rolled off of Marianne, and pivoted around to lie next to her. They kissed sweetly. Denise could smell her sex on Marianne's face. "That was sooo good Mary. Wow," she whispered, before moving down between her friend's legs, where she went to work returning pleasure. Where Marianne had focused early on on Deni's clitoris, Denise's tongue and fingers worked on Marianne's everywhere except her clit. Marianne began writhing. She reached for Deni's head and tried moving it to tend to her throbbing lovebud, but Denise continued working around it. Marianne squirmed. Denise teased her further. "Oh Deni, please.... please, please!" she begged, nearly whimpering. When Denise finally went to her sex glans, Marianne orgasmed almost immediately, her thighs squeezed tightly together locking Denise's head in place as she bucked. Denise savored it. There was something deeply sating in pleasuring her friend. As Marianne came down from her peak and began to relax. Denise kissed her pussy, then her tummy, then her breasts, and finally, softly kissed her lips.