Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How big is it? Show me," Marianne whispered back, now giggling. Denise held her hands about three feet apart, "About this big." To which Marianne ushered her friend to the bar. "I think I need a little more wine," she joked, as she poured Denise a glass of cabernet and freshened her own. They strolled out to meet the guys and for Marianne to say "Hi" to Jim.

When they came into the gathering room, Jim exuded politesse. He stood as the girls entered.

"Hey Jim. Welcome. We're so glad you guys could come," Marianne said as she gave him a hug.

"Thank you for having us. Your home is magnificent, and you look...... great," he stumbled for the word as "hot as fuck" was the first thing that came to mind.

"Well thanks, Jim. Now sit back down. I need to see how Marcel is doing with dinner....... Oh and how do you like your steaks? Deni, you're medium-rare right?" Denise nodded yes, then cringed a little when Jim asked for his "Well-done" as he sat back down. Sitting put him nearly eye-level with the hem of Marianne's dress as it danced around her thighs. He watched it swish back and forth as she gracefully floated from the room.

The dinner was wonderful. Marcel even got Jim's bacon-wrapped filet seared enough to suit him. After dinner he cleaned up and headed out, leaving the couples to themselves. They had migrated, with after-dinner coffees, to the more casual surrounds of the breakfast room. Marianne put on some music and asked Nate to dance. When he declined, she turned to Jim, "Denise tells me you are quite the dancer. Deni, do you mind?" Denise shrugged nonchalantly and Marianne extended her hand to Jim.

The music was slow, and Marianne nestled closer than Jim was expecting. He twirled her at one point. Then as their bodies met, almost colliding, she breathed sensually on his ear before whispering go easy with the spins, I'm a little tipsy." He wasn't sure if she flicked his ear with her tongue, or if her close breath was playing tricks on him. Either way, he knew it felt sexy as hell. He glanced back at Nate and Denise sitting at the table talking, paying no apparent attention to the dancing. So he pulled Marianne more tightly to him, dipped her, then with his left leg between hers, raised her back up grinding her pussy onto his thigh. He half expected the rich prude to slap him. Instead, she remained mounted on his thigh, continuing to dance that way until the song ended. "Wait right here. I have to go to the little girls' room. I'll be back in a sec," she told him before heading back to the bedroom.

Jim turned to Nate and Denise who were watching Marianne leave, "She said she had to go to the little girls room, she'll be right back," he parroted to them. "Ah okay. I'm glad she found someone who likes to dance," Nate winked at Jim. He and Denise resumed their conversation.

"Yeah dummy. She likes to dance alright. She likes to grind her pussy on my thigh, and as she does, I'm gonna cop some more feels of her tight little body while you chat Denise up," Jim snickered to himself.

Marianne sauntered back in, and as she passed Jim she whispered "Wait right here." She walked to the bar poured a shot of scotch and belted it down, then she strolled over to the wall and switched the hot tub on, before moving to Nate as she started to say something.

Denise interjected, "Mary, we were talking. Nate's fine if you want to call this off." Nate nodded affirmatively, then he teased, "Honey that Scotch is $500 a bottle. You're supposed to sip it.... savor it."

Marianne had a wry smile. "Shut up...." she said grinning, as she slipped a remote control into his hand. ".... and do me." Then she meandered back to Jim. Denise furrowed her brow, "What's that?" she asked Nate. "That my dear is one of the sexiest things my wife has done. Watch." Nate switched Marianne's vibrator on just as she reached Jim. She began seductively dancing apart from him, running her hands through her blonde locks, sensuously swaying. Nate turned it up. Marianne glanced lustily back at him. Nate addressed Denise without taking his eyes off of his wife. "It's called a we-vibe. It's sort of a U-shaped vibrator. One end goes inside, the other stays outside to the front."

"And you control it with that?" Denise brought her hand to her mouth as she asked. "Indeed.... just.... like.... this....," he said as he turned the unit all the way up. Marianne's movements took on an even more erotic air. Jim on the other hand, was barely moving at all. He was entranced as Marianne undulated around him. He was torn between ravishing her with his eyes and stealing guilty glances at Denise and Nate who now unfortunately seemed far more attentive than they had been before.

Marianne moved to him. Jim placed his hand in the small of her back and pulled her tightly against him. He didn't detect the vibrator. "You are one sexy woman," Jim whispered to her. "Mmmmmmm," she purred back. She began swaying her hips side-to-side. With Jim holding her so tightly, it was just a matter of time before she got good contact with his dick. Then she thought she felt it on the inside of his left pants leg. She increased contact there, turning her body slightly, bumping the area with the outside of her right thigh and hip. As he started to harden, she knew she had him. Meanwhile, the vibrator was making it difficult for her to concentrate on teasing Jim. She began involuntarily humping. With the hand behind Jim's back, she signaled Nate to turn the vibe down. He didn't. The stimulation was getting to her. Her hand signals became more emphatic. When she and Jim turned to the side and she could scowl at Nate, the grins on both Denise and Nate's faces let her know she was in trouble. She mouthed "Please?" and both shook their heads "No". She bit her lip. Trying to refocus on Jim, she realized his dick was firming up and seemed to extend nearly halfway down his thigh.

Jim didn't know what was going on. This vixen was rubbing herself on his cock. At first he thought it was accidental. But now with him firming up, there was no way she didn't know what she was doing. When she began humping into him he could feel his dick drooling down his leg. "This blue-eyed blonde bitch is smokin' hot," he thought to himself. Surely Denise and Hill could see the horny piece of ass humping at him like a dog in heat. But every time he glanced over at them both seemed to be grinning away, apparently oblivious. With his back to them, he let his hand fall to Marianne's ass. He brushed it at first. No response. He squeezed it, expecting her to move away. But there was no response. He ran his hand down the crack of her ass, and nothing! Nor was she moving so the others could see what he was doing. What he couldn't see was Mary now franticly gesturing to turn off the vibrator. Through the dress, Jim ran his fingers deeply into her ass crease and began massaging. He didn't know where this was going, but now his dick had worked its way to the front of his thigh, and with the little vamp humping against it, he thought he might possibly cum that way. He tried to stealthily reach further under her ass, but without being terribly obvious to the bitch's husband, the best he could do was play with her backdoor through the dress. It felt like she was humping his fingers as he did. Her breathing was heavy so he knew the backdoor action was working. She started hissing near his ear. He felt her ass clinch. Damn this bitch had buns of steel. He decided to raise his thigh and dick against her pussy and give her something to hump against. With his back to Hill and Denise, they probably would notice, but now the vixen bitch had him too horny to care.

As he raised his leg against her, it increased pressure of the vibrator on her clit, and Marianne exploded. She tried not to be vocal, but each wave generated a muffled grunt. She wrapped her right leg around him. Her pelvis jerked spasmodically on his leg and dick. Jim felt the vibrator for the first time, and that, along with the fact the woman was having an orgasm with him, right in front of her husband, was just enough of a surprise to distract from cumming on himself.

When Marianne climaxed, Jim jerked his head around thinking "Oh shit!" But Hill and Denise were just sitting there watching. Hill was fiddling with something in his hand. The pussy vibrations stopped, Jim felt the vibe go still on his thigh, and Marianne slid off his leg down to her knees on the floor. Denise started clapping. Marianne narrowed her eyes, looked at Nate and started laughing still out of breath. "You.. are.. in.. so much.. trouble.. Nathan Hill," she hissed between gasps. "You too, Denise," she added.

Jim was dumbfounded. He was starting to put things together when Marianne, still addressing her two tormentors said, "And look what you made me do to poor Jim." With that she unzipped him, and fished his distended member out of his boxers. "Now we're going to have to do something about this." She stood up, grabbed his nine inch pole, and used it to lead him to their bedroom. Nate and Denise followed.

In the bedroom, she let go of Jim when they reached the foot of the bed. She proceeded on to the bedside, reached under her dress took off the yoga thong she'd worn to hold the vibrator firmly in place. Then she slipped in the we-vibe out, took her heels off, and slipped her dress over her head. She unsnapped her necklace and bra, then climbed into bed nude. Jim was left standing there, at the foot of the bed where Marianne had left him with his dick out, completely flummoxed.

He'd glimpsed a fine, bare pussy as the rich babe crawled into her bed. Marianne stared at him from there, "Well Jim? Are you coming?" Jim looked at Nate and Denise. "Well Jim, it looks like you're overdressed," Denise teased as she gestured toward the bed. Marianne had him so horned up that he attacked his clothes like a teenager with his first whore. He nearly ripped his sweater and shirt while yanking them off. He kicked off his shoes, yanked his pants and boxers off, and prepared to mount the bed. "Hang on," Denise said as she slipped one of his preferred condoms and a packet of lube from her pocket. Jim was surprised, but grabbed the condom and rolled it on, and lubed himself. Denise knew the lube would help Marianne. Jim awkwardly climbed over the footboard and in between Marianne's bent knees. He still wearing his black socks.

As he felt Marianne's soaked cunt. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"I think so. But go easy, okay?" she requested with some concern, especially as worked up as he was. He lined up and slipped his cock into into her tunnel. "My god she's tight, warm and nice" he thought. Fortunately, the earlier orgasm also left Marianne relaxed and wet. With the lube, she did well accommodating Jim's impalement. His first deep thrust felt like someone jabbing her tummy. She jumped a little, then tilted her pelvis, and from then on, it was fine. For the first minute or so, Marianne's sole focus was on simply accommodating the thing. As she grew more comfortable she noticed Denise and Nate had moved to the side of the bed. Jim's ass was pistoning up and down between her raised thighs. He dropped to his elbows as he humped her. His mouth rested next to her ear. He wasn't saying anything, just sort of grunting. But his grunting and increasingly heavy breathing was nearly directly into her ear.

Marianne had expected something more sensual from someone as widely experienced as Jim. Aside from the annoying grunts in her ear, his technique was pure vanilla. He relied entirely on the size of his cock as satisfaction for his partner. For her part, Mary had wondered about the feel of a larger cock inside of her. Would it be more pleasurable? Now she knew. It was interesting. It was different. However it was in no way better feeling. So she decided to hasten the process.

As soon as she adjusted to his size, she started talking dirty to Jim. First quietly, then when she noticed Nate entranced and obviously aroused, she put on a real show. "That's it, Jim!...Do it baby!...Give it to me!...You wanted this so bad!...Oooooh you're gonna make me cum with your big dick!" She glanced at Nate and Denise and winked. "Oooooh Jim I'm gonna cum when your big dick explodes inside me!...Cum for me baby!...Give me that load!"

She looked over at her husband and smiled as Jim moaned in her opposite ear. Nate realized she was performing. The fact she was doing it for him became the erotic element. "Ooooh Jim!...Give it to me!...Oooooh Jim! I'm gonna cum!" Jim's thrusts became more frenetic, his breathing heavy, almost to the point of a wheeze. Denise started chuckling. She squeezed Nate's arm, and when she caught her Marianne's eye, she mouthed "That's sooo fake." Then she glanced down at Nate's straining bulge and knowingly whispered to him, "She's so damn hot, Nate." When she caught Marianne's eye, she subtly pointed to Nate's erection. Marianne grinned, then looked at her husband and seductively ran her tongue tip along her upper lip. "Oooooh Jim! I'm cumming! I'm cumming baby! I'm cumming Jim! Cum with me baby!"

"Aaahhhhhhuuuph! Fuuuuck!" Jim screamed so loudly the sound made Marianne wince. He thrusted violently, driving Marianne's head into the headboard. She winced at that as well. Jim's ass and legs quivered as he filled his condom through an extended climax. As he relaxed and collapsed on her, she patted his butt. "Thanks Jim. That was nice," she politely told him. Without raising his exhausted head, he replied "Thanks. It was pretty good for me too. I didn't think I could get you to cum after you already had one out there as we danced," he rehashed.

Diane put her hand over her mouth trying to suppress a laugh. Marianne turned to her, grinning, while she assured him, "Well you did great, Jim. Why don't you and Deni go relax in the hot tub. Nate and I will join you in a minute. I just need a little time to... uh, recover.... if you don't mind."

Jim withdrew his softened member, and climbed off the bed. Removing the condom, he held it up, studying the amount of his produce in the tip. He silently approved of the load before finally depositing the thing in the Hill's toilet. Then he strolled smiling in route to the hot tub, still adorned in his black socks. Denise hugged Nate, then kissed Marianne on the forehead. "See you two in a few," she said as she left to join Jim.

As soon as she left, Marianne looked at Nate "Well?" she asked. "Well honey, you were so damn hot,.I can't...." Nate started, but his wife interrupted, "No! Well... as in... what are you waiting for! Get your clothes off!"

Nate, still rock hard, was ready. He wanted so badly to be inside her now. He quickly stripped and hopped in and began to position. "Nate, make me cum first," she ordered as she pushed his head down to her used sex. Nate complied. He could smell Jim. He could smell the condom and lube. Yet, there was something strangely erotic about going down on her this way. He tongued and sucked with the expertise of a man who knows his partner's body. "Now do my ass, sweetheart," she directed. As he rimmed her she purred, "Mmmmmmmm!" She waited until he deeply tongue-fucked her pucker, then she reached down and pulled his head forward again, directing his mouth back to her clitoris. As he went to work, she began to hump his mouth. Her tension built quickly. Her butt clenched, and it levitated off the bed. "Oooooh FUUUCK! Oooaaaaah Nate!... Umph! Umph! Umph!" she grunted through clenched teeth with each orgasmic pulse.

Nate was rock hard, painfully rigid in fact. After she came, he quickly slid up the bed, kissed his wife deeply, sharing some of her own juices with her. She reached to the bedside table as they kissed. When he raised up, she handed him a tube of K-Y and winked. She wrapped her legs around his back, aligning her anal pucker to him. He slathered the jelly on the two of them, slipped a finger in-and-out of her ass, then once she was thoroughly lubed, he eased his cock in, and began gently pumping. "Harder! Give it to me!" she hissed in his ear. He began thrusting more vigorously. "Harder Nate!" she screamed, and he began thrusting furiously. Their flesh slapped together. His pubis whacked against her vaginal lips, jarring her recovering clit, but barely contacting it with each forward thump. Their entwined bodies bounced on the mattress. Marianne started moaning. Her legs squeezed her husband's torso with a vice-grip. She reached below her legs and dug her nails into his back. Her breathing grew erratic. "Harder! Har..... Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh m'gawd!" her body began to shake with her second climax as her asshole rhythmically clamped down on its thrusting intruder.

That did it for Nate. He exploded torrents inside her. As he came, her hands flew from his lower back to the back of his head and she kissed him, smothering him, shooting her tongue deep into his mouth, and muffling his orgasmic moans. He humped frenetically through his entire explosion. Air hissed through his nostrils as his mouth remained occupied. As he rapture finally faded, he and Marianne continued to kiss, before she ushered him to the bathroom. Noting after a quick sponge off, "We need to go join Deni and Jim."

Nate began to rummage for a swimsuit, but Marianne stopped him, though she knew full well he was not fond of the comparison of man-parts his nudity would provoke. "Oh no you don't, Nathan Hill," she demanded, "you're beautiful just as you are." They grabbed a pile of towels. She took his hand and headed to the pool.

...

Outside Denise and Jim were soaking nude. Jim had finally slipped off his socks and dropped them by the tub. He was assessing his performance and snickering about it in terms of Denise's earlier chiding about "being prim, proper, and on his best behavior" when they first heard Marianne in the bedroom. Its windows bordered the far end of the pool deck. "Oooooh FUUUCK! Oooaaaaah Nate!" was muffled, but transmitted through the windows just clearly enough for both to know what was going on in the Hill's bedroom. "Well, THAT one was real," Denise said, emphasizing the "that", and only recognizing the insult to Jim after she'd let the comment slip. Jim shot her a glare, but didn't respond otherwise. Several minutes later they heard Marianne again, "Harder Nate!" then "Harder! Har..... Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh m'gawd!"

Denise just chuckled.

"Jesus," Jim said shaking his head, "That bitch is insatiable."

This time it was Denise shooting the glare. "That 'bitch' is my best friend in this world," she hissed. Jim shook his head. "Whatever," he quipped.

...

Nate paused near the kitchen as Marianne moved to the French doors in route to the pool. "How about I grab a bottle of wine," he suggested. "That would be nice, Honey" she responded before heading out. As soon as the door closed behind her, Nate quickly wrapped himself in a towel, before going for the wine. He selected a nice Bordeaux and four stems, carrying them with extra towels outside. Marianne was waiting to hold the door for him as he arrived. "Thanks babe" he said as he walked out toward the tub. "No problem, Honey," she replied. Then with an ear to ear grin, she yanked his towel wrap away as he passed her. Nate stopped dead in his tracks, but Denise and Jim were already looking. "Better get in, it's awfully cold out here," Marianne grinned with his towel in hand.

Denise giggled when she saw what Marianne had done. She attributed the towel wrap as more Nate's deference to her, than to any insecurity on his part. It was after all the first time she had seen him in the buff. He was quite a nice looking guy, she thought to herself. Nate placed the bottle and glasses on the tub coping. Marianne climbed into the steaming water before recognizing what Nate had also just realized. "Ooops Honey, it looks like you forgot the screw," her eye twinkling at the play on words, as well as the fact Nate would now have to parade back to the house. Nate looked at her with a playfully aggravated expression.