Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of intoxicants and sex left both women nearly limp. Not long after Denise slid back up in the bed beside Marianne, each had drifted off. Neither heard Nate as he arrived home. "Hey Hun! I'm home," he called from the kitchen. There was no answer. He peeked out of the window to see if Mary was in the hot tub. The tub was on, and there were two highball glasses beside it, but no Mary. He turned off the tub, retrieved the glasses and brought them back to the kitchen. In the late afternoon sunlight, he could see remnants of wet footprints leading to the bedroom. At work they had decided forgo the Zoom meeting and cancel their afternoon meeting altogether. With nothing else on the schedule, Nate had decided to come home early, and maybe take Mary out for dinner. For now though, he wanted to change into something more comfortable, so he headed toward the bedroom. "Mary? I'm home," he called out as he crossed the downstairs.

This time Denise heard him. She nudged Marianne, awakening her. "Someone's here! I think it may be Nate," she whispered loudly. Marianne foggily glanced at the window. It was still light outside, so Nate wouldn't be home. Then she heard his footsteps in the hallway outside their bedroom. "SHIT! the Zoom Meeting!" She thought to herself. She had every intention of telling Nate about the day with Denise, but him walking in on the two in bed was not how she's envisioned breaking the news, and with that realization she was suddenly wide awake.

"Our clothes are in the other room," Denise hissed with the panicked realization they were about to be busted. Both could hear Nate enter the anteroom. "Shit!" Denise whispered, as she ducked beneath the sheets and covered her head. It was the kind of thing a kid would do, and it made Marianne giggle.

As Nate entered heading for his closet, he saw Marianne in bed looking at him with an odd smile. She had the sheet pulled up to her jaw. "Hey Hun. I just wanted to throw on something more comfortable. Our meeting...." he started, before registering the odd expression on his wife's face, and the fact she was in bed at all. ".... what are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing. I was in the hot tub and felt a little tired so I decided to lay down. Are you taking the meeting in your office, or in the theater?" she deflected, hoping he planned to take it in the latter as that would put him on the soundproofed third floor, and Denise and she could slip out with no problem. But while her question deflected, her guilty expression gave her away.

Nate chuckled, folded his arms, and asked "What are you up to?" as he headed to the bed.

"Nothing," she feigned innocence, gripping the top of the sheet tightly with both hands.

She was obviously being coy about something, which left Nate all the more curious. As he sat to Marianne's left, on the side of the bed wearing a wry smile, Denise laid still hidden on the right. Her eyes grew wide with panic when she felt Nate's weight shift the mattress. She imagined the worst. Stupid thoughts took root. Nate might catch them, it might affect their marriage, and Denise would actually be "the other girl" -- the interloping homewrecker.

Meanwhile Nate was oblivious to her presence, and Marianne was still amused at how she was hiding. "Whatcha wearing?" Nate quizzed his wife. "Is there a naked girl under those covers?" he teased as he started gently tugging the sheet.

But Marianne had it gripped to her chin, and whinned, "Staaaap! Don't. I'll be cold."

"Oh alright. Not even a peek?" he teased as he reached under the side of the sheet toward her.

"No stop! Your hands will be too cold. Now hurry up and change. Everyone will be waiting on you," Marianne admonished. As Nate stood back up to go get changed, Denise felt him shift off the bed. She was relieved, and very pleased with her friend's bravado. With a little luck Nate would leave and she could slip away undetected.

Instead heading to his closet though, Nate stood up next to Marianne, and with a mischievous look slipped off his tie, then unzipped his pants and extricated his semi-turgid member. "This won't make you cold," he said smiling with a glimmer of lust in his eye.

Nate's move caught Marianne off guard. She was certain he'd not want Denise to see him wagging his erection. But she reasoned he was probably just teasing her, and would quickly zip back up. After all, his meeting was only minutes away. Instead, Nate grabbed his cock and guided it to her lips. Her mind whirled. "Naaate! What are you doing? You'll be late. Don't make everyone wait on you. Now go get changed," she commanded.

"Relax. The meeting's cancelled. I thought I'd take you out to dinner tonight. But first..." he started, holding his cock to her lips with his left hand, while unbuttoning his shirt with his right.

"Whoops!" Marianne chuckled. "Okay, Nate stop..... and put that away." She reached from under the covers, managed to stuff his rigid cock back into his pants, and zip him up. Addressing his comical confusion, she told him she's talked with Deni about Jim, and Deni was on board. His confusion persisted. "Yeah, you texted me earlier," still wondering why he was getting the blue-ball treatment. Then she added "... but in the course of that discussion... well... one thing led to another..." With that, she eased down the sheet revealing the top of Denise's face. Deni's eyes widened at the unexpected revelation, and in anticipation Nate's possible anger. In fact, she looked utterly terrified.

On seeing her there, two thoughts immediately registered with Nate. One was relief that Marianne had tucked him back in his pants, and two, the expression on their friend's face was hilarious. As to the second, he started laughing, to which Marianne did the same. Denise looked quizzically at the two, before chuckling in relief at Nate's response. "Hi Nate," she said shyly.

"Hello Denise," Nate grinned. "Whatcha doin' there, girl?" Nate had always found Denise attractive, but never in an overtly sexual way. Seeing her in this situation, had his erection returning. He began to envision the two together having sex, and what a turn on it would have been to walk in on them as he had with Tish and Marianne. Now that he was more attuned, he realized the room smelled of sex.

Mary interrupted his daydream. "Honey, could you do me a favor? Our clothes are in the guestroom. Could you bring them here?"

"Sure," he responded and he headed that way. If his imaging Mary and Denise pleasuring each other had left him semi-hard, the scene he encountered in the guestroom did the rest. The room was a mess. The girl's clothes were puddled on he floor next to Marianne's obviously recently used Sybian.

As Nate gathered the clothes, especially Denise's bra and panties, he felt his rigid dick begin to ooze. Not only would that quickly result in an obvious wet spot on his medium brown suit trousers, but their flat-front design didn't do anything to hide a prominent erection. So he ducked into the guest bathroom, dried his dick with some kleenex, then tried to repack his erection less conspicuously.

On returning to their master bedroom, Nate carried the pile of clothes together at his waist, hiding his bulge. Intent on dropping them and quickly exiting, he couldn't resist letting on to what he'd noticed in the other room. "Looks like you two were a couple of busy beavers," he said, not registering the pun.

But it did register with Denise who responded in a Bevis and Butthead mimic, "Duh-huh, duh-huh... BEAVERS... I get it. Duh-huh, duh-huh." Marianne laughed, as Nate protested he didn't mean it that way, and Denise once again put on her best Bevis, "Duh-huh, duh-huh. You said BEAVERS. Duh-huh, duh-huh." This time Nate had to laugh too, as he went to drop the clothes on the floor.

"Nate! Don't just drop them on the floor. Lay them on the bed, Honey." Marianne directed.

Nate was intent on dropping the pile, quickly pivoting and excusing himself. Returning to again see the girls naked under the sheets in bed together had done nothing to reduce his swollen state of affairs. "They were just on the floor..." he began to protest.

"Nate, please. On the bed," Marianne directed.

"Maybe instead, I should make you come and get them yourselves. Huummh?" Nate challenged.

"Oh? You'd like that? Would you?" Denise teased as she slipped her right leg out from under the sheet and began kicking it. Realizing Nate was not apparently angry, she'd now fully regained the innate sense of humor the Hills enjoyed. She pulled the sheet taunt, and held its upper end against the side of her chest. So as she kicked her naked right leg, her entire flank was exposed. Nate felt blood surge to his cock. He was mesmerized, unaware he was gawking. Denise realized her joke had an unintended effect and quickly went to move her leg back under cover. But Marianne had also taken note. She missed none of it. The way he was tuned in, she realized he was probably rock-hard as result of Deni's tease.

Felling a little mischievous, Marianne decided turn the tables to have some fun at her husband's expense. She nudged Denise beneath the sheets, then said, "Well Nate? Do you want to bring the clothes here, or do you want Deni to go get them. She nudged her again under the sheet, and Denise restarted her leg tease then let it come to rest atop the sheet. Nate could see the entire side of her ass and her naked flank all the way up to her chest. He wasn't conscious of the fact he was gaping at their friend. But both girls were... very much so.

Marianne wore a huge grin. "Nate honey? Are you there?" she teased as she again playfully nudged Denise under the sheets. This time Denise nudged her back. "Okay Nate, I'm game" she said as she sat up as if she was getting out of bed.

"Uh, no. No, no. I was joking," he said, and quickly brought the clothes to the bed. As he dropped them, his crotch bulge and wetspot were both obvious to the girls, even though Nate turned quickly to exit. Denise nudged Marianne when she saw it.

As he nearly reached the doorway, Marianne called after him, "Thanks Honey. Why don't you change out of those pants, it looks like you got something on them. Nate froze with his back to the girls, and looked down. The girls started giggling. Shaking his head, he turned without a word, and proceeded toward the bathroom where a suite of closets were situated at the far end. It gave Denise a profile view of Nate's "situation" and package. "Not bad," she whispered to Marianne as she squeezed her arm. "Not bad at all." Marianne smiled, and winked.

With Nate in the master suite, the women grabbed their clothes and scampered back to the guestroom, closing the door to get dressed. When they emerged to take Denise home, Nate was still in the bedroom. "I'm dropping Denise off. I'll be back in about 30 minutes, Love!"

"Alright, drive carefully," came the response.

As they approached the kitchen, Denise took Marianne's hand, then stopped. She turned to face her friend, raised her hand and kissed it. "Marianne, it's really not fair to leave him that way."

"What way, Deni?" she replied.

"You know what way. We both saw it. Don't leave him blue-balled. I'm not in a hurry. I'll grab a coke and wait here in the kitchen." After a bit more cajoling, Denise convinced her and she headed back to the bedroom just in time to see Nate emerging. He'd showered, and now wore a set of clinic scrubs. "Forget something?" he asked as they met in the hall.

"Deni says I did," she purred as she pushed Nate hard against the wall, surprising him with deep kiss. As they kissed, she pulled the drawstring to his pants and they dropped. He was nude underneath, and quickly stole a glance down the hall scanning for Denise. "Wha....Where is Denise?"

Mary answered, her lips nearly touching his, "She's in the kitchen. She said to take our time. But..." Mary looked into his eyes, as she massaged his hardening cock, "... I don't think this will take too long. Do you?" She slid down his front, and took him all the way to the hilt in her mouth. She had grown to love the feeling of him getting hard in her mouth as she worked him with her tongue. As he hardened, the tip of his cock pushed its way forward until it passed into her throat. Only then did she start to bob on it.

As she first took him in, Nate let out an involuntary "Ahaaammgph!" Denise had heard murmuring coming fro the bedroom area, but Nate's grunt was unmistakable. As he began to moan, the allure for Denise was irresistible. It sounded like they left the door open. She crept back to take a peek.

There in the darkened hallway, backlit by light from the bedrooms, were the silhouettes of Nate and Marianne. Nate was standing with his back against the wall. Marianne squatted in front with Nate in her mouth, holding holding his hips for balance. His hands were aside her head. Denise could barely see any of Nate's shaft as Marianne bobbed on his cock. Denise assumed it was because the couple was angled away, distorting the perspective. But when Marianne came off to take a breath, Nate's nicely shaped six inch cock was easily visible. When she went back down, it disappeared. Denise realized Marianne had the whole thing buried in her throat. Seeing Mary could deep throat a penis was so surprising that Denise audibly gasped.

Nate was already very close. He wasn't remotely aware of Denise, gasp or no gasp. His entire focus was on his impending climax. Marianne on the other hand, not only heard the gasp, she saw Denise drawing hands to her mouth in shock as Mary inhaled Nate's entire length. Just as she noticed Denise, she felt Nate's familiar pre-climax twitch. She clutched his ass cheeks with both hands and pulled him tightly to her face. Denise could see Nate's body spasm as he came. He thrusted his hips back and forth with Mary mashing her face onto his pelvis, tracking every movement as she swallowed his result. As he finished, she came off of Nate again, exposing his full length once more to Denise. Licking her lips, she turned to smile at her friend. Nate slid down the wall to his haunches in front of Marianne. She kissed him, ruffled his hair, then stood up. "Okay, now I really am going to drop Denise off," she chuckled as she walked down the hall.

Denise was already in the kitchen. "Done!" Marianne pronounced smiling.

Denise replied, "I know. I kind of peeked. Looked like it went well. It's pretty good feedback when they slide down the wall at the end," and both women laughed just as Nate shuffled around the corner to the fridge.

"You look like you could use a cigarette," Denise chuckled. "Feel better?"

Nate popped open a coke, and looked at her smiling. "You're one to be talking Ms. Hide-Under-The-Sheets. You looked like you could've used a smoke earlier, yourself."

"Oh, I had one," she said winking at Marianne. Then she changed tone, and a little more quietly said, "Listen Nate, thanks for being so cool about this afternoon. It just sort of happened, and when you... uh... uh... well.... I'd rather shoot myself than do anything to affect you two." Her eyes started moisten. "Anyway, I understand you two want to borrow Jim?" she added.

Nate winced at the wording, "Uh... well... when you put it like that... I'm not sure."

"Marianne says this would be a first for you two"

"It would," Nate responded.

"Well, whatever you guys decide is fine with me, and I guarantee it would be more than fine with Jim," Denise said as she shook her head and started giggling, "he made that pretty clear at Tish's." At that Marianne laughed, and Denise shook her head in disgust, adding "God that was sooo embarrassing......Well you guys decide what you want to do. I'm not telling Jim regardless. We'll spring it on him as it happens. So even if you back out at the last minute, he won't know a thing about it."

"Okay. We'll talk about it, Deni," for now, let's get you home Marianne said, as she took Denise's hand and walked her out to the car.

...

A week later Jim Singletary wasn't too pleased when Denise told him they'd be going to the Hill's Saturday evening. The Hills were Denise's friends, he didn't know them that well. Marianne Hill was a hot as hell MILF, but she was a prude. The few times he'd met her husband, the guy seemed like a stick in the mud as well. He had never been to the Hiil's place, but from what Denise described, it was some sort of mini-palace. Jim liked to play top dog. He liked to be the guy in charge. Having dinner with Denise's rich friends in their mansion wouldn't exactly place Jim at the top of the pecking order. He'd suggested that Denise go it alone instead, and he'd get together with his buddies to watch a game. She promised she'd make it worth his while though, so he consented. Plus, things recently didn't seem right with Denise lately. She was more distant, and Jim didn't want to do anything to put her off further. Truth be told, while he didn't love her, she was a hot piece of ass willing to play in his lifestyle, and she didn't come off during the day as a slutty tramp like many in the swing scene did.

As they drove over, Denise instructed him to be prim and proper for the evening, emphasizing these weren't his run-of-the-mill beer-buddy crowd. He found her prompts irritating, and when she repeated the theme once more, just before arriving, he snapped at her "I fucking well know how to act! Okay Denise?" But when they pulled up the drive, Jim was impressed. Beautiful landscape lighting adorned the estate. There was a lit fountain in the turn-around in front of what Jim judged could have passed for a small hotel.

Nate met them at the door. He was quite cordial showing Jim around some of the downstairs. Marianne brought in a gourmet cook for the evening, and the aroma of his work filled the air as Denise, Jim, and Nate approached the kitchen. Marianne, glass of wine in hand, was completing touches in the candlelit dining room. The setting was magnificent, and Jim was getting a better sense of why Denise had insisted he be on best behavior. As he scanned the surroundings, he felt out-of-his-league.

"Scotch?" Nate was holding up a bottle of Macallan Single Malt. Jim realized as he'd been in his own world gawking at the house, Denise had joined Marianne in the dining room.

"Sure, a Scotch would be great," Jim answered, and Nate poured him two fingers. "The game's on. Want to watch some of it before dinner?" Nate asked, and the two walked on to the the gathering room to watch TV.

Marianne seemed oblivious that her guests had arrived. When Denise walked up to her, she startled, then laughed. "I didn't hear y'all come in." She gave Denise a tight hug. While Denise, Nate and Jim were all dressed smartly in slacks and sweaters, Marianne was decked out in a short, flowing, dark blue dress with matching heels and a diamond and sapphire choker. Denise immediately noticed two things. First both Marianne and the dining setting looked magnificent, and second, Marianne was tipsy. On noticing the latter, she asked "Marianne, are you doing okay?"

"Yep! Nate is trying to be so cool about this, but he's been on fire all week," Marianne giggled as she answered. "He's been horny as a hedgehog."

"How about you? It looks like you've had a couple of those," Denise was concerned as she gestured to Mary's wine glass.

"Oh Deni, how rude of me, what would you like to drink?" Marianne started toward the bar. But Denise stopped her, "Are you okay?" she asked again.

"Yepp!" Marianne said with extra emphasis on the "p". "Deni?" she whispered, "How big is it, really? I mean inside... you know... like you've said about the look women get when he hits the cervix. I've had babies, so..." Denise burst out laughing, "Well for godsakes, it's not THAT big!" Marianne leaned forward to Denise and whispered, "You know, I've never been with another guy." Denise played along and whispered back, "I know. You've told me."