Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On hearing Marianne, Denise chimed in, "Uhm, not from what we heard he didn't."

It hadn't dawned on either Nate or Mary their sexual dalliances could have been heard in the backyard. Marianne looked at her curiously as Nate turned smiling to retrieve a corkscrew. Denise raised her eyebrow in response to Marianne's expression. A Cheshire Cat grin spread across her face. "What Mary? You think we missed that?...... Ooooh Oh fuck Nate! Ooooh Nate! Oooooh Harder Nate! Harder! Ooooh Nate! Ooooh Nate!" she mocked her friend's earlier expressions of ecstasy. As she did, Marianne felt herself turn beet red. Nate bust out laughing just as he entered the house.

"Oh shit! You could hear us?" Marianne asked, astonished. "Honey, the way he had you screaming, half the neighborhood probably heard you," Denise teased. But as Marianne's jaw dropped, Denise reduced her misery, "I'm just kidding. But yeah, we could hear you back here. It sounded like he gave you quite a roll.... " then she added laughing ".....twice!"

Marianne tried to make the best of it, "Well Jim, that was all YOUR doing. You got me all worked up." Jim smiled in appreciation, and Denise smiled knowingly at the lie. Nate returned with the corkscrew. Denise deliberately eyed him all the way from the house as he joined them. "Your hubby has quite the nice derrière, Mrs. Hill," she joked, while winking at Nate, as he climbed in. Now it was Nate's turn to blush, but he smiled at the compliment.

Marianne raised her glass, "To nice derrières," she toasted. As they relaxed over the next hour, Jim awkwardly asked a couple of different ways if they could get together for a repeat. Nate explained to him politely it was probably a one-off for he and Marianne. Jim, forever the salesman, then made the mistake of suggesting the guys could swap Denise and Marianne in a foursome. Denise's glower could have cut through steel. Marianne studied her friend knowingly, realizing at that moment it would likely be the last any of them would see of Jim.

Denise's apologetic phone call the next day confirmed Mary's suspicions. Deni moved out to a rental home later that day. Within a week she invited Roger back to join her.