Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his predicament hit home, tears welled in his eyes. Speaking into the side of the car, he blurted "Please ma'am, I have a wife. I-I-I'm a doctor. I-I ...."

"I guess you should have thought about all that before you decided to mess around in your car this morning, right?? And you surely should have thought about it before you had me touch your genitals.... Wait ... a doctor you say? You're that doctor on TV aren't you?" she asked, feigning naivety. Although LaTisha had never actually seen the show, Tia regularly bored her with details of Dr. Hill's TV appearances.

"Yes ma'am" Nate whispered.

"What kind of doctor?"

"Dermatology, ma'am."

Tish smiled at the response thinking "This privileged bitch probably used the word "ma'am" in the last five minutes more than he had in his entire life addressing Black women." Then she asked aloud, "So doc, I suppose you have people working for you?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good people?"

"Yes ma'am"

"But you don't care enough about them to not break the law."

"That's not true. I ..." Nate started, but Tish interrupted. "That wasn't a question, sir. You don't care enough about them to not break the law. What will happen to your people after you're booked? What will happen to them after the news publishes your mug shot for indecent acts including touching a police officer with your dick?"

"I don't know" ...Nate was getting queasy.

"Why not?" Tish asked with a cocked brow Nate couldn't see.

"Look, please, is there something we can do? Anything? I didn't mean to ....." Nate tried to turn his head to face her, but found she now held her billy club, the tip of which she touched to his cheek, directing his face back to the car.

"You say you care about your employees?" Tish was about to set the hook, and was savoring the moment.

"Yes ma'am"

"Well Dr. KKK, are any of them Black?" Tish touched his back with the club tip.

"Yes ma'am, several. The first person I ever hired was Black. She's been with me since I opened the practice. She a great worker .... She's a great person"

"You ever call her "ma'am" like you do when you're addressing me?" Tish toyed, as she nudged him with the club tip.

"No ma'am. She's younger than I am." Nate heard the officer snicker at the response. He realized immediately this cop was almost certainly younger than he was as well. He'd barely focused on her appearance at all though, with his earlier attention far more on her pistol than her personal features.

"But you think she's 'great', do you?" Tish asked, now genuinely interested.

"Yes ma'am"

"You ever tell that?" Tish asked. She knew the answer and she thought to herself, Dr. KKK better get this one right.

"Yes ma ..." Nate started, as Tish cocked her head and clinched her jaw. Then he paused, and admitted, "..... no ma'am" his voice trembled, "...but she is, the whole staff is, but she is super."

That answer, and its sincerity would do. Tish began to gently slap the nightstick into the palm of her left hand. Just as he had heard the wallet tapping, Nate heard the soft tapping and knew the officer must be thinking. Perhaps she was considering options? May be she was having second thoughts?

Finally she started speaking, "Alright Dr. Hill, you are screwed here. I think we both understand that."

Nate nodded his head affirmatively.

"It's a real shame you put yourself in this situation. But you did, and breaking the law has consequences. The consequence is punishment. You will be punished. You understand that?" Nate started to respond, but Tish continued, "... I want to be fair though. Okay?" She paused for a response. As Nate nodded in agreement, she continued, "It sounds like you have a lot of folks depending on you. So I'm willing to give you a choice. Either we take you downtown, and let the system meter out justice, or we do it right here, my way. 'Doing it right here' means you admit what you did. Admit it was wrong. Take your punishment without so much as one word of objection — not one word.

If you choose to take your punishment here, after we are done you can return to your wife, work, and your people. No charges. No record. Are .. we .. clear?" Tish was behind him standing between his splayed feet with her face so close to his ear that Nate could feel her breath as she nearly whispered the options. When she asked are - we - clear? She tapped his right thigh with the nightstick after each word, for emphasis.

Nate knew immediately he would choose the second option, regardless. He had to. "But officer, if I admit something ...." Tish anticipated the question and interrupted again. "If we do it here, there are no Miranda rights being read. No legal admissibility. No record this ever happened. Just your confession. Yes or no?"

".... and what is the punish..." he started to ask, but Tish interrupted this time more curtly, "it will be sufficient to deter you from doing something like this again."

"But ..." Nate started. Again Tish tersely interrupted, "Okay, let's get you downtown. Get in the ..." This time Nate interrupted, "No! No. Ma'am please .... Please, let's do it here. Your way." He started to turn to face her again. But again, the effort was met by a touch of her billy club to his cheek, leaving him to continue facing the squad car.

"You realize the favor I'd be doing for you in not taking you downtown?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You realize the favor I'd be doing for you in not taking you downtown and booking you, bitch?" she growled with her clinched teeth inches from the back of his head.

"Yes ma'am," Nate blushed with embarrassment at her direction of the "bitch" moniker at him.

"Well then, talk to me KKK. What the exactly were you doing in your car this morning?" Tish demanded. Nate heard the club again tapping her hand.

"I was .... uhm ..... masturbating," he responded.

"You just left your house, and you were playing with yourself?"

"Yes ma'am"

"You weren't thinking about your wife when you were playing with yourself. If you were, she'd have been jerking it for you at home. So don't even start with that bullshit. What were you thinking about in your car?"

Nate really didn't want to go there, "Is that really I'm...." Tish interrupted this time through clinched teeth with sinister intonation, "Listen to me v-e-r-y c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y" she strung the words out for emphasis, "you either answer my questions, and answer honestly, or we are done here."

Nate tried to keep the answer generic. "A girl at work sent me some nude pictures. That's what I was thinking about."

"I see. Just pictures, or are you fucking her?" Tish prodded.

"Wh..." Nate started, but quickly caught himself and replied "Just pictures."

"and what's her name?" Tish asked.

Nate bristled.

"And ... what ... is ... her ... name?" She repeated, poking him in the back with the nightstick after every word.

"Tia." Nate said quietly.

Tish laughed. "Well she'll enjoy hearing that."

Nate tried to process Tish's last response, "What did that mean?" but before he could say anything, she stepped closer, her lips touching Nate's ear, and hissed, "Okay Dr. KKK, we are done talking. Time for consequence. Not another word from you now until we are done. Nod your head if you understand me." Nate nodded. "Not ... one ... fucking ... word," again punctuating each word with a poke of her nightstick. "... are we clear?" Again Nate nodded.

"Alright big boy, don't you dare forget, you fucking ASKED for this. Right?" Nate bobbed his head slowly, with new trepidation. Reality set in. He had no idea what he actually had agreed to, and this woman suddenly sounded psychopathic. She poked his back with the club, regaining his focus, "In fact you begged for it, RIGHT!??" Nate nodded up and down more vigorously. "Good! Now ..." she said, "step back from the vehicle." As he did, she stepped in front of him, opened her car door and cut the lights.

Then without looking up, she just as quickly resumed her spot directly behind him. "You asked for this" .... Reaching around deftly, she unbuckled his belt, popped the pants button and yanked his pants to his ankles. Dr. Hill was shocked at the move. It was a physically humiliation, and caught him completely off guard. His legs felt weak. His natural reaction was to cover himself with his hands, but the cuffs quickly reminded him that wasn't happening. His penis now limp, hung free and exposed. The sudden rush of air combined with fright caused his ballsack to contract.

"Kick your shoes off, and step out of your pants. Now!" She demanded. "Then step back toward the car, lean against it, and spread your legs as they were before." Nate was still stunned, but he complied meekly. The esteemed Nathan Hill, MD was now standing in an open field, naked from waist down being degraded by a cop. "If only you'd just kept your dick in your pants this morning. If only you weren't such a fucking idiot," he lamented to himself, disgusted. Now here he was, a 50 year old, successful physician leaning awkwardly forward onto the side police car with his pants off and legs spread, getting shaken down. "FUCK!" He mouthed the word silently, though he screamed it in his head.

...

Tish moved to his right side, leaning against the car facing Nate. Her hazel eyes gazed almost sympathetically at the side of his head, now only inches from her. She smiled briefly as she caught him looking down and mouthing "FUCK!" in utter dejection. Then she reached under his chin with her left hand, her fingers on his left cheek, her thumb on his right, she squeezed his lower face painfully, and roughly twisted his head to the right, facing her.

Suddenly he was face to face with Tish, just inches away. He could feel her breath on his face. But it wasn't Tish he was seeing. It was Tia! It was Tia's doe eyes. Tia's cute mouth. Tia's smooth caramel skin.

As his words formed, Tish squeezed his cheeks together painfully, forcing his lips into a fish mouth, and she seethed "Not a fucking word! Got it?" Without relinquishing her grasp, she used it to move Nate's face up and down in acknowledgement. Then she said "Open your mouth and say ah" she released his face with her left hand and slipped it behind his head, reassuringly stroking his hair.

Nate was still processing what he was seeing. "This was Tia! What was she doing to him? And why?" His thoughts in a whirlwind, he opened as instructed. He hadn't noticed Officer Miller maneuvering the tip of her billy club adjacent to his chin. When she forced it into his mouth, he started to gag and his natural instinct was to buck away from the intrusion. But with his hands cuffed, legs spread, and leaning into the car, he first had to reposition his legs to even move. Before he did Tish pulled his head toward her with her left hand while pushing the stick forward with her right, and growled "Don't you fucking move KKK! Don't you FUCKING move!"

Nate gagged. His eyes bulged.

Then just as he started to heave, she relaxed her pressure. The billy club was shining black enamel, 22" long and 1 3/4" in diameter. Its tip was finished in a smooth half sphere. Tish had it gripped underhand about 6 inches from the end, only 3 inches of which now remained in Nate's mouth. It rested towards the back of Nate' tongue. Wide-eyed, he fought the urge to gag.

"Now you listen to me, and listen to me good KKK. The sun ain't coming up a while. So for the next hour or so, you're my bitch. You ... Are ... My ... BITCH. You hear me?" She nearly spit as she spoke, and used the stick in his mouth to exaggerate his head nod. "Tia Jones is my sister, you bitch. You can think of me as her evil fucking twin, cause that's what I am. Nod your head if you understand, BITCH." As he nodded, Tish again moved the stick up and down to accentuate the motion. "I got a call from Tia yesterday. She was crying. You know why, BITCH?" Nate began to nod 'no', but Tish again forced the stick up and down. "She was crying because you treat her like shit. You do treat her like shit, don't you, BITCH?"

Nate's eyes widened. There was too much to process. He knew Tia had a sister, but little else. Tia told him her sister had 'taken care' of her abusive boyfriend in a manner that sounded highly illegal. He'd assumed she was older than Tia and had gang connections of some sort, not that she was a cop, and not that she was Tia's twin. Now this woman, that same sister, was accusing him of treating his favorite worker "like shit." He didn't feel he treated any of his employees badly. It never occurred that any of them would think differently.

As Nate processed, his lack of response pissed his tormentor off. With even more venom, Officer Miller growled the interrogatory, "I said, you do treat her like shit, don't you, BITCH?" Droplets of spittle showered his cheek. She vigorously raised and lowered the nightstick to force the desired up and down head movement.

"I'll tell you a funny story, bitch ... A long time ago, Tia had a boyfriend. He thought he was a real badass. He hurt my sister. So me and three of my fellows dragged that fucker, kicking and screaming, into this very field. We in the middle of nowhere out here. So no one heard him scream. No one heard him begging. No one heard him hollering. He was a pretty boy before we started. After we was done, he wasn't so pretty. I used this same 'billy', right here." She nudged the stick in his mouth to make the point. "Ain't no one gonna hear you scream out here either ....... You scared KKK?" Nate nodded without assistance, fighting the urge to vomit, now out of fright. Tish smiled, "Well, I ain't gonna mess your face up, or crush your nuts like we did to ole Marcus. But when we're done, you'll know to treat my sister right. Got that, white boy?" Nate nodded.

"Now you're gonna do something for your own good. You're gonna get this stick real wet. You've only got about three inches in your mouth. If that's all you can do, fine. But if that's all you do, it might make the rest of your morning a lot worse. Tell you what, I'm gonna give you a hint, KKK. If you take the tip of your tongue and use it like you're trying to push the stick toward the top of your mouth, it'll pass deeper. It'll get wetter, and you'll be happier later. Want to give it a try?" With that, Tish began to slowly advance her 'billy'. 3 1/2 inches, then 4. Nate started to gag, and she pulled back. "That's a good boy. Let's try again," and she readvanced it.

They continued another 5 minutes or so. Nate, now with watering eyes and a drool covered chin, eventually got to 4 1/2 inches. When she finally slipped 'billy' out of his mouth, she gently patted his cheek. "Good boy" she said, smiling. She grabbed his chin and forced his face back toward the car, then slowly stepped away.

Nate had a very bad feeling about what was coming next. He felt Officer Miller move behind him. She used her feet to nudge Nate's legs further apart, so far apart that his groin tendons were stretched. Then she pushed his shirt up, exposing his lower back. She gently stroked his ass. He gritted his teeth. His hands clinched into involuntary fists. His ass tightened, awaiting the coming intrusion. Nate maneuvered his head against the car so he could stare downwards and at least see some of what was going on behind him. In this off-balanced position, Nate could move from leaning forward on the car, to standing on his own, but it would take some effort, and with any opposition from Officer Miller, it would be impossible. He was totally exposed, helpless, and about to have a woman ram a small baseball bat up his ass. He could see Officer Miller's uniformed legs and black polished shoes now directly behind him. His jaw tensed. Then he saw her lay the stick down on his crumpled jeans on the ground behind her.

She lightly, almost lovingly ran her soft fingers up his spine underneath his cuffed hands. Then back down, lightly tracing outlines of Nate's vertebral column on the way back down to his tailbone. She repeated the treat. It felt nice. Then she spread her fingers and softly rubbed his back and flank tracing the lateral aspects of his arms. She gently stroked his glutes. Her touch was slow, sensual. For the first time since his initial pat-down, Nate could feel his cock stirring. He watched it move. Tish leaned forward, laid her head on Nate's back, and breathed on him. Gradually her stokes extended underneath, avoiding his anus, but massaging the perineal area between his anus and scrotum, the fingers of one hand cupping his balls while the other was fingering his perineum. Then she would switch hands. Then back again. Looking down, Nate could she her fingers working his balls. By now he was rock hard. His cock swollen to its full length, was engorged and twitching by the time Tish extended her ball cupping caresses to its base. Reaching further under him, she traced her fingers from the base up to the tip. Then back down, and up again. A long stringer of precum dangled from the tip. Tish slowly removed her hands, stood and stepped to Nate's right side. Propping herself against the car, she returned to the gentle stroking of his butt with her left hand. Her lips touched his ear.

...

In the course of an hour, Nate had gone from near ecstasy and orgasm, to shock, to fear for his life, then humiliation, and now back to feeling he could cum with just a stoke or two.

With her lips at his ear, she flicked her tongue playfully in the canal. "Tia would love to do this for you," her hot breath warming Nate's ear as she spoke. "You know that, right?" Nate nodded. She touched his rigid cock, "... and you would love to have her do it. 'We' definitely know that." Tapping his cock as she said "we". "My sister told me she sent you nude pics, but she said you wouldn't send her any in return," Nate's face reddened. 'We're gonna fix that for her. ... She'll be so pleased. Just a sec..."

She reached up and retrieved Nate's iPhone, then moved it to his face. It unlocked.

"Fuck!" Nate thought as he realized what she was doing.

"Aw, your poor little dicky wicky is dripping, KKK. Would you like to cum, sweetie?" She said in a little girl voice, while reaching down and stroking his shaft. "Hmmm? Would you like that?" Nate didn't respond. "You WOULD like that, wouldn't you. Nod your head 'yes' KKK." This time Nate slowly nodded. Tish grinned, "Tia would like that too, honey. But...." she moved away and sighed, ".... unfortunately for you Doctor Nathan Bedford Forrest Hill the second ... I ain't Tia." She raised her eyebrows and shrugged. She positioned his phone about two feet from his now twitching, drooling dick and snapped pics from several angles. The she located Tiara Jones in Nate's Messaging app.

Standing to Nate's side, she prepared to send her a text. "Oh! ... oh my!" Her tone suddenly changed.

"Wh...." Nate almost spoke but caught himself as Tish cocked an eyebrow and put her index finger to Nate's lips.

"Don't you fuck up, KKK. I told you ..... Not ... One ... Word," she admonished, but followed by saying, "It looks like Tia sent you a birthday present."

She turned the phone and held it near his face so Nate could see. There was Tia lying on a blanket, her beautiful legs spread for the camera. Her head rested on a pillow just visible enough to see that her eyes were closed. Her mouth formed into a tiny 'o'. Her left hand clutched her left breast perhaps pinching her nipple, but it was hard to tell without expanding the image to full size. Her right hand held what appeared to be a small pink vibrator to her glistening clit. Her pelvis was arched up to the extent her butt was raised off the blanket as if she was in throes of orgasm. Captioned with "Happy Birthday!"

"Holy Shit!" Nate thought to himself as his dick began bobbing. She must have sent it while he was passed out on the couch.

"When Tia told me she sent you a couple of nudies, I had no idea." Tish said