Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly tapped off a response to Tia's picture, then sent her sister two close ups of Nate's engorged, dripping cock. "She'll definitely appreciate seeing your ...uh ... response," Tish laughed.

Nate continued looking down. He was thoroughly humiliated. A long precum string was dangling from his dick, dancing with any breeze or movement. Tish reached down and collected part of the dangling strand on her fingers as Nate watched. She raised her hand to his lips and rubbed it in. Nate tried to turn his head. "Oh? Your refusing ... Well, that's okay bitch. We got better uses for it anyway."

She retrieved her club, and touched it to the tip of his dick, twirling it to collect a strand of his dick dribble. She squeezed his cock from the base to the tip to milk more on to the nightstick. Nate noted its circumference was similar to his fully turgid cock.

Tish stepped back behind him. Nate heard her spitting several times. Though he couldn't see, he sensed she was further lubricating the stick. He was right. Her next spittle landed on his ass just beneath his tailbone. As it dripped down she rubbed it on his anus. Then she shoved her hand under his face. "Spit on my hand, bitch." She directed. Nate did as he was told. She reached around, and applied it to his crack. This time as she lubed his ass, she rubbed a little deeper, slightly opening his anus.

"Well Dr. KKK, it's time for you and billy to get real intimate. You understand?" Nate shook his head 'no'. His gesture more conveying a "please don't do this," than any lack of understanding as to what was about to come. Tish laughed "Awww, you don't understand?" She mocked in her little girl voice. With that, he felt the spherical clubhead pushing against, and then slightly into his closed anus. His anal muscles resisted, but with steady pressure she pushed his anus further inward, and Nate could feel it giving way, and opening. He could feel his butthole losing its fight.

A guttural "Aaahhhhhhgh!" Escaped his throat.

Tish smiled at his response, then leaned in with slightly more pressure.

Nate felt the pressure building. He felt the tip of the club opening his pucker. A flash of pain akin to an electrical shock followed. Then he felt the club sliding into him. A second pain followed, deep in his gut like a gas cramp. Nate groaned and began to double over. Tish guessed he had nearly 7 inches inside when he reacted. She withdrew 'billy' about an inch. Nate immediately felt the relief. "That'll do nicely" she thought to herself.

She gave him a few seconds to adjust, then she lifted the handle upwards which rotated the club head inside him down against his prostate. The pressure was intense. Blood seemed to squeeze into Nate's cock. He involuntarily moved his legs together, and raised up on his toes trying to lessen the pressure. Tish smiled and simply lifted and rotated the club further.

"Aaahhhhhhgh!" Nate grunted again, just as his iPhone chimed with a message.

Tish lowered the handle and released the club, "Seems you've been saved by the bell, KKK," she growled into his ear.

Tish retrieved the phone, again flashed it in front of Nate's face to unlock it, then she read her sister's reply, and laughed. "She says your picture is 'hot' but 'how does she know it's actually you?' .... Well, she has a point, doesn't she?" and with that, Officer Miller stepped back several feet and snapped a full profile picture of Nate handcuffed, nude from the waist down, leaning against a police car, with 16 inches of a black billy club protruding from his ass, and still semi-hard. She hit send, and smiled. Nate again felt dizzy, physically ill.

30 seconds later the phone rang. Tish answered.

"Hello, sis" ... a conversation ensued. Nate could only hear Officer Miller's end, but it was clear her sister was not pleased. It got worse. He could hear Tia animated at the other end but could not make out her words. Miller then told her sister she would "go easy" on Nate if Tia would "fuck him" while she watched. If not, Miller was going to send pictures to Nate's wife.

Nate was stunned. Not only had LaTisha Miller extorted him, but now she was doing the same to her own twin sister. What the fuck was wrong with this woman? But the conversation seemed to turn at that point. Miller started laughing.

"Oh?"

"Really?"

"Yeah?"

"Reeeeeally?"

"You were?"

"Okay, I'll take 'toy boy' to my place. We'll be waiting in my uh ... room," she laughed.

"45 minutes to an hour? Yeah, that works perfect. I go off-duty at 7:00am so I'll call-in when y'all get there."

"Love you, sis."

"Bye."

She turned the phone off and walked to Nate who was thoroughly puzzled at what had just transpired. "Change of plans, bitch. Step away from the car. .... Oh, and let's make something clear, if that stick comes out of your ass for any reason before I take it out, you WILL regret it. Nod your head if you understand." Nate nodded.

Tish opened the rear cardoor. "Get in." Nate hesitated. Tish quickly stepped behind him, "I said GET THE FUCK IN THE CAR." She grabbed the club like it was a joystick and forced it, as well as the man it was impaling, forward toward the cruiser's open rear door. Nate grunted as he fell facedown on to the backseat. "Get in!" she demanded as she pushed billy further into Nate's rectum. Nate scrambled forward across the backseat as fast as he could until his head impacted the opposite door. Tish tossed his pants and shoes in on top of him. She bent his knees to allow the door to close, and she forced it shut. She retrieved and pocketed his wallet and phone, then walked to his Porsche, raised the roof, locked the car, and took the key. Nate heard her getting into the patrol car driver's seat. The car rumbled to a start, and they began to move.

...

Nate wasn't sure what was happening or what Officer Miller had in store for him. Tia's sister seemed almost psychopathic. The only consolation being, they'd apparently meet Tia at some point and Nate knew he could reason with Tia. For now, in his position, face down on his stomach, he couldn't see anything except seats and floorboard. He had no idea where he was being taken. He had no idea if occupants of other cars could see him as they passed. Officer Miller communicated with her dispatch over the radio, but with road and engine noise, Nate really couldn't hear clearly, nor could he translate much of the jargon. It seemed she was verifying a break before the end of her shift at 7. His thoughts turned to Marianne. She would soon be aware he was gone. She'd see his note, and start to worry.

With his hands behind his back and his feet in the air, each change of direction caused him to lose balance and slide on the seat. With each flinch to maintain balance, he felt his body trying to expel the impaling billy club. As if on cue, Officer Miller turned in her seat and said, "You better grab that stick with your hands and push it back in. If it comes out, you'll wish it didn't. You think I'm playin' bitch? You just try me."

Nate could barely reach the damn thing. But he finally got it between his 1st and 2nd fingers and gradually inched it back in. Soon after, the cruiser bumped into a driveway. Tish turned off the ignition and exited the car. "We're here" she said, opening the rear door. Nate's feet had been resting against it. So his lower legs flopped out as the door opened. He was lying flat prone on the benchseat with his lower legs extending out of the open car door. About 16 inches of 'billy' protruded at 45 degrees from in between his clinched buttocks. "You can either wait here till the the neighbors see you with that stick up your ass, or you can get the fuck inside. Now get moving!" Nate shimmied out until his feet touched the ground, then Officer Miller grabbed him under the arm and with surprising strength, lifted him to a standing posture.

Thankfully they were in a garage. Nate reached back and held the club in place as he awkwardly ascended two steps into a kitchen, then shuffled forward stiff-legged as he was led through a small one-story home into an austere bedroom. The room was sparsely furnished, and everything except the dark wood floor was finished in stark white. The only 2 pieces of furniture were a white dresser, and a kingsized white bed enclosed in a white metal frame with oddly symmetrical metal head and footboards. Sheets, pillows, and bedspread completed the look ... all white.

"Well, whatcha think?" Tish asked as if she was a designer querying a client. Nate, remembering his instructions to not speak, remained mute. Tish seemed slightly less harsh, more relaxed now. "Right this way, doc." She led him to the right side of the bed with his back to the headboard. She pushed against his front mashing her breasts into him, breathing on his neck, seemingly seducing him, grinding his softened cock against her belt and lower belly, while subtly reaching behind him.

Click.

Nate heard it almost before he felt it.

Miller had used a second set of handcuffs to secure his right hand to the headboard, one end attached to the bedpost, the other to his right wrist just below the original cuff, which remained in place.

Nate tugged at the cuff as Tish stepped back. "Gotcha" she chuckled as she playfully touched his nose with her index finger. Now with his hands still cuffed together, and his right hand also safely secured to the bedpost, she sashayed around the foot of the bed and up to the left headboard post. There she attached a ratchet pulley and rope. She hopped onto the bed and scooted the end of the rope with a pretied loop across to Nate's side. Then she hopped off the bed, and strolled back up to Nate, showing him a key to the cuffs. She pushed her breasts into him and slowly, seductively squatted, rubbing them down his stomach, over his cock, and down to his upper thighs. She moved back up and repeated the move. She started grinding her body into his stiffening cock as she reached around to play with his ass. "You don't really want me to set you free now, do you?" she breathed into his ear. He nodded weakly. "Are you sure?" She began stroking his now hardened dick. She squatted again, but this time took Nate's cock in her mouth, all the way to the hilt. Nate gasped. He reflexively thrust his pelvis forward.

Click. Click.

At first Nate wasn't even sure what she'd done. But when slid her mouth off his cock and stood back up, her smile told him whatever she had done she was pleased. Nate felt the cuffs. His left hand now seemed free. But he realized instead that one cuff remained on his left wrist the other was locked through the rope loop, and his right hand remained attached the headboard. "Gotcha" she quipped again. "Now wiggle your cute little tushy onto my bed." But Nate had had enough; he shook his head 'no' and refused to move.

Tish laughed. "Honey, this ain't my first rodeo, and you're already a roped calf." With that, she strolled back around to the left bedpost and yanked about three feet of rope through the pulley-ratchet. Nate's arm lurched to the left. He fell sideways on to the bed impacting the protruding nightstick forcing the handle to the right, and the head hard into his left rectum. "Ahhayeeee!" he screamed. "Please! Stop! I'll do it! Okay. Okay. I'll do it!"

LaTisha folded her arms, raised an eyebrow and spoke evenly, "Did you say something? Because I'm not sure, but I thought I heard you say something. Was I mistaken?"

Nate recognized the transgression as soon as Tish raised her eyebrow. Sheepishly he nodded a hopeful 'Yes' indicating that she was mistaken. Arms still folded, she softly said "I suggest you move on to the bed now." As he started to comply, he felt the nightstick beginning to slip out, but he could no longer reach it. He started to panic. There was not a chance in hell the end of her club was clean. If the thing fell out onto her white sheets, he knew it would be bad. Nate desperately looked from her, back to the stick, then back to her.

"Oh for fuck sakes, what now? Go ahead... Speak!" Tish said feigning exasperation.

"I can't reach .... It's coming out! It's coming out!" Nate panicked, trying to look back at the stick.

Tish calmly climbed on to the bed and pushed 'billy' in another 3-4 inches. "There you go, Honey. Better? If you need Tish to push her Big Black Dick further up your little white ass, you just let her know." Tish humiliated him with her little girl voice.

Nate blushed, but quickly shifted toward the center of the bed, as far as his cuffed right arm allowed. Tish ratcheted his left hand restraint until the rope was taut. He managed to awkwardly keep his butt raised to minimize contact of the billy club with the bed. She placed his head on two soft pillows. "Now raise your tushy way up, honey." Nate did as told, and she slid a large triangular cushion traversing side-to-side just above his butt crack, and supporting his back and sacrum. Once in place, it lifted Nate's pelvis nearly a foot off of the bed, relieving pressure on the club. She attached velcro restraints to his ankles then attached his legs eaglespread to the footboard. Moving back to his hands, she attached velcro restraints, secured them to the bedposts, then removed the handcuffs and ratchet-pulley. Finally she reached down and slipped 'billy' out.

"Officer? Officer Miller?" Nate blurted still trying to process his situation.

"Yes?"

"Uh ... please ... my wife is going to be very concerned. Can we ... Can you please let me go? I promise .... "

Tish laughed. But for the first time since they arrived from the farm field, it was a sinister laugh. She pulled Nate's phone from her pocket and again used his face to unlock it. "I tell you what KKK, I'll text her for you. What's her name?"

Nate replied, "Mary"

She thumbed through his messages. "OK, got it. 'Mary' ... Here she is. I'm telling her you had a flat tire, and judging by the limp dick you're sportin', it ain't no lie. That's a flat ass tire fo'sure. I'll tell her you'll be home around noon."

Nate objected, "Around noon? No. No. That won't work! She'll want to come pick me up."

"Well then KKK, I'll tell her, 'Don't bother picking me up, Mary. I don't really have a flat. I'm going to be fucking Tia' all morning until about noon. See you then.' and I'll sign it 'Nate'."

Nate was frantic as he watched the officer text Marianne on his phone. Then 'ding' came the response .... "OK love. Sorry. Noon? That's a long time. Would you like me to pick you up?"

Miller texted "No sweetheart, don't worry, but I wouldn't mind a nice blowjob when I get home. Maybe a long DT?" Then she showed Nate as she sent it.

Nearly apoplectic, Nate prepared to scream at Tish despite being tied helplessly eagle-spread to her bed. The 'ding' of a message interrupted. It was a tapback 'Thumbs Up' from Mary. Then a second ding .... "A long DT?"

Before he could object, Tish clarified "DT = deep throating my cock. All the way down your throat." She showed Nate the message.

"FUCK!" Nate strained at his restraints. "Fuck YOU!" Nate's arms and legs strained against his restraints. He would have killed Tish with his bare hands if he had not been professionally secured. Tish was honestly taken aback by his anger, his strength, and for the first time actually felt endangered by her captive. She was relieved he was impossibly restrained.

But the 'ding' of Marianne's response interrupted his tirade. "Oh. OK. I'll try baby." Tish showed him the response. Nate was stunned, but very relieved. He calmed down.

Tish strutted at the foot of the bed, "See doc, me and Tia gonna teach you shit you never even thought of."

Nate's pelvis was already nearly obscenely elevated with the pillow under his back. But with Mary's "I'll try baby" response, Nate's cock immediately came back to life. His wife was willing to try DT? Wow! Now Nate wanted to do anything just to get home.

...

"Please Officer, ma'am, please let me go home. It's my birthday. My wife promised ..."

LaTisha interrupted, "I don't know your wife, KKK. But I do love my sister, and she wants to fuck you. So if that's what sis wants, that's what SHE gets. Clear? Besides, I just talked wifey Maaaaary into tryin' to throat you, which she's obviously never done. You should be grateful."

There was a moment of silence, then she asked, "KKK, did you shave this morning?" As she felt his face.

"No," he responded.

"Well, we can't have that, can we," LaTisha said as she left the room. When she returned, she was pushing a small rolling cart topped with a large bowl, tissue, various cosmetics, and shaving cream. There were additional items on the cart's lower shelf which Nate couldn't really see. She had also shed her pistol, holster, and 'billy' was nowhere in sight either, thankfully.

Tish brought the cart to the side of the bed. She showed Nate a medicine bottle. "Now sweetie we have to get you all ready and presentable." From the bottle she produced a blue pill which Nate immediately recognized as Viagra. She smiled, "You know what this is, doc?" Nate nodded. "Open wide," she said as she placed the pill on the back of his tongue where he had no choice but to swallow. She tapped a second viagra into her hand and repeated the process followed by a sip of water through a straw.

"Very good, we'll let the pills do their thing while we get you ready." With that, she soaked a rag with the warm water in the large bowl and wet his face. She lathered and gently shaved him. Then wiped his face clean with the warm rag before toweling him dry. It felt very nice.

She gathered some cream on her hand and smiled as she applied it to his cock and scrotum. "Uh ... w-what are you doing?" Nate jumped.

"We're getting you ready. Now hold still. We wouldn't want to cut anything, would we?" Tish was smiling almost sweetly as she went to work.

"How am I going to explain this to Marianne?" Nate thought as he watched Tish carefully shaving him. When she was done she wiped him down, toweled him off "Look at that, clean as a whistle." A full body sponge bath followed. Then some spritzed cologne. Tish giggled as she produced a large red bow and laid it on his thighs absurdly covering his cock and balls. It was the last thing Nate saw before she blindfolded him.

"Okay honey, I need to get myself ready" Tish said as she left the room. "Tia shouldn't be much longer. Sounds like she and a friend had plans today. I told Tia to bring her friend along if she wanted to come. Hope you don't mind," she snickered.

Nate was horrified. There was no way Tia would do that, was there? From down the hall Tish added, "Oh by the way, Tia told me to let you know not to worry, it's no one y'all work with." Left to ponder his predicament, tied down with his newly shaven pelvis thrusted up obscenely in the air, and a big red gift bow over his cock, not only was Tia was going to see him like this, but she was bringing someone else? He noticed his face feeling hot, flushed. Was it from embarrassment or Viagra? ... the answer was soon obvious.

Another 25 minutes passed before Nate heard the doorbell. He could hear female voices. The Viagra had fully kicked in. He could feel his dick pulsating. The girls exchanged pleasantries. Tia was introducing Tish to her friend Ann. "So she really brought someone else? Fuck! Tia what the fuck!" Nate thought. The girls continued to chit chat for a few minutes until Tish said "Well ladies, are you ready for a little entertainment?" Giggling ensued as Nate heard them coming down the hall.

"Dr. Hill!" Tia breathed out in pleased shock. At the same time Nate could hear her friend audibly gasp. One of them said "Oh my God!" and they all laughed. Nate felt his face turn beet red. He was mortified. He knew he had a raging hard-on and hoped the bow obscured it. Those hopes were dashed when he heard Tia say "Oh Dr. Hill" followed with a touch and light stroke of the tip of his cock. "You want to touch it, Ann?" Tia asked her friend. Nate felt the friend's fingers lightly stroking the length of his shaft making his cock jump, to which the girls all laughed.