Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Nate was also intensely aware of Tish's prostate massage. It was having its intended effect. Tish knew what she was doing, and the pressure was quickly building. This was going to be a massive orgasm. He tried to hold off so he could savor this luscious ass fuck just a little longer. Nate moved his hands to Ann's hips grasping her, and began thrusting vigorously. With each of his withdrawals, Tish pumped her fingers up against his prostate.

Still frigging her clit, and with Nate's wild thrusting, Ann started shaking. First in her thighs, then her buttocks quivered, then came the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced "Whoa-Wa-ahhhhhhhhhhh!" "Oh my God Nate! Nate! Naaaate!!" Nate's orgasm was coming as well, he was past the point of no return, but he knew that voice. "Gaawwwwdddd! NATE!" Her face contorted, teeth clinched, her ass clamped down spasmodically on Nate's cock "Cuummming! Oh Gaawwddd!" Nate whipped off the blindfold. There was Marianne, HIS Marianne, with her head back, eyes fluttering, anally impaled on his cock, and frenetically rubbing her pussy.

"Mar ... What the ...." Nate started, but Tish took the moment, and jammed her fingertips hard against his prostate. Nate orgasmed instantly, pumping a series of huge cumshots deep into his wife's bowels. His climactic thrusts were so violent they drove a collapsing Marianne forward onto his chest. They continued as small spasms, twitching in the aftermath of his orgasm. Marianne rested her head on Nate's chest, and in between heavy breaths, said "I love you Nate. Happy Birthday, Honey .... Tia you tell him. I can't even speak."

The stunned look on Nate's face was comical. Tish climbed off the bed and was now standing arm-in-arm with a recovered Tia, both grinning ear to ear. Nate shifted his gaze to the sisters. Both nude, gorgeous, and .... identical.

Tia giggled almost a little embarrassed about what they had done to Nate, "Well Dr. Hill, I knew your 50th was coming .. uhmm .. so to speak ..." She glanced at Tish and they laughed, "oh you know what I mean" Tia interjected.

"Marianne moaned, "It was cumming alright." Now it was Nate and Mary's turn to laugh.

"Anyway..." Tia continued, "When I met with Marianne over lunch, and asked what she thought you'd like. She kind of joked that you'd probably just want sex."

Marianne groaned "I think I was right." All the girls and Nate laughed.

"Well, I kinda suggested things she might try along those lines. One thing led to another, and Marianne asked if I was interested in maybe joining you and her in bed. I told her I'd been interested for ten years." With eyes closed and head resting on Nate's chest, Marianne chuckled and nodded.

"So last Wednesday, we came up with a plan to kind of come on to you together. I told Marianne about the pics I'd sent you. She wanted to see them. Marianne said they were beautiful. I was so turned on after that, that I asked if she'd help me make a new really hot pic to set the mood today. That's when we took the one I sent you this morning."

"Wait, you took that?" Nate asked Mary, as he stroked her face. "Uh Huh" she sleepily replied. "We did it in at home in the downstairs guestroom. We actually did a movie. That was a stillshot from it. Tia was amazing, Nate."

"... anyway..." Tia continued, "We were going to give you a sort of sex gift this afternoon, both of us together. Then yesterday at work I was so afraid I'd screwed things up. But Marianne called and said you felt as bad as I did, and that we were definitely still on.

You running into LaTisha this morning like you did was just your own bad luck." They all laughed. LaTisha did a little pirouette wiggling her ass on the turn. Tia curtseyed, jumped on the bed playfully, and quickly unfastened Nate's leg straps. Then she stood on the bed, her legs apart, throwing her arms in the air, "Ta-Da, and that's that! Oh, and I drove Marianne by to pick up your car on the way here. It's in the driveway."

"Marianne, you drove my Porsche?" Nate asked in surprise; Marianne never drove that car. She didn't do manual transmissions. "Tia drove that thing. I drove her car."

Tia was still smiling standing on the bed above them, and when Nate looked up, he was looking straight up at her sex soaked pussy. It was the first time he'd seen her naked in person. His softened cock, still buried in Marianne's ass started to harden. Marianne felt it, and when she looked around to see Tia standing above them, she started laughing, "Tia, would you stop standing like that. You're making him hard again .... and he's still in my ass," she groaned. They all laughed. "Honey..." she told Nate, "I need a while to recover. Why don't you and Tia go get a shower together. From what she told me, she has a few more tricks you'd enjoy."

"Hey! What about me?" LaTisha interjected.

"Oh you too, Tish. Just don't kill him," Marianne smiled.

LaTisha smiled, slipped onto the bed next to Mary and Nate, and softly finger brushed Nate's hair. "What makes you think it's 'him' I want?" Tish slipped her hand from Nate and caressed the back of Mary's head, and kissed her lips gently. Their faces were inches from Nate's. At first he assumed the kiss was nothing but a sweet gesture. But he glimpsed her tongue tip brushing Mary's lips. Then Mary opened her mouth, extended her tongue, flicking against Tish's, their eyes closed and faces locked together. Mary moaned as Tish pulled her head more tightly to her mouth. Nate was agog. Wide-eyed, his mouth fell open, as they continued to kiss. His cock, which had been starting to harden before, was once now again rigid inside his wife's rectum. He ran his fingers gently over Mary's back as the kiss continued.

Finally Tish lessened her grasp on Marianne, and eased away. "Wow," she whispered, then kissed Marianne's forehead. Marianne's eyes remained closed. When she opened them, it was to look at Nate. "Are you okay honey?" She asked almost inaudibly. "Mary, I am so far beyond okay. Can you guys do that again?" Nate responded.

"I'm not sure Nate. It just sort of happened. I'm still a little high I guess." She said, as she glanced at Tish. "...but this ..." she smiled wiggling her ass on Nate's cock "....this will happen again. Between the pot and the sex, I'd just like to lay back and relax a minute."

Nate had heard her say she was high. He assumed she just meant 'in the moment'. Marianne wasn't a teetotaler, she rarely drank though, and to the best of his knowledge she'd never done anything else in terms of recreational substances. "Wait! You smoked a joint? ... at 8:00 in the morning?" Nate asked incredulously. Now he was the one laughing. "Yeppp" she said stretching her arms, "With that she eased off of Nate's engorged tool and rolled to the side as it popped free. She looked down at it smiling, "Nathan Hill! You're acting like you're a twenty-year old!" she giggled, raising her hands to her mouth in feigned shock. The girls all laughed.

Tish suggested, "Let's go get cleaned up y'all." She took Tia by the hand and Nate started to follow as he asked Mary, "You coming?"

"In just a minute." She said as she stretched her arms up and closed her eyes laying nude on her back. "Mmmmmmm...." she sighed. Nate knew Mary well enough to know she would be asleep in seconds.

If Nate was starting to soften, the vision of Tia and Tish's gorgeous asses jiggling down the hall combined with the earlier Viagra put an end to it. As the girls entered the bathroom, he paused looking at his cock "Calm down boy. You were just buried in Marianne's ass, so don't make a spectacle here until you've at least gotten cleaned off." Nate found it suddenly intimidating to enter a room with two beautiful women and a raging, but nasty smelling, hard on.

Tish stuck her head back into the hall staring at Nate, "Are you coming?"

"I'm about to cum" he thought to himself with a smile. As he entered the bathroom Tia had just started the shower to let it warm up. She closed the door behind Nate which he found a little odd.

Tia stepped up to Nate, "Dr. Hill, are you okay with all this?"

Tia, "I'm still not even sure any of this is real. But if it is, and Mary's okay, then I'm okay," he said. "Two weeks ago before the picture, I'd never seen you in anything but ... well ... you know what I mean ... this has been unbelievable. Let's hop in the shower." Nate answered.

"Uhmm, 'Doctor' Hill...." Tish interrupted, mocking her sister's continued formality in addressing Nate, "... it will take a little while for the water to warm up." she said with batting doe-eyes that set Nate's head spinning. "What was with the 'Doctor Hill', and sweet blinking dolleyes?" he thought

Then she turned to Tia, saying "I've been a very bad girl" in the same child's voice she'd used on Nate earlier. Tia smiled, "and what has the bad little girl done?" imitating Tish's voice.

"I called Nathan ... uhmm, 'Doctor Hill', uhmm ... I called him ... 'Dr. KKK 'cause of his name .... and I .... I told him you said he treated you like shit," she responded hugging Tia, their lips less than a half inch from each other. Nate watched in awe. His cock throbbed.

"TISH! WHAT THE FUCK! Tia shoved her away! I never said that! That's what YOU said! I told you Dr. Hill was wonderful!" Nate wasn't sure if he'd ever seen Tia so angry.

"I know. I know." Tish responded, "I'm sorry sis." Then turning to Nate again in a child's voice "and I called you bad words like ..... 'bitch'...." Tia folded her arms and glared at her sister. "I was a bad girl 'Doctor Hill'. I need to be punished. Will this do?" She dropped to her knees and without warning, in one deft move, swallowed Nate's cock to the hilt. It took him as much by surprise this time as it had earlier when she used it as a distraction while cuffing him to the headboard.

Aside from that fleeting sensation earlier, Nate had never experienced being deep throated, and Tish was spectacular at it. There was no warmup. No gag. This was twice she had engulfed his cock, slammed her nose against his pubis with no preparation, and apparently with no effort. That thought was registering when Nate realized with near horror his dick had just been up Marianne's ass. Still not understanding Tish's fetish, he naively tried to push her head back, to 'warn' her, but she gripped his ass, and forced her face further onto him. Nate gasped. When Tish grabbed his butt, Nate reflexively reached around to clutch the back of Tish's head.

Tia's eyes widened, her mouth flopped open. "Tish, w-what are you doing?" she stammered.

As if answering Tia's question, Tish glanced at her with shimmering eyes, and with Nate's cock buried in her throat, and responded "Hmmmmmmmmm," her eyelids fluttering. She shifted her focus from Tia back to Nate, and gazed directly into his eyes as her head started to bob up, down, then she began to hum again. "Hmmmmm, hmmmmmm, mmmmm...." for Nate the feeling was amazing. Tish extended her tongue to lick his balls, pressing her nose against his pubis as she did. Her throat seemed to massage him, caressing his corona, glans and frenulum both at once and individually. Her humming sent delicious vibrations through his sex organs.

Tia began laughing "LaTisha, you are FILTHY! I can't believe you're doing that."

Tish cut her eyes back up at her sister, nodding up and down affirmatively on Nate's cock, "Uhmmm Hmmmmmm."

Tia stepped to Nate's side stroking his back and ass cheeks as she continued to gape at her sister. After getting over the shock of Tish going down on Nate's feculent cock, she studied her sister's effortless oral technique in awe. "Tish you're gonna make him cum..." Tia complained, almost whining as the room filled with warm shower steam.

Nate was on the edge as Tish pulled off, looking up at Tia. "Try some. Marianne's ass tastes really good..... as your boy here can attest..." Tish beamed at Nate, a twinkle in her eye. "Isn't that right? You did have your tongue all the way up her ass ... and Tia's too." Nate smiled and nodded, though he hadn't thought of it that way before, but she was right.

"Lay down Nate," Tish instructed. Nate eased down on his back atop her bathroom throw rug beside the kneeling Tish. "Tia come taste what nearly made your boy nearly cum on himself when he had his tongue up in y'alls asses." Tish grabbed Nate's dick and pointed it, wiggling it at her. Nate mouthed 'no' to Tia. Tia wrinkled her nose. Tish shrugged, "Suit yourself, Tia," and she stepped over Nick's face. Squatting down on top of him, her palms resting on the rug above Nate's ahead, her knees adjacent to his ears, she spread her legs to the point her pussy mound and clitoris descended slightly inside Nate's mouth. He clutched her hips and held her on his mouth.

From this position, it was a mere matter of allowing Nate's tongue and mouth go to work. Tish had not orgasmed yet. For her, the whole morning had been a sensual prelude. Now she was ready for hers, and Nate it turned out, was quite good with his mouth. Surprisingly good she thought. "Really, really, good," she smiled, starting to pant. Tish was primed. Her ass-to-mouth decadence show in front of her sister had been an exquisite turn on for her. She was wet by the time she mounted Nate's face. Now as he sucked hard on her pussy causing her clit to engorge, he flicked it with his tongue. After a couple of minutes, Tish's ass started to quiver which Nate found exceptionally arousing. His cock twitched. He humped his pelvis in time with Tish's efforts to do the same. Nate had her hips grasped so tightly, she couldn't shift her clit from his hungry lips and tongue.

Tia stood above Nate's feet kneading her moistening cunt lips with one hand, finger rubbing her hardened nub with the other. Nate's pelvic undulations in concert with Tish's groans and quivering ass were too much. "Oh, what the hell," she said dropping to her knees, straddling Nate's legs, she went down on him. Besides she supposed, LaTisha had certainly cleaned him off, and she was right. Tia was not the deep throat artist her sister was. She did give a nice blowjob though, a fact about which Nate became immediately aware. He couldn't see her as Tish straddled his face, blocking his view, but the sensation was exquisite, as was the fact it was Tia on the other end doing it.

Tish had edged him. Now Tia held his shaft in her hand massaging it while she sucked his glans. Combined with expertly tonguing his frenulum, she brought him quickly back to the brink. Almost from the start, Tia had Nate humping vigorously at her mouth. Tia tracked his gyrations, never separating her mouth from his member, realizing almost immediately, "I've got you, baby. You're going to explode for me."

For Nate, it was too much. His buttocks clinched, his pelvis arched forward and thrusted well off the floor. He came in what felt like torrents. Considering it was his third climax in 90 minutes, the volume of ejaculate was impressive. The first two spurts hit the back of Tia's throat past her tongue nearly causing her to gag. She swallowed desperately, and was more easily able to dispense of his third and fourth shots onto her tongue.

Tish felt Nate convulse in climax. His loud muffled moans vibrating into her pussy put her over the edge. Tia watched her sister's ass jerking rhythmically over Nate's chin as a string of Tish's vulgarities filled the steamy room, "Fuck! oh fuck, FUUU.....I'm cu.....mmm.....FUUUCK!" Tia watched Tish's ass and thighs twitch for at least thirty seconds before her sister finally fell forward off Nate's face.

As Tia crawled up his body to kiss and caress him, Tish crawled away from Nate, then managing to steady herself, she made her way to the shower. Nate was spent. "My god, Tia" he breathed out, still winded. Tia giggled as she petted his face and chest.

Showering quickly, Tish emerged and toweled off, managing not to step on the two resting lovers cuddling at her feet. "I'm going to bring these to Marianne if she wants them," she said, holding a warm rag and towel. "If not, she can sleep as long as she wants, but y'all, I've got to run do something before I crash for the day," which reminded Nate and Tia that Tish had been up all night. "Y'all help yourselves to breakfast while I'm out. I won't be long. Tia you know where everything is."

Tia and Nate laid together several minutes before stepping into the shower together. They sensually soaped, caressed and washed each other. Face to face Tia tenderly kissed him as he ran hands up and down her back in warm shower spray. Tia stepped aside to let the shower warm and wash Nate's front, and grinned "Happy birthday, Dr. Hill."

As she turned with her back to him to rinse her front in the warm torrents, Nate smiled, "This was amazing Tia .... But I think we're going to have to do away with the 'Dr. Hill' stuff. Could you call me Nate instead?" From behind, Nate began to massage her breasts, when Tia replied, "Nah .... 'Dr. Hill' feels right to me. ....... Dr. Hill" Nate nodded, then quipped "Well, 'Tia' feels right to me as well," as he brushed a hand down her belly and then underneath her, stroking her sex. She pressed her butt against him, reached behind and fondled his softened member.

"I'm afraid he's tuckered out for now," Nate whispered in her ear. "Uh Hmm ... Maybe later," she smiled in response. "Oooh! besides, Oooh! I think we just ran out of hot water," she giggled and quickly hopped out of the shower. Nate did the same.

"Let's see what my sister has for breakfast, I'm starved." They toweled off, and then wrapped in towels, headed toward the kitchen. As they passed Tish's "special room" where Marianne was sleeping, Nate noticed Tish had thoughtfully pulled the door closed. Still they took pains to be quiet as they began prepping for breakfast. Tia opened the refrigerator, but Nate stepped behind her, shut it then turned her facing him. "Tia, Mary and I were talking. I know you've been unhappy with your daughter's school situation. We want to pay for Jenny to attend whatever high school you and she would like."

Tia just stared for a moment. Her eyes welled and her lip began to quiver. "Dr. Hill, this was not about ..." But Nate cut her off, touching her lips with his finger. "Tia, as I said, Mary and I already discussed it and agreed......it has nothing to do with what happened today." Her lip continued quivering, now with tears running down her cheeks, she stared a moment longer, then gave him a tight hug. As they embraced a moan came from Marianne's room. At first it was barely discernible, but it escalated quickly. Nate quickly pulled away from Tia, and trotted toward the room. "Mary?!" "Honey, what's wrong?!" He was panicked as he threw open the door.

Marianne was naked on her back atop the bed sheets. Her head was elevated on two pillows. Her eyes closed, and face flushed. Her legs were spread with bent knees and Tish was laying prone with her face buried between them. Marianne's fingers were clutching, almost clawing, Tish's head, pulling it into her pussy. Her orgasm started just before Nate got to the door. By the time he entered and the scene registered with him, Marianne was bucking violently. She wasn't even aware he, and then Tia had rushed into the room.

As her climax faded, her panting and intermittent grunts were replaced by deep sighs. Her eyes remained closed as she petted and fondled the back of Tish's head. Tish stroked her hips in response, as she gave Marianne's mound one last kiss and said "That was nice." Marianne patted her head. Nate walked to the head of the bed. Tia did the same on the opposite side.

"I agree with Tish, it surely was nice." Nate whispered in her ear.

Marianne's eyes shot open, with a shocked expression "NATE! w-when..wha..Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Nate, I'm so sorr...." Nate interrupted her with a long passionate kiss. She eventually pulled away, "Nate, I'm so ...." Nate touched his fingers to her mouth. "I love you honey. I don't think I've ever seen you more beautiful than when you were in the throes of that orgasm." He turned to Tish who was still petting Marianne's hips, her head resting on Mary's lower tummy. "Tish, thanks for making Mary feel so good." He kissed Tish on the forehead, she winked in reply. "Marianne, was that your first time with another woman?" Tish asked curiously.