Nate's Birthday Surprise Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

"Alright ladies," Tish started, "as I explained earlier, our boy here was naughty. He got caught doing naughty things to himself in his car this morning. Then he exposed his naughty parts to this police officer. He agreed to be punished." Nate heard her opening the dresser drawers and rummaging around. "What d'ya think sis?" Tish had obviously produced an implement.

Tia started laughing "Jesus, Tish where did you get that?" Tish laughed as she cracked the whip she was holding. Tia, Ann, and Nate each jumped at the sound. She stroked the whip across his thighs. Nate braced for the pain, but it never came. "Nah, this would tear poor Nathan up, and I promised him no marks he'd have to explain to his wife. What was her name again?" Nate felt her breath at his ear. "Marianne" he responded quietly. "Right, so no marks for Marianne. This'll stay our little secret. Okay, let's see ...." Nate could hear her rummaging in the dresser again.

"What the heck is THAT?" Tia now asked.

"This sis, this is pure fun ... and the best thing ... no marks." Nate felt Tish placing items on the bed. "Come here y'all. Look how this works. Now these plug in here. This one goes there. It's got four channels. Then you turn it on, and .... Touch right here, Tia," Tish instructed her sister.

"OUCH! Holy shit" Tia said laughing. "Wanna try it, Ann?"

Ann obviously vigorously refused whatever Tia was offering because all three laughed at once.

Nate felt Tish cast his bow aside. Ann and Tia clapped. Nate was embarrassed beyond description. He blushed again. Helpless, and obscenely exposed, he suddenly felt Tish between his legs as gel was applied to his anus. Then pressure from what felt like the billy club head. More pressure. Nate was appalled at the thought of being sodomized at all, much less in front of an audience. He winced and groaned, then a pop and as his sphincter muscles gripped down on the intruder. He realized Tish had inserted a butt plug. She moved to his dick, after cleaning the tip with alcohol he felt her slipping a blunt-tipped metal rod through his urethral opening and slowly into his cock. There was a sensual tingle accompanying its passage. Whether from the Viagra or the stimulation, Nate was rock hard. Tish advanced the tip about 6 inches, stopping inside near the base of his cock. The rod continued to send tingles now extending to his balls.

She reached underneath him and placed small cold pads near the center of each buttock. She placed a pad over his quads muscles in the center of each thigh, and did the same on his lower abdomen where the upper outer reaches of his pubic hair had been, prior to Tish shaving him.

"Tia, you want to do the honors?" Tish asked. "No. Let Ann try. Ann you do it. I want to watch." Tia responded. Nate felt dehumanized, like he was nothing but a perverse exhibit. He heard Tish instructing Ann "Okay, we start voltage off low like a '10' ... see ... this one's already set on 10, and he can probably feel it a little in his dick. They each go up to 100... This button controls the frequency of pulses per minute. I have those set at about 80 for each to start. That's about like a heartbeat speed. They can go to 300 pulses per minute or continuous if you don't want pulses. Now you're set." Nate felt a tingle at the base of his cock. Not much else. "Okay, Ann this is the one in his dick. Let's move that to 25."

When the first pulse of electricity passed from the metal butt plug through his prostate to the metal rod in his dick, Nate gasped. His ass tensed and pelvis recoiled into the sacral pillow, then jerked forward in a vain attempt to escape the jolts. As the pulses kept coming Nate's groans grew far louder and more frenetic. Tish announced, "Oh we can't have that, Nathan. You'll wake the neighbors." As he opened his mouth to scream, she inserted a ball gag then strapped it in place with several wraps of a thick neck muffler. The gag-muffler combination stifled Nate's howls to the extent the girls could carry on a conversation.

"Now is when it gets fun, y'all. Ann, let's set this one on his belly to 30, and his legs to 50. ... That's right," Tish instructed. Nate's lower abdomen and thighs began rhythmically spasming in time with the prostate pulses. The abdominal pulses felt like donkey punches and caused Nate to grunt involuntarily into his gag in between his howling. Tish continued the pattern for 3-4 minutes. Then she announced, "This last one always gets them Ann." "Tia watch this," Tish proudly encouraged. She helped Ann suddenly up the buttock voltage from 0 to 80, then increased frequency to 'continuous'. The jolt caused Nate's buttocks to spasm, thrusting his pelvis hard into the air and not relenting.

Nate was frantic. He yanked furiously at his bindings. He threw his head side to side. He tried pleading with Tia, but of course his pleas were inaudible.

"Tish, is that too much? Tia asked

"Oh no, you'll see ..... Ann turn one in his dick up from 25 to 35 and increase the frequency just a little, to about 120..... trust me." Tish instructed.

Nate screamed, "NO! Please! AAAAAhhhhgh! Stop!" But through the gag, his pleas were undecipherable.

"You can also change the stimulation by moving the rod in and out like this," Tish slowly moved it back and forth in Nate's urethra. It's almost like masturbating from the inside of the dick. Want to try?" At this point Nate was flailing. He felt a hand gently touch his head. It must have been Ann's, because Tish reassured her again that Nate "would be fine" as Tish slid the rod back in to the six inch mark and left it there. Meanwhile, Nate was approaching exhaustion. He was sweating heavily, and hyperventilating. With each electric wave the entire area between his legs quivered. His anus spasmodically relaxed and contracted on the buttplug. Precum oozed around the urethral rod.

"Turn the dick to 50, Ann" Tish instructed. Nate struggled desperately against his restraints.

"Are you sure?" Ann whispered with clear trepidation.

Nate shook his head wildly. "No! God! Please don't do it!" His screams muffled into the gag.

"Yes, positive ... You'll see." Tish confidently responded.

Nate continued frenetically shaking his head 'no', hoping for Ann's mercy. When the increased voltage hit him, Nate's legs and ass convulsed. He pumped his pelvis as if he were furiously humping the air above him. Pressure built between his legs, his prostate began to pulse. When the first wave of his orgasm hit, Nate screamed like a girl into his gag. His first cumshot blew the rod completely out of his dick and onto his stomach. Shots 2 and 3 hit his chest, the fourth landing on the rod. Tish shut the Estim Unit off. Nate collapsed back on to the bed almost fainting.

"See? I told ya" Tish giddily bragged. She popped out the buttplug and removed the pads as Nate's body still twitched in the after throws of orgasm. Ann didn't say a word. She raised her hands to her mouth amazed at what she'd just seen ... and done. As she did, she realized her hands were trembling.

"Holy shit, Tish. THAT was hot..... Dr. Hill, are you okay?" Tia asked as she unwound the muffler and removed the ball gag.

All Nate could do was nod his head in exhaustion.

At LaTisha's suggestion, the girls went for warm wet rags. Sponged and toweled him and left him to rest, still blindfolded and bound to the bed. The girls were giddy as they left the room. "Jesus Tish, where'd you learn this stuff," Tia asked as they skipped off to the den. Nate was physically spent. He drifted off.

In the den, LaTisha broke out a couple of joints as the girls sat and small-talked. "You know what they say, cops always have the best pot," she joked. "I know it's early in the morning for y'all, but I've been working all night. Y'all can joint me if you'd like." She lit one, took a long drag, then handed it to Ann. Ann's hands were still trembling so badly, she could barely navigate a puff, but she managed, and then passed it to Tia. After a few go arounds, the girls finished the first, then repeated with a second. Ann clearly felt the effects more than the sisters. Her trembling was gone. But when she tried standing, she stumbled, and flopped back sitting into a wood rocker, giggling. Tish joked to Tia and her blonde friend, "Y'all white girls sure are cheap dates. The she suddenly stood up saying, "Well y'all, let's get comfortable. Don't want to keep Dr. Nate waiting. He's on a timetable to get home and get a DT from his wifey." They all laughed giddily. High and horny after the Estim-Show, they quickly shed their clothes.

Tia and Tish were cleanly shaven down under. Ann was trimmed. Having seen their captive shaved clean and now glazing at the sisters, Ann said, "I think I'd like to try that," pointing to Tia's hairless pussy." She was referring to shaving herself, but the double entendre was not lost on any of them. Tish responded by opening her legs saying, "Oooh try me, try me." Pleasantly high, they laughed hysterically at Tish's mock invitation. Ann mouthed at her "You .. are .. sooo .. bad." Tish, still laughing, left for the bathroom, and returned with her cart. She asked Ann to move forward, sit on the edge of the rocker, and open her legs. Ann complied slightly slurring her response, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She slouched back, legs splayed open, her arms lazily flopped over the chair's armrests.

Tish took her time applying the genital cream. "We have to rub it in to really soften things," Tish explained. Ann closed her eyes and sighed as Tish ran her index finger in circles around Ann's clitoris. Tia noted what her sister was doing and began to moisten. Eventually, Tish gently shaved Ann, washed her off, dried her and said, "All done," then she gave Ann's pussy a kiss. Ann, still slouched in the chair, eyes closed, numbly opened her legs and lifted her right hand to the back of Tish's head. Tia was visibly wet at the sight of Tish going down on Ann. She slipped her hand between her legs. That was the point all three heard Nate coming around. Tish jumped up, winked at Tia, and said "Later girl. Our toy is awake." She reached down and helped Ann up and the three ambled down the hall.

...

When he awoke, Nate wasn't sure how much time had passed. He became aware of the girls chatting down the hall. His first response was to try to get up. But he was still tied down. His effort just rattled the bed. The rattling noise was what alerted the women their captive had awakened. "He's back with us, y'all," Tish exclaimed from the bedroom doorway as she oogled Nate struggling against his bonds. Still blindfolded, he had a sense all three had returned and were watching him.

He couldn't tell if he was hard or not until LaTisha grabbed a rubber cockring from her dresser and slipped it in place. Nate instantly hardened. "Mother's little helper" Tish quipped to the others as they laughed.

Nate was not amused. He tried appealing to Tia. "Tia please. Mary will be worried. You guys have had your fun. Please let me go. I need to get home." He felt the presence of someone approaching him.

"This ain't Tia's show ..... Dr. .. Nathan .. Bedford .. Forrest .. Hill .. the second, and you ain't Tia's boss in MY house." Tish hissed into his ear. Then she moved away. "I tell you what," she proposed, "you want a shortcut outa here? You make my sister cum, and maybe her friend too. Then you can go. Okay? Besides, your wife already told you she ain't worried. Deal?"

Nathan said, "Tia please don't ..."

"Ha.Uhm .. HEY! Doctor! Tia don't have no more choice in this than you do. I told you that. Besides, she been wantin' to fuck you for ten years. Now she's gettin' her wish. You scared your wife will find out?" Nate nodded, tears starting to well behind the blindfold.

"You worried about cheating on your wife, big bossman?" Nate nodded. "You ain't never cheated on her before?" Tish added

"No" Nate whispered.

Now Tish was again inches from his ear, "Well sweetheart, this ain't you cheating. This is me cheating. I'm the one that has you tied down here. Tell you what ... if you ain't fucking, you ain't cheating. So if you can make my sister cum by eating her pussy, you don't have to fuck her .... even though I'll bet she is a good fuck. Get over here Tia. Climb on this man's face. Let's see what he's got." Then Tish reached down and roughly removed the cockring. "Guess we won't be needing this ... if you're half as good as Tia dreamed you are." His softening cock flopped onto his belly.

Unknown to Nate, Tish was gesturing angrily to Tia to get on with it. Tia was reticent until Ann mouthed "Well, what are you waiting for?" Tia began stroking her pussy. Ann nodded approval. That was all Tia could take. "Sorry Dr. Hill," she apologized.

Nate felt Tia climb onto the bed. With her back to the headboard, she straddled his face. At first he did nothing. He was not participating. If Tia was being forced, he'd have no part of serving her up to her bitch sister. But as Tia settled down on Nate's mouth, she started gently grinding, and she was already very moist. She was actually soaking wet from watching Tish and Ann earlier. But Nate assumed Tia was responding to him, and that was too much. As Tia increased her grinding, his cock hardened instantly. She smelled so good, and was literally dripping into his mouth. Any resistance Nate had was broken. He lapped at her pussy lips. His tongue strained forward flicking at her clitoral pearl. Tia moaned and leaned forward, pressing her palms on Nate's chest, shifting her clit directly into his mouth. Nate sucked it, and let his tongue go wild. He wished his hands were free to caress her, to feel her sweet ass as he tasted her nectar, to grab her hips and rub her back and forth on his tongue. As Tia undulated on Nate's face, his cock stood at complete attention, twitching, and oozing. Tia stared at it, enjoying how turned on Nate was as she humped his face. Both Ann and Tish stood at the foot of the bed noticing the same thing, and were in awe of the obvious pleasure Tia derived from Nate's tongue. Ann's body trembled at the erotic show, and the obvious effect Tia was having on their captive. His penis was dancing. She stroked her newly shaven pussy almost unconsciously as she watched. Tish smiled at her sister in obvious ecstasy, and at the effect the scene was having on Ann.

Nate was now oblivious to anything but pleasuring Tia. After a couple of minutes of Nate working her clit, Tia's grinding evolved to jerking, her moans began sounding animalistic. Her eyes rolled back and her legs began to quiver. At the foot of the bed, Ann and Tish wagged their fingers maniacally at Tia in a "No you don't" gesture.

It took all the restraint Tia had, but after seeing both her sister and Ann desperately waving her off, she rocked her pelvis forward to end the stimulation. Nate took her shift as a cue. He began flicking his tongue on her asshole. He worked it in circles tonguing the folds, then pushed it into the opening. Tia's animal sounds resumed almost immediately. She moved her hands behind her to Nate's shoulders and leaned back allowing Ann and Tish to watch Nate tonguing her anus.

Tia was in heaven. It was clear to Tish and Ann that Tia had deliberately shifted her clit away from Nate's tongue trying to avoid an orgasm. It was equally clear as Tia pushed her ass down on his mouth, Nate was going to make her cum anyway. Nate pushed his tongue in as far as he could. Tia groaned as she began to assfuck his face. Nate's cock was rigid, its veins bulging. He produced a small lake of dick dribble. As Tia raised up between thrusts, he gasped quick breaths.

At the foot of the bed Ann and Tish both were soaked at the sight. Ann was fingering her clit unabashedly. Tish smiled, and kissed her. Ann had never kissed a woman sexually, but at this point she was as turned on as she had ever been. Ann opened her mouth as they locked lips. Tish explored it with her tongue. Ann reciprocated caressing Tish with her left arm, her right hand continuing to work her clit. Tish turned her body so their breasts touched. She moved side to side feeling her stiffened nipples teasing Ann's. Continuing their kiss, Tish reached around and softly squeezed Ann's buttocks. Ann moaned into Tish's mouth. Tish pulled Ann against her pelvis. She could feel Ann's hand between them, fingering herself.

Tish broke off their kiss. "You want some of that," she asked gesturing toward Nate tongue fucking Tia. "Oh yesss" Ann breathlessly responded. Tish signaled to Tia it was Ann's turn, but Tia wasn't stopping. She ground her ass onto Nate's open mouth, his tongue reaching as far into her as it could. Tish slipped onto the bed. With some effort, she dragged Tia off Nate's face. Nate gasped for air, but the reprieve was brief. Ann quickly took Tia's spot. Just as quickly, Tia swung around facing Ann and slipped Nate's cock into her dripping pussy. She immediately began to grind with a purpose.

After watching Tia's reaction to Nate's rimjob, Ann made no pretense of wanting anything but Nate's tongue in her ass. She pushed her asshole directly on Nate's mouth and resumed rubbing her clit. Nate immediately penetrated her with his tongue. Ann moaned. Tish smiling at her sister and Ann, walked to the headboard and released Nate's hand restraints. "Don't you fucking touch that blindfold" she breathed into his ear. Nate immediately grabbed Ann's hips and pulled her harder on to his face.

Tia was frantically humping Nate's pelvis. Ann reached forward with her free hand, and pulled Tia's mouth to hers. Their tongues danced. For Tia the kiss was electric and put her over the edge. "Aruuuugmph! Ayeeeeeeeah!" She screamed into Ann's mouth. Waves of orgasm kept coming. Her body spasmed so violently Ann couldn't hold her. Her pelvis and legs jerked involuntarily, each spasm accompanied by a grunt. As it finally faded, Tia collapsed to her left and would have fallen off the bed if Tish had not caught her. Tish helped her down, and laid her on the floor as Tia uttered "Oh my God!" both sisters started giggling.

Tish joked, "Well doc, I think you just killed my sister." Nate chuckled into Ann's ass. Then Tish said "Turnabout is fair play," as she climbed between Nate's legs with her bottle of gel. She applied a dollop to Nate's ass and slowly slipped two fingers inside him.

Nate was so taken with Ann, he almost didn't notice what Tish was doing. Ann heaved on his mouth. She ass-humped his tongue, as her fingers desperately attacked her clit. Tia had been incredible, but to Nate this girl felt like a starving dog attacking a steak. He could feel her franticly going at herself. The tips of her fingers impacted his chin as she did. He extended his tongue as far as he could into Ann's canal. She responded by pushing her ass so firmly down on Nate's mouth that his lip began to bleed. He didn't care. He squeezed her hips rhythmically, and pulled her even harder on to his face.

Meanwhile, Ann saw and the realized what Tish was doing to Nate as her hand seemed to be punching his ass. Their eyes met. Tish grinned "You need some of this dick, girl." Tish grabbed and wiggled it at Ann with her left hand, while two fingers of her right continued to root inside of Nate. Ann nodded and dismounted Nate's face. As she eased free of Nate's grasp, her fingers never left her clit. Tish slathered Nate's cock with gel. Ann turned now facing Nate. She gathered gel and precum puddled on Nate's shaven pubis, and rubbed it into her ass. Nate felt her mounting him as she reached below to guide his dick. Gradually she eased down on it. Nate was not certain what had just happened. He thought this girl had just put him in her ass. God it was tight. As she slowly pumped up and down, he reached forward to feel her pussy. Ann had returned to heatedly rubbing her clit. She saw what Nate was doing and used her left hand to guide his fingers to her dripping pussy. He reached further to feel her ass pumping his cock. "Wow!" he gasped. "Wow. Wow." Ann smiled briefly at his pleasure, but she was quickly nearing her climax.