Natty the Fireman Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of Natty, and the fireman.
29.9k words
0
895
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers

The Stories of Fantasy Reality of Natty - v- The Secret Dream Lady

A story of the Wedding.

The young woman was stunning, by any one's standards, passers-by turned their heads, her fresh summer outfit, clung to her developing body, like cling film, the dress was rather short, the heels high, but low, and by her usual standards low, she had no bra on, her nipples hard and poking through the blouse in the soft summer breeze, it was a nice wind, not to chilled...

She was sitting alone at the favourite corner table of one of the local bars, café, not far from her little house, she now rented, in the new part of her hometown; it was late on in summer, it was a Monday afternoon, in June, and she was feeling so good, internally her sex was alive, wanting, to fuck herself again, test herself, learn about herself but she looked, so cool, externally,

Just In front of her was a half empty coke, and a half-eaten piece of cake, she liked the homemade cakes of this place, and as it was on a corner, with the shops laid out in front of her, by the new little square, she just loved people watching, as it got her out of her sex cave... Once a day!!

The new fresh faced, young sexy school girlie waitress, who was in fact the daughter of the older one, that she had almost got involved with one day, because of her cock happy Uncle, but pulled back from the woman advances, at the last moment, had just placed a second cup of fresh hot coffee on the table, the girl had smiled back at her, she said thank you, this was her pervert Uncle David's fault, as last time she was miles away, in her thoughts, thinking of everything but nothing, when he had put his hand up her tartan skirt, under the table, and fingered her, when the older woman, was watching them, she was clearing up, another table, that was before she had gone away, it had been a rather close encounter, with her in the toilets downstairs, she had got so horny, that she finger fucked herself in the cubicle and nearly had her find her doing it, she was watching her...

Natty was letting the last pieces of today's sunrays kiss her skin, the warmth felt so good, life was good, she felt like she could just go back, to the airport, and fuck off back to Mexico, my god was it really six months ago, that they were all out there, being outrageous, her 29th birthday had gone, she had not really seen any of the Russian Sex, since she got back, other than her birthday party thing, in the new club, that Susan had booked up, but she was so pissed, she couldn't even remember what had happened, and all she remembers was waking up, at Susan's, butt naked, with a man drilling holes, in concrete walls, inside her head, with Marilynn, Jules and Susan all naked, with her, and two of the Russian Sex, the same way, on the sofa, of her apartment... after that night, she had been flat out on her back fucking herself and her alter ego, Secret Dream on MFC, and the other sites... To re coup back some money...

She was going to Celina's, on Wednesday afternoon, to pick up her outfit, for the wedding, with Horse, as he was up for the grooms, stag/bucks night thing, on Wednesday night, and had asked her if she was about, for a catch up drink, after the dress pickup, as the dress has been sitting in the fitting room, for ages, as on Thursday afternoon, she was going to be with Horse, in the hotel, as she was going to be his significant other this weekend, as it was his best man wedding weekend, finally as it had been delayed, from its original date, way back when, as his old army, school pal, had to go overseas, as he was in the military police, or something... plus, she knew that she was going to be dancing up and down on his beautiful big horse sized cock more than a few times, over the next few days and coming weekend... in that lovely Hilton Hotel, in the old town, and it will have been the first time that she was going to be in there, since she walked away from the Englishman.

Strange days, she messaged Celina as she finished her coffee, to make sure everything was still alright, and was told by her immediate return call, that the fitting girls, would be there at 4.00pm with the dress, and some other stuff, and her accessories, for the day, it was already all paid for, but to come in about then, and they would alter it if required, to make sure it still fitted her beautifully, on the day, and as she was going to be having her picture taken in it, as an advert for her new, wedding lines, she was thinking of doing, as it was becoming big business these days, so do your hair and make-up, princess, later, she was gone before she had even the chance to say something, in response...

So she had two days of work, to do on screen on the web site, then that was it for this week, it was then a few days off, some nice days off so, she was looking forward to being away from it all, until this time next week, she texted Horse, and told him that he needed to be at the Mall, as 3.30pm, for the dress thing, and did he want to stay at her place on Wednesday night, he came back, a few later, and said no, it was okay, he had another room for wed night sorted, he was sharing it now also, as the guys father, had sorted it all out, so he had another one of the stag night guys jumping in with him, so he was there from wed night, until Sunday night... But they had their own room, suite sorted out Thursday to Sunday, and he was dying to see her again, so be ready... And he would fill her in with all the details, on Wednesday afternoon, she looked at last his message, and smiled to herself... yes, my big sexy man, you will indeed be filling me in!!!

The next two days flew by, it was a non-stop sex show, she slept, when she wanted to, and worked whatever times, at midnight on tues night, she sat down her sex was red hot, her pussy soaking wet, from the last cyber space interaction, and drank two large glasses of booze, vodka and tonic, she had some toast, hit the shower, went to her, and was asleep by 12.30pm, like a baby, she dreamed nice dreams, no weird ones tonight, she dreamt of Horse and the Firemen, and the last years bank holiday BBQ weekend... happy times, and sexy spaces indeed!

As she pulled up in her little classic Mini car at just about 3.30pm he was already there, his big imported 4X4 Wrangler Jeep, was just sitting there, he was leaning up against it, with two coffees, resting on the hood, as he ate a burger or something, he was just dressed in a poll shirt, and some Levi 501, jeans, with a pair of shades and some trainers, his massive muscle bound arms, and chest, all full stretch inside his top, she stopped and looked at him for a moment, leaving the engine idling, for a few moments, she watched as some of the mums out shopping caught a glimpse of him, his shoulder length curly hair, and a George Michael type beard, fuck me, she said he looks like a Greek God, or a super hero, fuck, he looks bigger than I even remember... Two women had stopped in a convertible Mercedes car, and one was talking to him, out of the window, as she drove up, and pulled up next to him, he smiled at the girls, and said, you have a nice day lady, but my date has just arrived... the girl leaning out the window, just said to him as they pulled away, The Skylight Bar, Friday night, see you there handsome... Natty, got out of her little cute car, smiled at him, she was just in some normal high heels, and a wraparound tied shift summer dress, she was naked underneath it, and just, hi handsome, can't I leave you alone for 5 mins, without you making some girl wet her knickers, in public, he smiled at looked at her, hmm, u look good Natty, come here, and give a big man a kiss... As I wanna smell, you and see if I still make you wet yours too...

As they walked through the Mall, she felt like a little girl, walking next to her Dad, he was big strong and silent, most women looked at him as he walked past, most would adore to have him in their beds, and love him, except for the fact that he had a nine inch fat cock, and could fuck for hours like a prize bull, servicing a heard of cows, and talking about cows, taking in him to Celina's was like putting a Christian in the arena, with a bunch of hungry lionesses, she pushed open the door to find that the two beauties where already there waiting for her, Amelia, and Emily, she said hi to them, as she held open the door, and the monster sort of ducked down and came into the shop, this is my old friend, Horse, and that is name, not his nickname... Horse, meets the girls, Hi Ladies, he said in his soft deep voice, one of them just looked up, and said Hi, oh and Nat, please go through, Mistress she is waiting for you, but she has to go, out in about 30 mins, we think she has got a date, or a dinner to go to, so everything is ready for you in the main changing booth, so if you could get into it all asap, it would be much appreciated.

As she enters the shop and makes her way through the back arch and into the main shop area, she sees her sometime lover, she is sitting on the chaise lounge, awaiting them,... She is dressed in a white two piece trouser suit, the pants are cut so that are cling film tight on her butt, the trousers are long, and just miss the ground, so she you can see her high heel sandals, the top, is like a double breasted silk shirt, and it had a lipstick red, thick belt around her waist, she is bra less, the woman looks over at her, sexy little friend, She then says, Ah There you are, my child...she then, just stops in mid-sentence, as the man mountain, squeeze's, walks in under the connecting archway and steps into the main area, and then stands upright, with a big smile on his face,... oh my god, what, on, who on earth is that Tasha...She completes saying, Oh that is Horse, my date for the wedding, Horse, this is Celina, they lady you paid your money too last year, Hi Celina, he said as she steps forward, takes her hand, and kisses it, like a knight in shining armour, nice to meet you at long last, hope you're going to make my baby, look like a million dollars, for the wedding... She steps back, into the main area, of the salon, and smiles up, at him, Honey, you are going to think you have died and gone to heaven, when we have finish with her, she will look like she always does when she leaves here, like a film star... she then backs up, and takes a walk around Horse, my god, sweet child, you have done well, he is truly magnificent specimen, he has done well to capture you, hmm, he is so lucky, to be able to walk into a that church, and then the reception dining room with you, and on your arm, every woman in the place with hate you immediately, but it will be jealous hate, asking how, what where and why... her, and not me!!

Natty then goes over, and air kisses her, thanks mistress, thought you might, like to see him, up close and personal, she takes her drink, and goes and sits down, in the high back chair, in front of the mirrors and turns around to face her back, to the Horse, and Celina picks up, the other drinks, and passes Horse a glass of prosecco, as the two assistants, who are dressed in simple black body con dresses, and high heels, pile in and start to take stuff, out of drawers and cupboards, then one goes and takes this beautiful soft floral print dress of a rail, and walks over and shows it to Celina, along with the shoes, and the hand bag, that have been placed, on the floor by the high chair, the other one holds up the underwear and the hat, The Mistress looks at it all, then looks over to Natty, and just said to her, Natty, strip it, and let's get this on, shall we, Horse you stand or sit down there, and now let me... do my thing.

Natty, stands in front of the mirror, unclips her freshly washed hair and it falls down around her shoulders, she kicks of her high heel wedges, and then just unzips, and takes off her simple shift dress, as it falls to the floor, Horse just smiles, and softly wolf whistles, as he looks hard at her, it reminds of the first time he saw her naked, back in the showers at the fire station, he smiles, at her almost perfect nakedness reflected in the three mirrors... Celina, turns around and looks at him, and says, Now, there is a good boy, now just sit there, be still, be quiet and behave, then you may be able to play, and get lucky with some of the girls, fruit baskets contents, later... Stud!!

The girls and Celina, then carefully dressed Natty, they started with the soft nude La Perla underwear first, it was super fine, and gripped her body like it was bespoke made for her butt, and boobs, then the stocking and suspenders, just sublime quality, then the shoes, Celina had chosen, Jimmy Choo, blue suede, courts, with 7cm, high heels that matched the bag, and the blue small flower on the dress perfectly, the dress was Dior, it was mainly white with blue, yellow, green, and red flower heads splashed all over it, it was mid-thigh, sleeveless and backless, V shaped, with a see through rear panel, the front was scooped so that it showed her breasts, mainly the tops of her crest shaped boobs off very nicely, the hat was a small facilitator, with a mesh side that covered part of her face, that to was a total colour match of the suede bag and heels,... Celina, stepped back out into the main body of the boutique, and surveyed her handy work, she glanced over at Horse, as he just licked his lips,... good we have achieved the perfect reaction, of a hot-blooded male in heat, she had done her job well!!!

She clapped her hands, and told Natty, right sweet child, its time, so let us see you, do the walk around and then sit down, and Madame, please do it the way, that we have taught you too, heel first, and cross legs, not like a whore on the street corner, selling her cunt for 20 Euros, and then letting in cool down in the wind...!!

Celina looked at Amelia, and simply says, get everything ready, please, we are leaving in ten minutes, she then turns her attention back to Natty, as she starts her walk around the shop, stopping and turning, and looking in the mirrors, she thinks she looks good, Celina, then shouts stay still, stand and pose feet apart, as she walks over to her, she runs her hands over her butt, and around her, grabbed her tits and cupped them, fits okay, it holds everything in, still fits okay, who's been a good girl then, nothing been put on, and nothing been taken off,... well done, no go an sit down on the office chair, as we don't want any accident's do we, princess!!

Celina, she then looks over at Horse, and you, stud, may I enquire what are you wearing, he looks back and just says, Sure, Mam, I have bought a simple dark blue single button suit, by Hugo Boss, no pattern, only one we could get, find that was able to fit me, with a bespoke English, pure Egyptian cotton, handmade white shirt, with some black slip on shoes, Bass penny loafers, she looks at him, and nods, good choice, but, really no tie, just an open neck shirt, and no cuff links, if its English, it will have double cuffs, she looks at Natty, and smiles, men it is always like dressing children, for church... good job, you have me on your side child, she walks over to the desk, and the underwear cabinet, she pulls open a small drawer, and takes out a box, she lifts the lid up, and then takes a long slim box out of the glass cabinet, takes of the lid, and looks at both, she then says, just perfect... and turns around and walks over to, Horse, she then hands them, for the day, as if you are escorting one of my ladies, then please be dressed like the gentleman, that I hope you are... she then hands him, a tie that matches, Natty dress, and a pair of beautiful amethyst stoned silver square links, a present from me, you be good now, big man... she is very special to me,...

She then turns, and says to Natty, stand and walk back, good, everything is okay, Natty, responds, perfect Mistress, looks and fills, beautiful, Natty, we are open on Saturday morning, as I have another lady who is the bride, and her mother here, but elsewhere coming in for her dress, make up etc, so if any problems, just come here, but come in the back way, front of house will be closed, as we have to have her away by 1.30pm for church at 3.00pm,... So, you get undressed, Emily, pack her up, and away, and lock up the boutique, please, and we will see you in the morning,... good, Amelia, let us go, we must get me ready, to go to the mayor's ball,... Natty, I will call you Friday morning, and I want dinner, one night soon, with the stud, so sort it out please, just the three of us, and let him know, that we will be playing my games... Sure, Mistress, sounds like fun!!

With that Celina, grabs her Birkin bag, phone, and tablet, air kisses the both of them, and grabs a handful of Horses cock, hmm fells rather impressive stud, and with that turns, and leaves with Amelia, in tow, carrying four big shopping bags between them, and as they disappear through the mirrored back door, Horse just looks confused, and Natty, goes and stands back the chair, and Emily walks over, and she starts to help her undress, and begins to pack away the stuff, so she can take it away with her...

As they begin to undress Natty, Horse, stands up, and watches them both very closely, he just can't help himself, as he sees Natty, again just in her high heels, and the stunning underwear, as Emily, re hang's the dress, and puts the hat back in its box, she takes a glance over to him, and notices the big man's problem, nature has taken it course, and the lump, that appeared in his jeans, as Celina, grabbed it, is now very obvious, she smiles to herself, hmm could be fun, she has not had sex with Natty, before like Amelia, has, she said it was hot, and she is one of Mistress little favourites...

As behind the two way mirror, in her office, she checks her own make up, Celina, looks at her big split computer screen, and then simples presses, the record button on one of the selected security programmes, that covers the main salon, Hmm this could be rather interesting, she says out loud, Yes Mistress, says Amelia, very interesting, he is indeed a very fine specimen, are you going to let Emily, loose on them, as she lets her shop dress drop to the floor, she is now naked, bar her black high heels, and black stocking underneath, she then comes over, and stands next to Celina, who picks up, a rather delicate, jewelled butt plug, from an ornate selection box, and raises it to her mouth, and sucks, and licks it, as she watches the screen, as Amelia, then bends over the desk top, next to her, and pulls open her butt cheeks, and is then gently inserted with it, to a few soft sexual moan, as it finds its natural resting place... There's a Good Girl, now, Amelia, my date for tonight, will be there waiting for us, tonight, so be naughty, when we arrive at the apartment, make sure he gets a good look at you, and I am sure he will take it out for you, when we get home sugar, before he no doubts fucks with you, so be good, as I need to get ready, and remember he is an older Gentleman, so be nice, and gentle... Now, sugar tits, put on that come here, and fuck me mesh mini skirt, and the matching boob tube, as we have to leave... Oh, And Amelia, remind me on Friday, that we need to pull that minx, Natty, in for an complete update review, and fitting session, again real soon, it's about time she was strung up, again, don't you think, hmm yes mistress, if you ask me, I think a proper big girls, gang bang of her, would be a delicious idea, oh my, Amelia, you are so naughty... some days, but what a delightful, and delicious idea that is!! oh and you better Text, Emily for me, now, and tell her she has my permission, to play... with them both.

Then they left, and where in the back of Celina's, big SUV within a few minutes, her old driver, was as happy as fuck, when he saw them come out of the back door, and opened the door for them to climb in, it was because he had that one, he had the beauty, that was Amelia, in the back, dressed like that, fucking hell, she looked so hot, and horny, as he already knew, that after doing the Gala Ball drop off tonight, he would go back and pick her up, and then take her home, and drop her off, and that he would be rewarded with her sex, as always, as he looked into his rear view mirror, and smiled, as he adjusted it slightly, the naughty shop girl, saw him, as Celina's, was already talking on the phone, he watched as she sat upright, and slightly opened, and parted her thighs, so he could see her pussy, and then she slowly licked her lips, and said to him, or silently mouthed the words,... I want your cock in my mouth!!!

JWB58
JWB58
7 Followers
123456...8