Natural Consequences Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up abruptly, flipping the table and shouting, "FUCK YOU EMILY! Only a sick piece of shit gets pleasure from their boyfriend watching them get fucked! I thought you were kind and caring.... You're not any of those fucking things!" they both looked up at me stunned as Emily immediately stopped pulling on Dominic's cock. Even if my words weren't particularly clever or hard-hitting unleashing my anger felt invigorating, an unfamiliar power was coursing through my veins as I spoke every word with utter conviction and venomous indignation

"You expect me to give up on all hope, on self-worth, on love, just to fulfil your sick fantasies? Fuck that! We're done Emily! You worthless whore!" as my tirade changed direction I couldn't hardly believe my resolve, "And it's not called a fucking fetish Dominic! It's called fucking your best friends girlfriend without a care, breaking your promise... and breaking my fucking bed in the process!!"

As I headed towards the door leaving them both absolutely astounded, now perfectly assured in my own abilities through this new energising power, I turned to face them with a confident spin and shouted, "and clean up your own fucking dishes, and my fucking bed! OR ELSE!"

• • •

I had left in such a storm that I wasn't quite prepared for the day ahead, forgetting breakfast, my notebook, that in addition to the consequences of an uncomfortable night's sleep made me feel particularly wretched. However, these feelings although not insignificant, paled in comparison to a new exhilarating power that had taken hold ever since I had let out all my frustrations in the most vicious of outbursts. I felt a new form of confidence, that by being built upon a solid bedrock of tangible results was no longer merely a façade.

I felt proud of myself, even if my earlier tirade were long overdue, and even if any normal boyfriend would have responded in such fashion long before last night escalated too far. I marvelled at the turn of circumstances, that had saw me emerging from last night's torment and out of my relationship with the girl of my dreams of greater confidence and resolve than I had ever had. Was it all thanks to this mystery girl that I had met in the park? Or perhaps, she had merely helped me recognise my own self-worth and latened potential.

Of course, a critic might just say I'm overcompensating, that this new confidence is merely a coping mechanism in order to place last night in perspective; to somehow give what happened last night meaning. However, as I strode about campus I didn't care in the slightest; I had always tended to overthink situations and for now I just needed to try my best to forget everything that had happened in the past 24 hours.

Coming into the lecture theatre I purposefully sat away from where Emily would normally sit, joining my friend James as we sat down for an hour of much welcomed tedium. Emily had uncharacteristically arrived 20 minutes late to class, though since this was an all too common experience for the typical student no one even noticed; and I merely assumed she must have needed some extra time to recover from my outburst.

"Hey Matthew, why are you not sitting with your new girlfriend?" James asked.

Initially my mind raced as to what to say, trying to think of what elaborate excuses could I create to explain why we had chosen to sit separately. However, I couldn't bring myself to lie to people any longer, feeling confident enough to be perfectly honest even if a bit economical with the truth, "I broke up with her, we weren't the best fit."

"That's unfortunate Matthew, she is an incredible girl. Hope you're doing alright," James sympathised.

Of course, James would think Emily had broken up with me, because who in their right mind would break-up with a girl as gorgeous as her. However, beyond a slight dent in my confidence I didn't care. James obviously doesn't know the full picture; he doesn't know how cruel and twisted Emily can be. To everybody else at university, all they see is this adorably kind, considerate and shy façade. I figured that at least in this respect, Emily and I were similar; living under false pretences.

As the lecture slowly ran it's time, I let my mind wonder as to what I hoped for my future. If I were bold, I could land a great paying job, a good circle of friends, and a kind and caring wife (NOT EMILY) with the hope of a few lovely children. Of course, the vast majority of guys my age would never think of such ideas; most guys were at the best only as far thinking as mid-term exams and at worst the rather intricate matter of who would be their next conquest. This I believe marked myself at an advantage, I knew the future I wanted; and I knew the man I needed to be to achieve it.

As the day aged on, I realised that despite this newfound confidence day to day would remain mostly the same. I did however feel more comfortable around friends, took more punts to tell jokes or stories that whilst not always funny or particularly interesting; allowed me to enjoy myself. This wasn't a revolution, rather a slight change in the right direction that I was more than happy about.

Finally grabbing some lunch, I even I joined my other friends in the students union cafeteria (usually I eat alone) These little differences, and comforts helped me feel a lot better. For the good part of an hour I actually found myself not thinking about what had happened last night at all, adsorbed with good company and mediocre food that at least abated my intense hunger from missing breakfast.

The remainder of the day was spent in studio, a large open space with a series of connected desks that was available to the whole year to work in. For once in my 3 years at this course, I was thankful that my table was placed in the far corner away from Emily even if today she hadn't showed up. This was also a perfectly normal occurrence, since most people tended to prefer working from the privacy of their dorms; this being especially true for a shut-in like me.

Nevertheless, today I found myself working at my table into the late hours of the evening, perhaps to avoid heading back to my dormitory and to distract myself through rigorous work of any thoughts involving Emily or Dominic. I enjoyed my work, it's repetitive side I found relaxing; there was rarely uncertainty.

Despite this effort, as I walked across the long sweeping shadows of the university buildings back towards my dorm I couldn't avoid wondering what Dominic and Emily had gotten up to today. For a brief moment I even wondered if I had been too harsh, that poor Emily didn't deserve such treatment.

Walking past the playing fields coming into sight of the dormitory, and as I found myself staring blankly into space I realised that I was feeling slightly guilty for my earlier outburst. Although I was in my believe fully justified, despite double standards I had always refrained from causing any upset to girls for the sake of my own morality. Nevertheless, I wasn't planning in the slightest to apologise.

• • •

Walking down the corridor towards my dorm I dreaded what would await me, I very much doubted Dominic or Emily would have spent the considerable time needed to clean the room. However, as I eked my door open, I was surprised to see Dominic finish laying the bed with fresh sheets and pillows. "Oh, hi Dominic, thanks for doing this and sorry about earlier," I found these words had just instinctively slipped out.

"Hey Matthew! No worries bro, just.... Just made Emily lose control. I don't think either of us were expecting this, though for what it's worth; I'm sorry that I got a bit carried away yesterday," Dominic replied. Although this was an exceedingly casual apology for fucking my girlfriend, from knowing him for years I knew there hadn't been anything vindictive about the affair and that he hadn't purposefully hurt me. He was still a good friend, who despite getting carried away one night; clearly still cared about our friendship.

"Look mate, it's all in the past now. Don't worry about it," I replied as I padded him on the shoulder.

"Thanks Matthew, won't happen again. And just tell me if you ever want to talk about anything? I know it can be hard when things don't work out with someone, I know you had really admired Emily," I could tell Dominic was trying to be as supportive and understanding as possible mostly to make up for what he did; yet nevertheless I appreciated the sentiment.

"And the same goes with you mate," I replied as we learned in for one of those clichéd manly hugs that's nature necessitated minimum body touching.

"Oh, and Emily said she would wash and return your jumper. Sad things didn't work out in-between you two, she was incredibly cute," Dominic sounded so sincere and heartfelt I couldn't even dare bring up who's fault this whole situation arguably was.

"I know, she was something else.... Look want to have dinner?" looking out the window the creeping shadows had now merged into a single darkness, night had descended upon campus.

As we walked into the kitchen, only a couple of other students were seated in the corner talking quietly. Looking over to the countertop, I was amazed to see all the dishes cleaned and put away. Although this was our arrangement, and I had even explicitly told Dominic earlier today to do so; I was still impressed to see him put in such an effort as he so rarely did. As I was about to thank him for his hard work I was cut off, "Also don't worry about dinner mate! I'll handle it tonight, just sit down."

Sitting down by the table, I couldn't almost recognise this new Dominic; I didn't even know he was capable of cooking! "It's like we're dating!" I joked, and as we both chuckled I started to realise how much I missed the old times, we used to just hang out and tell stupid jokes all night long over a videogame or two. So much has changed, yet at the core; our relationship still feels the same as it always has.

After 20 minutes or so of mindless scrolling through Instagram, seeing all the pretentious nonsense of the day that my friends had decided to share; dinner was ready. Consisting of a couple simple bowls of pasta the same I had always cooked minus garlic bread sides, there was nothing particularly impressive. However, coming from Dominic the sentiment was everything, even if the pasta was slightly overcooked.

"Do you remember back in school.... When we had to grab every chance just talk to each other. In-between classes, before classes, being in different years didn't help our friendship!" Dominic reminisced. Whilst I remembered Dominic merely being too busy hanging out with his popular friends, it was nice to see how Dominic had recollected the situation.

"Yea, that seems like a long time ago. It's crazy, crazy how things change," I replied.

"I don't know. Seems to me everything has stayed the same, apart from being at university that is," Dominic pondered, "we've been good friends through all those years. At times more so or less so, though we've always pulled through."

"That's true. And who knows, maybe after university my architectural practice can hire you as their lawyer," we chuckled blissfully.

"Or you can design our new law offices," he replied.

We both contemplated this vision, of course we both knew it was only a pipedream that would never materialise. In less than a year I would graduate, and although I would plan to return for my master's degree after a placement in industry it was doubtful this would be at the same university. I think we both knew we would drift apart again, as had happened when I had left for university. If perhaps I was the only one far-thinking enough to realise this sad future, I could tell such a separation would undoubtedly hurt Dominic when the time came.

"Look again mate," Dominic broke the silence, "I'm really sorry about what happened. You know we're good friends don't you?"

"Yes," I smiled.

"Won't ever happen again, I can promise you that Matthew," I was thankful to see Dominic was finally taking his betrayal seriously if a little bit surprised to see such a dramatic and sudden change in attitude since this morning. Cleary my little outburst had had its effect, if a little extreme. We enjoyed eating the remainder of our dinner reminiscing upon our shared past, and what the year ahead might hold, reviving the connection and understanding that had always been the hallmarks of our unique relationship.

However, this moment of sincerity was soon interrupted by a new arrival to the kitchen, the tall gorgeous blonde called Iris that I had met a few days ago walked up to the table. "Hey guys," she greeted, she seemed like a totally different person tonight, from her warm welcome, to the classy clothes she wore; it was clear that either she was not a morning person or Dominic had drained all her energy from that one night of passion.

"Hey Iris. Sorry Matthew, promised Iris we would meet up tonight to knock boots, hope you don't mind?" Dominic explained.

"Of course not," I genuinely didn't, if anything I was all too happy to see things returning to the status quo. "Here, how about you two loves bunnies get off to business, and I'll tidy up here!" Although I couldn't quite believe I had said such a sentence much to everyone's embarrassment; Dominic and Iris did seem excited above all else.

"Thanks mate!" he replied as pounced on Iris like a wild animal, swooping her up in his arms as he carried her out of the kitchen. Getting up to clean the dishes I chuckled, perhaps nothing has changed since school.

• • •

Whilst cleaning the dishes, I was happy that my faith had at least been partially fulfilled in my relationship with Dominic. Of course, my total forgiveness would require more than a simple clean-up, a poorly cooked dinner, and a bit of reminiscing, time could only heal the deepest of wounds. It seemed at heart that Dominic was a good guy, though it was clear that his sex drive could get the best of him at times.

I wondered how Emily was doing, although it was too much to hope that she would have to be consoled by a group of friends in order overcome the heartbreak of our break-up; as selfish as it may be I did want her to be more than just a little bit sad; she had hurt me, and I wanted her to hurt. However, most of all I hoped that we could be equal now and learn to forgive each other.

As I walked back to my room, I noticed the tell-tale sock hanging on the doorknob of Dominic's door and the muffled cries of pleasures emanating from inside. Of course, since we all had our own rooms, placing a sock on the doorknob was the most peculiar thing to do. The only explanation is that he wanted people to know that he was having sex, that is if the cries of pleasure wasn't enough. Or perhaps the lock simply didn't work... regardless the reason I wasn't intending to find out.

After getting changed into my pyjamas I collapsed onto the bed, appreciating the scent of fresh blankets as I tried to mask the cries of pleasure by distracting myself with thoughts about university work in a futile attempt to get some proper sleep. Of course, this task was in no way aided by the poor state of the bed, the few springs that Dominic had broken were going to result in another uncomfortable night's sleep.

At first I refrained from even thinking about what was happening next door, by being content and satisfied with myself and my relationship with Dominic I felt no need. However, Iris was slowly becoming louder, and her moans more passionate. Still I resisted, I wouldn't let myself be tempted as I had before; I had a newfound confidence that would require much more than a few wails of pleasure to shake. After a week of listening to Dominic fucking the brains out of an endless line of gorgeous girls I had become almost accustomed to the muffled moans.

"Oh my GOD DOMINIC! You're the best, you know that?" I heard Iris moan as she supposedly welcomed Dominic's huge cock inside her. "Nobody has ever fucked me better, do you understand how exceptional you are....? Oh, OH F-fuuuucK!" as usual their compliments would trial off into uncontainable obscenities as their whole world was rocked.

"Oh, trust me, I know. I'm the best at fucking hot girls like you, giving you exactly what you need with my huge cock!" Dominic grunted as I heard the thrashing intensify, although Dominic was normally modest, it seemed when he had sex his competitive side was fully unleashed.

Being alone with a girl, it did not seem as if exercised any reserve whatsoever. From the sweet vibrations coursing through this stunning blonde's body, to the orgasmic cries of unrepented joy, Dominic would know full well that he was dominating this poor girl's every desire. In fact, I figured he wanted his girls to know that every gyration, every overpowering thrust, and every orgasmic inducing penetration was perfectly planned to reap the spectacular consequences they all craved so much.

"Jesus Christ, you're a fucking arrogant ass hole aren't you?" I heard Iris moan seemingly deriving enjoyment from Dominic's fuckboy attitude. It didn't seem either were sparing a single thought as to the noises they were making as Iris completely relinquished control, screaming in pleasure as she cherished being used purely as a whore, purely for Dominic's enjoyment.

Although I couldn't help picture the incredibly hot scene in my eyes, like something out of the most incredible porn video that you could ever have watched; this wasn't what was going to push me towards the edge. As Iris screamed her lungs out, as I heard the bed shake and Dominic grunt with immense fervour; suddenly I started having flashbacks to the night before. As I laid in bed restraining every urge to give into temptation, Iris moans and cries of unbridled joy became those of my sweet Emily who was being savagely fucked right before my eyes.

Somehow the image was still perfectly clear, every divine curve of her voluptuous body revealed in wondrous detail, her lush brunette hair shaking from side to side, her adorably shy demeanour slowly being overpowered. All while Dominic knew full well of the devastating consequences that his remarkable thrusts would reap, every night he had fucked another gorgeous girl into Cloud 9, and Emily clearly had been no different to the rest.

For some reason, the feelings of inadequacy that had gripped my poor soul for most of yesterday night, had ushered their return at this moment in and amongst some of the most confusing and awfuly erotic feelings that I have ever experienced.

My jealousy for Dominic having an endless line of stunning girls to choose from, compounded upon his raw talent for shattering their wildest sexual expectations; was both infuriating and for some unthinkable reason extremely arousing. Though above all it was his almost childish innocence, his blasé attitude as he seemingly stumbled from girl to girl living the life any man would dream of was what was most maddening.

As I thought back to how Dominic had often become carried way, not caring who he fucked or where he fucked them; something started to not seem right. As I summoned every measure of self-control to not abandon the regained dignity of the day, as I tried to mask out the illicit screams from next door; my mind raced to think what I could have missed. "Oh shit, oh shit, OH SHIT!" squealed Iris as Dominic lived up to what must now be everyone's expectations on this floor of the dormitory.

I didn't have much pause for thought in-between the stream of obscenities and the illicit dirty talk coming from next door, as I slowly pieced together the events of the day. From my triumphant tirade in early morning, to a perfectly tedious day at university; followed by a surprisingly apologetic and conscientious Dominic. "Here take my cock in your mouth," Dominic's grumble interrupted my thoughts before the unyielding cries of pleasure ceased, presumably a result of slamming his thick shaft straight down her throat.