Natural Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

• • •

"Will I be your wingman tonight?" Dominic asked as we approached the first establishment.

I laughed, "I'm not looking for a girl Dominic, just a good time."

He shook his head, "Those two things are inseparable mate," pulling me aside to the sidewalk; he rested his arm on my shoulder. "Look, I have to be honest with you, you never know how things will work out with girls. Or with Elaine, or.... Sorry what's her name?"

"Emily," I replied.

"Yes, you never know. You need to just enjoy yourself for now, you're not dating anyone are you?"

I shook my head and realised that he was right, even if misremembering her name pissed me off Dominic always knew best when it came to enjoying yourself. Also, If I was going to have any chance with Emily sexually, I needed experience. "Sure then, let's do this," I replied boisterously, as he pulled me inside.

The music was deafening, as a sea of people danced around each other. Following Dominic through the crowd to the bar, we quickly lost my other friends in the shuffle. Dominic ordered drinks for us both, as I tried to thank him I realised we could hardly hear each other. Gesturing with his hand, I had noticed he had ordered two drinks for himself as he pointed towards a group of girls.

I smirked and shook my head as he walked up towards them. I watched from afar, as he started to talk to them, all four stunningly gorgeous. I could see him point over at me; they didn't look impressed though they had seemed disinterested from the start. Shaking their heads Dominic offered them his extra drink, as one of their girls pointed to some guy who must have been their boyfriend.

He shook his head in disappointment before returning back, much to my satisfaction Dominic wasn't infallible with the ladies it seemed. "Patience Matthew, patience," he shouted as he screamed over the deafening pop music, "Don't take it personally, they were not even interested in me." Although undoubtably his intention was kind and harmless, I couldn't help noticing the subtle put down in that sentence. Though honestly, it was a totally valid point, even if it did hurt a little though.

Quickly forgetting, we soon met up with James and Ellen again and danced for a while. After a few more drinks, I started to get in the rhythm and have a great time. I wondered if there was any chance of us running into Emily, hoping beyond the extreme unlikelihood that tonight might end better between us two.

Sometime later I noticed Dominic talking to a girl, a gorgeous blonde in a short dress with tall leather boots. I smiled as I saw her face lit up talking to Dominic, he was finally hitting it off with someone. As he gestured over to me, I almost pretended to look away in embarrassment before approaching them with a smile.

Dominic the ever-dutiful wingman brought me over with his arm around my back. I could tell however that her smile was now forced, as her eyes seemingly darted back between me and Dominic eying us up. Suddenly my head was filled with the comparisons she must have been making between the two of us, how much more handsome and confident he looked.

"This is my main man," Dominic shouted, "He is a great honest gentleman" I was at least relieved that he was too drunk at this stage to notice any of her fleeting glances or insincere expressions.

"Hey, my name is Alice," she shouted over to me as we embraced. I was sure she was just being kind, unless of course I was inventing all these insecurities in my head.

"Matthew is going to be an architect Alice," Dominic continued, "I'll let you guys catch up." Dominic padded me on the back before disappearing back into the crowd, leaving me to awkwardly grin at Alice without the faintest inclination as to how to proceed. She seemed so out of my league, a credit to Dominic's respect for me that he paired me up with her. Even though I just wanted out of the situation at that point due to all its awkwardness, I decided to fake some confidence in light of Dominic's faith in his old friend. Pulling her over to the bar, I ordered us a couple of drinks and started to talk.

"How are you enjoying university?" I asked.

Despite not hearing her reply in the slightest due to the music, I nodded and smiled in agreement. She then led me by her hand over to a quitter lounge area, where we sat down together to talk. Alice was quite entertaining and smart. She was studying psychology and talked about how she wanted to help people cope with grief and loss after her experience of losing her father. However, I couldn't exactly appreciate the sincerity of her words the same way as with Emily.

In comparison, my talk about architecture seemed trivial at least to me, though somehow Alice did seem interested. With the alcohol helping and the conversation livening up a bit, I felt confident enough to be more honest. Slowly I found myself talking more and more about my personal life. How I felt I needed to make a change, and that thankfully I had great people in my life such as Dominic and Emily to help encourage that.

"Dominic does seem nice," Alice added, "though he just looks like one of those fuck boys who has a new conquest every night."

I laughed; she was right that he looked like one of those guys; though I knew he was also much more than that.

"How do you feel about Emily, sounds like you enjoy spending time together?" Alice inquired.

Perhaps by studying psychology Alice was more perceptive than most, I was aware I should answer this question carefully if I were to have a chance with her tonight. Despite this, being honest for once and confiding in someone had been a gratifying experience. I wanted to be honest. I paused for a moment of contemplation, giving my next words more resonance.

"She is special," I replied, Alice smiling as she appreciated my honesty.

"Does she not like you back? Is that the problem?"

"No, no," I replied, "I just don't know."

She nodded before resting her hand on mine and looking into my eyes, "You need to be brave if you're going to ever find out. For now, there is nothing wrong with us just having some fun." I smiled, realising I had received the same advice from Dominic. Alice was a good girl, and evidently wasn't looking for anything serious.

My mind started to panic as I realised this could be the night I lost my virginity, as she bent over to kiss me I couldn't almost belief my luck. I must have almost blushed as she leaned back, before pulling me back to the dance floor. In the corner of the room I saw Dominic making out with another stunning blonde girl, totally engrossed it seemed as if we were both going to get lucky tonight.

I smiled as I joined Alice on the dance floor. For the next hour we danced together along with Dominic and a few other friends I had noticed from my year. As Dominic had undoubtably intended, tonight was turning out to be great fun for us all. Even though Dominic had somehow found one of the few girl's more attractive than Alice, I had nothing but respect for the game he played. As the night edged on, I noticed Dominic leaving with this new girl, probably back to his dorm.

"She is a lucky girl," I remarked; not realising how it must have sounded.

"Sorry?" Alice asked, not quite hearing as she looked over at Dominic leaving.

I shook my head, "never mind," as I kissed her on the cheek.

She glanced up at me, surmising what I must have said she added, "I'm a lucky girl too."

• • •

As we walked back arm in arm to my dorm, I couldn't belief that this was finally happening. Despite being a virgin, I felt confident in my abilities. I was sure I was going to surprise her, and hopefully satisfy her sexually. From looking at me, I suspect she didn't expect much. As I looked forward to the night ahead, I couldn't help feel gratitude for Dominic, for helping this to happen. To my delight I passed a few of my friends as we headed back, a couple of guys nodded in respect. Finally, I was just one of the guys, even if it did take 3 years into university life.

Walking done the hallway, we laughed as we heard the screams of pleasure emanating from Dominic's bedroom. I shook my head in disbelief, as undoubtably everyone could hear their cries on the dorm floor. Passing his door that had a sock hanged over the handle, I unlocked my door.

"Jesus, she is lucky holly shit," Alice said as we entered my room.

Locking the door behind me, we sat down beside each other on my single bed and started making out. Moving my hand towards her, I hesitated where to place it, before she guided it down to her lap. I moved my other hand behind her hair, caressing her as I kissed her smooth lips. A few moments later we heard a loud grunt from next door, definitely from Dominic. Pausing, we looked at each other in amusement.

Jumping off the bed I went over to my vinyl player, playing whatever was already set up in an attempt to try and muffle out the cries of pleasure from next door.

"Do you have protection?" Alice asked as I started to panic, realising that I had lent Dominic my only condoms the previous night.

"I've got some in my clutch, here you go," Alice said to my relief as she handed me a packet.

Looking at her in embarrassment, she smiled turning away to give me privacy. As Sympathy for the Devil started to play I slid the condom over my already erect penis, I couldn't belief what I was doing right next to a gorgeous girl. To my surprise she sneaked a look, nodding her head and grinning. "Yea surprising, your quite big," she said, as she reached out her hand and began fondling.

Although my dick was only slightly above average at 6.7 inches in length and not particularly thick; I happily took the complement. The sensation felt incredible, being so used to jerking yourself off this was a whole new experience. I couldn't imagine Dominic had a hand job through a condom though. As the music built up, I took the initiative and pushed her onto my bed. "Wait, turn the lights off," she said, stopping me just before I went for her breasts.

Returning, I started to move my hands around her body. All I could do was imagine her gorgeous body in the low light of the moon, feeling the curves and the silky-smooth skin as we explored each other's body. She took her top off whilst I hunched over her, revealing generously sized breasts as she fondled my dick.

She let out a few gasps of pleasure as I leaned in for a kiss, exchanging tongues for the first time was exhilarating whilst we continued this slow romp for a few more minutes. Admittedly, since I was ashamed of my quite skinny and almost frail body I was thankful that she had requested for lights where turned off. "Are you ready?" I asked as I pulled her trousers down to her knees.

"Of course, this isn't my first time," she replied. Sitting still for a moment, she sensed my insecurity. "You've got this, it's not that hard. Just stick your dick in and out," we laughed as I guided my penis towards her.

Sliding inside her, she reached her arm over my shoulder and tussled my hair. I started off slowly and sensually, as we continued to kiss. Then after a few minutes I increased the pace, and I started to realise that it wasn't all that difficult. I knew I didn't want to finish too early, so I purposefully distracted myself from both the incredible sensation of losing my virginity and the unbridled cries of enjoyment from next door. Even if all we could make out was our darkened figures next to each other I could tell she was enjoying herself.

"Don't worry," she said as the moans of pleasure continued from next door, "I'm not one of those girls, and trust me no girl gets that much pleasure from a dick unless your filming porn." We broke out laughing as I realised she was right before she pushed me over onto my back, climbing on top of me she helped guide my cock inside her.

"Time for me to show you a good time," she soothed as she started to slowly move up and down. Feeling my chest with her hands under my top as I felt her loving embrace, I reached my hands out with a newfound confidence and grabbed hold of her buttocks. "Oh, my cow-boy," she cried, as she increased the pace of her movement. At his stage, I knew I had lasted around ten minutes for what I assumed was quite a commendable amount of time for a virgin. I started to give more of myself to her, becoming present in the moment as I felt the incredible sensations vibrate through my body.

"Your incredible," I said looking up at her, finding the dark shadow moving over me amazingly sensual.

"I'm impressed, I thought virgin boy would only have lasted five minutes," she replied as she started to heave her body up and down at an unforgiving pace; creating pleasure that was almost overwhelming.

"Was it that obvious?" I chuckled as I felt her lush golden hair filter through my fingers, and welcomed every tantalising thrust until finally the pleasure was too much and I let myself give into the incredible sensation. Leaning down onto me as her movement slowed, she kissed me on my cheek before rolling off me onto the bed. We both stared up at the ceiling, as Sympathy for the Devil started to fade out I felt a feeling of euphoria sweep over me. I still could not believe that I had lost my virginity, after all the years of waiting it was definitely worth it.

Suddenly this feeling was interrupted, "You don't mind if I watch some porn to finish myself off do you?" Alice asked as she leaned up against the wall with her phone out.

"No of course not," I replied, a bit taken back as she had started to aggressively flick her pussy even before I had finished answering.

I wondered if I should apologise for not helping her reach an orgasm; though I just dreaded how pathetic that would sound. Then to my horror, I noticed her phone was now lying flat on the bed as she pressed the side of her head up against the wall. I stood there still, in awe of the situation as Alice started to masturbate to the noise coming from next door.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Alice moaned as she appeared to close her eyes, seemingly imagining what might have been happening only a few feet away as the cries continued relentlessly.

"Ah, oh.... OH..... gawd fuck FUCK ME!" she cried as her legs started to squirm in the air.

Standing there, confused, and slightly hurt my admiration for Dominic's newest conquest turned into frustration. As Alice writhed and moaned in more pleasure than during our sex at the mere thought of Dominic fucking this girl next door, I had developed another erection at what must have been the strangest of times.

"Oh, fuck me harder," she cried ignoring my presence as the furious masturbating seemed to reach a crescendo at the supposed thought of my best friend entering her. "Oh yes," she gasped as to my amazement she squirted liquids from between her legs all over my bed. She let herself relax, breathing slowly in and out as if immediately after a frantic workout. Catching my eye, I stood shocked as she let out a laugh.

"Matthew, you know it's perfectly normal for a girl to finish herself off after sex. Happens most of the time, unless your just used to watching porn with their perfectly coordinated orgasms," I nodded realising that she had a fair point even if the whole affair had been quite illicit.

As we cleaned ourselves, I realised that if anyone were having sex next door a similar situation could have occurred; after all who wouldn't get horny with such erotic sounds. Though still, I felt uncomfortable as my friend was the one next door. For the second night in a row I started to regret choosing a room right next door to him.

As Alice pulled up her trousers, she looked at me, "I hope this gives you the confidence you deserve, and that you realise Emily would be fortunate and satisfied with you."

She smiled as she ran her hand down my chin, so caringly, before turning and heading out the door. I watched her go, her words struck me with distinct resonance. I stood there for a moment, as the girl next door continued to moan I realised that for a rare time in my life I was genuinely happy and was looking forward to taking the next step. Falling back on my bed exhausted and still in a euphoric state, the noise of Dominic having sex was not going to keep me up this night.

• • •

Despite having class, I overslept the following morning as I was still reeling from the previous night of pleasure. However, as I got changed I had no regrets as I thought back to the extraordinary events of last night. I was in a chirpier mood as I headed across to the communal kitchen, ignoring the sock still hung-over Dominic's bedroom. Pouring myself some cereal, I watched the glorious view of the park from the window. As it was near noon by this stage, the kitchen was empty, and if even for a moment I was able to appreciate the total silence.

Soon Dominic drifted through the door on a similar high, dressed only in his boxier briefs and still missing one sock to the door handle prop. I had to admire his carefree attitude, even if I couldn't help envy his quite well-built body.

"Hey, my man," he shouted to me as the gorgeous girl followed behind him in her sweatpants. In the light of day, I could fully appreciate how much of a blonde goddess she truly was, although in my mind was still no comparison between Emily. "How was last night?" Dominic enquired in a tone that revealed he knew all too well as he fell back onto the chair. As I was about to reply he continued with genuine excitement, "You sounded like you killed it bro, especially towards the end! Didn't I tell ya coming out was a good idea?"

Despite his words cutting deep as I thought back to Alice masturbating at the end purely to the thought of the unrelenting cries of pleasure from next door, I nonetheless smiled and nodded as I took the compliment.

"Yea it was great, and now I feel like I can ask Emily out," I replied, regaining some of my chirpiness from earlier. As Dominic's girl sat down on the chair opposite, biting down on an apple, and folding her legs we exchanged a brief look. Her face remained expressionless as if wondering why someone like Dominic would be friends with someone like me.

"So, who's this?" I asked whilst gesturing with my hands.

"Iris," Dominic replied, "where is your girl?"

"She headed back," I wondered if girls always had to spend the night with Dominic after the exhaustion he put them through.

"Well, I'm proud of you man. This is going to be a great year for the two of us," if this might have sounded slightly condescending coming from someone else's friend I can assure you it didn't coming from Dominic. Dominic always knew how to make you feel your best self and was genuinely happy on my behalf.

"Do you want anything Iris?" he asked as he walked towards the kitchen; Iris shaking her head in a half-heart response as I realised that she must just be generally emotionless. We sat in silence for a minute, savouring the afternoon tranquillity once last time until Dominic returned with a bowl of cereal.

"Someone really needs to clean those dishes," he said as we looked over at a brimming sink.

Turning to face him with a serious face, I couldn't help but explode with laugher. "It's your job you idiot, I make dinner and you clean-up."

"Oh yeah," he chuckled; meanwhile Iris remained totally expressionless continuing to bite on her apple.

I almost regretted Iris being there, as I wanted nothing else than to talk to Dominic about how last night had gone down in detail. I was also curious to find out how Dominic's night had gone now that I had some info to share in exchange. Though honestly, I still doubted that I would have the nerve to ask such questions. Standing up, I purposefully left my empty cereal bowl on the table as I first bumped Dominic goodbye and embarked on what was to be an eventful day.