Natural Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic swiftly caught the bottle before it hit the floor, "guess that's me then, truth" he said as my over-confidence ended up making Dominic just look cool. There were so many questions I had for Dominic, although normally I would always ask a boring question, I had started to feel more natural and confident. Nobody wants an imposter, as corny as this maybe I needed to start being myself.

"Would you rather never have sex again, or let me die?" I asked, letting out a nervous laugh once the words escaped my mouth. Dominic bent back, scratching his head as I realised how immature my question must have sounded; if anyone other than myself even cared that was.

"Damn, well you know you're a great friend," he paused, "I would have to choose you."

I fist bumped him, as the girls blushed at our bromance. Though I couldn't help but feel a little bit annoyed, it was as if I wanted him to let me die (I would of honestly let him die in such a position) Dominic is always so kind, although he always seems so genuine that you can't doubt his honesty; it's still hard to believe at times.

Spinning the bottle once again, this time Alice was picked much to her excitement (clearly the only one who truly enjoyed this game) "Oh well guess I'll go dare this time, just no kissing!" she laughed.

"Damn, you sure?" Dominic asked as if let down, before leaning over closer to her much to our curiosity. Pausing for a brief second, before lurching forward, grasping her neck, and leaning over her as they engaged in a slow continuous kiss directly in front of us. I shook my head in embarrassment as I saw his tongue move around her mouth, and rogue saliva roll down her cheek.

"That's enough, Jesus," Emily shouted as she pushed Dominic away after what seemed like half a minute.

We laughed as I admired Dominic's tenacity, seemingly without care that we were watching him. Playing on for quite some time, in-between the girl's more emotional questions and our more sexually themed dares we must have bonded quite well. The stakes were constantly being raised, and as always Dominic was the one pushing the boundaries and getting the most laughs. "What's the best sex you've ever had," Dominic asked Alice as my heart jumped a beat.

She blushed as she glanced over at me, then at Dominic. I honestly doubt if Dominic had fully thought through the potential implications of such a question, although I knew he had a boisterous competitiveness side to him that didn't care. For a second I hoped Alice would catch on, though she replied confidently without hesitation... "Must be you," she said, throwing her hand over her mouth as she gasped in embarrassment.

The girls laughed and even rolled over onto each other in amusement, as I joined in with the laughter to not seem awkward I was at least thankful Emily wouldn't have known that we had previously had sex. "How was it?" Emily asked amidst the nervous laughter. Although my mind couldn't have expected such at question, I was probably more curious to know the answer than anyone.

"I'm not going to say," Alice protested, "Come on tell us!" I all too quickly interrupted.

"No, I really shouldn't say, I'm sure Dominic wouldn't want to be embarrassed."

"Embarrassed? Dominic smirked, with an obvious inference.

Although initially curious, I found myself ceasing the brief moment of silence that followed and spun the bottle, skipping a go in the process. I almost regretted the bottle landing on Dominic again, as I started to feel as if the attention was focusing more and more on him. Though I quickly caught myself to such childish jealousy and returned to hiding behind my façade of confidence. For some reason in that moment, I felt myself thinking that Dominic was not going to win this game; that I would not let him.

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked him with an unknowing smirk on my face.

He shook his head in disbelief and laughed, "I didn't even say truth, and it's Alice's go anyway," after snatching the bottle from my hands and handing it back over he paused in thought. "No, I haven't, haven't found the right one yet."

I felt slightly ashamed and awkward, as they continued to play I could not help regretting how I had acted. Although Dominic seemed fine, I should never of felt the reason to have asked such a question that purposefully sought to put him down. I needed to be a better friend, as he was for me.

"My go then," as he spun the bottle it came to an unforgiving still facing Alice.

"Dare," she replied as a smirk appeared upon Dominic's face and I was abruptly interrupted from my thoughts.

• • •

We watched in anticipation, somehow the tension that had been secretly building up had suddenly released for us all to bear. I looked from Dominic's piercing eyes, following his gaze that was staring directly into Alice's coy expression. Although the party had died down considerably by this stage, in my mind everything had fallen silent as we awaited the inevitable escalation.

"Kiss me," Dominic said plainly.

We all must of gave a sigh of relief, "I was expecting something much more," I chuckled as the two leaned in and exchanged a single courteous kiss; the lips barely touching.

As Alice backed away she faltered for a second, before leaning towards Dominic once again and planting another kiss. Emily and I sat silently as we watched Alice wrap her arm around Dominic's back, twirling his hair as their lips joined once more. This time they stayed locked together, the couple seemed frozen for a brief second as a sense of oncoming dread overcame me.

"Come on guys you only needed to kiss once," you could hear the discomfort in my voice.

Though as Alice ran her fingers through his coarse hair, as they grabbed hold of a few strains and as I saw Dominic's tongue swell within her cheeks; I realised it was all but too late. Suddenly the kissing intensified, their heads tussled, their tongues rampantly exploring each other as a kiss turned into a brutal, wet protracted snog. I saw Emily blush and throw her hand over her mouth in awe, whilst Dominic held the back of Alice's neck to allow an even greater intensity to penetrate her mouth.

I stood frozen, unsure how to react as the two seemingly continued without a care for who was watching; totally absorbed in their passionate embrace. Here I was watching my best friend making out with his 'girlfriend' whilst the love of my dreams was only a metre away. Any jokes I would normally tell would just make me look weak, or any words likely ineffectual. Regardless of what I should have done or words that I should have said, I was speechless at what was happening.

Alice let out a moan as their lips broke free for a brief second, extending a string of thick saliva between the two wet mouths before they continued. Dominic now standing over her on his knees, to allow greater penetration as he tightened his grip on her neck. As I felt my crotch tighten, I could not quite believe what was unfolding before my eyes. The sound of their wet lips smacking against each other, the awful mouth sounds as their tongues entwined around each other. I gulped as I watched on, frozen by trepidation and awe at what was unfolding mere feet from where I sat.

Then as if almost by accident, Dominic fell over on-top of Alice. Emily finally let out a gasp, looking up to her I was amazed to find her eyes alight with ecstasy as she watched on with me. The couple's hands locked grip with each other's, their outstretched arms waving up and down to equal their unbridled passion as the fervent embrace continued on the dirty carpet of the dorm kitchen.

I felt my trousers' bulge, withstanding every terrible urge to drop my pants right there and to jerk of frantically to the wonderfully erotic scene playing before our eyes. Only Dominic could be so audacious, so careless as to turn a single kiss into this obscenity.

My mouth ajar, Alice wrapped her legs around his waist with her trainers overlapped on-top of each other in an attempt to withstand the exhilaration piercing through her gorgeous body. Fortunately, the few other partygoers that remained, apart from Emily were totally oblivious to the uncompromising sprawl appearing before our eyes. Although at that moment I was doubtful that the situation could escalate further, I started to notice a subtle yet distinctive heaving of their bodies.

Bringing their hands to rest on the floor, Dominic outstretched his legs for grip as he glided his body over and over again on-top of Alice. The fabric of their clothes producing a soft crinkly noise as they rubbed up against each other, Dominic's loins passing sluggishly back and forth between Alice's outstretched legs. Her body visibly writhing and shuttering in pleasure, as this passionate embrace turned into something far more illicit.

Not afraid to surrender any appearances, they broke free of kissing allowing Dominic to sensually nuzzle the side of her neck with his chin, and to allow the couple to focus fully on the uncompromising dry hump. The pleasure now almost unbearable for Alice as she broke free one of her hands to clench the carpet in a tight fist, before Dominic increased the pace of the hump by now leaning over her on just the tips of his toes and pressing his entire force along her squirming body.

"Holly shit," Emily gasped as she looked visibly flustered.

"Fuck yes," Alice blurted out almost in response as the pace somehow increased yet again.

I sat silently, watching as my best friend wrestled with his right hand and despite the vest began to grope Alice's breast with his now free left hand. How far could this go, how rough could Dominic be before Alice would protest? Did the couple even appreciate that Emily and I were watching their every move, their every moan of pleasure and every thrust that Dominic was pounding into her juddering body. As if to answer my question, Alice let out a broken mumble, "Jesus... not when their... OH... not when their watching. Not like this... SHIT!"

Dominic gave no falter, if anything his pace increased as I watched the enormous bulge within his jeans press against her crotch. Unashamedly my best friend dry-fucked the literal shit out of this poor girl over and over, leaving us the only choice but to watch on in shock. If perhaps I was the only one to realise, this had turned from a dare taken too far into something far more depraved. Moreover, all this depravity had occurred right in front of the girl of my dreams.

As the pace increased to a speed that could only be described as extraordinary even for Dominic's standards, his body started to shutter unpredictably and inevitably the last few minutes were building to their climax. With a few final herculin heaves a few orgasmic moans escaped from Alice, as she felt the full force of Dominic's entire body move over her. As the final brutal heave utterly overwhelmed Alice, her legs squirmed free in the air before Dominic let out a gasp and their sweaty bodies collapsed on-top of each other on the floor.

We sat their astonished, apart from distant conversation and fervent panting from Alice and Dominic there was relative silence. I could not quite believe that I had just watched my best friend dry-hump Alice into climax, right in front of me, the girl of my dreams, and a few thankfully oblivious strangers. Emily looked totally shocked for a few seconds, perhaps even a bit confused before she let out a nervous laugh.

"Holly shit," Dominic blurted out the only few words we all seemed to be able to think, "sorry guys I can get a bit carried away."

• • •

As the couple recovered their breath, I reflected on the last five minutes. Was it really all that strange for friends to make-out in front of each other? (albeit a lot more escalated) I have been sheltered from party life for the last few years, of course I am going to be surprised of the depravity that teenagers can get up to. Regardless, there was no doubt that what I had watched was hot as hell.

"Here guys," said Dominic as he started to stand up, "I think me and Alice are going to head for the night," it was obvious to everyone what this meant; though I wasn't expecting him to wink at me as he helped Alice to her feet.

Then I realised that it must have been Dominic's plan to get me alone with Emily, perhaps he had even instigated the last 5 minutes in order to leave early with Alice (though I doubt he would think quite so tactically) Regardless, I was reminded of how good a friend Dominic was as they left towards the door; even if his methods were a bit unorthodox. As I turned towards Emily, anxiously welcoming the alone time I would have with her I was caught off guard by a quick flick of the wrist that sent the bottle twirling across the table.

"One last spin," Emily shouted as Dominic and Alice stopped in the doorway.

We all watched the bottle spin, all dreading that it would point to ourselves. As the bottle seemed to spin forever, twirling on its axis as if doing some physics defying gymnastics, I wanted nothing more than to be done with this sordid game and to be alone with Emily. With the bottle falling over on its side, it came to a sudden and fearsome stop pointing towards Dominic.

"Truth or dare?" Emily asked.

"Do truth Dominic, we've had enough dares Jesus Christ," Alice implored, looking over at me in some sort of unspoken acknowledgement as she wrapped her arm around his back to encourage him.

Though it was no help, Dominic's blissful ignorance and stubbornness meant that he could not stand down to a dare. He did not even need to reply, as he continued to stare towards Emily we all knew what his answer was. I wondered what depraved acts Emily might dare Dominic to do to Alice, to fuck her truly out of her mind or to do it right in front of us in the kitchen. I shook my head as I wondered even why such thoughts were coming to me, especially considering that such thoughts would never occur to fairly innocent Emily. Nevertheless, my guesses were soon to be revealed quite far off the mark and to the surprise of us all.

No one would have expected the sweet innocent Emily to utter the next few words, especially so seriously as she continued to stare at Dominic, "Want to have a foursome?"

Alice and I immediately burst out into laughter, albeit mostly nervously as Dominic visibly blushed and looked across the room at everyone. I could not take this game seriously any longer, it had gone on too long, and this was clearly just a joke intended to shock. Alice and I playfully shook are heads in disagreement as Emily seemingly continued to stare solely at Dominic, awaiting his answer.

Meeting her gaze, he responded, "If Alice and Matthew are happy, I'm up to it," this triggered another bout of nervous laughter from myself and Alice.

Though this nervousness soon turned to silence, revealing a palpable tension as the idea started to be seriously considered. I could not quite comprehend the situation that I had now found myself in, dreading the realisation of perhaps having to compete with Dominic in a foursome with Alice and the girl of my dreams. This was on-top of the incredible pressure of having sex with Emily to begin with, the sweet angelic Emily who I had secretly adored and idealised for the last few years. Deciding to break the silence before the situation escalated any further I stood up and called Dominic over to the corner of the room away from earshot of the girls.

"What's up man?" Dominic asked, "not sure about the foursome?"

"Yes, Jesus Christ, I wanted to be alone with Emily tonight. Not having a fucking foursome," I responded, surprising myself at the frankness of my words.

"Look, I appreciate that. Ideally that would be the case... though to back out now would just seem weak," he sounded genuinely sympathetic. He also had a very good point.

"And look mate, it's weird I know, I've never had a foursome with another guy before," this sentence almost threw me over the edge with jealousy.

"Look it's not that. Its, it's hard to describe. I guess," as I tried to delicately choose my next words I realised looking at the friend I had known since childhood that I could be perfectly honest; albeit with some embarrassment...

"I feel like you're better than me," pausing in pure panic at what I had just said before quickly adding the much-needed caveat that I had initially intended, "better at sex I mean."

Dominic threw his arm over my shoulder and smiled, "Maybe, maybe not! Though that doesn't matter! With girls it's often more emotional, especially with a girl like Emily," he paused as he tried to reassure his friend the best he could, "and besides, it's a foursome so that means I can be with Alice and you can be with Emily," I could tell that he was being totally honest though I still needed further confirmation.

"You promise?"

"Yes, of course mate. And besides, have you not yet realised that you're about to have sex with your dream girl!?"

I laughed as he padded me boisterously on the back, I was content in the knowledge that although his words were intended to reassure that they were also quite true. As we re-joined the girls I felt ready for the night ahead, for whatever it might entail.

"Are you sure about the foursome Matthew? I'm really not sure it's a good idea," Alice still sounded reluctant for some reason.

"Yea I'm sure, as long as you're alright? I think the plan is to keep mostly to within our current couples" I replied, my mind already set.

"Oh, good that's wise... let's do this then."

• • •

Walking the short distance down the hallway to my dorm, my nerves were coursing through my body as my mind raced with thoughts of how to proceed. Softly I felt the elegant touch of Emily at my side, her hand now holding onto mine as we walked. I turned to face her, she always had the most beautiful and soothing smile. "It's all right Matthew, just try and have some fun tonight. Let go of all the pressure of that technology project!" I smiled in reply.

"Thanks Emily, you too."

I held the door open to let the other's inside, as Alice and Dominic took a seat on my bed I closed the door; this simple act in itself compounding reality.

"Still can't get over how great this model is Matthew!" I heard Emily call from across the room.

"No no, just pieces of wood stuck together is all," I replied modestly.

My subtle gloating was cut off from a soft pecking noise to our side, turning to see Dominic and Alice sensually kissing each other on the side of the bed. Dominic's hand parting Alice's hair, as he moved from kissing her lips to down her neck. This did not resemble the brutal dry hump of earlier, Dominic was being surprisingly sensual and caring.

Before I caught myself on that I had been transfixed watching Alice and Dominic, Emily stepped forward and with a slant of the heel panted a delicate kiss on my cheek. I turned round to meet her beautiful face, her gorgeous brunette hair, lush blue eyes, and slightly freckled face. "I'm here Matthew, be with me," she soothed as we began to kiss each other.

I allowed myself to be fully present with her, every other thought escaped my mind as I soothingly kissed the girl of my dreams. Reaching out my arms I embraced her, held her tight towards me as if I never wanted to let go. This was Emily, the girl I had known for the last few years, whom I had celebrated with through our successes and struggles that came with every school year. Whom I had secretly admired until recently, her kindness, her intelligence, and yes her beauty. "You're a wonderful person, you know that?"

She nodded as she reached out her arms, pulling myself closer to her as her head slowly nuzzled into my chest. Resting my chin on the top of her head, I could smell and feel the gorgeously scented hair, as we slowly stepped from side to side as if we were dancing. Everything felt calm, amazingly romantic, and intimate as we rocked gently side to side in each other's arms as if we were dancing. "You're a wonderful person too Matthew," she soothed as she planted another kiss on my lips.