Natural Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, you're right," I gasped, pitifully jerking away at my cock as embraced the reality I had most feared; my own words of admission causing my girlfriend to shudder even more.

"Tell me then, tell me how much better he is than you?" she almost whispered, gazing shyly away as she recovered from the sharp bolts of cruel pleasure that had struck her body with every terrible truth. I froze, hesitant to even entertain such a question or perhaps too afraid to face more humiliation right in front of my best friend.

"I said tell me Matthew, tell how about how much better Dominic is than you," she asked again more assertively; still I remained silent in an attempt to desperately hold onto some dignity as I battled against a sickening inner-urge to just let the truth out; let all of it out. "I said FUCKING TELL ME MATTHEW!" My girlfriend screamed as her patience was lost; finally pushing me over the edge.

"He is so much better than me, I'm a fucking ant in comparison! I've been admiring you for three years, trying to work up the courage to tell you how much I love you; and just in one-night my best friend was able to fuck you with his amazing cock!" every sentence sending immense convulsions straight through her body. "To fuck my girlfriend right in front of me without a care, to show me how much bigger and stronger he is than me. To demonstrate how a REAL MAN FUCKS!" I cried as Dominic continued to violently swing his dick inside and out of her tortured cunt.

"That's it Matthew! KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING! Tell me how awful it feels to see your girlfriend get fucked right in front of you by your best friend," Emily writhed in pleasure.

"Dominic's has been my best friend since we met in secondary school, he's been so kind and generous. He helped me to believe that I could live a happy life, that I could be successful, that I mattered as much as anyone. Though I was deluding myself, everyone is not created equal, that has been made more than clear now. It is only natural that Dominic is with you. He can give you the pleasure that you deserve," Dominic relentless as Emily's body contorting and dripping with every terrible word.

"THAT'S RIGHT MATTHEW, THAT'S RIGHT" Emily screamed looking directly into my eyes as cum dribbled out into my hand; before softening her voice, "That's right Matthew, thank you. Thank you for realising the truth."

"This is some sick shit guys," Dominic laughed as he started to raise my girlfriend up into the air. Standing tall above the bed another spring broke, as Dominic hoisted her angelic body almost directly above me by the grip he found under her folded legs; using her body as if she was merely a doll. He paused, there was silence for a moment whilst we caught a much-needed breather. I could not believe what had happened, what I had admitted to. I was utterly devastated. Though a tiny part of me was also relieved, relieved that I found certainty.

"Sorry I didn't catch most of that Matthew. Though I'm I right in thinking that you are now happy I'm fucking your girlfriend?" Dominic sounded so authentic, his naïve' kindness refreshing amongst the volley of insults as he looked optimistically towards me. In reply I wanted to repeat all of what I just said, how he had brutally fucked my girlfriend right in front of me without a care. How he had devastated my relationship and shattered any remaining confidence I had all while in the pursuit of mere momentary pleasure. Though I didn't.

Speaking through gritted teeth as the room lay utterly still, "Yes Dominic. I now know my place. Please, please fuck my girlfriend."

"Oh, thank god Matthew, you have no idea how guilty I've been feeling," he chuckled, "This foursome was a great idea." I felt utterly distraught, even a look of pity had formed upon Emily's face as she realised that the situation had gone far too far. Though it was too late, far too late to stop now as Dominic's huge cock slid up into her pussy. Recommencing the violent up thrusts that her body craved above all, soon emptying her mind of almost all pity as Dominic timed every bounce, every gyration to utterly dominate her quivering body.

Beyond any sense of regret or jealousy I could only sit frozen, with just a cum-stained hand to show for. Her legs flailing about, his hands grasping her lush breasts, her toes-curling. As his colossal cock drained my girlfriend of any hope of reprieve that her body so desperately needed. Whilst their decadent posture, revealed their passion to all without a hint of inhibition. I felt almost sick, numb to the sight of my best friend fucking the girl of my dreams into utter oblivion. I now knew this was the natural order of things, that my girlfriend had merely helped me confront what I had always thought to be true deep down.

As Dominic's hips began to buckle, as his legs started to strain under the immense exhaustion of the past half hour I took comfort in the cruel certainly this new world offered. No more responsibility, no more pressure to succeed, no more unpredictability. "OHH FUCK! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum inside your pussy!" gasped Dominic as his body started to shake. I did not care anymore, or rather I knew the situation was simply out of my control.

"Shit Matthew. SHIT! Your best friend is going to CUM INSIDE ME, don't you want to stop him?" Emily squealed.

As Dominic summoned the last remnants of his fleeting strength into a few final thrusts, Emily allowed herself to surrender to the sensational vibrations that shook forth through her body with every piercing undulation. Dominic's body tensed as every muscle shuttered still for a brief second, his throbbing cock had arrived at an abrupt halt inside the furthest reaches of my girlfriend. She looked down at me, tears in her eyes as she struggled to cope with the devastating orgasm that would overwhelm every rational. Then eventually, like a stubborn animal refusing to yield against all odds; Dominic capitulated.

His throbbing cock shooting copious amounts of cum all up inside my girlfriend, load after load his body writhed as he emptied his balls without hesitation or regret. Whilst Emily felt the warm thick cum fill her insides, Dominic continued to discharge ounce after ounce of the viscous liquid into her overflowing pussy before his cock jerked out.

I watched in amazement as several more awe-inspiring ejaculations shot cum straight up across the entire length of Emily's now glistening body, lathering her in the dense fluid as his cock quivered uncontrollably. Sending the final few careless projections through no intention of Dominic's, squirting across the room, onto my bed, the floor and even a few streaks across my face as I sat absolutely mortified.

Without realising his shocking inaccuracy Dominic had collapsed back onto the bed in exhaustion, Emily atop as they panted uncontrollably. "That was the best sex I've ever had," Dominic gasped, "You would hardly have noticed it was a foursome either," he chuckled as Emily traced his sculpted abs with her hand.

"Very true," she replied as she looked down at her boyfriend; almost not restraining her laugher as she noticed my cum covered face. "That was amazing though, whatever the hell it was," Dominic mumbled.

As I stood up to wash myself in the shower, I left the room defeated with my best friend and girlfriend laying naked in each other's arms. As the cold water rolled over my aching body, as my best friend's thick cum ran down my face into the plughole below I started to think.

To think how I had let my best friend steal my girlfriend, to think how he had brutally fucked poor Emily right in front of my eyes, transforming her into something far more wicked and cruel. As I started to cry, sliding to the shower floor as my tears mixed with the falling water, and the remanence of the thick cum I could only think of what could have been.... if it were not for my best friend, if it were not for my weakness.