Natural Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a stream of glistening fluid cascaded down into Dominic's mouth, Emily and Alice reached out so that their hands grasped hold of each other's in a futile attempt to resist the devastating pleasure. They exchanged looks as if in mutual sympathy for each other, Alice now screaming at the top of her voice in pleasure as Dominic slammed his full strength into her.

"It's okay, it's okay Alice," Emily soothed as she watched her rock into another powerful orgasm right in front of her; her eyes rolling back as Dominic ruined this poor girl right in front of us all. By raising his knees up, he was able to thrust himself even deeper and faster into her tortured cunt as Alice started to squirt uncontrollably; juices landing all across my bed and onto Emily. "Holly fuck," I heard myself mutter as Dominic didn't relent, next he swept Emily's legs from underneath with his arms, suspending them in the air by grabbing hold of her ankles and using her own weight to penetrate his tongue deeper into her pussy.

Just five minutes had past, though unsurprisingly I had become rock-hard from watching my best friend fuck my girlfriend into an incredible orgasm using just his tongue. As Emily's legs squirmed from side to side, a flood of juices ushered down onto Dominic as she let out a scream of unrepented joy. "Oh YES, that's it. Fuck my pussy Dominic, fuck it so hard," Emily cried out as without thought or rational I had dropped my trousers to the floor before me.

For a brief second she turned to face me, the look on her face expecting me to jump up on the bed and slam my cock straight down her tight little throat. This is what any normal boyfriend would have done, undoubtedly intensifying the pleasure that shook through her body manifold whilst she was penetrated from both ends inevitably into another merciless orgasm.

Instead, I fell to my knees and began to furiously jerk off as I looked up at Dominic fuck two gorgeous girls in ways I couldn't ever hope to. Emily looked down at me on the floor, a look of amusement... or perhaps smugness forming across her face as Dominic gave her more pleasure with just his tongue than I had offered.

"Fuck that's enough," grunted Dominic as he pushed the girls of his body much to my relief. As he stood up tall on the bed, the girls crowded around him and started worshipping his long thick shaft before I had any chance to rotate in or say anything. Alice without hardly any respite swallowing his dick whole, trying her best to slide the entirety of the monster down her widening throat. Meanwhile Emily started to lick the bottom of Dominic's large shaft, roping up rivers of pre-cum that had accumulated around the large cavernous balls, the by-product of fucking Alice into several orgasms.

I looked up at them, totally absorbed by Dominic's dick as I realised the foursome was not quite going to plan. It was time to swap in, I had regained my stamina a few minutes ago and now was the time to cease the opportunity. Standing up with a renewed sense of passion after what I had just borne witness to, I beckoned over to my girlfriend "Emily, I'm ready now."

Dominic looked down at me from atop the bed, "Oh sure thing Matthew, sorry If I got a bit carried away," he laughed as I smiled back. "Do you guys want the bed? It is your room after all Matthew," it was amazing how Dominic could hold such a casual conversation as two gorgeous girls fawned over him. Though this ability was only matched by his naivety, as he gave no notice to Emily continuing to slurp every ounce of pre-cum and ignore her boyfriend.

"Emily?" I asked once again, this time more assertive.

Finally, she broke free of her trance, I watched as a long bridge of thick pre-cum followed her lips as she leaned back from Dominic's crotch. She looked at me, her eyes still as innocent and filled with hope as ever. Her gorgeous brunette hair slightly messy, yet no less enviable, her beautiful curves revealed for all to see though certainly no less desirable, her stunning body still that of an angel's, albeit smeared in pre-cum.

"Matthew," she almost whispered, "I..... I first want to feel his dick inside me." My heart jumped a beat, this is exactly where I feared the situation would lead to. I needed to be emphatic, to stop this twist of events before they escalated too far.

"No," I replied flatly.

"Look, I know we said he was only to go so far... but I need to know. I need to know how it feels for myself."

"I think I've been very accommodating so far, and you said yourself this doesn't matter. Any other boyfriend would have put a stop to this a long time ago, though this is where I draw the line."

"Please Matthew, please let him fuck me," I couldn't believe my girlfriend was asking permission for my best friend to fuck her.

"I know you've been a very generous boyfriend, and there's no reason why you should agree to letting your best friend fuck me of all people. Though earlier you just seemed to enjoy watching us so much, I thought this was maybe something we could both enjoy."

"Wait, was Matthew jerking off watching us?" Dominic laughed.

"What!? No, I wasn't. I was just trying to get ready that's all," I lied out of embarrassment.

"Look it's fine mate, jerk away all you want, and I can fuck the living shit out of your girlfriend," I was frozen as to what to say. As always, Dominic wasn't being vindictive or purposely cruel, despite the subtle undertone of smugness in his voice.

"I've said no, that's final," I reaffirmed.

Suddenly Dominic pushed my girlfriend down on her back along my bed, "Maybe this will convince you," he jested as to my disbelief he began to tease the outside of her pussy with his huge dick. Sliding back and over along the length of her pussy, tempting, and infuriating her by showing off what a fraction of his huge dick could offer.

"What are you doing Dominic? I said no, I'm being serious here mate," I reasoned with him; this was totally out of character for my best friend.

"I'm not penetrating her am I?" he replied abruptly.

"Oh yes Dominic, you're terrible. Please, please, penetrate me with your huge cock. Pound me into submission," the words from Emily both maddening and sending my thoughts in all sorts of confusing places.

"I'm a good friend Emily, I won't go further unless Matthew is happy to do so," Dominic replied as he began to whack the side of her pussy with his dick in his hand. The sickening slapping sound teasing us all, as we watched Dominic's huge dick tease Emily beyond comprehension. Was this Dominic's animalistic side being revealed for the first time, did he enjoy tormenting his girls? Or was he genuinely trying to convince me to give him the go ahead, so absorbed in the lust of the moment that his resolve to fuck this angelic girl he had just met overrode any other concern?

"Dominic, look I know what it's like to be an 18-year-old, every girl is an opportunity for the next conquest. Though this isn't that kind of a girl, this is your best friends girlfriend! I've told you what I think about Emily, how much I care about her. Can you please try and think of the bigger picture, and not with dick?"

"Don't be so serious Matthew, we all agreed on a foursome didn't we?" Dominic replied as his dick slid slowly into my girlfriends tight cunt.

"Oh...oh.... FUCK!" Emily moaned as Dominic's entire cock entered her, before coming to an abrupt stop at the furthest reach.

I looked up at Dominic as he stayed paused, "Please don't Dominic. I'm begging you, please don't fuck my girlfriend like this, you promised you wouldn't! At least use a condom please" I cried.

"Sorry Matthew, you know what 18-year olds are like," he replied sounding totally genuine.

"You promised," I cried again half-heartedly as suddenly Dominic's primal urges took over, his huge cock swinging inside and out of my girlfriends tight pussy like a pendulum on steroids as his masterful talent was exhibited to all. "Thank you Matthew, thank you so so MUCH," Emily cried despite no approval on my part as Dominic ravished her body right in front of her loving boyfriend.

"This is so good, better than I could ever have expected," Emily cried as her bare legs writhed in the air with every thrust of Dominic's immense power. A wild animalistic force had consumed Dominic, as he focused purely on one task: fucking the literal shit out of this poor little girl.

I sat stunned, too shocked, and upset to move or think of any empty words I could say. My eyes started to water as I watched the love of my life, submit as a total whore to my best friend's every desire. Knocking off her heels as her feet rested on top of his shoulders for grip as he continued his rough, brutal conquest of her entire shuddering body.

Emily from the start had critically underestimated Dominic's capabilities, unable to fully handle the immense force of his huge cock penetrating deep inside her cunt she was forced to cling tight against the bed sheets and shut her eyes. I wanted nothing more than to reach out my arm, grasp her by her hand and help her through this anguish, though I was still in shock at Dominic's betrayal. "My god you're unbelievably hot, you dirty whore," Dominic grunted as he increased the speed and power of his thrusts.

I watched entranced, as Emily's entire world was shaken, as this sweet innocent university student was overwhelmed with a pleasure she didn't think was possible. Her gorgeous body alight with an earth-shattering sensation, sending shivers down her spine and goose bumps across every inch of her body as she basked in the unbridled, toe-curling torment that Dominic unleashed upon her. "Ohhhhh F-fuuuck!" Emily squealed, "You're so fucking so good, so unbelievably good Dominic."

To my surprise, Alice had taken hold of me and guided me over back to my chair. Sitting me down, she straddled on-top of my waist and took hold of my cock. "It's okay Matthew, it's okay" Alice soothed as I continued to watch over her shoulder, "This was probably inevitable. I tried to stop the foursome from the start, I knew just how good Dominic was. How much better he was than you."

I listened to the painful words as Alice slowly stroked my cock, as I watched my best friend dominate the girl of my dreams in ways I couldn't even attempt. "Don't take this personally though Matthew, Dominic just gets carried away in the moment and thinks purely with his cock. I guarantee you he doesn't think of Emily as your girlfriend, just as an unbelievably gorgeous girl."

As I continued to watch my best friend pound into my girlfriend, Alice continued to explain whilst jerking me off, "Dominic is a good person. Kind and considerate, the best friend you always thought he was. He would never want to purposefully fuck your girlfriend, or to humiliate you." Every hurt-inducing word made sense, yet to know Dominic had fucked the girl of my dreams merely for his own enjoyment was what hurt most of all.

"I thought you said.... I thought you said that Emily would be fortunate and satisfied to have me?" were the only words I could muster.

"She would be, though in comparison to an alpha male such as Dominic it's hard to even compare," her condescending tone more than bit belittling. "I know it's not fair Matthew, though this is just how life works," she stood up and started picking up her clothes. As I began to stroke my cock again, totally entranced watching my best friend continue to destroy my girlfriend; Alice headed towards the door, "I would recommend that you leave as well Matthew."

• • •

I asked out of denial of the situation, or perhaps out of the few remnants of hope I still clung to, "Swap with me Dominic?" He didn't reply or even glance in my direction, instead as if in a form of an answer he slid down in-between her legs so that they now wrapped around his waist; allowing for a more intimate embrace as their lips locked together for a long sensual kiss.

They were now in the exact same position as Dominic had dry-fucked Alice in the dorm kitchen, except they were totally naked; Emily screaming with pleasure as her body trembled with an indescribable pleasure. "Please let me be with my girlfriend, even for a few minutes?" I asked again in pathetic desperation, though by this stage they were just empty words with no weight behind them.

Suddenly Dominic lifted my girlfriend up, with a remarkable ease he swung her around and slammed her back against the wall which fronted the bed. Her writhing legs continuing to grip around his waist as her arms grabbed hold the back of his neck to hold herself up, her fingers clasping his hair tight as Dominic pounded against the wall with an uncontainable strength to deliver a whole new level of pleasure to this poor girl.

Her enchanting embrace beckoning him to greater heights, as he continued the constant penetration of this gorgeous slut with a newfound burning vigour. "Ohhhhh god Matthew, Ohhhhh JESUS FUCKING CHRIST," Emily full on screamed as she looked down at me, her traumatised boyfriend frantically jerking off.

This rampant sprawl continued for the next few minutes, Dominic showing no sign of relief as he unashamedly sent my girlfriend quivering from orgasm to orgasm; their shared juices drooling down onto my pillowcases below. Though beyond the immense pain I felt from the wicked betrayal of my best friend and the girl of my dreams, was the guilt-ridden carnal pleasures piercing through my body as I eagerly watched this careless 18-year-old stud fuck my stunning girlfriend with an exceptional raw talent.

Her screams of uncontainable pleasure no doubt audible to the entire dorm, as I watched my best friend summon an unparalleled strength that I could only dream of as he pillaged the ruined cunt of my once innocent girlfriend right in front of my eyes. "Oh God, fuck yes Matthew," Dominic groaned with his back facing me, "Your girlfriend is an incredible fuck," his next few punishing thrusts breaking a spring in my bed as he reached his full strength. Finally, he slowed to a stop, the pair gasping for air as I sat slowly tugging myself off; praying that the torment had finally ended.

"Is it time, is it time for my turn?" I asked once again as Dominic tossed Emily onto her waist to face me.

"Just enjoy watching us Matthew, I'll be almost done," he replied as he sat down behind my girlfriend.

The time in-between the frenetic throes were almost as excruciating, especially for Emily as she provocatively raised her buttocks in the air welcoming Dominic inside, her pussy begging for the awful pleasure to resume without any hesitation. As he slid his huge dick inside my girlfriend once again, her whole face contorted and she let out a long stuttering moan, "Ohhhh my God, OH MY GOD MATTHEW!" she cried looking directly into my eyes.

Dominic increased his pace, half-squatting as he bombarded the sweet brunette beyond the summits of her highest expectations. Slapping her ass as he pummelled her face into the mess of bed sheets, a new sickening feeling of euphoria overwhelming her as she cried her heart out into a low muffle.

"I'm so sorry Matthew, I'm so so sorry I was mmm.... Oooooh," Emily tried to cry out to me, in-between the muffling and her uncontrollable moans of pure animal pleasure it was near impossible to hear as I stepped closer. "Oh god I'm so fucking sorry," she cried as I reached the edge of the shaking bed.

Was she apologising for being ruthlessly fucked by my best friend, for the guilt of savouring every tantalising sensation as her loving boyfriend watch on helplessly? Or was she apologising for something else entirely? "I'm so so sorry," raising her head up from amongst the bed sheets so that the next few words could be heard absolutely clear, "You were right Matthew, you were right.... Ohhh F-fucccck!"

I reached out, grasping her wet palms as I felt every illicit vibration shiver down her body; gazing into each other's loving yet perplexed eyes as Dominic continued to relentlessly ravage my girlfriend. "Right about what Emily?" I asked as I held her hands tight, dreading the answer as Dominic's feet struggled for traction due to the sheer force behind every unapologetic thrust. His cruel talent surpassing even his wildest expectations, as he concentrated solely on fucking Emily as hard as he could purely for the sport; purely for the intense pleasure he felt in his throbbing dick without a care for anybody else.

"It does matter," Emily mumbled almost inaudibly as If revealing the darkest deepest secret, her cheeks ablaze with wicked embarrassment.

"Sorry what?" I asked again, confused and barely able to hear.

"IT DOES MATTER," Emily screamed so that everyone could hear, "Dominic is better than you, SO MUCH BETTER," she cried as if finally, finally having the courage or the selfishness to confess to a terrible realisation that had been building up inside her.

"Excuse me?" I replied, taken aback, and stunned at what I just heard my girlfriend cry out.

"He is SO MUCH better than you baby. SO MUCH BIGGER! SO MUCH STRONGER" she moaned as if deriving a sick sadistic pleasure from each cruel insult that seemed to come naturally to her.

"Watch as he fucks your girlfriend Matthew, watch as your best friend fucks your girlfriend far better than you ever could!" she let out an orgasmic moan, her body visibly spasming as her own cruel own words sent her over the edge.

I was astounded, as my mind raced to comprehend what my best friend had done to my sweet sweet girlfriend. How every hurt-inducing word was so brutally honest, so wickedly true, and cut so unforgivingly deep. How for most of my childhood years I had struggled with self-esteem, struggled with my appearance, my confidence, my lack of talent.

How for so many of those years I had been secretly jealous of Dominic, jealous of how he had lost his virginity much younger than me. Jealous of how much more attractive and stronger he was than me. Jealous of his confidence, his real confidence, his popularity. Jealous of how much more of a kind and easy-going person he was.

Then how for the past few years I had overcome these weaknesses, focusing on my own strength, building my own confidence in my unique abilities and skills. I had to work tirelessly to excel at class and building a relationship with Emily was a slow and gradual process over several years amidst a constant fear of rejection. Finally, I had the confidence to ask her out, to be my girlfriend, and now I'm holding her beautiful and delicate hands as my best friend takes everything I had fought so hard for over the last few years without even so much of a challenge.

"OHHH FUCK, keep going Dominic... Ohhhh OH GOD!" Emily screamed as if to break me from my thoughts. My whole worldview was being shattered as my girlfriend received the largest cock in her life, changing her from the kind and innocent Emily we all knew to at least in this moment something far more ruthlessly honest. As my mind raced for answers, raced for a sense of certainty that I had always craved; I wanted above all to know my place in the world.

"I thought you said you were impressed by how I fucked you Emily?" I cried out as the illicit thumping thrashed my girlfriend beyond any care for her boyfriends feelings.

"I was Matthew, it was very impressive for someone like you," she moaned; the cruel condescending tone humiliating yet somehow extremely erotic as I found myself tugging on my cock even harder.

"I can get better though, I can improve, that was only the second time I had sex," I burst out as I accidently revealed another crushingly embarrassing secret in the desperate hope of some sort of redemption.

Emily let out a terrible laugh at what I had just said, "Jesus Christ Matthew..... Ohhh SHIT," revelling sexually in the sad reality I had shared for a brief second as her eyes shut tight and her whole body contorted with an immense momentary pleasure. "Probably you can improve... though I don't need to tell you that can NEVER compete with Dominic...... OHHHH F-fuuuucK! It's not your fault though baby, he was jusssst..... he was Jusssst..... BORN BETTER THAN YOU.... OH SHIT," this cruel tirade that trailed off into dreadful moans of enjoyment as the words confirmed what I had always known deep down.