Natural Corruption Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of a cold vine slowly snaking its way up along his armour sent a chill down his spine. Alura was watching, fingers tapping the armrest impatiently as the vine climbed his body and wrapped around his neck, forming a collar whose lead coiled around him. After all these years, finally she had another dog at her feet.

But it wasn't enough.

The gentle sucking of her toes; the feeling of his moist tongue pressing against her sole, it had reminded her just how much she enjoyed being in control. Smirking arrogantly, she lifted a hand and watched as the vine that had wrapped around him rose upwards towards her, gently laying across her palm. Firmly she gripped it, holding it as if it were a lead as he mindlessly lapped at her divine foot.

"You make a good pet," Alura praised, leaning forward slightly, "But you're useless when it comes to what I really want."

With those words, his efforts seemed to double. Alura simply laughed, resting her free hand on her smooth, flawless thigh. So long she had waited, now she was so close to getting what she wanted. Red was supposed to be the key, but it seemed he was simply a servant. He would serve the Dryad princess well, her toes being in his mouth was evidence of that.

No, Red wasn't enough for her to get what she wanted. She needed more. She wanted more.

With newfound expectations, Alura gazed down at her pet expectantly. She'd forgotten just how erotic it felt to watch another person submit so completely. Hand sliding along her soft thigh, her grip on the lead tightened. Soon, Red would just be one of many. If he didn't have the knowledge she required, she'd enthral this town bit by bit until she got what she wanted.

"You know what I want now, don't you?" She said, toes slowly wiggling in his mouth.

12