Natural Erections Ch. 01 - Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paulo and Mike looked at each other, eyes wide. Wank each other? She had to be joking. Katherine had got them into that state, and it was for her to get them out of it. They had both had enough of this!

Their sudden movement towards her caused Katherine to squeak and drop the bikini pieces and then she was running, her long bare legs taking her not to the house but the straight route away from them just down a path, bare feet barely touching the ground, her tall and beautifully black body on the move. Bottom cheeks rising and falling. A hint of a delay and then Mike and Paulo were running too. It was instinctive. Their lust was up - visibly up. Very visibly up as they ran.

The thrill of the chase. It was just so like that. Katherine's long legs giving her a good turn of speed, plentiful practice and bare feet enabling her to twist and turn, but there were two hunters after her; two young men equally fit and having been teased beyond endurance, their lust so aroused and needing to be assuaged. Quite what their plan had been was not clear; had their movement towards her really been to grab her? Running after Katherine, pounding down the paths after her and seeing her shining black body on the move just further inflamed their lust. Freely bouncing boobs, the rising and falling of buttocks and the sight of the girl's shining skin, damp with perspiration - and the knowledge she was 'wet and ready' gave an extraordinary eroticism. The thrill of the chase with the prize not supper but grabbing hold of all that dark flesh and doing 'things.' Just so exciting.

A wonderful game, a wonderful game of erotic sport. Sport in the true sense of the word - hunting. The two naked lads worked in unison seeking to capture the girl. It was not merely a game of 'tag,' not at all. Their object not to simply touch her and make Katherine 'it.' The firmness of their erect penises gave away their true intention. There was no diminution, the lads were running, chasing after Katherine, magnificently erect.

What a spectator sport it would have been as well. The pleasing nakedness and arousal of the participants; fine bodies displayed in action and, in the spectators' minds, the prospect of an imminent 'goal.'

There was, of course, never any doubt about the outcome. Katherine would be caught, would be cornered and would 'lose.'

"Hold her, hold her," cried Mike as he grabbed her around the waist and halted her progress. Immediately Paulo was upon her as well and together they manhandled her to the ground. Paulo grabbing hold of her wrists and pulling her arms up so she could not fight off Mike. He had some trouble controlling her kicking legs and then forcing them apart. There were no preliminaries, no niceties: that had all happened before. Katherine squirmed; Katherine fought but not a word did she say. She most definitely did not bite. The fight was short and for Katherine fruitless. There was no gloating over his conquest, no savouring of his victory, no gazing upon the spoils; Mike just took her, the penis that had been erect for almost an hour was plunged in right to the hilt.

Paulo crouched, holding Katherine's wrists, his own penis straining as he watched his friend ravishing the boss' granddaughter, hearing the squelching sounds of the energetic fucking; sounds that did nothing to ease his own desire. But as soon as Mike finished then... He watched Mike's firm buttocks rising and falling as he pushed into the girl, knowing his own turn was imminent. He wanted to stroke himself but he dare not let go of the girl's wrists.

A groan, a vocalised, 'Fuck, YES,' and Paulo knew exactly what his friend was doing. It was now time to get his own penis wet inside the girl. Swopping over did not prove as difficult as Paulo had expected. The fight seemed to have gone out of Katherine, she just lay relaxed and compliant. Defeated and used - or was that 'abused'?

The delight at lying upon the girl's damp skin and then the exquisite pleasure of, at last, sliding his hardness into the girl came to Paulo. He was as aroused as Mike had been but was going to take things a little slower. After all he did not have a friend waiting impatiently right in front of him. Mike had certainly looked up from the girl and seen him crouching there with his hands on the girl's wrists holding her down and his penis rising so firmly from between his thighs. It had, after all, been right in front of his face.

Paulo began a slow movement, a gentle pistoning action as if some steam engine was just starting into motion; the piston within its enclosing cylinder. The motion was certainly well lubricated, not just by Katherine's own oil jets but by the additional lubrication provided by Mike. Paulo was more than a little conscious of that 'lubrication' but, it hardly mattered, they were good friends after all!

All at once in his ear - he had not looked at the girl's face, it was not as if this was the copulation of lovers; he had most definitely not sought to kiss her - Katherine saying, "Mmmm, I'm going to cum again, FUCK ME harder."

Huh? Was it all her game after all? She was still held down by Mike, still defenceless but it appeared she was more than compliant. Paulo's penis continued to slide in and out, the noises he had heard Mike make came, if anything, even more wetly than before. Less friction to Paulo's piston but a prolonging of pleasure. Paulo did not fuck the harder, he went at his own pace. If Katherine really wanted to cum again that was her own affair. This was his orgasm and he was going to enjoy it his way!

Yet, it was Katherine who came first. She had not fought them since the first ravishment, but she was wriggling and moving now, her so feminine body in the throes of, was it her third, orgasm of the morning? Through it, Paulo kept to his steady rhythmic pumping, his mind concentrating on the so pleasurable stroking, feeling the heat and soft wet flesh caressing against his knob, his pulled back foreskin and the whole long shaft being caressed. And at every inthrust the feel of wet flesh against his swinging scrotum. Only when he felt himself slipping over, knowing that the sought for release was going to happen, did his thrusting change. It was then he fucked harder; ignoring Katherine's cries of being 'too sensitive;' his weight bore down on her holding her open and defenceless; his wiry pubic hair no doubt almost painful to Katherine as it scratched across her erect and too sensitive clitoris.

The pleasure of the male orgasm, the delight at the spurting feeling of the ejaculation, the sexuality of the enforced copulation. It was a great deal better than standing with Mike at the viewpoint and spurting their cocks out into the sunlight. Well, of course!

Paulo lay atop Katherine, getting his breath and perspective back to normal. Were they now in real trouble? Had they gone rather too far? Indeed, was Katherine on the Pill - practical matters. Would she 'tell on them' to Mr Jessop or her parents, notwithstanding the contrary evidence of those photographs? Paulo was even thinking of running and securing the camera before Katherine could destroy the evidence. He began to rise, feeling that rather nice sensation of a recently ejaculated cock pulling out of the woman.

"I want that again this afternoon," it was Katherine speaking.

Huh?

"I loved that. I wondered when you boys would snap. That was so good. You both fuck well." She laughed, "Look at you!"

It was the surprise on their faces. What they had thought of as sort of turning the tables on this rather forward, assertive indeed, girl turned out to be nothing of the sort. It had all been her intention all along.

"Look at your little soft cockies, not the proud young stallions any more are you? You're dripping Paulo." Her tongue ran across her teeth. "It looks good enough to eat. Perhaps later... Definitely shower time now."

She turned and walked away up the path. After a number of yards, she half turned.

"Again, this afternoon. No getting dressed. I like my workmen naked."

Paulo and Mike watched Katherine sauntering up the path.

"Well, fuck me!" Said Mike.

"No can do," replied Paulo lifting his penis, "and I think I've someone else to fuck this afternoon."

Mike nodded, "I think we both have. I didn't expect all that!"

"Back to work?"

"Yeah," he clapped Paulo on his bare back, "That was good. So good. It was a pleasure to fuck with you."

"Yeah!"

They were more than happy with the sharing. It was a bit like their thoughts of the Filipino girl, only Katherine was very real. Delightfully real!

Lunch at a table on the patio was as normal as before. The three of them sitting there drinking water and taking a light salad. The boys had showered and dressed, and Katherine was back in her bikini. A pleasant interlude between the painting but work called and, before long, Mike and Paulo had their paintbrushes in hand again. They remembered to drop their shorts and take off their shirts as Katherine had asked, but they had only themselves to admire the other, and there was not an awful lot of that to see. Tumescence was not going to come without her. There was a lot of painting done and the lads were getting on well when they heard Katherine say,

"Well they are not much good."

They turned and there was the girl. Perhaps she had been revising, perhaps inside in the cool, perhaps she had taken her bikini off to do that, or to sleep; it was certainly not on now. The boys took in her exposed breasts, nicely sized and with really black centres, centres with little black peas; her wide hips and delightful vee of dark, dark tight curls; they admired her long legs and arms; her pretty face and generous mouth.

She smiled and stuck out her chest. It had the right effect. Companionably Mike and Paulo's penises filled together, the blood pumping and the organs enlarging both in length and girth, as one their foreskins rolled back exposing most of their rounded knobs, shaped for pushing into feminine holes.

"That's better."

They were again standing on the plank set upon the trestles, two- and a-bit feet off the ground; standing as if on display. Fine examples of young men displayed with tumescent genitalia.

She walked towards them, "Legs apart, let your balls hang. Oh yes, that is good!"

With penises erect there was nothing to hang in front of and obscure the hanging testes and scrota. Raised up on the trestle they were very visible to Katherine. And did the lads not know it!

She cupped, took both sets of balls in the palms of her hands, lifting them. What a delight to the two lads as, very gently, she fondled them.

"Now pull your foreskins right back."

They felt so gloriously exposed to the girl, nothing was hidden.

"Look how taut you both are." Her fingertips touched their fraena, those little bridges or triangles of stretched skin that run from the bisection of the glans of penises onto the shafts - if foreskins have not been cut away of course. Such a light touch, at first just to the fraena but then running lightly up that bisection, rubbing over where penises are most sensitive. Torture or extreme pleasure as the lads stood there. They were both feeling their own penises being stroked but also watching the girl inspecting them, examining their equipment in detail.

"Ah, I thought one of you would."

From Mike's urethra, and neither of the boys missed seeing it, a little liquid appeared, welling up and then spilling out to run down his fraenum under the moving fingertip.

"Leaking already, Mike? Aren't you going to, Paulo?"

Seemingly not; Paulo's knob stayed resolutely dry as Mike's seemed to get wetter and wetter. Katherine's fingers moved and stroked their rather purple and swollen coronal ridges.

"Mmmm, they look good enough to eat." And that was rather what the boys were hoping, however good the stroking fingers felt. "Would you like me to wet your knob, Paulo, make it all slippery like Mike's?" Her tongue licked across her lips as she looked up at him.

"Please, yes please."

But it was a tease. It was not Katherine's wet lips and tongue which stroked across his engorged knob but rather her wet finger - the one that had been stroking Mike's knob.

Paulo was horrified but he did not stop Katherine. It was sexual, it was Katherine's finger, only, only it was Mike's precum being slicked over his sensitive skin.

"I've got to... I've got to have a picture." Once again Katherine's camera was brought out, this time to capture the two young men standing on their trestle up in the air - and with their penises so up and their knobs shining with reflected light. Paulo could not imagine quite what the photographs would be like. Quite awful really but no doubt to Katherine's liking.

Again, a little fingertip stroking before Katherine backed away.

"So now you chase me, give me a bit of a start. Chase me, then fuck me like this morning. Give me a start." And off she ran.

Mike turned to Paulo, "she's, she's a randy little thing, isn't she? This is just such a game!"

And it was. There was less urgency this time. In the morning they had indeed, as Katherine had put it, 'snapped;' in the afternoon they were simply playing a game, a game of sexual chase. What a fun interlude from work to be running around the villa's grounds after such a lovely and naked young girl with the invitation to fuck her when they caught her. Lovely to feel their erections free and moving as they ran, twisting and turning as they followed her before separating to corner her. Of course, they took their time, letting her wiggle past them and escape so they could again run after her, their eyes watching her delightful buttocks moving and seeing her chest bounding. It was great fun.

Finally, they caught her, Paulo catching her around her back, wrapping his arms around her as his penis pressed into the crack of her bottom, snuggling into the soft flesh as it stood up pressed between Katherine and his own stomach.

"Hold her, hold her!"

With Paulo's arms securing her, his arms under her arms, Mike lifted her legs off the ground and pulled her thighs apart, opening her to him. A certain amount of struggling from Katherine, play struggling of course but with Mike's hands under her knees there was not much she could do to prevent him lunging forward and penis making contact with feminine softness. If Mike's penis was oozing pre cum and becoming slippery and wet that was nothing to the wetness Katherine had produced between her legs. Mike's penis simply slid home as he pushed himself against her body and began to thrust.

Paulo's feet were planted firmly as he took half of Katherine's weight onto himself. Every thrust of Mike pushed Katherine's bottom against him squashing his penis into her buttocks. A good feeling. And it got better. Mike pulled out and suggested he 'took over.' A bit of a heave and he lifted Katherine a little up into the air allowing his erection to fall slightly forward and under her so the slight curve of his penis perfectly positioned his knob as he lowered the girl right onto it and up into her it went, travelling just where Mike had been moments before. "That's good," he sighed. It was an unsurprising statement of the obvious.

The lads took it in turns, a half dozen strokes and then the girl was raised, and a penis pulled back as another was pushed forward. They took it in turns, one coming from the front and the other from the rear, almost giving Katherine a non-stop fucking. Non-stop for Katherine but a useful and regular rest from physical (but not mental) stimulation for the young men that kept them from ejaculating, allowing them to enjoy Katherine for a long time and ensure she had her orgasm. It was almost enforced. She was not going to be released until she came (or pretended to come) and the boys were not going to come until she did.

So good to have the (notionally) helpless girl between them, so good to share her, almost fucking her together, though in fact alternately. Katherine came and so did the young men, first Mike with suitable exclamations and then, when he pulled away, in went Paulo getting, of course, rather more than just a little of Mike's pre-cum on his penis, as he pushed in and up he got the whole lot Mike had just pumped into Katherine on it, not that he could really feel that, not with the way Katherine was already so wet!

Two fucks in one day - the lads went back to work very happy. What they did not expect was for Katherine to try and make them rise again that evening after dinner. She looked lovely, dressed for dinner in a little cotton dress. She had not bothered with a brassiere and with the dress showing quite a cleavage the whole unrestrained wobbling delight was not missed by the boys even if it did not set off a reaction in either of their shorts. They were, after all, a little tired.

Paulo pushed away his bowl. A delight to finish dinner with fresh fruit. Across and around the table on the patio Katherine's and Mike's faces showed in the flickering candlelight. Out beyond the pool of light all was dark and still - not quiet, as the crickets had started up their nightime leg rubbing. It was all lovely. The meal had been perfect and the conversation good. It could have been romantic, it certainly had all the feel of a romantic evening; a romance in a country far away, the setting perfect and the candles just giving that je ne sais quoi: only there were three of them. Alone with Katherine the romance believable but with Mike there as well? What would that be like, both boys falling for the same girl and carrying on as three?

Not romance but certainly something associated with romance - there was the sex. And that had been good, all that chasing of Katherine and then the fucking. Perhaps again tomorrow.

"Do you boys fancy another fuck before coffee?"

Paulo swallowed; Katherine was so direct. Was he actually 'up' for it? He certainly was not tumescent at that point.

"We could try," said Mike. His words were a little hesitant; it was evident to Paulo that his friend was thinking just the same as him. It had not really been what they had been hoping for, perhaps next day before breakfast but, in a way, he would rather just have the coffee!

"Oh good!" And lightly as anything, Katherine bounced to her feet. To be fair, she had not been working all day, unlike the men, not even (probably) at her revision: the men had been working hard, physical work and had fucked her twice each. All Katherine had to do was receive, it was the two young men who would have the effort of pumping blood into penises to make them hard, once again, and keep them like that for a necessary length of time.

However, the sight of Katherine reaching up under her dress and pulling down a pair of skimpy panties and casually discarding them on the table had its effect - a not inconsiderable erotic jolt to the men. The sight of the red panties just discarded, and the knowledge Katherine was now 'free' beneath the material of her dress. The young men liked how it swished around her thighs.

"You don't need those silly shorts and shirts, do you?"

Did Katherine need her dress? But it seemed she thought so and thought the lads should be naked. Was it going to be another of her photography sessions? She all dressed at the dinner table and the men very much not, or would she want them standing with her, a contrast of male nudity to dressed femininity?

Seemingly not, for no sooner had Mike and he undressed than Katherine put her arms around both of them and suggested a stroll. The Moon was barely in existence, a thin crescent, a new moon, giving little light. The three walked arm in arm with Katherine in the middle, a slow progression around the garden.

"Shall we stroll up the track, there's more width than the garden paths?"

"But we are naked," Mike expressed Paulo's worry. "What if a car comes?"