Natural Erections Ch. 01 - Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

"And what's the chance of that at night?"

Not a lot, it was not as if it was a metalled or busy track at all. They descended the steps and walked out onto the dirt track, dust beneath their feet. In a way better than the garden, no need to ease around bushes, no low hanging branches to push out of the way, and it was much more like an evening stroll. Yet... yet... and then Katherine's hands reached and began to toy. Perhaps she had been resisting her natural urges all around the garden, perhaps she had been controlling herself but now having let her hands touch she certainly began to play with her two 'toys.' Mike and Paulo were young men; despite having already fucked Katherine twice that day they erected pretty easily.

Two hundred yards from the villa, there they were, completely naked, firmly erect with Katherine.

"What if a car comes?" repeated Mike. What indeed. Suddenly caught in the headlights, three figures, a prettily dressed girl with either side of her a naked and very tumescent man. Would the car brake to a halt and the occupant just stare or would there be a vocal and unpleasant barrage?

"Isn't this such a lovely walk in the moonlight?" Katherine was pulling them on, pulling them by their upstanding penises further and further from the safety of the villa. It was both exciting and unnerving at the same time. Exciting to be played with, enticed into new and strange games by this surprising young girl but to be caught naked was one thing, erect quite another.

Perhaps they could hide in the bushes either side of the track, but what might they tread on, and some of the bushes had very sharp thorns, able to scratch and even insert themselves into flesh - and they were all very exposed. A strange eroticism, to be walking stark-naked and erect in the faint moonlight - really walking, they were now a full furlong from the villa.

Perhaps though they could see any car from a long way away... though not a walker appearing silently out of the darkness but would he or they be even able to discern their nudity. Would they say 'good evening,' perhaps stop and talk in the darkness not realising they were talking to two naked erect men and a girl without panties? What if they had a torch? Male engorged genitalia suddenly in the spotlight.

Yet the night was so still and so warm. It was actually so very good to be out - and they certainly were out.

"Tomorrow we shall do this in the daylight. I've just got to get a photograph of you - and me - like this! Who wants to fuck me first? You both certainly feel up to it. Or would you like to be sucked first."

Katherine did not wait for an answer. So good for Paulo to feel wet lips engulfing his knob in the darkness and running up and down. Good to both feel and hear; and then they were removed and straightway he could hear the self-same sounds again, but coming from her fellating another cock in the darkness. He could feel Mike's shoulder touch his; they were standing together in the darkness as the delightful Katherine sucked them, her mouth hopping from one knob to the other.

And then she stood and pulled both men to her, Paulo felt his erection pressed against her dress. Would she feel the wetness through it, Mike's and his penises wet from her mouth?

"Mmmm, I like sex, you know; I like cocks, so firm and hard; I like men. Do you think I can handle more, or am I being greedy? Four pressing at me, all wanting to fuck. Perhaps that'd be too many. Perhaps I should suck them all in a circle around me. Last two standing get to fuck! I like sucking cock."

The last spoken so huskily, so breathy, that it sent shivers down Paulo's spine.

"You though are the last two standing, so..." her hands went once more to the penises and squeezed. "But you'll have to catch me first."

"Oh," exclaimed Mike, "again?"

But Katherine was off, they could hear her feet padding back down the track. They could barely make her out. Was it sensible to be running in the dark unable to see where they were going, relying on their knowledge of the track and the faint light? There was no hesitation, though, and the young men were off, chasing after the girl, feeling their erections flapping up and down.

Of course, they caught her, their hands reaching out into the darkness, Katherine laughing as she put her arms around Paulo's neck and pulled herself upwards, wrapping her legs around his hips and pushing his penis into herself. She was, of course, as wet as anything. It was not Paulo doing the fucking but Katherine, bouncing herself against him, forcing him deeper. And then she was disengaging and doing the same to Mike.

"Differently, Paulo."

Paulo read her words that she was ready for him again but how differently? He reached out in the darkness - it was Mike's naked back. "Where is she?"

And he found her, bent over at the waist, touching her toes or perhaps holding her ankles. Lovely to run his hand along her dress and then lift it up and over her bottom, his hands feeling her smooth cheeks before feeling below at how well her thighs were spread. Paulo slid his fingers upwards, so enjoying the feeling and anticipation of wetness. That came even before he reached the top of Katherine's thighs, she was actually running sufficiently for it to be coming down the inside of her thighs. In the darkness Paulo shook his head, how erotic was that? A young woman so wet, his fingers touched and poked.

"Your cock, Paulo, not your fingers, stuff it in and fuck!"

He did as he was told, so easy, so silky smooth and so very wet. Had he not already come twice that day he would just have released. It was that good. In front of him he felt Katherine rising up and he moved his hands from her hips and put the around her as he steadily fucked her, fingers to the buttons of her dress, opening it so he could get inside and fondle her breasts.

"Cock, cock..." Katherine moaned, "Rub my clit with yours, Mike, gently, I am so nearly there. I want to feel your smooth hardness there. Oh yes, oh yes, keep rubbing like that."

Paulo could feel Mike's chest against the back of his hands as he held Katherine's breasts. Below he could feel himself pressed against Katherine's soft bottom as his erection steadily slid within her.

"Two big cocks, kiss me, Mike, put your tongue in my mouth."

A pause in Katherine's talk. Paulo kept sliding, revelling in the feelings, and no doubt Mike was feeling the same wetness as his knob slid over and around Katherine's clitoris. He could see little at all, the three of them there in the darkness in the middle of the track.

"Might I, Paulo could I have a turn?"

"Of course," Paulo pulled out and no doubt Mike's cock took his place. It certainly sounded like that.

"Cocks. Phew! Do you think. Do you think you could both get in me at once? NO! not there Paulo!"

Already he had felt the slippery hardness of Mike's cock as he had attempted to sodomise Katherine, but this was different. Paulo pushed against the hardness, the hardness he knew to be his friend's, seeking to enter what had been an easy and slippery entrance when he had gone in alone. It was not so easy now. The space was very much occupied. Paulo tried; tried quite hard and perhaps got a little way. It was difficult to tell, but it was not going to work. He readied himself and tried again; this time slipping in as easily as a knife into soft butter, but that was because Mike was no longer there! Double penetration was a lovely idea, especially as the idea had come all from Katherine but she just did not have the room; instead they continued what they had done in the afternoon: alternate fucking, the other going in when the other withdrew. And, both clasped to the woman in the warmth and darkness of the evening, there was nothing at all wrong with that. Again, Katherine enjoying the almost continual thrusting of an erect penis, the lads able to take themselves again and again to the edge without cumming and doing it not with their own hands but within Katherine's so comfortable wetness. A perfect fuck really, going on and on. Perhaps lying down would have been more comfortable but actually more difficult to achieve the rhythm and ease of the changeover. So easy for the young men, one pressed against Katherine's front, the other her rear, pulling their penises out when almost cumming and the other then pushing forward up and into the girl. Had a car surprised them what a strange animal the occupants would have seen in the middle of the track.

It was just wonderful, there in the quiet and warmth of the night, their visual faculties almost useless, their sense of touch attenuated; the sound of the crickets in the stillness of the night and the sound of sex - wet, slopping, slapping sounds, in a way as erotic to hear when it was not your own organ involved as when it was. Did Katherine come - several times as far as the boys could judge. Did they cum inside her - of course they did, in the end.

And so, three young people climbed back up from the track, up the steps to the villa, all dripping semen on the steps!

Three days of Katherine; three days of sex, three exhausting days - Katherine would not leave their penises alone! She very much treated them as her 'toys.' Toys to be used and played with. An intensity of playing. Had they been dolls they might have lost an arm; had they been toy cars their paint would have been chipped; had they been footballs they might well have been punctured. Katherine liked sex and liked a lot of it.

It suddenly became all so very 'normal' when Katherine's parents arrived: a complete change. Moments before her parents had arrived, she had actually got their cocks out of their shorts and brought them by hand to a stand: yet had dropped them as if they were red hot as soon as she heard the car arriving. Such a change; and then it was two days working like the boys had done when they first arrived; not wanking at the viewpoint and most certainly no games with Katherine despite her still being very much there. Butter would not have melted in her mouth. The yellow bikini was not much in evidence and she kept to her room a lot. Probably now really getting down to the revision. All very pleasant. Enjoyable meals and conversation all together - Mr and Mrs Jessop, Katherine, Mike and Paulo - but no sex. None at all. A rest really, in many ways!

Such a shame to see Katherine leaving the villa but since the parents had come nothing, absolutely nothing had happened. Paulo had hoped he might find the door opening at night and a warm girl snuggling in with him. He went so far as to ask Mike whether he had had a visitor, rather worried he might be missing out or, else, wishing to discover if it was going to be his turn to fuck the next night. It wasn't, and Mike had had no visitor. No dark, sexual girl, who loved 'cock.'

They did not dare to take their morning naked stroll and have a pleasant wank at the viewpoint. The sheer awfulness of finding Mrs Jessop or Mr Jessop coming silently up behind them and asking 'what they were doing' put them off. Paulo lay on his bed, lazily wanking his cock. He hadn't come for two days having saved himself for a hoped-for visit from Katherine in the night or early dawn, but he had waited in vain. Thoughts in his mind of a half-naked Katherine sucking him off were pleasing, so much so that he 'edged' to the thought, creamy liquid appearing at the end of his cock. But in the end, he just did not feel like releasing and ended up walking down the corridor in his shorts and a shirt despite his erection. Still there when he got into the shower. Urine not semen hit the tiles. It was a shame.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers