Natural Erections Ch. 01 - Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I know! I so wanted to touch, put my hand in that stream, even..."

"Go on, say it."

"Push my face forward and feel, no, drink."

"Me too. I mean, all our talk of watersports and there... Fuck. I wouldn't have thought it back home but... the idea, reaching forward... Just so exciting. Shall we wank?"

"What if she comes looking for us?"

"Not sure I can get this back in unless..."

"I dunno, really we should... We've had a break. I think we should just go back to work. Have a wee, that'll help."

"Just remind me of what we've just seen. Did we really? Imagine weeing together with her. Imagine us blasting her. Our twin streams aimed at her!"

Twin streams, indeed, shot up into the air from the two erect cocks, splashing down on the ground below but the boys did not carry on with their increasingly normal habit of a wank. Well, not wanking so much as to cause a second pair of streams to follow the first; different streams; not so much clear as cloudy and coming in spurts. They did not ejaculate. Their shaking of their penises to flick the last drops of wee away did indeed turn into a bit of a wank but not a full blown affair. And so, they had to undo shorts, even pull pants down in order to tuck themselves away. All done with a careful look behind to see the girl was not walking up the path. Their engorged members were not going into their shorts any other way. It was sometime before their bulges returned to a resting state. They were still very much erect when they returned to work. It was right really that they did not let themselves go all the way to orgasm. They were, after all, being paid to work hard: not being paid to wank hard. There was a difference.

They had enjoyed seeing Katherine. What they did not like was her seeing them at work. She came quietly through the foliage, along the path to where they were working about half an hour later and sat and watched. How annoying was that! A workman really does not like his employer watching every move he makes, or making comments like 'you've missed a bit there.' But that is what they got; and for some time.

And then, out of the blue came a different comment: "You're very decorative."

Mike looked at Paulo and raised his eyebrows.

"I've been watching..."

They knew that. Did they not know that!

"When you bend over, I don't see a flash of white skin, even with Mike when he shows his builder's bum."

"Huh?"

"Your crack. Your hairy crack. You've been sunbathing naked, haven't you? You've got all over tans. Don't mind me. I'd like to see. You'd both be very decorative. Two young men working naked. Brown all over. Does it for me!" A pause, "Do it for me."

"Huh?" This was not in Paulo and Mike's experience. A girl making the sort of comments men make. She would be wolf whistling next. They carried on, rather puzzled, with their work.

"Aren't you meant to be doing what I say?"

"Mr Jessop..."

"Is not here. I'm his representative and I say you should work naked."

"No, we couldn't do that." But clearly she suspected they had

Mike looked again at Paulo and shrugged. Soto voce he murmured, "You never know what might come of this."

"No, not something I expected from Katherine at all."

"Boys - shorts down NOW."

They did not turn, just as one dropped their shorts and pants, carried on working, conscious that a pair of young feminine eyes could see their naked bottoms. Turning around would show her rather more, but they did not need to do that.

"Yes, much better. Go on, stretch, Paulo, I like that."

The comments went on: "Yes, I like the way your balls swing, Paulo." He was reaching with the paintbrush, his legs apart, the movement of his body inevitably causing a pendulum movement. He had not realised quite what she could see through his legs. She was sitting down. The lads were raised up, both standing on a plank held by two trestles so they could reach higher up the wall. A catwalk perhaps.

A giggle. "Guess what I just saw, Mike?" He had not been thinking. Odd really, as when Paulo and he had been working naked they had never bent over and revealed their bottom holes to each other. A politeness really; they had always turned their bottoms away from the other. Was it not thinking or subconsciously deliberate with Katherine? He had bent down to the paint pot.

"This is much better than revising. Well, most things are better than revising but this is really good. Nice bodies - from the back. Are you going to turn around at some point and show me what you've got?"

A glance between the two of them.

"You must have worked like this a lot. Did you get erections? That'd be funny. You working away with your things all hard. Have you got them now?"

It was not something to answer. Yet they had, sooner or later, to turn towards her; of course, they had to, they had to fetch things; move the trestles; do all sorts of things; they could not keep their backs to her for ever.

"That's better. Very decorative. A lot to see... I think, anyway." Another pause, "I wonder if there's more?"

Again, Mike looked at Paulo and raised his eyebrows. Was she goading, was that the word, enticing, inveigling perhaps or teasing them into getting erections? She had already mentioned them.

"We're going to... we're going to get hard if we're not careful," whispered Paolo, his face away from Katherine's.

"It's got to be on purpose. There's a definite objective in what she is saying. Let's go with the flow. Let it happen. Not exactly our fault will it be? I think it's what she wants. I may be wrong, but I think they're going to be exercised shortly, and not by our own hands."

Katherine's voice came again "Do you think I'm over-dressed. Would it be better if I got like you?"

That made them look. Katherine had not taken her bikini off, but her hand was there on those little yellow bows that had pleased Paulo so much. The thought was enough, and the blood began to pump and, as one, two male sex organs began moving, just as she had so clearly hoped, a thickening, a jerking as both grew and stood up, waving and expectant.

"Yes, oh yes!" Katherine clapped her hands. Don't stop, no keep painting. Where's my camera. What a picture. A couple of hunks working with stiff pricks - such stiff ones. Natural, unobscured erections - just so there as if it was the most usual thing in the world. Don't take offence but they are a girl's dream. Keep working."

Again, a shrug between the friends and they went back to their work but not as before, they had wanked together at the viewpoint but not had erections whilst working. Painting, path laying, gardening, let alone plumbing does not normally arouse the male of the species. Rather different when being admired, treated as a sex object, by a pretty and almost naked black girl.

"Careful Paulo," she said, "you wouldn't want to make a mark on the paint with that or get paint on your knob. Yeah, I gotta get my camera. Don't you dare go soft on me."

They watched her scamper away, her buttocks moving in her yellow bikini. The sight was not one to permit a softening of their penises at all. They looked at each other. Looked down at their cocks.

"Well, my friend, you certainly don't want to get wet paint on that, but I think it's going to get wet anyway. Wet from her mouth or vagina or at the very least wet from ejaculating. I can't see her not grabbing us at some point."

"One in each hand, like the Filipino. Do you think she'll have got rid of that bikini? I'm looking forward to seeing her without. Seeing the rest of her. Week, what we haven't seen!"

"She doesn't know about that."

"This is suddenly so promising."

Katherine really meant it about the camera. She was back, pretty quickly, with her camera. Back and grinning at the sight of two naked young men, raised up in the air on their plank, looking at her with paint brushes in hands and with their manly generative organs pointing up in the air.

"I'm not sure about this," Paulo said to Katherine but already the damage was done. He had heard the click of the shutter. A photograph no doubt of Mike and he, paintbrushes in hand, the odd drop of paint on their bare skin, standing stark naked with their erections so very there, and probably quite close together. "You won't show them to anyone?" he added a little lamely. "It'd be better if you were in the frame. I mean it looks a bit..."

Katherine giggled, "doesn't it just! Go on, put your arms around each other."

"No!"

Again, the shutter went.

"Go back to work then. Go on, paint away."

They went back to painting, so conscious of Katherine watching them as they stretched, reaching up under the eaves of the single storey villa, applying the paint; so conscious she was admiring their erect penises. That thought did nothing to make them go down. They had been excited earlier and that excitement at seeing Katherine pee had not really left their minds but now the tables were somewhat turned. It was lucky they had not had their wank. Paulo was sure Katherine would have been less than impressed if they had not risen manfully for her.

Katherine's camera caught them working. What would Mr Jessop have thought had he seen the resultant photographs. He would have been shocked, no doubt, shocked perhaps particularly by his granddaughter taking the photographs; though he had described her to them as a 'bit wild.'

Working away but expectant. Surely something would come of this. A lack of camera clicks for a time caused Paulo to look over at Katherine. She was setting the camera up on a little tripod - surely, she was not planning to take time release photographs with her in the picture?

But she was.

"Right boys, stand apart, face the camera, paint brushes raised - I don't have to tell you about your cocks, they are raised already! Ten seconds shutter release. When you see the light blinking, smile." And up she hopped onto the plank between them, posing with one knee and thigh advanced, a half profile to her face.

"Look at the camera, smile..."

Click.

And down she hopped. Was that it?

It wasn't. The timer was reset.

"Do you think a photograph with me naked would look good too?"

To Paulo it seemed the most stupid of questions. It was no doubt a tease. "Well, yes, a lot better." Much, much better. Was Katherine really going to...?

So casual, so matter of fact: the little bows undone in a trice but the scraps of yellow not discarded, not at all. Rather Katherine draped them, deliberately and carefully so it was very clear what they were, upon their two upstanding penises. From Mike's dangled the bright yellow bikini bottoms and from Paulo's the twin cups of the bikini top. The two young men were not looking at that, not really looking at what she was doing even if they felt the touch of cotton to their sensitive penises: they were looking at her now revealed body.

They had thought her statuesque when they had first seen her but were now able to enjoy the sight without a dress or that bikini obscuring her wide hips and ample bottom, her dark curls revealed in the bright sunlight and her not at all small breasts wobbling as she moved. And, of course, the sheen of sunscreen upon her black skin added to her allure. Very decorative - a lot more decorative than a couple of naked young men with or without erections!

"Smile!" Another photograph, and then another and another with the bikini's removed.

"Now boys, pose as if one of you are about to fuck me and I'm about to suck the other. Yeah facing each other but with room for me." Click went the timer. "We've ten seconds, back a bit Mike or you'll really be fucking me. Yeah, that's it, Mike, hold my hips but don't touch me with your knob, just so it's pointing in the right place."

Paulo swallowed. Katherine was on all fours, bottom towards Mike and her pretty face raised and her lips just inches from his cock, and then she opened her mouth, her lovely thick lips forming a circle, a penis diameter circle. Paulo almost came there and then. The excitement almost too great, his rigid penis almost starting to ejaculate all by itself without even being touched. As the shutter went off there could almost have been a stream of white passing from penis and into Katherine's mouth. Would that have added to the picture? Would it! Was she really going to suck him?

Seemingly not. Without so much as a lick as soon as the camera clicked Katherine was down from the trestle.

"I think the girls will like that one. Enough photography." She looked up at the men standing there, aroused, expectant and somewhat puzzled as to quite what they were meant to do.

"Do you go down on girls?"

Paulo swallowed. This was such a jump from the idea of Mr Jessop's daughter coming out to do some serious studying and revision.

"I think we can do that," said Mike, "but not whilst we are painting.

"I'd like that," and she turned and made her way back to where she had been reclining and, in theory, revising.

Paulo looked at Mike, "seems we have a new job to do! Better than painting." They followed and found Katherine back on the sunbed, her thighs open, rather more open than before when she had been sleeping and, of course, without the discarded scrap of yellow between them. What they had seen under the bushes was now very clearly displayed in the sunlight.

"You can take it in turns," said Katherine opening her thighs a little wider in invitation - or command. "I wonder who's got the longer tongue? I like being fucked with a rigid tongue, the longer and thicker the better. Course I do like a bit of wriggling and stroking elsewhere. You up for that? You are so decorative. Just look at your lovely big cocks, standing all so in the air. Go on, jiggle your balls for me. Go on, legs apart and jump up and down a bit. Yeah, that's it!"

It was almost as if she had them under a spell. They just did as she asked.

"Take it in turns so your tongues don't get too tired. Paulo - you first. No leave my tits alone. Get your head down there."

Paulo was eager. On his knees at the end of the sunbed and leaning forward bringing his face where he had so wanted to be a little time before. No stream of wee splashing into his face but as his nose touched it was all very damp; perhaps a little bit of wee still there, adding to the exciting wet potato scent coming to him. Katherine was certainly damp - no wet! He pressed his face in, savouring the heat and the wetness. He had been instructed to 'fuck' with his tongue and, male as he was, he wasted little time in searching out where the 'fucking' was to be done. A tentative dart of his tongue, a taste of the young girl, and then he was probing, his extended 'erect' tongue feeling its way around; the sensitive tip darting this way and that as he teased a little before taking the plunge. So good, because of the association, to push into the girl, his tongue a substitute penis; slowly pushing it further and further in; bringing it out and then wriggling it back within. Paulo worked as requested. Fucking with his tongue for a while but then extending the reach of his exploration, running his tongue over her pee hole (and imagining) before going on a journey around Katherine's lips until he narrowed in on her sensitive little bump. That elicited a squeezing of his ears between nicely soft thighs.

Paulo rose blinking into the sunlight. His tongue felt a little tired, sore even from being extended so long. It was time to let Mike go diving. Paulo's eyes went straight to Mike's cock, trying to see if it had been perhaps sucked or manipulated whilst he had been otherwise engaged. He could not discern that it was wet, it stood as before but that did not mean Katherine had touched: his own was no less standing than before.

Paulo watched as his friend too got down on his knees and leant forward between Katherine's thighs, his bottom rather taking centre stage, though Paulo could see his friend's cock hanging between his thighs, its tip knocking against the recliner's end as he began to use his tongue. Paulo walked hopefully around and came up to the other end of the recliner, bringing his knob close to Katherine's head, hoping she would suck or at least stroke. She smiled, looked at the penis but did not move at all. It seemed wrong. He had been pleasuring her, Mike was busy doing the same and she was not at all returning the favour, not deigning to do so much as lift a finger to his (actually aching) cock. Her eyes slowly closed and she sighed. She was not even looking at his penis.

Paulo was certainly looking at her, looking at her breasts and her hard nipples. He took a sensitive stroke of his penis, imagining spurting all over Katherine's breasts.

"Don't do that."

She had seen him. What did she expect him to do? Why was she not playing with him or sucking him? Was it merely because she was enjoying Mike's tongue so much? Katherine's eyes appeared closed again. Was that shuddering an orgasm? And then it was his turn again. Mike getting up and looking at him as they swopped position. They stood momentarily together looking down at the more than enticing wet space between Katherine's thighs; they glanced at each other's faces and then down again, neither missing their erect organs just so standing there ready to be used; yet they heard Katherine say, "Paulo - your turn, don't leave me without a tongue."

A tongue! Why not a cock? But he did as he was bid and then it was Mike's turn again. An undoubted orgasm and then Katherine's eyes opened, and her hands came down and pushed Mike's head away.

"That was so good boys. I came and came. I suppose you'd better get back to work now. Thank you so much for going down on me. It was lovely; I was so grateful, and you do look so decorative like that. I hope you'll get erect again for me this afternoon. Perhaps we can walk around the garden together. You both like strutting peacocks! I'll go and have a shower and a bit of a rest and then I'd better get on with my studying. You to your painting then."

She was getting up, picking up her bikini bits. Mike and Paulo were horrified. Two virile and, actually, rather strong men kept erect for perhaps three quarters of an hour by Katherine. It was not just that the girl had teased them, she had had them sexually pleasuring her and done nothing about their own needs. Nothing at all. Not so much as lifted a finger. Needs so demonstrated by their upstanding cocks. They looked swollen and uncomfortable, they certainly were swollen, their foreskins right back and the skin of their knobs taut and shiny. From their urethral openings there was a seeping of 'pre-cum' showing how worked up they were. The girl was being more than unfair. She should have been holding their balls, perhaps kissing and bathing them with her tongue, saying how sorry she was that they were hurting with a need to empty themselves; asking the boys how they wished to release their semen; she should have been complying with their wishes.

"What about us?"

Katherine looked puzzled, "What about you?" Her hand touched her breast, and her thighs wriggled together. "Urgh. I'm just so sticky and wet. So hot out and with all that... you were both very good, but my pussy is just so... gooey and hot. I need that shower."

'Gooey and hot,' not the words to young men desperate for sexual release. The thought of soft, wet, hot female flesh - gooey with lubrication - was just so uppermost in their mind. The thought of being able to push their hard (dry) manly truncheons into such a place and move rapidly just so what they wanted to do.

She turned showing them the smooth, black, shiny roundness of her buttocks.

"These..." Exclaimed Mike.

Katherine looked back.

"They do need dealing with," he added. It was a request really, not a demand.

Katherine waved her hands, "Oh, have a wank or something. Do each other. Give each other a handjob. That'll be nice."