Natural Erections Ch. 01 - Katherine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gave me a fright. I didn't think you'd be up this early." He glanced downwards. "And I see you are 'up' too. Yes, again. I woke thinking and hard, so... it seemed pleasanter to be outside and it is."

"Taken a leak yet?"

"No. Not sure which to do first. There's something about being very full that makes the penis feel fuller and more sensitive. You can't do both together can you?"

"Nope. Hardly. Think it's one or the other. All about valves. No doubt someone who works on valves and the like could explain. Of course, rather good if you could start cumming, stop that and switch to weeing whilst the whole feeling of cumming just stays until the weeing stops, and you finish cumming."

Mike laughed, "Switching between processes. Wow, sort of almost a whole minute orgasm."

"If you could wee slowly."

"I'd try."

"Ah well. Course it wouldn't really work if we were fucking the little Filipino. Not enough room inside!"

"It'd come out all around your cock. Bit of a mess though. And then it'd be my turn. Perhaps best in the shower. Clean her up first."

"What'd we do if she was here? Have a wee first and then set to?"

"Remember she's bursting too. What would we do?"

"Upend her, open her legs and tell her to wee, watch it bubbling up between her legs or coming like a fountain all over our faces."

"Like a drinking fountain?"

"I don't know about that."

"I would if you would."

"OK - real hard-on watersporting, and then fucking." Competitive males, again.

"We've got to wee first."

"Yeah, put her down first, I suppose. What'd be fun. Have her stand there and we let her have it. Twin streams hitting her breasts?",

"Yeah, let's do it, all over her breasts. One, two, three..."

Twin streams of urine came from their upright penises, once again hosing up into the air, issuing out of their fully exposed knobs. They were neither touching, just letting the flow happen, out and up, before falling in continuous streams to the ground below. They could hear the pattering of falling water. In their minds the stimulating thought of it actually bouncing off the girl's breasts.

"Where shall we have her?" Mike had not even finished his wee.

"I liked the table but lots of possibilities. And, of course, we don't want to cum too quickly. We want to enjoy her slowly."

"Swopping's good. Gives a bit of a chance to relax, not cum too quickly."

"You do that a lot?"

Mike cuffed Paulo. "You know what I mean. Any cumming before you really want to is premature. How about hide and seek. She hides, we seek or a chase around the garden. Let's have her in some pretty little flowing dress or sarong or something and we trying to corner her."

"Two against one. It would be rather good, running around the garden with an erection trying to catch and stuff it into the little girl."

"Just catch her and in under the dress, no panties, all defenceless against our invading cocks."

"Oh yeah! Defenceless! Passing her from one to the other, our cocks disappearing under her dress."

"To appear again so wet."

The sexual exchange was good. The lads had got over some of their shyness, were rather watching the other as they wanked

"We're going to do it again, aren't we? I never thought I'd be doing this with a friend... well a friend who's got something like that. I've done similar, of course, with a girl."

"I'd enjoy this more with a girl."

"Hmm. Thanks."

"No, I don't mean I wish you away home and a girl and me here alone. Not very matey. No, we share her, one's enough for two! Imagine the girl here between us. Now that would be quite fun. She wanks us and we explore her together. Nothing suspect about both of us each having a finger inside her vag. at the same time, eh?"

"Hardly, but never done that. Never shared a girl."

"We're not likely to either; but imagine." Mike took a step backwards and then to the side, giving the imaginary girl room. His right hand left his cock and play-acted fondling a breast. Paulo did the same. It proved rather fun, mimicking fondling, pretending to roll a nipple or pluck at it; pretending to stroke a thigh; pretending to stroke pubic hair and then clasp a buttock. It was good watching their hands curling around the imagined buttock as each wanked with his spare hand; they laughed as two fingers met and they imagined jointly tickling her bottom hole; another move and two hands were imagined sliding up an inner thigh each and their fingers played and then four fingers were brought together and imagined pushing up into the girl and making the motions of sexual intercourse; their fingers together and making up and down motions.

"It would be good!" Exclaimed Paulo. "Let's DP her. I'll push into her bottom. It's not easy, too tight." Neither of his hands were touching himself, both were clasped around imagined hips as he thrust his upright penis forward, mimicking pushing at the girl's anus with his knob. A sudden jerk made as if he had finally got in. He turned as if easing the little Filipino girl around. "Phew, that's good. So warm and tight. Now, Mike, you take the front passage, it'll be easy. So warm and wet."

And it was. Mike's mimicry was of a penis just sliding into a vagina as easy as anything, his cock curving up right in front of Paulo's, perhaps an inch apart. They were pretending to hold the girl, they were not touching their erections together - most definitely not: they were, though, sawing at the air with them, thrusting away an inch apart.

"Phew!" The two men stopped and turned back to the railings. "I could almost have come like that. The thoughts in my mind. It was almost real."

"I'd have been a bit cross, a bit shocked. Yeah, I'd have felt you next to me inside the girl but separate. Yet, yet, the idea was so arousing. I think I was on the verge of cumming. Your warm cum'd have set me off I think."

In both their minds the image of two spurting cocks, untouched by hands, cumming over the other. Not a good image to either man.

"We almost touched."

"Perhaps best to keep the other side of the railings."

"A decent metal separation. Unless the girl comes."

"No chance of that, alas... shall we finish the job?"

Suitably separated the two young men worked their cocks, both sticking out of the iron railings over the valley, the sun feeling pleasantly warm upon them as their fingers moved. Not as pleasantly warm as their little Filipino's vagina or bottom but still warm. Stopping and starting, pleasantly edging as their talk of girls, hot wet pussies and accommodating mouths rambled on.

"I want a girl," muttered Paulo through clenched teeth as his penis produced, expelling the second liquid of the morning. A moan that could have been affirmative came from Mike as his penis too launched strands of white stuff into the air. "I want to deposit this in a girl. The right place!" But the lads' cum was falling, falling down to the ground below - not the right place at all.

"We could so easily," remarked Mike, as they walked back up the path, "be going to wash each other's semen off our own pricks. Had we got carried away earlier."

"Don't! I think we got quite close. Yet, yet, Mike wasn't that thought of DPing just so... so... if we had that girl... we'd just have to try that."

"If she let us and... IF we had the girl."

"Fat chance!"

Fat chance indeed; yet, yet... Paulo's mobile rang that very morning. He put down the paintbrush and answered. From hundreds of miles away Mr Jessop asked how things were going and received a progress report. It was all satisfactory. "My granddaughter's coming out to the villa tomorrow. She's been there before. Knows the ropes. Keep an eye on her. She can be a bit wild. Her parents have been held up. They were going to come straight out too. She shouldn't bother you though. Masses of revising to do. Her parents say she takes it seriously and she'll probably keep to her room. I wonder. She's bright enough... but studious?"

Mike liked the phrase, 'knows the ropes;' it amused him. The two of them made quite a few jokes about knots and tying the girl up, with comments like, 'didn't know she was into bondage,' and so on.

"Watersports and bondage. That'd suit us."

"Didn't know you were into ropes and shackles, Paulo."

"I'm not, but I'll give it a go."

"Bound or doing the binding."

"Sounds pretty arousing either way. Imagine being led around by a girl, 'made' to do things by and to her."

"Yeah, but what if she locks our cocks away, little cramped cock cages, unable to erect, unable to wank and she won't touch. Be good then to escape and then wreak our revenge."

"Well, we wouldn't be locking up her pussy in solitary confinement, would we?"

"No, she'd have regular visitors!"

"Fuck Mike, I'm already hard and we haven't even seen her. She might be as plain as that wall. Come on let's go and have one of our natural wanks. My cock feels a bit locked away in these shorts."

He did not wait for an answer. It was good to drop his shorts and pull off his shirt and stand erect with his friend. Mike grinned at his so obvious enthusiasm and did just the same. His penis was no less hard. They walked naked down the path to their viewpoint, their hard cocks leading. "Her arrival will put pay to our prancing around in the altogether, sunning our cocks and standing having a wank."

"Perhaps just as well. If Iain and Rog. could see us now..."

"Yeah it does look a little... but it's been fun. Some good wanks and I've got used to seeing you with your prick up in the air and your big, shiny knob. Becoming your natural look. Isn't it just so good to be out in the open-air like this?"

They both looked down, between the railings two fine cocks stood at attention, knobs full and shining in the sun. It was indeed a good feeling being out in the hot sunshine. Good to talk and imagine sexual things; good to make up ideas about watersports and bondage despite being in reality ever so virginal in those areas.

"It is; I've given up on wanking on my own. It's more fun hearing your thoughts and sharing mine."

"Hope she doesn't bring the cock cages. You know, she no sooner arrives than she tells us to drop our shorts. Hurray, we think, we've struck lucky, until we see the cages. Mr Jessop has anticipated us. He's pretty old, he must know how young men think. He must remember about sex. Has told his granddaughter what to say and do."

"Long past it."

"Yeah, no doubt he is. But she wouldn't be able to stuff our cocks into the cages: not like this."

"You can imagine her sighing and saying, 'well just this once.' But would a nice handjob make up for a week of confinement? Our penises locked away. She smiling all the time at the metallic bulges in our shorts."

"We'd get the key back as she leaves or... she might say she'll post it; said with an evil grin."

"We'd have to form an escape committee, plan a mass breakout, and then have our revenge."

"Tying her up, spanking, bottom fucking."

"Full depth."

"Yeah, balls deep. How about one in her vag. you know, one in her bottom. DP her?"

"Like we imagined before with our Filipino. Shall we imagine again?"

"Yeah, go on."

Once again the lads stepped away from the railings and sawed away at the air with their cocks and inch or so apart." They were laughing.

"Cocks unleashed! We will not be caged!"

"Come on, let's imagine chasing her around the garden. What's she like? Do you think she's as black as Mr Jessop?"

"I've never had a black girl."

"I don't think you'll be having this one - and may not want to!"

"She might sunbathe, and we could peek."

"Sunbathe naked?"

"You never know."

"Come on, we've got those cages off. Let's chase her and have our way."

For two young and fit lads it was amusing to pretend to chase a girl around the grounds. So much better if the girl had been real.

"Grab her, hold her, fuck her. Oh no, she's got away. Slipped right off your cock!"

It was play acting; fucking the air imagining the girl. Mike thought Paulo pretending to chase the girl around and around one of the palm trees so funny. He still had his erection. They collapsed onto the stone steps where they had been painting that morning, the wall above them nearly complete.

"Mr Jessop was pleased with progress on the phone, so probably we can slow down a bit until the granddaughter arrives. We'll have to put on a show of working hard then!"

Katherine was anything but the plain girl they had feared. Quite the reverse really: tall, Paulo would have said 'statuesque,' wide hips and ample bottom, delightfully dressed in a red cotton dress to her knees as she got out of the taxi. Mike and Paulo were watching for her. Their eyes took in the material of her dress riding up her very dark thigh as she made to get out of the car. Mike and Paulo's eyes met briefly as she stood leaning in the taxi window talking to the driver, the dress material going tight around her bottom, showing its shape.

They had joked about Katherine arriving unexpectedly and catching them both naked and erect in the garden. 'How embarrassed we'd be,' they had said but now, seeing just how attractive this granddaughter was, they were not so sure.

"We should form a welcoming party, either side of the steps, naked and erect."

"For her to inspect."

"What an idea, fingering our cocks, checking their firmness and readiness for action."

"Her hands dropping to our balls, saying something about them being fully loaded."

"I do like my balls being fondled. Imagine that, both our sacks in the palms of her hands weighing our balls."

"They're not oiled, she says, I like to see my weapons properly oiled. Bring me the olive oil later and I'll show you what to do."

"A test firing!"

"Blam, blam!"

"Actually blam, blam, blam, blam, blam..."

"I get the idea!"

Had the lads been naked then Katherine would indeed have found a pair of respectably sized penises raised in her honour at the top of the steps. As it was the boys tried to obscure the unusually large bulges in their shorts. Each with a thigh a little forward and making sure their tee shirts were hanging outside their shorts. If Katherine noted anything, and, of course, she was climbing up the steps towards them, she did not show it.

"Hallo." And the usual introductions made, appropriate enquiries about her journey and from her about how the work was progressing and a promise to see later. There was no need for the boys to show her to her room or anything. She had been there before, knew all about the house. Indeed, until her parents arrived, she was the mistress of the house. They were in charge no more.

Quite different having Katherine there. The lads had to be a bit more circumspect in most everything they did. They had tidied the villa and felt they needed to keep it that way; dinner was rather less slapdashedly done; they even dressed for dinner (put a shirt on; they certainly had not been naked at mealtimes together).

The next morning, they started work rather earlier than usual and, of course, their morning greeting of the sunrise with twin arcs of urine and a good wank was foregone. What they did spot later was Katherine sunbathing, delightfully in a yellow bikini. Her textbook had fallen across her stomach and, clearly, she had dropped off to sleep with the boredom of revision. It does happen!

The lads paused and looked, admired and, it needs to be said, lusted.

"Lovely dark skin," whispered Paulo.

"Mmmm, and look how much of her breasts you can see despite the bikini. Not much to that bikini bottom either."

"Love the little bows either side."

"A quick tug."

"One each side."

"Yeah, and it would just fall away. Hard?"

"Yeah!"

It showed how their friendship had developed that Mike was prepared to unzip his shorts and extract his erection and slide his foreskin up and down, right next to Paulo, almost without thinking. The recumbent form of Katherine had his attention, not least when one thigh moved, opening the gap between her thighs and allowing him to see the thin strip of yellow which obscured her pudenda. Perhaps a risky thing to do - watch and wank - but the lads were pretty obscured by bushes. He did not notice Paulo unzip and release his similarly engorged cock.

They stood there watching from the shade the girl in the sunshine, each lost in his own thoughts as their hands rubbed themselves. Probably both thinking of removing the bikini, undoing the little bows, probably trying to visualise what lay beneath and very likely imagining spurting all over the sleeping girl. What a thing to have done, had they dared; dropped their shorts completely and stepped around the bushes, both completely naked, into the sunshine; erections up but leaving their shiny cock heads to stand alone for a few moments; taking pleasure in what they were seeing and the juxtaposition of cocks and girl; and then recommence their wanking and then showering the sleeping girl with their spunk (and hope she wouldn't notice when she woke up. As if! It would be unlikely).

A movement from the girl and simultaneously Mike and Paolo crouched down. In that position certainly, and probably even when standing, impossible to stuff erect penises back into tight shorts. If Katherine found them, they would be well and truly caught, not just peeking but exposed - really exposed. Their penises out in the open, both very hard and just so obvious. They crouched low, really low and all they could see was the recliner and Katherine's lower legs. She had stood up. Worse she was coming towards them, they could see the legs getting closer from under the bushes, and then she stopped. It could not be she intended to walk through the bushes. That was not possible. You could see over, or indeed under, but you could not walk through. Why had she walked there? Had she seen them?

Seemingly not. All at once she squatted. The lads saw knees and thighs come down into view under the bushes and that strip of yellow between her thighs that hid her sex, all at once there before them and close to. Dark thighs shining with sunscreen, so soft and, between them, the gentle bulge under the yellow material. Both lads were no doubt imagining what lay beneath, almost within reach, both anxious to stroke the yellow material and the bulge. And then it was all suddenly revealed.

A brown hand came and just pulled the material aside. Dark outer lips suddenly in view with a sprinkling of black curls, pink and black inner lips being parted by fingers and, right there, visible from top to bottom, the clitoris, pee hole and vaginal opening of a young girl. All suddenly revealed to the two rather startled and massively aroused boys, their eyes wide and their hands returning to stroke their exposed cocks.

Neither dare whisper 'what's she doing' but, almost immediately, it became obvious - Katherine was taking a leak, not bothering to go inside any more than the working lads did. Just peeing on the ground into the bushes. A strong stream, twisting in the sunlight and actually digging into the earth where it hit the ground. They could have reached out and touched the stream, felt its warmth splashing against their hands, even, perhaps, cupped their palms and drank. In their minds that idea, maybe, but the risk of reaching hands being seen too great. The hissing and splashing sounds a delight.

A bit of a shake and the gusset of the bikini bottoms snapped back into place. The show was over.

Katherine lay back on her recliner once more and picked up her book. The lads retreated on all fours, and even when they stood and hurried away, their penises were still hard, standing and exposed. Not at all capable of being easily stuffed back into shorts.

The young men were so excited by their idle thoughts of watersporting suddenly become reality.

Well away, standing at the viewpoint, Mike expressed what they both felt, "Paulo! I just didn't expect to see that. Here we have stood, our cocks as hard as they are now, imagining water sports with a girl but... Yeah! I so liked seeing that. I can't tell you how much..."