All Comments on 'Natural Inclinations Pt. 05'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AFC10AFC10almost 3 years ago

more of SPH please, nothing happened after she sent him the link :(

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To AFC10 (and anyone else interested) stay tuned for Part 6 (and beyond?) for the SPH to gear up.

Aliceslut100Aliceslut100over 2 years ago

what a pity only 5 stars available This series demands more than 5. I have never read a story that describes a sissy gurl in such detail and so RIGHT. the way he feels as he goes further, enjoying more in the way of feminine garments and the way he reacts . I have just noticed yo have written another instalment ad thus extended my enjoyment. Starting to read each one gives me the same excitement as my first foray into wearing these clothes.

DeanaBard thank you never stop writing please. As I sit hear reading and stroking the very little bulge in my silky panies my exditement grows.

explorer256explorer2567 months ago

I’m imagining there’s a pussy cleanup that’s about to happen at the start of the next instalment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES