All Comments on 'Natural Inclinations Pt. 06'

by DeanaBard

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks, im following you now .. keep it up.

I mostly love the transition period (transformation) .. probably won't like the future parts as much, but ill read them anyway.

Also, liked the part where she called his dick a clit .. and I'd love it if there is class where she explain to him the difference between him and real men

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for following and for your suggestion. I think (hope) you will like what is still in store for Peter/Petra but have yet to be experienced. This includes more SPH, and so much more.

DeanaBardDeanaBardalmost 3 years agoAuthor

I need to ask everyone to please be patient. My imagination creates pretty quickly, but my typing is extremely slow. Add to that the responsibilities of work and "life in general" all put an additional drag on story writing. But I promise, more is on the way.

If you have any suggestions or requests, for this story or a future story, my mailbox is always open. Just so you know, this story grew from a simple suggestion from someone writing me. So, who knows? Maybe you have the perfect idea for the next erotic masterpiece.

AFC10AFC10almost 3 years ago

Yes more of SPH, thanks for your reply in chapter 4 :) <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sooo hot

I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just as hot and kinky as the previous chapters, cant wait to see what happens next in Chapter 7! Spellbinding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeanaBard@DeanaBard
A frustrated writer with an over-sexed imagination. PLEASE NOTE: The past number of months have presented me with numerous obstacles and setbacks preventing me from crafting additional material. I am hopeful that I will be able to resume writing and posting new stories in the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES