All Comments on 'Natural Order of Orcs and Elves'

by Sonatatre

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love It

I loved this story. Nice plot and world class sex. Will there be more?

Never_RogerNever_Rogerabout 4 years ago
Super Sweet Mind Break

Exciting start to the story with how the Queen shows how much she loves Luca and how willing she is to surrender. Mea resists with all her heart, but I found it really erotic how they manipulate and excite her. Could feel the orc power slowly overwhelming her to the point where her mind breaks.

Unusual story, but perhaps still a masterpiece in its category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bunny Queen!?!

Come back! The Bunny Queen must be revealed!

angelicupangelicupalmost 4 years ago
"...smile into their kiss..."

You and grimbous and Honey Moon are so wonderfully amazing. ♥ ♥ ♥

And this story resonates perfectly with so many ideas and ways to capture them that I personally enjoy. Truly. I don't often find stories that I think are p-e-r-f-e-c-t, but this one sure is to me--all along its length--with every single creative decision you made, big and small. Even the title is exactly... yep. ^_^

This story is very well-writen and arousing (definitely!)--yep yep--but it also just made me really warm and happy and smily~

So... thank you, Sonatatre!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didn't Care for this one...

I'll tell you why I didn't really like this one. What started out as just another elf/orc master/slave thing turned into, for a brief time, something with potential, the twist with it all being Mea who believed in the "natural order' herself, inside her mind, was brilliant, but that potential was wasted (I think) when Luca was fucking Mea's mother on the side and then decides to take her daughter? Why? Was it just that she knew that Mea was the Princess and next in line to the throne? Did she want to do it as a part of having both mother and daughter under control? Or was it just in laziness that there wasn't an additional orc (say a half-orc) written into the story for Mea herself? I mean, I understand having Luca to "break in" Mea, but I think there was a missed opportunity in having there be another orc in this for Mea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSonatatre@Sonatatre
I like to write stories. For those of you who enjoy them, I am very grateful. You inspire me to write more. I am quite bad at finding the time to write though. Those who wait for something good, does not wait in vain. My name here comes from Sonata, that means melody, and tre...