Naturism with the Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Certain activities were more accommodating to naked living than others, they became accustomed to sitting on a small towel indoors for hygiene reasons, and started to wear an apron for cooking for more obvious reasons, although Jim thought that Sarah looked all the more enticing clad in just an apron, her boobs falling out of the side and her naked backside looking particularly delicious. He emerged from his study one day to find Sarah doing her yoga in the lounge room. She was posed with her body in an inverted V position, her legs forming one side and her body and arms the other. All he could see from his position directly behind her was her bum hole and pussy lips peeking out from between her legs, with her breasts hanging underneath her.

Despite his best intentions his cock rose quickly, "Wow, do you mind if I watch?"

"Pervert!"

Jim sat down, entranced by the contortions she was putting her body though, marvelling at the way her breasts changed shape, the glimpses of pussy, and in some positions how it opened up showing her inner lips parting and the pinkness of her vagina. Without thinking he stroked his cock as Sarah struggle to maintain her composure.

"Yoga is supposed to be about calmness and contemplation and slow, easy breathing. How am I supposed to do all that if you're sitting there having a wank watching me."

"Well if you're that concerned I could always hide it somewhere. Got any ideas?" Sarah collapsed laughing and went over to where he was sitting on the sofa. She sat astride him, further opening her pussy to his gaze, then taking his erect cock in her hand positioned it at the entrance to her vagina and slowly lowered herself on to him. "There," said Jim, "now you see it now you don't! Problem solved!"

"Shut up and don't move. If I've got to do this then at least I want some additional benefit from it. Can you feel that?" Jim could feel her pussy squeezing his cock. Instinctively he started to move, but Sarah stopped him. "This is good for my Kegels, it'll keep my pussy tight despite you doing your best to make me loose." Concentrating intensely she tightened and relaxed, the effort clear on her face. Jim found the sensation extremely arousing, but painfully slow, all he wanted to do was thrust inside her, to bury himself deep.

Sarah was clearly having the same impulses as she began to lift up and down on him, relaxing her muscles as she pulled away the tightening them as she lowered herself. "God you feel tight doing that," gasped Jim as his hands went underneath her bum, one finger finding her arsehole. He began to work it in, finding the same contractions there. "Careful," warned Sarah, "if you keep doing that, I'll....Oh shit, I'm cumming." Without warning she released her muscles and bounced up and down on him, "Nnnngggghh."

Jim lifted her up and spun her round so her back was lying on the seat of the sofa. Still inside her he knelt on the floor and began thrusting powerfully in and out, relishing the sight of her breasts moving to and fro in time to his movements. He grabbed them squeezing and pinching, his eyes locked others. "Yesss," she hissed "cum now, cum inside me, fill me up." With that Jim sprayed his seed inside her, feeling the pressure against her cervix, until he was empty. He sat back on his haunches, his prick slipping out of her pussy which closed up behind it, a small trickle of white liquid escaping from her. "That's another fine mess you've got me into. Just for that you can take me upstairs and wash me down in the shower." So saying, she clutched the towel to her pussy and led him up to the bathroom.

When in the garden they were not ever conscious of being observed by their neighbours, they didn't think that either Robin or Carey would spy on them, but they assumed that there must have been some sightings. The Cap d'Agde holiday looked more likely to happen and they were on the verge of booking, planning to take a couple of days driving down in their own car.

The weekend arrived, not that in their chosen occupations it really meant anything, as they worked when necessary and relaxed when not necessary, and they were sitting in the sun one Saturday lunch time when they heard their names being called from the other side of the fence. "Are you decent? Can we come round for a minute?" Jim and Sarah acquiesced and slipped on their robes to save any embarrassment for their friends, who duly arrived within a few minutes.

"Fancy a spritzer?" enquired Jim, "we were just going to have one." Robin and Carey accepted and Jim went inside to make the drinks leaving Sarah chatting.

"We hope we haven't disturbed you or interrupted anything, "asked Carey, nervously looking at Sarah's apparel. Sarah reassured them that they hadn't just as Jim came out with the drinks. Carey continued, "It's just that we got round to thinking about that chat we had last week and your decision to go around naked at home, and well, we decided to give it a go as well, just indoors mind."

"And?"

"Well we really liked it, so we're going to take it a step further and go outside, and even try a nude beach when we go on holiday." Sarah made encouraging noises about how she was sure they'd enjoy it, but warned it wasn't for everyone. "Anyway, and this is the difficult bit, before we try it in public we thought it might be helpful to..." she hesitated, "...to try it with friends, so would you two mind if we all got naked together? There I've said it and can't take it back now."

Jim and Sarah looked at each other. "Okaaay. Are you sure? Because sometimes it's actually easier to be in the company of strangers rather than people you know?" Sarah nodded at Jim as he continued, "But if that's really what you want then we'll help all we can. How and when do you want to start?"

Carey looked nervously at Robin, "Now that we've bitten the bullet and screwed up our courage, and believe me it took a lot of screwing, sorry didn't mean that literally, how about.....now?"

"Well we're free all afternoon. How about we all have a good drink, and forget all about being naked. The booze will relax you and we can take it slowly and naturally. There's no pressure, you can always change your mind. Now I'm sounding like a bloody timeshare salesman! I'll just go and get some more drinks."

Jim disappeared and returned with a bottle of red wine which he knew both Robin and Carey enjoyed. He got himself a beer, preferring it in the heat. Sitting back down they struggled to find a topic of conversation that took their mind off the purpose of the visit. Finally Carey burst out, "This is like sitting in the waiting room at the dentist, I'm just going to rip the plaster off." With that she stood up and undid her shorts shimmying them off revealing a pair of bikini style briefs. Quickly she peeled off her tee shirt revealing full pair of breasts encased in a lacy fronted bra. Reaching behind her she undid her bra and it fell forward as she crossed her arms in front of her breasts. Then looking at her husband, she released them and putting her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, pulled them down and off in one fluid movement.

She raised her arms above her head, still holding her knickers in her hand. "Tada! There, I've done it." Jim looked on shocked, but very appreciative of Carey's body. She and Robin were a couple of years older than he and Sarah, and had a couple of kids, both now living away from home, but he had never really looked at her from a desirability point of view. Her breasts were a little fuller than Sarah's and sagged a little more, with similar nipples, perhaps a little larger, certainly the areola were larger, nearly two inches across and her tummy betrayed the children she had borne with a little pouch, although she was by no means fat. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat landing strip about two inches across just hiding the top of her slit and clitoris.

She became aware of his gaze, "What's up? I didn't know what to do with this," she pulled up the skin above her pubic hair pulling her labia into view, "so I looked on line and a landing strip seemed the most practical way forward. Should I have shaved it all off? Is that the done thing?"

"You do what you want Carey," said Sarah, standing up and peeling off her robe, "see, I've got nearly a full bush because that's the way Jim likes it, although I'll probably trim it down a lot further when we go on holiday." Robin's eyes were on stalks looking at Sarah's goddess like body, "What's the matter boys, cat got your tongues, oh no, they're lolling out of your mouths like in cartoons! Come on get your kit off."

Robin recovered quickly, "Erm, I've got one of those problems Sarah, should I go and do something about it first?"

Jim interjected, "Robin, I've got the same problem as you, so if the ladies are not offended I suggest we just grin and bare it, erections and all. What do you say ladies?"

"Woohoo! Let's see 'em boys!" Sarah whooped. Robin stood and shrugged off his kimono, garnering appreciative looks from both Carey and Sarah. "I've not seem him that hard in months, you must have really pressed his buttons Carey!" Robin rose to his feet, his cock bulging in his shorts and struggled to pull them and his briefs down. His cock sprung up and Jim was pleased to see that it was not dissimilar in size to his own.

"Naturism isn't about sex," explained Jim, "which is why erections are taboo, however this situation is a bit different with just the four of us, so if you are all happy about it, let's just see if they go down naturally. Just be careful of blue balls Robin, if it gets painful just do something about it."

They all sat back down, each person not really knowing where to look and ended up with the two couples looking at their own spouse until Jim said, "Look, we were going to have a barbecue this evening so you two would probably have got an eyeful anyway as the barbecue is at the end of the garden, so why don't you stay and eat with us. We've got enough meat and I'm sure there's plenty of salad. What do you say?"

Robin looked at Carey who nodded, "OK, you're on, if you're sure about..." he indicated downwards.

"Really it's not that big a deal!" Sarah snickered to much laughter. The ice broken a bit more, they did actually manage to return to some semblance of normality between them, the new familiarity blending with the old. Sitting round the patio table Jim could really only see Carey's breasts and soon his erection began to subside although Robin remained hard. Gradually everyone relaxed until they were no longer extremely conscious of their nudity. Jim kept the drinks well topped up which helped and the laughter became more natural and less forced.

Carey looked down at Robin's still erect cock and said, "You're going to have to do something permanent about that, it's getting embarrassing. Go away somewhere and you know..."

"Yes, but where?" replied Robin.

"Oh for God's sake, I've seen a man have a wank before, just do it here." said Sarah, surprising Jim, thinking she had perhaps overdone the drinks a bit. "If it makes you more comfortable we'll go inside and start preparing the salad, Carey you can stay out here and help him. Come on Jim, let's give them some space." With that Sarah stood and led Jim indoors.

As she closed the back door behind them she pushed Jim up against the wall and kissed him deeply attacking his mouth ferociously with her tongue, her hand snaked down between them and grabbed his cock, tugging at it, causing it to start to stiffen. "God, looking at that hard on was making me wet," she said, dropping to her knees and taking him in her mouth, bringing him to full stiffness. She sucked the head of his manhood, rubbing the base, cupping his balls in her other hand.

Standing she turned away from Jim and leaned forward over the work top, "Quick, just put it in me and fuck me." Jim had rarely heard her use such language, but he lined up his cock with her opening and slid smoothly in. Sarah thrust back at him, "Hard, just take me hard now." Jim complied, holding her hips and thrusting hard and fast into her wet pussy. Sarah reached between her legs and rubbed her clit frantically, "That's it, now deep and hard, yes, yes. Don't cum in me," she cried as her orgasm swept over her, her pussy clamping down on Jim's cock. Feeling the heat rising in him, he pulled out as Sarah dropped to her knees once more and took him back in her mouth. Rope after rope he shot down her throat until she could take no more and it spilled out of her lips, dribbling down her chin.

Standing she grabbed some tissues and wiped her face, then rinsed out her mouth under the running tap. "God, I needed that, I haven't seen an erect cock on someone I knew for years, all I could think about was how to get you away so I could put yours inside me. Come on, let's be naughty and peek on them." They crept into the lounge and standing well back from the window, could see Carey masturbating her husband, her arm pumping back and forth between his legs. Carey reached for a serviette as Robin screwed up his face and twitched, then sat back.

"OK, I think we give them a few minutes, then go out again." said Sarah, "By the way, that was only an appetiser earlier, I want the main course later."

Jim and Sarah poked their noses out of the back door, "Is it safe to come out?" they enquired.

"Yes, he's sorted now," Carey replied. Robin just looked embarrassed, so Jim just invited him to come and help light the barbecue.

They ambled down to the end of the garden, beers in hand, and uncovered the barbecue then lit the gas burners. Robin continued to apologise, but Jim hushed him "It's a bit like sex," he said, "the first time is always awkward and then you get used to it and it doesn't worry you so much." It did feel a little strange though, even for Jim, standing stark naked next to his long time neighbour and friend, and he had to admit to himself that the sight of Carey's body had turned him on. It could well have been him he thought, having to wank himself off if Sarah hadn't taken the initiative.

The rest of the afternoon and early evening passed quickly, the food enjoyed and the drink was going down well. Sarah collared Jim in the kitchen at one point, "If we're going to Cap d'Agde later on, how about we invite Robin and Carey to come with us?" Jim agreed it would be a good idea and so the subject was broached. Robin needed to check with diaries at work but in principle they both thought it was a great idea.

After their neighbours had departed they cleared up a bit and went upstairs to bed. They lay cuddled together facing each other kissing gently relishing the closeness of their bodies, enjoying the warmth and intimacy of their bed, Jim cupped Sarah's breast, finding the nipple hard to his touch. He tweaked it, squeezing it between his fingers, then latched his mouth onto it and suckled gently, feeling the nub between his lips, teasing it with his tongue. Sarah's hand found his hard cock and held it, squeezing gently, not rubbing or stroking but playing with it as though milking a cow.

Jim's mouth trailed downwards, pausing briefly at her belly button then through her tuft of pubic hair, finally finding her pussy. He pushed his tongue in as afar as possible, relishing the taste, rewarded with a fresh surging of pussy juice, the taste as welcome as ever. He pushed two fingers in, curling them upwards as Sarah's hips rose off the bed, pushing hard against his face. His thumb found her clit and teased it, the nubbin hardening under his touch. Sarah's hands grasped his head, forcing him harder against her core, his mouth and lips now soaked with her juices. He felt her arousal growing rapidly and increased the intensity of his attentions, harder and faster he moved until he felt her orgasm rising in her. Quickly he pulled his hand away and slid up her body sensing her frustration and disappointment, only to be replaced with a gasp as his granite like cock found her soft warm wet folds and slid deep into her pussy, his pubic bone grinding against hers, squashing her clit between them.

"Aarrgh," she cried, her orgasm now flooding her body, her hands and nails raking his back, her lips mashed to his, tasting herself on them. Again she tensed, a second wave passing through her as Jim cupped her buttocks forcing himself as deep into her as he could. A flood of wetness engulfed his balls as her pussy flooded. Then just as suddenly she was still, her body slowly relaxing, moulding itself once more round his, her legs encircling him, ankles locked behind his back as he began to undulate gently, the movement moulding his cock inside her, the walls squeezing it.

"You sure do know how to please a woman," she whispered, "you know every button to press." With that she rolled him over and straddled his body, his cock barely escaping her pussy. Now she sat above him, rolling her hips, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, her lips distending then sucking him back in. She leaned back, her hands running through her hair causing her already firm breasts to sit even more proudly on her chest. Jim reached up for them, squeezing them together, then lifted his body, to take them in his mouth. He pushed her nipples together and ran his tongue up and down between them.

"I love the feeling of your cock in me, it makes me feel full, complete like nothing else. I love the feeling when you cum inside me, filling me up with your hot spunk. I love it dribbling out of me afterwards, trickling down my legs. But I love it most of all because it's your gift to me." With that she leaned back, supporting herself on straightened arms braced against his thighs. In this position he could see his cock sliding in and out, glistening with her juices escaping creamily down between them.

He reached forward and teased her clit again with his thumb, then rolled it round against her body, causing her to bite her lips in pleasure. She leaned forward once more and covered his hand with hers using his fingers to stimulate her clit but at her pace. Faster and faster she went until she came again, her hand forcing his against her, her pussy clamping tight down on his cock. It was too much to Jim and he erupted inside her, his hand mauling her breasts as he coated her insides.

Exhausted she fell off him, cuddling up to his body, an arm across his chest, a leg across his, her face nuzzled into his neck. They lay in silence for a while, then Jim asked, "Did Robin's cock really turn you on that much?"

"No, you turn me on that much, but it really was the first real one I'd seen, apart from yours, since before we met, so it did start me off. I was tempted to sort him out for myself, but it would have been a bit early on in our new friendship for that sort of thing and I really don't know how Carey would have taken it.

Cocks in porn are never really like real life ones are they, I mean it must be a requirement to be hung like a horse to star in a film."

"When do you watch porn then?" enquired Jim.

"When I'm away. I miss you and generally masturbate every morning, thinking of you warm and cosy in bed, but sometimes I need a bit more and then I watch something racy on my phone." Jim's cock stirred briefly at the thought of his wife masturbating in a hotel bed and he played with himself, recognising that it was probably too early for another session.

Slowly they drifted off to sleep, still in each other's arms.

The next day Robin confirmed that he and Carey would come to Cap d'Agde with them and they settled on dates, Jim agreeing to do the booking on-line. Sarah got a phone call from a major client, they had a problem and wondered if she would be able to go and spend a few days with then helping to sort it out. She didn't want to be away from Jim, but work was work and she agreed, leaving that day to make the drive to the client's offices.