Naturism with the Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim sensed they were both near to cumming again and increased his pace, raising himself upon braced arms, allowing his cock to penetrate deeper into his wife who responded by raising her knees. Carey's hand fondled Sarah's breast, then her face descended to it and sucked her nipple. With a sharp intake of breath he felt Sarah orgasm as he spurted inside her, filling her again with his warmth.

Jim rolled off Sarah and lay beside her, his body pressed up against her, his arm around her shoulders and Carey laid her arm across Sarah's chest. "You didn't mind me watching did you," she enquired, "only you two make love so beautifully. I actually came to make sure you weren't upset by Robin and me this morning, it was something that got a bit out of hand and then you disappeared quickly."

"No, I must say we were a little surprised, but certainly not upset or offended, we just didn't think you'd be into, well...that." Sarah replied.

"We don't do it often, but it's something that we find very intimate, and after sharing with you earlier we just felt we needed to reconnect."

"Well you were certainly doing that," laughed Jim.

"We've got plenty of lube if you two want to....connect," offered Carey, "or we can swap again."

"Thanks Carey," responded Sarah, "we do appreciate the offer, both offers, but I think we'd prefer to leave it for a while if you don't mind. If it happens, it happens, but let's not force the situation if that's OK with you?"

"Fine by us," replied Carey, "shall we just have a pool day today and give the beach a miss, especially beyond the rocks?"

The rest of the holiday passed quickly with no further exchange of partners. They had all become much more intimate with each other, often exchanging caresses and Carey was often to be found in Jim and Sarah's bed in the mornings, Robin definitely not being a morning person, but she restricted her participation to watching or playing with herself.

They decided to motor back in one go, and so arrived back home late one evening very tired, each couple glad to be home but already missing the warmth and intimacy of the time spent in France. The weather had turned much cooler in England so it was a resumption of a fully clothed lifestyle.

Jim and Sarah received an invitation for drinks one evening, Robin and Carey's daughter Rebecca and her husband were visiting, they hadn't seen her for some years and were looking forward to catching up with the young couple. They entered the lounge to see two heads on the sofa, facing away from the door as they walked forward into the room. Rebecca and her husband rose and turned to face them, both totally naked. Rebecca had a stunning figure, lovely pert breasts and a landing strip between her legs.

"Lovely to see you Jim and Sarah," she started, "Mum and Dad have just been telling us all about your holiday in France......."