Naturism with the Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim started investigating the necessary booking sites and started to fill in the details required, coming to an abrupt halt when he discovered that passport details for all four of them would be required at this stage. He phoned Carey who offered to bring the passports straight round, but said that she was currently "au naturel" and would that be OK? Jim replied that he too was unclothed and suggested that she came round the back way via the fields that backed onto their houses. Both had gates installed in the back fences so it would be very easy to do so.

He was sitting in his office when there was a knock on the open conservatory doors, "It's only me," a voice called out and Carey walked in clutching the two blue passports. She looked good and Jim's cock twitched at the sight of her full breasts and neatly trimmed landing strip. She pulled up a chair right beside him as he took the passports and transposed the necessary details onto the booking site.

"Just a few details to sort out now Carey, fancy a coffee whilst we do it?" Carey assented and Jim left for the kitchen to make it, returning with two steaming mugs. "I think it best if we stop over on the way down and back," he suggested, "We used to do the trip in one hit years ago, but it seems more sensible to break the journey in two if we're in no particular rush." Carey agreed and they decided upon Beaune as the best location, about half way down through France. They were surprised by the cost of rooms in the most appropriately located hotels and Carey suggested that perhaps they could get a family room and share?

Jim agreed that would be OK, the thought of actually sleeping in the same room as their neighbours troubling him a little, but given they were sitting stark naked beside each other at that very moment, it seemed a silly thing to be concerned about. They hit on a likely hotel and Carey leaned in towards Jim to get a better look at the photo gallery. In doing so her breast pushed against his upper arm, it felt soft and warm to Jim and the touch caused his cock to twitch again, and to his dismay to start to stiffen.

Carey looked down, "Oh sorry Jim, am I doing that to you? Do you need to...?" She left the question hanging, then added, "Or I could help you if you wanted me to?" Much as Jim would have liked to accept the offer his big head overruled his little head and he discreetly tucked his cock back down and they continued the booking. All finished, they rose and as they did so Carey reached out and held his penis, as though shaking hands with it, "If you're sure..?"

Jim pulled away, fighting his body's natural reactions, "I'm sure thanks Carey, but I really appreciate the offer." He saw her out, admiring the sway of her buttocks as she walked down the garden and out of the gate, certain he'd made the right decision, but still a little regretful.

He spoke to Sarah that night, explaining about the booking and the shared room, but leaving out the interaction with Carey. A little surprisingly she was not concerned at the prospect of having to share for one night. They hung up and promised to speak again the next day.

Jim was awakened the next morning just before seven o'clock by the sound of his mobile ringing with Sarah's ring tone. "What's up?" he asked, concerned.

"I don't know," came the response, "You tell me. I was just lying her all alone in bed and my thoughts turned to you. Then I started touching myself, rubbing my pussy, teasing my clit just wanting to feel you inside me." Jim's cock already half erect from his morning wood, immediately rose to full mast. "Mmmm, that feels nice, I've just put two fingers inside me, I'm all wet and warm, would you like to be here?" Jim's hand was now stroking his cock listening to his wife. "Now I'm playing with my nipples, teasing them, imagining your lips on them sucking them, pinching them. I hope you've got things well in hand down there, can you imagine my lips round you, my throat opening up to swallow you, my hands stroking you?"

Jim could hear her breathing getting heavier, rasping down the phone. "I'm rubbing my pussy again, pushing those fingers inside me, rubbing my clit, now I'm reaching round to my bum, I can feel my arsehole and I'm pushing a finger in, all wet from my pussy." Jim's stroking was now getting frantic, his own breath ragged. "Yes, yes, yes, I can feeling it cumming, yes, aarrggghh!" All Jim could hear was ragged, loud breathing, almost a grunting sound, he cried out "Sarah!" as his own orgasm swept over him and he ejaculated over his stomach, reaching his chest with the force of it, the phone falling from his ear.

He could hear a disembodied voice calling, "Jim, Jim are you OK?"

"Not if you're going to wake me up every day like that," he replied, "but that was nearly as good as you being here." They chatted briefly before Sarah had to go and Jim was left with a mess on his stomach to wipe away.

The weeks flew past and they did not see a lot of Robin and Carey, the weather had turned markedly cooler and running around without clothes on, inside or out rather lost its appeal. It seemed silly to turn the heating on in summer, so both couples resorted to clothing again. They met a couple of times for drinks, and to sort out the fine details of the holiday, and finally the day came when they were setting off for the Tunnel in Jim's SUV. Initially Sarah sat in the passenger seat, but they decided on a rota. Jim and Sarah sharing the driving, two hours on and two off, with them all taking it in turns to sit up front.

They had plenty of time to reach Beaune and decided to give the autoroutes a miss, instead taking the scenic routes nationales, stopping off briefly at places like Nuits-St-Georges to admire the architecture and vineyards. They found the hotel without difficulty and checked in, just taking their overnight bags into the room. It was fairly spacious with two double beds set about a yard apart, the bathroom had a large shower and was very clean looking, always a good sign. As it was getting on, they decided to get dinner straightaway and went into the town centre to find a restaurant.

It is an amazing fact that in France every town has a seemingly endless supply of excellent eateries, and they chanced upon a small and intimate family run one, where the food and wine were excellent. Feeling mellow they wandered back to the hotel arm in arm, stopping to admire the locality, and whilst tempted by further bars, decided that a hangover the next day was not a good idea, so refrained from any further drinking.

They opened the door to the room and Robin announced that he was bursting for a pee and claimed the bathroom first, the others settled in, unpacking their small bags whilst Robin completed his ablutions. Jim and Sarah offered Carey the use of the bathroom next as Robin appeared, clad in boxer shorts and clambered into bed, sitting propped up against the pillows.

Carey came out still dressed, but as she emerged from the bathroom she stripped off her tee shirt revealing a plain bra which she unsnapped freeing her full breasts. Then she pulled down her shorts and panties, turning to face Jim and Sarah as she did so. "Look, I've gone completely bald." she said pointing down to her shaven crotch, her lips clearly on display. Jim's cock twitched, but fortunately she pulled a short nightie over her head, her tits briefly bouncing around, and he was spared a full blown erection.

"OK, our turn next," announced Sarah as she and Jim went into the bathroom together. Completing their night time ritual of a pee and teeth cleaning, they emerged, Sarah wearing one of her silk nighties, and Jim his boxers.

Carey stared at them. "Do you always go to the bathroom together?"

"Not always," replied Sarah, "but it seemed simplest to do so tonight."

"Does that mean you pee and poo together?" asked Carey, clearly a little mystified.

"Well pee certainly," answered Sarah, "but poo not so often. We do like a little privacy for certain functions, although we are both very comfortable with each other."

Carey asked if they minded leaving the bathroom light on with the door ajar to provide a little light in case of any need to get up in the dark. Jim and Sarah had no objections so they turned off the bedside lights and wished each other good night.

Jim and Sara lay face to face, arms round each other kissing gently as was their usual night time ritual. "Love you," they whispered to each other and turned away to lie on their backs. Jim's hand reached across and laid upon Sarah's breast, she put hers over it and pulled it into her in a loving manner. Jim slid it down until it was resting on her mons pubis and finding her clit beneath the silky material gently drew circles round it with his middle finger.

"Jim, we can't!" whispered Sarah, "they'll hear." Jim ignored her and continued his lazy ministrations, applying no pressure, just teasing her through the nightie. Sarah's body began to betray her, her hips rising slightly to meet him, her legs parting. Jim continued his leisurely pace, then increased it slightly, pressing down more firmly on the hard little nubbin. He could hear Sarah's breathing becoming a little faster and deeper, catching in her throat occasionally as a shock of electricity shot through her.

A hand came down to grasp Jim's and he thought she was pushing him away, but instead she pushed him down further, lifting her nightie with the other hand. His fingers encountered her bare pussy, and he could feel the moisture seeping out of her. He pushed two fingers inside her sopping pussy and resumed his teasing of her clit with his thumb. She reached out with her hand and found the fly in his boxers. Reaching in, she pulled out his erect cock and stroked it slowly, more for her own pleasure than his. Her hips were now rotating, causing the bed covers to move and her breathing was becoming more ragged. Suddenly her body went taut and she gasped, her hand clasped his and pulled it hard against her pussy as she came, her juices flooding out of her. Her breath hissed out through clenched teeth as she relaxed, coming down from her orgasmic high.

A voice from the bed next to theirs, "You're not misbehaving there are you? You bloody are! Well if you can do it so can we." In the light slanting out from the bathroom they saw Carey sit up in bed, pull off her nightie and clearly slide across to lie on top of Robin. The bed covers rose into a lump and then subsided as Carey breathed out deeply. In the dim light they could see the undulations of the covers as she rode Robin's cock.

Jim looked down at Sarah's face, pale in the muted light, and then slid his leg over hers which she opened, welcoming him between them, she reached down for his cock and guided him into her sopping pussy, sliding deeply in. Gently they began to move, their bodies in harmony, their passions held in check, just bubbling under the surface. Noises from the next bed indicated that they too were reaching the climax of their coupling, the bed covers were moving with increasing rapidity and their combined breathing was getting heavier, gasps of pleasure rasping out.

With a cry, Carey suddenly sat up, the covers tumbling down, her breasts standing proud from her body, the rolling of her hips now becoming frantic. She cupped her breasts in both hands and looking across to Sarah met her eyes. Fixed firmly on them she came hard with a muted cry, just as Jim erupted inside Sarah's willing pussy, triggering another orgasm in Sarah, her pussy muscles contracting tightly against Jim, his semen spurting deep inside her.

Sated, both couples fell apart, their breathing calming, becoming regular again.

"Good Night John Boy." a voice said,

"Good Night Elizabeth," replied Jim.

"Good Night Daddy," chorused all four.

Jim awoke to Sarah kissing him on the lips, her eyes staring into his. "Morning," she whispered, "I love you, but please don't tell me we actually did what I think we did last night. How are we going to face them?"

"I'm afraid we did." Jim confessed.

At that moment Carey's voice chimed out, "Morning you two, wild night last night wasn't it. Haven't had sex in the same room as others since I was a student. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did." With that she sat up, her breasts clear of the covers, her nipples broad and dark as ever. Do you mind if we go in the bathroom first, I'm bustin'. Come on Robin, let's try this bathroom sharing business." She swung out of bed, her pussy flashing briefly wide as she did so. Robin followed and the bathroom door shut behind them.

Jim and Sarah stared at each other, this was a side of Carey they'd never seen before, never imagined she could be like. "Well as we're going to be stuck in bed for a while, how about a little...?"Laughing he rolled over on top of her and begun mock humping, then realised that his cock was in fact up against Sarah's pussy. He stopped and looking into her eyes slowly fed it in, her vagina opening to accommodate him.

Sarah looked at him, "Jim we shouldn't, suppose they come out." Her protests were stilled by her body betraying her and she moved in time with him. Slowly the made love, climaxing just as the sound of the shower died away. Falling apart they held hands under the covers as Robin and Carey emerged.

"Right you two, your turn." Grinning they rose and hand in hand went into the bathroom.

Leaving the hotel they decided to drive the rest of the way on the autoroutes and arrived at the hotel in Cap d'Agde about five in the evening. Checking in, they were greeted by the friendly English speaking receptionist. "Just a few rules and pointers if you don't mind. We insist that you are fully clothed in all the restaurants and bars inside the hotel, but you can wear as little or as much as you like in the restaurants and bars outside, including the pool area. In corridors and other communal areas of the hotel we prefer that you wear a cover up, but not all our guests conform to that, I'm afraid." She paused, indicating an elderly couple walking naked past the reception desk. "The beach is an obligatory nude area with no photos permitted at all. The beach area adjacent to the hotel is family friendly, but as you progress further away the rules become a little more fluid. At the end of the beach, you will find a rocky outcrop, beyond that there are no rules and you should not go there if you are easily offended. Now enjoy your stay and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask."

They had booked a mini suite, which in reality was two rooms interconnected by a lockable door, well actually two doors, one in each room with a small gap between them, each room having its own bathroom. They went in their own doors and saw that the rooms were quite spacious and the beds were very large and looked comfortable. There was a knock on the connecting door, they unlocked it from their side and opening it were greeted by a grinning Carey. "Wow, fabulous isn't it. I can't wait to get out there, but I suppose you guys are tired from the driving and will want a quiet evening. Can we leave this door unlocked, we can shut it for privacy, but it would be nice to be able to mingle with you a bit."

"Sure, no problem," answered Sarah, we have a policy at home, if the door's open just walk in, if it's shut just knock. Same can go here. Let's unpack, change and go out for a drink and some food. See you in about an hour." With that she shut the door and turning to Jim put her arms round him and gave him a long kiss. "Mmmm, I hope we've done the right thing coming on holiday with Robin and Carey, I'd hate to fall out with them over something and lose their friendship. It would be so awkward being neighbours and all."

"I'm sure we won't, but it will be interesting to see how soundproof that door is! Now Mrs, get your kit off and let's get in that shower together, we can unpack afterwards." They enjoyed a long shower together, carefully soaping each other, enjoying the closeness, then drying off and emerging into the room began to unpack.

They dressed and had just finished when there was a polite knock on the door. Jim opened it to find Robin there, dressed in chinos and a polo shirt. "We're ready when you are."

"Give us five minutes and we'll be there."

Going into town they found that most people were dressed, possibly owing to a slight chill in the air, those who weren't pretty much all had some form of cover up, sarongs seemed to be very popular, but the overall atmosphere was very relaxed. Carey opened the conversation, "Can we take it a bit easy tomorrow, I'm really excited about it all, but you're the only people we've ever been naked with and we're quite relaxed around you, especially after last night," she had the grace to blush, "but I'm, not sure quite how we'll feel in public."

"No problem, we'll start off in the family friendly bit, then perhaps take a walk and explore what this "relaxed rules" means further down the beach." Finishing their drinks they found a restaurant and enjoyed a good dinner, although by the end of it Jim and Sarah were starting to yawn, the long drive taking its toll. "Do you mind if we head back and get an early night, you two stay out if you want. Let's convene about eight thirty for breakfast if that suits you?" Agreement reached, Jim and Sarah wandered back to the hotel hand in hand enjoying the holiday atmosphere pervading the resort.

"I think I'm going to like it here," observed Sarah.

"Me too," replied Jim.

Jim was brushing his teeth when Sarah came into the bathroom just wearing a pair of panties. Pulling them down she settled herself down on the toilet. "We're not that strange are we, sharing the bathroom?" she asked, her pee splashing down into the bowl.

"No, apparently more than half of couples do."

"Well I love it, and looking at that erection you so do you!"

They clambered into bed and held each other as normal, but fell peacefully asleep before either of them could think about anything more strenuous.

Jim awoke the next morning a little disorientated, the light was coming from the wrong direction, then he remembered, they were on holiday in France. He looked across to his wife, her blond hair arrayed on the pillow, her face calm and serene in sleep. Delicately he reached out and hooked her hair behind her ear then kissed her temple gently careful not to disturb her. Lifting the bed covers he saw that she was naked, her lithe body pressing lightly into the mattress, lying face down with her breasts squashed beneath her. He was never certain if he preferred her naked or in one of her usual silk nighties that clung so seductively to her curves, the promise of so much beneath.

Softly he caressed her back, his hand gliding down and over her bum, feeling the softness of her buttocks. She had one leg pulled up beside her allowing him easy access between her legs and his fingers found her pussy lips, soft and velvety to his touch. Gently he pressed his fingers into her folds, not penetrating, just teasing, opening the folds to allow greater access for his exploring fingers. "If you're going to do the job, do it properly," came a muffled voice as she raised her hips allowing him to slip his hand right under her. She began to hump his hand, squeezing it between the bed and her pubic mound, pressing on her clit. Jim slipped first one then two fingers inside her pussy finding it moist and warm, then his thumb found her anus and he circled it with the pad before pressing down against its resistance.

"Mmmm, keep doing that and you'll make me a very happy woman indeed." Encouraged Jim put more effort into his ministrations as Sarah's humping became more vigorous. Her hand snaked down between them and found his hard cock, and held it firmly, squeezing it. Jim further increased his rubbing, his fingers entering deeper and deeper into her vagina, squelching now with the juices she was secreting. He slipped a hand under her breast, Sarah easing up slightly to allow passage and he found her nipple, pinching it between two fingers. "Jim, I ....nnnggghhhh!" Her hips pressed hard into the bed trapping his hand as he felt the convulsions in her pussy, her wetness flooding his fingers, her fist even tighter on his cock.