Naturism with the Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah interjected, "Well I didn't get to cum this morning either, I'm going to join you." Her hand reached down and began to toy with her clit. Soon both women were masturbating energetically and Jim knelt between them at their hips, watching their hands frig their pussies, their excitement becoming obvious as their pussies glistened with their juices. His cock was now at full mast and he started to stroke it, noticing that the couple beside them were now watching intently. Sarah reached for his prick and took it in her hand, grasping it, rubbing along its length. Jim shuffled up and Sarah took it in her mouth, her hand still busy with her pussy.

"It's not fair, I haven't got one to play with," complained Carey.

"You can share mine," offered Sarah, allowing Jim to slip from her mouth. Carey reached out and grabbed Jim's cock, her grip and touch totally different to Sarah's.

"Play with my tits Jim," pleaded Carey, Jim looked at Sarah who nodded and Jim, tentatively at first, then with increasing sureness, fondled Carey's breasts, tweaking the nipples, massaging the soft flesh, manipulating it under his hands. Her hands became a blur and her hips lifted off the ground, her orgasm fast approaching. She had three fingers in her pussy now, squelching in the plentiful love juices secreting from her. Jim lowered his mouth to a nipple and sucked hard as her breathing became ragged and she came, bucking frantically on the ground, then stilled, her eyes shut, her breathing returning to normal.

Jim turned to his wife who had been watching intently, her fingers never still. He offered his cock to her mouth and she took it in greedily, one hand strumming at her clit, the other pinching her nipples. Leaving her breasts she plunged two fingers in her pussy, sawing in and out, still sucking Jim's cock. With a silent scream she released it, her hips bucking furiously, as Jim took a breast in one hand and supplanted her fingers in her pussy with his own, thrusting in and out. Sarah's orgasm overtook her, her body twisting on the ground into a foetal position as she struggled for breath, then became still.

There was a gentle clapping from their neighbours, Jim looked up to see them watching, nodding in appreciation. He lay down once more between the two women, his cock fully erect, and he took it in his hand and began to stroke it. Sarah's hand pushed his away, resuming the previous motion, pulling his foreskin right back then covering the crown with it. "Can I...?" came a plaintive voice as a hand joined hers from the other side, two hands now working as one. First Sarah then Carey raised themselves up on an elbow and Sarah leaned forward feeding her nipple to Jim's mouth, Carey copied her and Jim suckled firstly on one then the other.

Finally he felt the heat rising in him, and with a violent thrust of his hips in the air he came, his semen spraying high like a fountain over both himself and the two women, who milked him until there was no more. Jim opened his eyes and saw Carey bring her hand to her lips and lick his cum off them, swilling it around her mouth before swallowing.

"Come on, let's go and wash this off and have a pee," suggested Sarah and they got up and walked down to the water's edge, then out until the water came up to the women's waists. Jim faced them as Sarah grasped his hand and out it to her pussy where he could feel her pee jetting out into the cooler water. Carey looked, then understanding, pushed Jim's other hand to her own pussy, her pee warming the water. Gently he pushed a finger into each vagina, eliciting smiles from them both.

Sarah turned Jim away from the beach and lifted his flaccid cock clear of the water as it began to squirt pee from the slit at the end. She played the stream over her tits, then turned enquiringly at Carey who nodded as Sarah directed it at her.

"I really had no idea you were into all that, "said Carey.

"We weren't until we came here," Sarah replied, "does it gross you out?"

"No, on the contrary, I find it highly arousing. When do you think he'll be ready to go again?" she laughed.

They waded back and returned to their towels to dry off in the sun. "I think I'd better head back to the hotel and see how Robin is." said Carey after a while, "We'll probably hang around the pool this afternoon, so we'll see you there or later for drinks, OK?" With that she gathered up her belongings and left. Jim and Sarah lay for a while, then holding hands then went for their customary beer at the bar.

As the sun got hotter in the afternoon they decided on a swim, both were confident swimmers and they headed out to sea a little and then floated in the water, relishing the freedom and the warmth of the sun. Looking up they noticed that they had drifted a little way down the beach in the gentle current and decided to swim straight back to the beach then walk back to their towels rather than fight the current.

They emerged from the water and saw that they had in fact drifted past the rocky outcrop and were now in the "no rules" part of the beach. It all looked very similar to the area that had been in, but they noticed there was a group of about a dozen people gathered round something on the sand. As they approached they heard some gentle cheering and getting closer saw that it was a couple on the sand, engaged in sex. She was riding him cowgirl style, rocking her hips, his cock sliding in and out of her. Sarah gasped at the blatant lewdness of the scene, the woman was also masturbating two men standing either side of her, alternately taking their pricks into her mouth.

Sarah reached behind her and found Jim's cock, already semi-erect, she held it and felt it grow in her grasp. Looking round the audience she saw that most were men, without exception stroking their erect cocks. The few women were also toying with their pussies, two with fingers blatantly inside them. Jim felt Sarah's hand move up and down his shaft and he could feel her breathing shallow in her chest. Looking down he saw her hand creep towards her pussy then emulate the other women as she rubbed herself.

One of the men orgasmed, his spunk spraying over the woman's chest and the crowd cheered, he withdrew and was immediately replaced by another from the crowd. The man being ridden bellowed his hips bucking as he came inside her. The woman slid off him and took his cum covered cock in her mouth, her bum in the air, immediately another man move behind her and thrust his cock inside her, pumping in and out.

Sarah took Jim by the hand and led him away, somewhat reluctantly he had to admit to himself, until they reached a large smooth rock on the beach. She turned and kissed him, pulling him tight to her body, her tongue twisting in his mouth seeking his. She backed up to the rock and lifted one leg up over his hip. "I need you Jim, I need you inside me." Jim guided his cock to her entrance and pushed firmly inside her vagina, pushing her against the rock, one hand squeezing her breast, the other cupping her buttocks.

"From behind," she gasped, and easing him out of her turned away so that her hands were braced against the rock face. Jim realigned his cock and thrust inside her, his hands on her hips pulling him further into her depths. He became aware of a figure close by, a man, "Can I join in?" he asked.

"No." answered Jim

"Can I have her after you then, I don't mind sloppy seconds."

"No." replied Jim more forcefully.

"Can I watch?" With that he stood close by, watching Jim's cock pump in and out of his wife's pussy, her tits swinging below her. Sarah's arousal was growing, Jim could feel her pussy getting wetter, could sense her approaching orgasm and felt his own approaching. Without warning Sarah looked up at the man and beckoned him closer, then to Jim's surprise reached out and grasped the man's cock, wanking him vigorously. Sarah climaxed violently, her body shuddering and her pussy clamped down on Jim's cock, bringing him to orgasm. At the same time the man's cock spurted onto the sand between them, Sarah's hand still wanking him.

He pulled away, "Thank you," he said and moved off.

Jim held Sarah close, "What was that about?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to feel what that woman felt. You didn't mind did you?"

"Not really," replied Jim, "just remember you owe me one!" They kissed and clambered over the rocks to their towels, both still dazed by the events of the past few minutes.

Later they returned to their hotel, looking for Robin and Carey by the pool but couldn't see them. They went to their room and opened their side of the door and knocked quietly on the corresponding door in the next room. There was no response so Sarah quietly opened the door a little and peered in. Smiling, she beckoned Jim to look as well. Robin and Carey were in bed fast asleep, Robin tucked round Carey's body, spooning her. "The sleep of the just," commented Sarah.

"More like the sleep just after," retorted Jim.

They showered and changed, and finding their two friends still asleep decided to head out on their own for the evening. Much as it was great to be with Robin and Carey they found it a welcome change just to be the two of them and passed a relaxed evening in their own company. Returning, they saw that everything was dark next door and assumed they were either still asleep or had gone out somewhere on their own.

Over breakfast the next morning Jim and Sarah regaled the other two with their tales from beyond the rocky outcrop, omitting their own part in the escapade. "I think we'll have to try that today," suggested Carey, "do you fancy joining us?" Jim and Sarah declined saying that something as racy as they had experienced needed some time to settle down before they tried it again. They suggested meeting for a lunch time beer at the bar, as they would stay this side of the rocks.

The day planned, they set off, parting company at the end of the beach. Jim and Sarah settled down to a peaceful morning with nary a word spoken between them until lunch time, when they met up again with their friends. "Wow, I see what you mean," exclaimed Robin as they sat down, beers in front of them. "There was no orgy like you saw, but one woman lay there and must have been shagged by about ten men, each of them humping away then cumming all over her tits and pussy, as the next one took her place. She must be as sore as hell by now, and covered in cum."

"I really don't understand why they do it." commented Sarah.

"I suppose it's their 15 minutes of fame, they feel they're now porn stars, and I suppose they are."

No more was said, and the four of them settled down for an afternoon in the sun.

That evening's dinner was a little more raucous than usual with quite a bit to drink and it was in a very genial mood that they wandered back to the hotel, pausing outside Robin and Carey's room to say goodnight. Kisses lingered a little longer than usual, and Robin suggested, "Hey why don't you both come in and we'll have another bottle of wine, we've got some left over from last night."

It seemed a good idea to Jim and Sarah and they went into their friends' room. "I'm going to make myself comfortable if you don't mind," announced Sarah, "as I don't want to get my dress all wrinkled." With that she undid the zip at the back and shrugged it off her shoulders revealing her white bra and some fairly skimpy panties.

"Good idea," approved Carey and removed her own dress, she too leaving herself in a scarlet set of underwear. "Come on boys, it can't just be us, get your trousers and shirts off." Robin and Jim complied, leaving them in just their boxers, as the two girls disappeared into the bathroom together.

"Well I need a pee as well," Robin remarked, "do you mind if I use your bathroom?" as he set off through the connecting door. Jim gathered up his clothes and Sarah's dress and carried them though to their room next door as Robin was emerging from the bathroom. "What do you think they're up to?"

"Who knows?" Jim replied going back into Robin's room. He was a bit surprised to see the two women sitting up in bed, propped against the headboard, their breasts bare, with the covers pulled up to their waists.

"Come on, boys, get in, we're going to watch a film." Jim made to get in next to Sarah, but Carey patted the bed next to her, "No you're in here Jim." Jim made his way round the bed and slid in next to Carey as Robin lifted the covers next to Sarah and got in. Carey picked up the remote and a film came to life on screen, the picture showing a close up of a woman sucking a man's cock, both clearly enjoying the experience. "We were half way through watching this last night when we got a bit distracted," continued Carey, "that's why we didn't join you."

As they sat and watched the action became a little hotter, the man diving down between the woman's legs, licking her pussy as she rolled her eyes in porn-simulated ecstasy. Jim found himself getting hard and he reached under the covers to ease his cock into a more comfortable position. Carey noticed what he was doing and smiled at him as she snaked a hand under the covers and grasped Jim's cock. "Let me help with that," she said beginning to stroke him. Jim looked across at Sarah and saw that her hand was already in Robin's lap, the bed covers moving up and down. Carey took Jim's hand and placed it on her naked breast, "There, does that feel good?" Jim couldn't help but fondle her breast, toying with the nipple, making it hard under his touch.

He saw that Robin had taken one of Sarah's nipples into his mouth and she had her head back, her eyes closed, clearly enjoying the sensation as she continued to manipulate his cock. Jim slipped his hand below the covers as Carey opened her legs slightly, allowing his exploring fingers to find her crotch where he discovered she had removed her panties, his fingers finding her bare folds. He slid his fingers up and down a few times, then explored further, pushing one finger into her vagina making her gasp. Sarah heard and opened her eyes, then smiling at Jim lowered her head to take Robin's cock between her lips, then deeper into her mouth, still stroking the base.

Jim pulled back the covers and pulling away from Carey, slithered down the bed until he was between her legs, his mouth just inches away from her pussy. He could smell her muskiness, her arousal apparent from the moisture glistening between the folds. He moved his mouth onto her pussy, lips, his tongue probing, finding her opening and tasting her juices as they flowed from her. He twiddled her clit and she gasped, pulling his head harder into her, grinding her hips back into his face as his tongue probed deeper. Jim pushed two fingers into her now soaking pussy, hot and inviting.

Sarah had moved onto her knees and Robin now had his face buried in her crack, licking her from top to bottom, Sarah's face planted in the pillow, her tits swinging below her, one hand strumming her pussy between her legs. Mesmerized by the sight, Jim saw Robin align his cock with Sarah's pussy and slide it in, the head opening his wife's intimate folds, another man fucking her before his eyes. He felt strangely excited by the sight as Robin pumped away, his hands on Sarah's hips, pulling her hard back against him. Carey drew Jim up her body until he was lying on top of her, his cock making contact with the junction of her thighs as her hand slid down between them and guided the head to her entrance. With one slow push he was inside her, buried to the hilt, his balls nestling against her arse.

She felt different to Sarah, looser, but hotter and exciting. "You guys can't cum inside us, OK?" grunted Carey as Jim pumped in and out of her, her sopping pussy squelching under the onslaught. Carey raised her knees allowing Jim to penetrate deeper, he could feel her cervix as his cock slid fully into her.

Looking over at Sarah and Robin he could see that she was now astride him cowgirl style, her hips rolling and undulating, his cock sliding in and out as she clasped her breasts to her chest. Carey rolled Jim over and they mimicked the position, both women now on top, both riding their partners hard. Jim looked up into Sarah's eyes and as he watched she bit her lip and screwed her eyes up, her face contorting to a rictus of pleasure. He could see her on the brink of her orgasm, then she came suddenly, her movements becoming frenetic, a scream escaping her lips. Robin pulled his cock from her and she grasped it, wanking it furiously as he erupted up over her stomach and tits, white goo spraying out, three, four five ropes.

Jim felt Carey's pussy clamp hard on his cock and he knew she was cumming and he was about to do the same. He rolled her off him onto her back and knelt by her chest, one hand diving down to her pussy where he thrust three fingers in, his thumb pressing down on her clit while he rubbed his cock to orgasm spraying his cum all over her tits and face, She snaked a tongue out and licked some into her mouth, swallowing visibly.

All four of them collapsed back onto the bed sated, and pulling the covers over them cuddled up to their spouses. Jim looked at the TV, the screen long having turned to snow, and reaching for the remote switched it off, then turned off the bedside lamp. Sarah wrapped her arms around him, "I do love you," she whispered, "that was nice but you're the only one for me." With that the four of them slept, the bed a jumble of legs, arms breasts and cocks all night.

It was getting light when Jim awoke, he could feel the bed moving and bedside him sensed Sarah masturbating, looking over his shoulder. Her eyes were burning with lustful excitement and he wondered what could be doing that to her. Turning round he saw Robin kneeling behind Carey, pumping his cock into her from behind, he could see Carey's fingers thrusting into her pussy and with a start he realised that Robin had his cock embedded in Carey's arse, her crack pulled wide apart, his cock sinking almost to its full length before re-appearing again. They had clearly been going hard at it for a while as both were glistening with sweat.

Jim turned back to Sarah and motioned for her to get out of bed, clearly she wanted to continue to strum her pussy, but followed Jim's directing and together they went through the connecting door which Jim shut behind them. He pushed Sarah up against the wall and mashed his lips into hers, his body pressing her hard against the wall and his hand found her pussy his knees forcing her legs apart as he thrust three fingers into her already soaking hole.

Bending his knees he guided his cock to her opening and thrust in, the force nearly lifting her off the ground, Sarah gasped with ecstasy as he forced his way into her, the pressure from his pubic bone pushing against her clit. He thrust in again and again, his lips still hard against hers, their tongues writhing like two serpents. With a roar he grabbed her buttocks in both hands and forcing himself even deeper into her, he came, his spunk spraying inside her, her own orgasm rolling through her as their knees buckled beneath them and they managed, just, to make it to the bed where they collapsed in a heap.

They lay intertwined for a few minutes, recovering, then Jim pulled back the covers and they slid in, arms round each other, content to be just in each other's arms. Thus locked in a loving embrace they slept again, lightly, nuzzling each other, kissing gently, caressing bodies. Jim found himself hard again and rolling on top of a still half asleep Sarah, nudged her legs apart until the head of his cock found its target and slipped once more into her pussy, still lubricated by his cum.

He moved slowly and easily in her, her body responding to his, their lovemaking slow and languorous, just relishing the warmth of their intimacy. They felt the bed dip and a body joined them as Carey slipped in beside them, her arm stretching out across Jim's back, in an intimately caressing manner. She ran her hand down his back and cupped his buttock then back up again.